Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread AFTERMATH 21:59 - Apr 28 with 13175 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the do or die, maybe it isn’t game for Derby County who need to win this one, or not lose, it depends on Sheffield Wednesday who need to do the same. Either way it’s an either way situation based on two teams, one which is led by Darren Moore and the other is led by Wayne Rooney who recently changed his name to Derby County. Or it could have been the other way round, anyway both are shit. When I say both I mean the two, that’s of them, at least.

It’s the last home game of the season in the EFL for Swansea City except the one that’s coming after this one in the play offs.

Swansea City v Derby County
Liberty Stadium
Saturday 1st May 2021
Kick off 3pm

LIVE ON SKY SPORTS

And in a dark market somewhere near you.

Match Officials
DARREN BOND
Philip Dermott and Robert Hyde
Fourth Official : Dean Whitestone

Woolmer watch,
He’s at Wycombe in charge of a board with lights on.
Fourth Official : Andy Woolmer

It’s the swans v the rams in 1935

I don’t recognise the strip here, anyone else ?

Well ?

It’s official, follow the leader
SOCIAL MEDIA BOYCOTT…
The FA, Premier League, EFL, FA Women’s Super League, FA Women’s Championship, PFA, LMA, PGMOL, Kick It Out and the FSA will unite for a social media boycott from 15.00 on Friday 30 April to 23.59 on Monday 3 May, in response to the ongoing and sustained discriminatory abuse received online by players and many others connected to football.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54949/swansea-city-v-der

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Connor Roberts, Ryan Bennett, Ben Cabango, Jake Bidwell; Korey Smith, Yan Dhanda, Matt Grimes (captain); Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Jay Fulton, Conor Hourihane, Wayne Routledge, Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ollie Cooper, Brandon Cooper.

Derby County: Kelle Roos, Craig Forsyth, Graeme Shinnie (captain), George Edmundson, Kamil Jozwiak, Martyn Waghorn, Tom Lawrence, Nathan Byrne, Colin Kazim-Richards, Matt Clarke, Jason Knight.

Substitutes: David Marshall, Max Bird, Louie Sibley, Eiran Cashin, Patrick Roberts, Lee Buchanan, Festy Ebosele, Kornell McDonald, Louie Watson.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54952/swansea-city-ram-r

There’s more to follow once Rooney stops chocking.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:39 - May 1 with 917 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Lowe is obsessed with backing into an opposition player when he receives the ball, even if there is no one initially pressing him. Of course he's then incapable of getting himself out of that situation and subsequently loses the ball via a tackle or passing it into touch.

He's a lower league winger who's suddenly being asked to play striker against some of the best defenders in the country. Of course he's going to struggle and not know what to do.

Again, this is the fault of the coach who chooses to play him out of position all season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:41 - May 1 with 909 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:38 - May 1 by Treforys_Jack

Golden gloves!!! Nothing to do with him mun, it's in spite of him allegedly.

His save percentages are amongst the lowest in the entire league. Any award he wins relating to clean sheets is a credit to his defence who have ensured he's faced as little shots as possible.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:41 - May 1 with 906 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Virtually every one of our attacks ends up passing the ball back in to our half.
Absolutely no self confidence at all.
65% for 38 minutes and only one shot and that wasn't even on target.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:43 - May 1 with 881 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:41 - May 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Virtually every one of our attacks ends up passing the ball back in to our half.
Absolutely no self confidence at all.
65% for 38 minutes and only one shot and that wasn't even on target.

Our first instinct is to pass back.
Watch Grimes

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:43 - May 1 with 894 viewsGroo

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:38 - May 1 by onehunglow

Why do we pass backwards and sideways so much.

Nothing wrong with passing backwards and sideways, its what we've done for 10 years or more with a lot of success.

We're missing the creativity we've had in the past. The passing at the back is probing looking for the spaces open up in front, it the movement thats missing.

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:43 - May 1 with 891 viewsjasper_T

Two footed studs up that one...
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:44 - May 1 with 870 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:41 - May 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

His save percentages are amongst the lowest in the entire league. Any award he wins relating to clean sheets is a credit to his defence who have ensured he's faced as little shots as possible.

