Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread AFTERMATH 21:59 - Apr 28 with 12691 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the do or die, maybe it isn’t game for Derby County who need to win this one, or not lose, it depends on Sheffield Wednesday who need to do the same. Either way it’s an either way situation based on two teams, one which is led by Darren Moore and the other is led by Wayne Rooney who recently changed his name to Derby County. Or it could have been the other way round, anyway both are shit. When I say both I mean the two, that’s of them, at least.

It’s the last home game of the season in the EFL for Swansea City except the one that’s coming after this one in the play offs.

Swansea City v Derby County
Liberty Stadium
Saturday 1st May 2021
Kick off 3pm

LIVE ON SKY SPORTS

And in a dark market somewhere near you.

Match Officials
DARREN BOND
Philip Dermott and Robert Hyde
Fourth Official : Dean Whitestone

Woolmer watch,
He’s at Wycombe in charge of a board with lights on.
Fourth Official : Andy Woolmer

It’s the swans v the rams in 1935

I don’t recognise the strip here, anyone else ?

Well ?

It’s official, follow the leader
SOCIAL MEDIA BOYCOTT…
The FA, Premier League, EFL, FA Women’s Super League, FA Women’s Championship, PFA, LMA, PGMOL, Kick It Out and the FSA will unite for a social media boycott from 15.00 on Friday 30 April to 23.59 on Monday 3 May, in response to the ongoing and sustained discriminatory abuse received online by players and many others connected to football.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54949/swansea-city-v-der

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Connor Roberts, Ryan Bennett, Ben Cabango, Jake Bidwell; Korey Smith, Yan Dhanda, Matt Grimes (captain); Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Jay Fulton, Conor Hourihane, Wayne Routledge, Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ollie Cooper, Brandon Cooper.

Derby County: Kelle Roos, Craig Forsyth, Graeme Shinnie (captain), George Edmundson, Kamil Jozwiak, Martyn Waghorn, Tom Lawrence, Nathan Byrne, Colin Kazim-Richards, Matt Clarke, Jason Knight.

Substitutes: David Marshall, Max Bird, Louie Sibley, Eiran Cashin, Patrick Roberts, Lee Buchanan, Festy Ebosele, Kornell McDonald, Louie Watson.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54952/swansea-city-ram-r

There’s more to follow once Rooney stops chocking.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:05 - May 1 with 883 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:02 - May 1 by KeithHaynes

Was Richards the kid who won a competition to be a professional footballer.

I thought that was Byers???

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:05 - May 1 with 879 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Terrible first touch from Whittaker there.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:06 - May 1 with 878 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:05 - May 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Lowe passed it behind him, at tremendous pace... all he had to do was play it into Whittaker's path. I'd attribute that calamity to Lowe.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:07 - May 1 with 860 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:06 - May 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Lowe passed it behind him, at tremendous pace... all he had to do was play it into Whittaker's path. I'd attribute that calamity to Lowe.

I wouldn’t.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:08 - May 1 with 863 viewsNotLoyal

Both players there at fault.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:09 - May 1 with 858 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:08 - May 1 by NotLoyal

Both players there at fault.

Agreed.

Woodman there not talking to Cabango. Very, very poor again he needs to learn and quick.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:10 - May 1 with 836 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:09 - May 1 by 34dfgdf54

Agreed.

Woodman there not talking to Cabango. Very, very poor again he needs to learn and quick.

Woodman doesn't speak
Why does he play today?
[Post edited 1 May 2021 15:18]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:17 - May 1 with 828 viewsCatullus

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:05 - May 1 by Joe_bradshaw

I thought it was a poor pass too.

Our passing still isn't great, Bennett's pass to Lowe by the touchline, awful!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:19 - May 1 with 815 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:17 - May 1 by Catullus

I thought it was a poor pass too.

Our passing still isn't great, Bennett's pass to Lowe by the touchline, awful!

It was a terribler pass should put in front of him to stride onto but put it forcefully at him
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:24 - May 1 with 787 viewsCatullus

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:19 - May 1 by angryjack

It was a terribler pass should put in front of him to stride onto but put it forcefully at him

Lowe with another poor lay off. How can pro players so regulalrly not be able to pass 4 yards ?

PS, sorry if my comments are behind, I'm about 7 mins behind.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 15:27]

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:25 - May 1 with 782 viewsjasper_T

Neither Lowe or Whittaker have the creativity to give us much out on the touchline. Whittaker especially looks like a deer caught in the headlights with the ball at his feet so far from goal.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:25 - May 1 with 776 viewsNortbankboy

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:19 - May 1 by angryjack

Our build up is to slow and predictable table.
Giving derby time to get players behind the ball
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:25 - May 1 with 771 viewsonehunglow

Just how boring are we

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:26 - May 1 with 779 viewsBadlands

Passing is atrocious.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:26 - May 1 with 774 viewsGroo

Are Derby Brazil in disguise?

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:27 - May 1 with 771 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:26 - May 1 by Badlands

Passing is atrocious.

Bennett and Bidwell now spooning 5 yarders!
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:28 - May 1 with 759 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Our build up is way too slow, we seem to be incapable of threading a through ball.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:28 - May 1 with 756 viewsonehunglow

good pass by Woody though

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:29 - May 1 with 757 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

As usual, we're watching our team struggle to play 5 passes without losing the ball. The movement by players off the ball is nonexistent. It's a case of get the ball, get it wide and lump it forward to a striker who then has to hold the ball up for far too long before someone comes forward to support them.

This all stems from the coaching team. It's truly appalling. These players are capable of doing much more. It's extremely frustrating and I sincerely hope Cooper leaves very soon. It's not an exaggeration to say we play worse football than any Cardiff team I can remember. At least they effectively create goal scoring chances with their tactics. We rely on colossal mistakes like we saw early in the game before Lowe put an end to what should be a simple goal.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:32 - May 1 with 750 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:29 - May 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

As usual, we're watching our team struggle to play 5 passes without losing the ball. The movement by players off the ball is nonexistent. It's a case of get the ball, get it wide and lump it forward to a striker who then has to hold the ball up for far too long before someone comes forward to support them.

This all stems from the coaching team. It's truly appalling. These players are capable of doing much more. It's extremely frustrating and I sincerely hope Cooper leaves very soon. It's not an exaggeration to say we play worse football than any Cardiff team I can remember. At least they effectively create goal scoring chances with their tactics. We rely on colossal mistakes like we saw early in the game before Lowe put an end to what should be a simple goal.

Agree
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:32 - May 1 with 744 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:29 - May 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Aint that the truth.
Let's face it,if they weren't our team,we would never watch this garbage.
No skill.no passion,no focus.

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:35 - May 1 with 732 viewsCatullus

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:27 - May 1 by 34dfgdf54

Bennett and Bidwell now spooning 5 yarders!

Whittaker needs to be cleverer.

Our passing needs to be crisper. We need more movement and to be more physical. They're pushing us around and we're not fighting it, apart from our defenders.

Woodman wins the Golden Gloves then.

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:36 - May 1 with 730 viewsTreforys_Jack

Why do we have so little creativity and pace in our midfield, really is the number 1 area for strengthening, Cullen will score given service.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:38 - May 1 with 717 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:35 - May 1 by Catullus

Whittaker needs to be cleverer.

Our passing needs to be crisper. We need more movement and to be more physical. They're pushing us around and we're not fighting it, apart from our defenders.

Woodman wins the Golden Gloves then.

Golden gloves!!! Nothing to do with him mun, it's in spite of him allegedly.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:38 - May 1 with 713 viewsonehunglow

Why do we pass backwards and sideways so much.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024