Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 more games of watching Adel 17:25 - Mar 16 with 7513 viewsmakaveli1882

4 more games of watching Adel unless your planning to do any of the away games, not worried about the others, hope our fans appreciate that over the next two months rather than post silly threads about not needing him in the team!

Disaster day

season ticket sales and prices will be interesting
4 more games of watching Adel on 13:13 - Mar 17 with 897 viewsgazza1

4 more games of watching Adel on 12:50 - Mar 17 by hoopstilidie

Didn't answer the question.

In case you were struggling for the words a simple "yes, a lot of them would" would suffice.

You don't think a single top flight team would sign him?

That is a statement with a ? at the end HTID.....as a statement I agree with it. Is there anything else I can help you with???
4 more games of watching Adel on 13:36 - Mar 17 with 882 viewshoopstilidie

4 more games of watching Adel on 13:13 - Mar 17 by gazza1

You don't think a single top flight team would sign him?

That is a statement with a ? at the end HTID.....as a statement I agree with it. Is there anything else I can help you with???

It's not a statement, it's a question.
2 hints there, one - it has a ? at the end and two - it's phrased as a question.

But you continue to dodge if it makes you feel you're being clever. You aren't.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

4 more games of watching Adel on 14:08 - Mar 17 with 865 viewsgazza1

4 more games of watching Adel on 13:36 - Mar 17 by hoopstilidie

It's not a statement, it's a question.
2 hints there, one - it has a ? at the end and two - it's phrased as a question.

But you continue to dodge if it makes you feel you're being clever. You aren't.

Sadly it is a statement with ? at the end old man - like it or not?? LOL

4 more games of watching Adel on 14:29 - Mar 17 with 857 viewsngbqpr

I can see him going to one of the top 3-4 Turkish clubs and being treated like a God...or to a top half Spanish or Italian team - Parma, Udinese, Sevilla...where it could go either way

I'll really miss watching him

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

4 more games of watching Adel on 14:35 - Mar 17 with 849 viewsJonDoeman

What's that Taarabt ever done for QPR? He's no Bosingwa that's for sure!

It Is What It Is !!

4 more games of watching Adel on 14:53 - Mar 17 with 830 viewshoopstilidie

4 more games of watching Adel on 14:08 - Mar 17 by gazza1

Sadly it is a statement with ? at the end old man - like it or not?? LOL

"You don't think a single top flight team would sign him? Doesn't have to be 1 of the 3 you mention, just any of them."

How about an answer?

That's not a statement either.

4 more games of watching Adel on 15:01 - Mar 17 with 825 viewsdaveB

4 more games of watching Adel on 12:14 - Mar 17 by gazza1

My mate is a Fulham fan & whilst he likes Berbatovs skills he also thinks he is a luxury that his Club does not need.

Big call about Big Sam.....why would they want him out???

Berbatov is a luxury who has kept them up this season. Martin Jol has tried to sign Taarabt several times before and signed him for Spurs so I'd expect him to make a move especially if Adel plays well against them next week
4 more games of watching Adel on 15:22 - Mar 17 with 811 viewsgazza1

4 more games of watching Adel on 14:53 - Mar 17 by hoopstilidie

"You don't think a single top flight team would sign him? Doesn't have to be 1 of the 3 you mention, just any of them."

How about an answer?

That's not a statement either.

If you ask me a question and I will try and answer it.

You are currently making a couple of statements.
Login to get fewer ads

4 more games of watching Adel on 15:33 - Mar 17 with 801 viewsJonDoeman

4 more games of watching Adel on 15:22 - Mar 17 by gazza1

If you ask me a question and I will try and answer it.

You are currently making a couple of statements.

Here's a statement : You're just a WUM.

It Is What It Is !!

4 more games of watching Adel on 15:48 - Mar 17 with 792 viewsMedwayR

The biggest thing holding Taarabt back is consistency, out of 10 games he'll have 2 good games, 2 poor games, 3 average games and 3 games with a mixture of good & bad moments. In nearly 2 seasons in the premier league he's only scored 6 goals I think & probably got a similar number of assists, that's not a good return.

The question for him is whether playing in a poor team is holding him back, would playing in a good team would make him as good as he thinks he is or would it just highlight his weaknesses, you have to remember that he's already played for a big club & couldn't get in the team, although he was only a kid at the time.

In my opinion he's a luxury player that most clubs won't be interested in, and that maybe we can't afford to accommodate in the long term, we need to put together a team that gets results, so far we haven't done that with Taarabt so maybe we need to try doing it without Taarabt.

Poll: Who’s better?

