Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread AFTERMATH 21:59 - Apr 28 with 12689 viewsNotLoyal

It’s the do or die, maybe it isn’t game for Derby County who need to win this one, or not lose, it depends on Sheffield Wednesday who need to do the same. Either way it’s an either way situation based on two teams, one which is led by Darren Moore and the other is led by Wayne Rooney who recently changed his name to Derby County. Or it could have been the other way round, anyway both are shit. When I say both I mean the two, that’s of them, at least.

It’s the last home game of the season in the EFL for Swansea City except the one that’s coming after this one in the play offs.

Swansea City v Derby County
Liberty Stadium
Saturday 1st May 2021
Kick off 3pm

LIVE ON SKY SPORTS

And in a dark market somewhere near you.

Match Officials
DARREN BOND
Philip Dermott and Robert Hyde
Fourth Official : Dean Whitestone

Woolmer watch,
He’s at Wycombe in charge of a board with lights on.
Fourth Official : Andy Woolmer

It’s the swans v the rams in 1935

I don’t recognise the strip here, anyone else ?

Well ?

It’s official, follow the leader
SOCIAL MEDIA BOYCOTT…
The FA, Premier League, EFL, FA Women’s Super League, FA Women’s Championship, PFA, LMA, PGMOL, Kick It Out and the FSA will unite for a social media boycott from 15.00 on Friday 30 April to 23.59 on Monday 3 May, in response to the ongoing and sustained discriminatory abuse received online by players and many others connected to football.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54949/swansea-city-v-der

Swansea City: Freddie Woodman; Connor Roberts, Ryan Bennett, Ben Cabango, Jake Bidwell; Korey Smith, Yan Dhanda, Matt Grimes (captain); Morgan Whittaker, Liam Cullen, Jamal Lowe.

Substitutes: Ben Hamer, Ryan Manning, Jay Fulton, Conor Hourihane, Wayne Routledge, Joel Latibeaudiere, Kyle Naughton, Ollie Cooper, Brandon Cooper.

Derby County: Kelle Roos, Craig Forsyth, Graeme Shinnie (captain), George Edmundson, Kamil Jozwiak, Martyn Waghorn, Tom Lawrence, Nathan Byrne, Colin Kazim-Richards, Matt Clarke, Jason Knight.

Substitutes: David Marshall, Max Bird, Louie Sibley, Eiran Cashin, Patrick Roberts, Lee Buchanan, Festy Ebosele, Kornell McDonald, Louie Watson.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/54952/swansea-city-ram-r

There’s more to follow once Rooney stops chocking.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:55 - May 1 with 953 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:48 - May 1 by Nortbankboy

No creativity in our team.
Team of robots

No running off the ball into space which in turn believe it or not creates space..we just stand wanting the ball when it comes there a man marking us,so we pass back or sideways for it to happen again...we need runers off the ball,creating space dragging players out position..this is frustrating
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:57 - May 1 with 930 viewsA_Fans_Dad

45 minutes with 66% possession, 1 shot not on target and just 1 corner.
That has to be one of out least productive halfs for a long time.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:58 - May 1 with 920 viewsonehunglow

If this is not bad coaching I dont really know what is.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:00 - May 1 with 913 viewsjackrabbit

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:52 - May 1 by Nortbankboy

Don't know what Cory Smith brings to the team.Very average player

This whole team are distinctly average
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:00 - May 1 with 914 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:53 - May 1 by Treforys_Jack

Jasper, you seen to have your finger on the pulse regarding the younger age groups, any truth that the new guy is bringing in quite a few 17/ 18 yr olds from PL clubs. Margetson Jr signed after being released by Cardiff as well.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 15:55]

Not heard specific names but I know the new academy manager has set about bringing a group in. Had a fair few on trail already playing with the u23s. We have lacked numbers and the majority we have will be released. Some have gone out on their own trials already.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:00 - May 1 with 905 viewsKeithHaynes

Well I’m impressed, I’ve managed to peel some spuds and answer some emails.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:01 - May 1 with 893 viewsThornburyswan

Be good to see Oli Cooper get 30 mins in this one.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:02 - May 1 with 888 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:01 - May 1 by Thornburyswan

Good shout, see what the lad can do at this level.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:03 - May 1 with 883 viewsBadlands

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:00 - May 1 by KeithHaynes

Well I’m impressed, I’ve managed to peel some spuds and answer some emails.

I watched Gorka's brilliant challenge on Lily. 6 times 😊

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:04 - May 1 with 878 viewsNortbankboy

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:01 - May 1 by Thornburyswan

Is any better than we got on the pitch?
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:04 - May 1 with 865 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 15:48 - May 1 by Nortbankboy

No creativity in our team.
Team of robots

Absolutely.

I wasn't expecting much from this game, but I did expect a little less caution. Derby will win this

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:05 - May 1 with 867 views34dfgdf54

Roberts again.

Every time in a flat back four
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:05 - May 1 with 861 viewsjackrabbit

Be good to see Alice Cooper get 30 minutes - he can’t be less mobile
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:06 - May 1 with 849 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

How did we lose the ball from the goal kick? Sky cut to show a replay whilst Woodman was collecting the ball and suddenly seconds later we cut back to see Derby overloading our right wing and scoring.

It's appalling.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:06 - May 1 with 844 viewsKeithHaynes

That goal was down to Bidwell sleeping.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:07 - May 1 with 826 viewsonehunglow

Make you wonder how we are in play offs.

Why does Woody fall over like that.

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:07 - May 1 with 823 views34dfgdf54

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:06 - May 1 by KeithHaynes

Not Roberts?
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:07 - May 1 with 820 viewsNortbankboy

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:06 - May 1 by KeithHaynes

I thought roberts let his man get in front of him myself
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:07 - May 1 with 814 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:04 - May 1 by Flashberryjack

Absolutely.

I wasn't expecting much from this game, but I did expect a little less caution. Derby will win this

Do you have a crystal ball?
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:08 - May 1 with 807 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:06 - May 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

How did we lose the ball from the goal kick? Sky cut to show a replay whilst Woodman was collecting the ball and suddenly seconds later we cut back to see Derby overloading our right wing and scoring.

It's appalling.

If my life depended on it I'd say woodman kicked it straight to them
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:08 - May 1 with 799 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:05 - May 1 by 34dfgdf54

Roberts again.

Every time in a flat back four

We’ve done this to death Risc.

He’s a good wing back but a poor full back.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:08 - May 1 with 787 viewsJohnw102

Cross made by a player who should’ve been red carded in first half.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:09 - May 1 with 778 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:08 - May 1 by angryjack

If my life depended on it I'd say woodman kicked it straight to them

Why was woody selected?

Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:09 - May 1 with 778 viewsTenbySwan

Once again Woodman rooted to his line for a cross.
Swansea City v Wayne Rooney's Derby County : Matchday Thread TEAMS on 16:09 - May 1 with 764 viewsnantywatcher

Absolutely mind blowing comment. I As it went in I wondered how much stick Robert's would get compared to Bidwell against Reading. Incredible!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024