Hi Fathy
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:44 - May 1 with 870 viewsangryjack

This is painful again..no runners in behind to drag their playersout position,everything is pedestrian in. Front of them,once we run behind Connor Roberts and it opened them up its too easy for the opposition g team to mark and we just have turn and pass sideways or back..just runoff ball take man away its not rocket science
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:44 - May 1 with 868 views34dfgdf54

That’s an absolute disgusting decision not to have atleast given him second yellow then.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:45 - May 1 with 846 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:43 - May 1 by Groo

Nothing wrong with passing backwards and sideways, its what we've done for 10 years or more with a lot of success.

We're missing the creativity we've had in the past. The passing at the back is probing looking for the spaces open up in front, it the movement thats missing.

No.Passing it back is not what we have been doing without a reason.
Right now, we do.

Might as well have goalposts on the touchline

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:45 - May 1 with 853 viewsFlashberryjack

The Referee is just as bad as the football.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:46 - May 1 with 836 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:41 - May 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I think he has the 2nd highest save % actually.

Surprised me too.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:47 - May 1 with 826 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:44 - May 1 by 34dfgdf54

That’s an absolute disgusting decision not to have atleast given him second yellow then.

Seen them given, especially this season.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:47 - May 1 with 826 viewsjasper_T

Bidwell's so limited, they're targeting him and he's killing our attacks. Buy one get one free.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:47 - May 1 with 818 viewsonehunglow

Game not helped by Keith Andrews and his inane Tree zone trite tw'tspeak

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:47 - May 1 with 822 viewsGroo

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:45 - May 1 by onehunglow

No.Passing it back is not what we have been doing without a reason.
Right now, we do.

Might as well have goalposts on the touchline

To be honest Ritchie, didn't realise I was responding to you.

You remind me of my old step dad, rubbish this and rubbish that.

He cured his problem though easy fix. He just supported whoever was top of the League that week.

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:48 - May 1 with 811 viewsNortbankboy

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:46 - May 1 by Dr_Parnassus

I think he has the 2nd highest save % actually.

Surprised me too.

No creativity in our team.
Team of robots
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:48 - May 1 with 811 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:47 - May 1 by jasper_T

Bidwell's so limited, they're targeting him and he's killing our attacks. Buy one get one free.

He's not good enough, never has been, much better as a wing back as he has a decent cross in him but that's it.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:50 - May 1 with 799 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:47 - May 1 by Groo

To be honest Ritchie, didn't realise I was responding to you.

You remind me of my old step dad, rubbish this and rubbish that.

He cured his problem though easy fix. He just supported whoever was top of the League that week.

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:50 - May 1 with 788 viewsjackrabbit

I wonder sometimes if I’m watching the Swans or the Ospreys, the ball spends so much time in touch.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:52 - May 1 with 766 viewsNortbankboy

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:50 - May 1 by jackrabbit

I wonder sometimes if I’m watching the Swans or the Ospreys, the ball spends so much time in touch.

Don't know what Cory Smith brings to the team.Very average player
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:53 - May 1 with 764 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:47 - May 1 by Treforys_Jack

Seen them given, especially this season.

For me it’s straight red

But if not it’s 100% second yellow no arguments.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:53 - May 1 with 760 viewsTreforys_Jack

Jasper, you seen to have your finger on the pulse regarding the younger age groups, any truth that the new guy is bringing in quite a few 17/ 18 yr olds from PL clubs. Margetson Jr signed after being released by Cardiff as well.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 15:55]
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:54 - May 1 with 754 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I think I might try and find some drying paint to watch, it would be just as good and less frustrating than this.
We are playing like Man City, just without the speed, skill, passing, creativity and goals.
You can't play their football without their class of player.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:54 - May 1 with 750 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:50 - May 1 by Treforys_Jack

I thought you were ignoring me Trefor which shows you to be economical with the truth.
Groo,oory you never did give me your name,but you remind me of nobody at all.

Looking at your remarks,it lokks like you really are enjoying this fare. Otherwise,it wouldnt irk you to have it described as crap.
It is insulting boring and it shames all the great entertaining players we've had.

Anyone wanting to defend this really aint being honest

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024