4 more games of watching Adel on 16:32 - Mar 17 with 775 viewsTW_R

4 more games of watching Adel on 15:48 - Mar 17 by MedwayR

The biggest thing holding Taarabt back is consistency, out of 10 games he'll have 2 good games, 2 poor games, 3 average games and 3 games with a mixture of good & bad moments. In nearly 2 seasons in the premier league he's only scored 6 goals I think & probably got a similar number of assists, that's not a good return.

The question for him is whether playing in a poor team is holding him back, would playing in a good team would make him as good as he thinks he is or would it just highlight his weaknesses, you have to remember that he's already played for a big club & couldn't get in the team, although he was only a kid at the time.

In my opinion he's a luxury player that most clubs won't be interested in, and that maybe we can't afford to accommodate in the long term, we need to put together a team that gets results, so far we haven't done that with Taarabt so maybe we need to try doing it without Taarabt.

But in the end Medway, who has played consistently in the last couple of seasons? It appears to me that some people measure Adel on a different scale to the rest of the players in the squad. Who's been scoring more goals and giving more assists?

I might be missing something, but this whole "we haven't got the results with Taraabt in the team" nonsense is a complete misnomer. We've won 4 times this season. 2 with him and 2 without. The 2 with him were because of what he did on the pitch. He single handedly won the game against Fulham and he played completely out of position against Chelsea and did a fantastic job.

If I remember rightly, he was dropped after the first game of the season, but is always called back when things aren't going well.
4 more games of watching Adel on 17:09 - Mar 17 with 755 viewsTW_R

My mate is a Fulham fan & whilst he likes Berbatovs skills he also thinks he is a luxury that his Club does not need.

I would suggest that your mate actually go and watch Fulham occasionally because he obviously doesn't now. Berbatov has scored 11 goals this season, over twice as many as anyone else in their squad. Those goals have been worth at least 10 points. They'd be 3 points above us without them.

Definitely a luxury they don't need!
4 more games of watching Adel on 17:30 - Mar 17 with 740 viewsClive_Anderson

Yeah that Berbatov was no good when top scoring for Man Utd.

I've got a feeling you don't like any skilful players.

Let me guess you were a bit of a clogger when you played but still thought you were better than the more skilful players in your Sunday League team because they "weren't team players".
4 more games of watching Adel on 17:36 - Mar 17 with 733 viewsMedwayR

4 more games of watching Adel on 16:32 - Mar 17 by TW_R

But in the end Medway, who has played consistently in the last couple of seasons? It appears to me that some people measure Adel on a different scale to the rest of the players in the squad. Who's been scoring more goals and giving more assists?

I might be missing something, but this whole "we haven't got the results with Taraabt in the team" nonsense is a complete misnomer. We've won 4 times this season. 2 with him and 2 without. The 2 with him were because of what he did on the pitch. He single handedly won the game against Fulham and he played completely out of position against Chelsea and did a fantastic job.

If I remember rightly, he was dropped after the first game of the season, but is always called back when things aren't going well.

No one has played consistently well which is why we're in the s**t, and why Taarabt is still one of our best players, but it also appears to me that some people measure Adel on what he did in the championship not what he's done in the premiership.

When he came on yesterday he worried Villa & made some good runs, but also let them off the hook with poor decisions (eg.missing opportunities to shoot/pass), a lot of his play doesn't have an end product and his good games are too infrequent. Townsend has shown what a difference having an end product makes, watching Taarabt nutmegging people is good fun when we're winning, when end product isn't so important, but frustrating when we need a goal rather than another step-over.

Poll: Who’s better?

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:29 - Mar 17 with 703 viewsRangersAreBack

Whilst in Barcelona I saw I man with insane football skills. This chap could control a ball on his head whilst walking up step ladders, play keepy-uppy whilst hanging from a lampost, etc. Simply incredible. Is he a professional football player? No he was collecting change on Las Ramblas. Incredible skills does not necessarily equal great football player. It's time some learnt the distinction.
4 more games of watching Adel on 19:53 - Mar 17 with 678 viewsgazza1

4 more games of watching Adel on 15:33 - Mar 17 by JonDoeman

Here's a statement : You're just a WUM.

Correct it is a statement Jon but not a true one.......I have my own opinion & if that means I am a WUM in your opinion then sobeit.
4 more games of watching Adel on 19:59 - Mar 17 with 671 viewsgazza1

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:09 - Mar 17 by TW_R

I would suggest that your mate actually go and watch Fulham occasionally because he obviously doesn't now. Berbatov has scored 11 goals this season, over twice as many as anyone else in their squad. Those goals have been worth at least 10 points. They'd be 3 points above us without them.

