Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 more games of watching Adel 17:25 - Mar 16 with 7511 viewsmakaveli1882

4 more games of watching Adel unless your planning to do any of the away games, not worried about the others, hope our fans appreciate that over the next two months rather than post silly threads about not needing him in the team!

Disaster day

season ticket sales and prices will be interesting
4 more games of watching Adel on 00:05 - Mar 17 with 1004 viewsMelakaRanger

He will be here next season. I have no doubt about that

At Championship level he will excel. He will be one of the 'stars' again.

His 2 years in the Premiership have been very poor so no move to a 'big team' would be on the cards. So, he will stay. Perform brilliantly all season and so put himself back in the shop window.

He will move on at the end of next season come what may but I suspect it will be abroad and not to a top Premiership team.
4 more games of watching Adel on 00:12 - Mar 17 with 978 viewsPommyhoop

4 more games of watching Adel on 00:05 - Mar 17 by MelakaRanger

He will be here next season. I have no doubt about that

At Championship level he will excel. He will be one of the 'stars' again.

His 2 years in the Premiership have been very poor so no move to a 'big team' would be on the cards. So, he will stay. Perform brilliantly all season and so put himself back in the shop window.

He will move on at the end of next season come what may but I suspect it will be abroad and not to a top Premiership team.

It probably wont be a top Prem team ( it should be ) but will more than likely be a mid table nonentity like West Ham or Swansea .Just takes a manager to look beyond the bollx spouted by the likes of Shearer and some on here and he will be gone

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

4 more games of watching Adel on 01:00 - Mar 17 with 948 viewsjo_qpr63

I hope not.
I dont think a top 6 club would go for him, but he will have to play premier league next season. A player i would compare him too is Berbatov, he plays how he wants to play.
Good player,still learning. Out of all the players we've had over the last 4-5 years, he has been one of the most entertaining and skillfull of players.
4 more games of watching Adel on 01:05 - Mar 17 with 941 viewsShotKneesHoop

4 more games of watching Adel on 01:00 - Mar 17 by jo_qpr63

I hope not.
I dont think a top 6 club would go for him, but he will have to play premier league next season. A player i would compare him too is Berbatov, he plays how he wants to play.
Good player,still learning. Out of all the players we've had over the last 4-5 years, he has been one of the most entertaining and skillfull of players.

And totally mis-used by his managers.

I saw him today, and probably for the last time, the way things will pan out.

Thank you Rodney, Stan and Adel.

Some one like you hopefully will be along in the next 15 years time.

And then we will foook it all up again. It's what we do.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

4 more games of watching Adel on 07:19 - Mar 17 with 910 viewsqprmick

4 more games of watching Adel on 01:05 - Mar 17 by ShotKneesHoop

And totally mis-used by his managers.

I saw him today, and probably for the last time, the way things will pan out.

Thank you Rodney, Stan and Adel.

Some one like you hopefully will be along in the next 15 years time.

And then we will foook it all up again. It's what we do.

I had better look after myself better, 68 now in 15, hopefully I will see the next coming. The sad part is that we will see him sooner or later playing with class players and they we will really know what we had.

Qprmick

4 more games of watching Adel on 08:01 - Mar 17 with 889 viewsTW_R

4 more games of watching Adel on 22:58 - Mar 16 by RangersAreBack

It's little wonder that players such as Bosingwa run off the pitch without acknowledging supporters when there are so many mugs seduced by the odd nutmeg and party piece.

Adel has done next to nothing in 2 seasons of Premier League football. He is not fit to lace Stan's boots.

Well, here's a question for you. If Adel had done "next to nothing" as you put it, how do you measure the rest of the squad? Which players do you think have done more?

Bosingwa runs off the pitch without acknowledging supporters because he was a total tw@t a few weeks ago and still feels embarrassed about it. I'm pretty sure it's his choice, no one else's.
4 more games of watching Adel on 08:53 - Mar 17 with 870 viewsRanger78

4 more games of watching Adel on 17:42 - Mar 16 by SpiritofGregory

Did he score - NO
Did we win - NO

In fact the selfish git didn't choose the easy pass yet again. There were 4 players in the box screaming for the pass and he chose to go it alone.

Granted he was great in the championship but that was the championship don't confuse it with the Premier league. He is nothing in the Premier League. He is and will continue to be, too selfish.

I long to have a team full of team players with character.

"full of character" I'm not sure if you mean a team of players like Mackie, Hill, Derry ect?

For me, the day we have a team of players like that is the day I stop watching !

I know football is all about about opinions but for me I enjoy spending my money watching players who can actually play football.

In my opinion, Adel is the best player I've ever seen at Loftus Road with my own eyes. I simply cannot believe that anybody would not want him at our club.

It also makes me fume that a supposedly "world class" manager like HR with all is motivational skills cannot the get the best out of him !