Definitely a luxury they don't need!

My mate is a Fulham season ticket holder & has been since he stopped playing Saturday football several years back......just his opinion TW not mine but some on here, like you, dont seem to want others to have differing opinions. I, for sure, value his opinion more than yours considering that you, I presume, never watch them live - so I am not sure where you get your opinions from, but hey that dont matter does it now.

4 more games of watching Adel on 20:00 - Mar 17 with 673 viewsQPRDave

Surely Adel will stay and run the champs players ragged again
4 more games of watching Adel on 20:02 - Mar 17 with 672 viewsBazWoT

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:53 - Mar 17 by gazza1

Correct it is a statement Jon but not a true one.......I have my own opinion & if that means I am a WUM in your opinion then sobeit.

Yo Gazza me ole mucker, how does it? I see toy're still at it then.

What say you to Park? Must like him, Park football and all that.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

4 more games of watching Adel on 20:04 - Mar 17 with 666 viewsgazza1

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:30 - Mar 17 by Clive_Anderson

Yeah that Berbatov was no good when top scoring for Man Utd.

I've got a feeling you don't like any skilful players.

Let me guess you were a bit of a clogger when you played but still thought you were better than the more skilful players in your Sunday League team because they "weren't team players".

Berbatov aint played for Man Utd on a regular basis for at least 2 years....so what are we judging him from 2 years ago??

As many on here you have it wrong....I do like skilful players & very wrong myself being a clogger but hey you keep on guessing Clive.
4 more games of watching Adel on 20:07 - Mar 17 with 662 viewsgazza1

4 more games of watching Adel on 20:02 - Mar 17 by BazWoT

Yo Gazza me ole mucker, how does it? I see toy're still at it then.

What say you to Park? Must like him, Park football and all that.

Aint seen much of you Baz lately....fortunately - LOL

As for Park - been tough for him since he arrived but getting into it much better of late. Appears to have a good attitude.....which I would suggest Tarbs has not.

Nowt wrong with a bit of park football - you should know.
4 more games of watching Adel on 20:27 - Mar 17 with 644 viewsPommyhoop

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:29 - Mar 17 by RangersAreBack

Whilst in Barcelona I saw I man with insane football skills. This chap could control a ball on his head whilst walking up step ladders, play keepy-uppy whilst hanging from a lampost, etc. Simply incredible. Is he a professional football player? No he was collecting change on Las Ramblas. Incredible skills does not necessarily equal great football player. It's time some learnt the distinction.

He didnt really hang off a lampost did he? Anyway could this man hold on to the ball while getting whacked on the ankles and shield it while opponents are literally bouncing off him.Could he do the above and still deliver a beatiful pass with a 12 stone center half hanging off his neck.Adel can and does.People forget how strong the fella is.It must be like trying to get the ball off an oak tree. An oak tree that likes to do nutmegs.I'll be gutted when we lose him

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

4 more games of watching Adel on 20:34 - Mar 17 with 630 viewshoopstilidie

The woefully underused ignore button.

Aaahh, bang and the berk is gone.

4 more games of watching Adel on 21:41 - Mar 17 with 589 viewsTW_R

4 more games of watching Adel on 19:59 - Mar 17 by gazza1

My mate is a Fulham season ticket holder & has been since he stopped playing Saturday football several years back......just his opinion TW not mine but some on here, like you, dont seem to want others to have differing opinions. I, for sure, value his opinion more than yours considering that you, I presume, never watch them live - so I am not sure where you get your opinions from, but hey that dont matter does it now.

But I'm not actually stating an opinion Gaz. I'm stating facts. And the facts state without Berbatov they would currently be fighting a relegation battle. Doesn't matter what my opinion is, without Betbatov Fulham would be seriously struggling this season. But if that's a luxury they don't need then fair enough. Seems a bit bizarre that someone would prefer to be in a relegation battle than to have a luxury player that is worth twice as many goals as anyone else in their squad and 30% of their current points total, don't you think?
4 more games of watching Adel on 22:06 - Mar 17 with 572 viewsAntti_Heinola

4 more games of watching Adel on 12:32 - Mar 17 by gazza1

You can wonder all you like.......if he is as good as many think then he would not be getting splinters on the bench or not even selected - he would be playing every week. And not only that he would not be playing for a Team sitting at the bottom of the Premier League. HR will 'out' him as soon as he can despite his skills.

he has been playing every week, then was dropped after a poor game v Man U. Before that he was Harry's first name on the team sheet.

Still, when he does go it'll stop you going on about him. Small mercies and all that.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024