I also don't buy that he's lazy and doesn't care.. this season in particular, his effort levels and team play have increased beyond recognition. Chelsea away is just one example.

Of course there will be times when he makes the wrong pass or shoot from 34 yards without a hope of scoring and of course he has a long way to go before he is the finished article but it will be a sad day when he leaves.

What ever league we are in, I would rather him still be here than pretty much anyone else at the club ... Including the manager
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
4 more games of watching Adel on 10:11 - Mar 17 with 843 viewshoopstilidie

Happily for me 2 of the 3 people that know the least about anything on this board are the ones slagging off Adel, nobody else.

Says it all.

Case closed.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

4 more games of watching Adel on 10:20 - Mar 17 with 830 viewsTHEBUSH

4 more games of watching Adel on 21:11 - Mar 16 by dodge_stoke_r

Im not so sure that he will be on his way but not necessary for the same reasons as SoG. Although there is no doubting his ability, I dont think he performs at the top end of his game consistantly enough for a big club to come in for him. Lets be honest, the reason we are down at the bottom i because the majority of our players have under performed massively all season. Adel included.

He's definitely worth his place in our squad, whether he should be an automatic choice every week is another thing.

If we do get relegated, Adel would be our best chance of going up, straight away.

Don't forget, he was considered the best player in the Championship, last time. !!
4 more games of watching Adel on 10:48 - Mar 17 with 813 viewsgazza1

Yes I know....Man Utd, Real Madrid PSG are just waiting to pick him off. £15 mill in the bank-Thanks very much.
4 more games of watching Adel on 11:26 - Mar 17 with 799 viewshoopstilidie

4 more games of watching Adel on 10:48 - Mar 17 by gazza1

Yes I know....Man Utd, Real Madrid PSG are just waiting to pick him off. £15 mill in the bank-Thanks very much.

You don't think a single top flight team would sign him? Doesn't have to be 1 of the 3 you mention, just any of them.

4 more games of watching Adel on 11:40 - Mar 17 with 791 viewsAntti_Heinola

4 more games of watching Adel on 23:27 - Mar 16 by QPR1882

Bailing us out of relegation scraps and winning us leagues.

That Paddy Kenny was a good player, he won fans and players player of the year didn't he ?

Oh don't get me wrong, Paddy had an excellent season, as did many players that year - Faurlin, Derry, Hill, Helguson. Everyone stood up to the plate at some point, plus many others chipped in when needed - even Agyemang!

But take Paddy out for 10-15 games with injury and Cerny goes in goal - we'd have still won the league. Take Adel out for that time, I'm sorry, I don't think we would have done. We probably would still have gone up, but I don't think we'd have won the league. Actually, the only two players that season who I would say rivalled Adel for necessity to how we won games were Helguson and Routledge.

Bare bones.

4 more games of watching Adel on 11:42 - Mar 17 with 786 viewsAntti_Heinola

4 more games of watching Adel on 10:48 - Mar 17 by gazza1

Actually, I think he'd do really well at Man Utd under Ferguson. Not saying he'd ever be a Ronaldo or even a Rooney - but he'd do well there.

Bare bones.

4 more games of watching Adel on 11:43 - Mar 17 with 783 viewsgazza1

4 more games of watching Adel on 11:26 - Mar 17 by hoopstilidie

You don't think a single top flight team would sign him? Doesn't have to be 1 of the 3 you mention, just any of them.

Bog standard player with a few skills on board......plus a few pretty poor attributes as well. If HR stays he wont be here next year(if he can sell him) and I doubt if ant top Premier team would entertain his play or antics. Sadly 'punters' go overboard about him with their blinkers on.
4 more games of watching Adel on 11:48 - Mar 17 with 780 viewsdaveB

4 more games of watching Adel on 11:43 - Mar 17 by gazza1

Bog standard player with a few skills on board......plus a few pretty poor attributes as well. If HR stays he wont be here next year(if he can sell him) and I doubt if ant top Premier team would entertain his play or antics. Sadly 'punters' go overboard about him with their blinkers on.

He'll get a move and those slating him and thinking he's done nothing for 2 years will be proved wrong again, he won't go to a man utd or a team at that level but he'll get a move to a mid table side, my money is on him going to Fulham or West Ham
4 more games of watching Adel on 11:53 - Mar 17 with 751 viewsgazza1

4 more games of watching Adel on 11:42 - Mar 17 by Antti_Heinola

Actually, I think he'd do really well at Man Utd under Ferguson. Not saying he'd ever be a Ronaldo or even a Rooney - but he'd do well there.

We will never know cos it wont happen......
4 more games of watching Adel on 11:57 - Mar 17 with 747 viewsgazza1

4 more games of watching Adel on 11:48 - Mar 17 by daveB

He'll get a move and those slating him and thinking he's done nothing for 2 years will be proved wrong again, he won't go to a man utd or a team at that level but he'll get a move to a mid table side, my money is on him going to Fulham or West Ham

Tarbs is a squad player for a bottom of the table Premier team & he struggles to play every week........why would Fulham & West Ham sign him - I cant see Big Sam even taking him on a free transfer.
4 more games of watching Adel on 12:09 - Mar 17 with 726 viewsdaveB

Big Sam won't be there next season, i just think he'd fit in well at those clubs, not suggesting he will start every game or anything just that clubs will want him and make good use of him, he's not as bad as you make out, not in the bowles class either that others suggest. I put him more alongside Wegerle and Byrne, good players who excite and could go onto great things under the right circumstances
4 more games of watching Adel on 12:14 - Mar 17 with 717 viewsgazza1

4 more games of watching Adel on 12:09 - Mar 17 by daveB

Big Sam won't be there next season, i just think he'd fit in well at those clubs, not suggesting he will start every game or anything just that clubs will want him and make good use of him, he's not as bad as you make out, not in the bowles class either that others suggest. I put him more alongside Wegerle and Byrne, good players who excite and could go onto great things under the right circumstances

My mate is a Fulham fan & whilst he likes Berbatovs skills he also thinks he is a luxury that his Club does not need.

Big call about Big Sam.....why would they want him out???
4 more games of watching Adel on 12:15 - Mar 17 with 714 viewsted_hendrix

He is a fabulous footballer with footballing skills to die for, he is the perfect age for learning the game too.
Yes he's not the finished 'article' what ever that means but he's plying his trade in a team that currently sit bottom of the league and that alone cant help the bloke.
I do wonder sometimes at peoples stupid sarcastic comments about Adel.
You'll only realise the daftness of your remarks when he's gone.
Have a nice day.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

4 more games of watching Adel on 12:23 - Mar 17 with 702 viewsShotKneesHoop

He's grown up a lot in the last year, a lot more responsible.

One of the very few players in the Premier that takes your breath away.

He needs a manager to nurse him through, don't think 'Arry is the one to do it.

I can see Wenger building him into something special, as he will be one of the few to command a fee and go at the end of the season.

I for one will really miss him.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

4 more games of watching Adel on 12:32 - Mar 17 with 688 viewsgazza1

4 more games of watching Adel on 12:15 - Mar 17 by ted_hendrix

He is a fabulous footballer with footballing skills to die for, he is the perfect age for learning the game too.
Yes he's not the finished 'article' what ever that means but he's plying his trade in a team that currently sit bottom of the league and that alone cant help the bloke.
I do wonder sometimes at peoples stupid sarcastic comments about Adel.
You'll only realise the daftness of your remarks when he's gone.
Have a nice day.

You can wonder all you like.......if he is as good as many think then he would not be getting splinters on the bench or not even selected - he would be playing every week. And not only that he would not be playing for a Team sitting at the bottom of the Premier League. HR will 'out' him as soon as he can despite his skills.

4 more games of watching Adel on 12:50 - Mar 17 with 670 viewshoopstilidie

4 more games of watching Adel on 11:43 - Mar 17 by gazza1

Didn't answer the question.

In case you were struggling for the words a simple "yes, a lot of them would" would suffice.

4 more games of watching Adel on 12:53 - Mar 17 with 670 viewsRanger78

4 more games of watching Adel on 12:32 - Mar 17 by gazza1

You can wonder all you like.......if he is as good as many think then he would not be getting splinters on the bench or not even selected - he would be playing every week. And not only that he would not be playing for a Team sitting at the bottom of the Premier League. HR will 'out' him as soon as he can despite his skills.

If HR was anywhere near as good as most people think, he would find a place and get the best out of a top top footballer!

All HR cares about is himself and loves to dig out players who don't fit his "try hard" ethos!

We'll be left watching players like Mackie... I just can't wait to spend my money on watching him try so hard !!

It would be a travesty if Adel leaves
4 more games of watching Adel on 13:01 - Mar 17 with 654 viewsShotKneesHoop

4 more games of watching Adel on 12:53 - Mar 17 by Ranger78

If HR was anywhere near as good as most people think, he would find a place and get the best out of a top top footballer!

All HR cares about is himself and loves to dig out players who don't fit his "try hard" ethos!

We'll be left watching players like Mackie... I just can't wait to spend my money on watching him try so hard !!

It would be a travesty if Adel leaves

Mackie's not the problem, Taraabt's not the problem, Hills not the problem, Derry's not the problem

Park, Bosingwa, SWP, Jenas .....they're the problem; the disappearing ones who somehow keep getting selected because of their previous status.

And if Adel left, it would be a travesty, but brought about by the management.

The biggest problem now is that 'Arry doesn't know his best side; here's a clue. It doesn't include Park, Bosingwa, SWP, or Jenas, so keep them on the bench.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024