Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millie/Huw Cooze 14:07 - Dec 26 with 17529 viewsVetchitBack

You've got some front coming on here now which leads me think that side of you would've been ideal for the SD role...

So how did things go so wrong?

How would you describe your relationship with the ex-directors of SCFC then and now?

Did you see remuneration from the club as a problem or conflict and was this brought up to you by anyone else and who?

I'm sure many will have much better questions but these are a few from a Trust member and lifelong Jack admittedly not ITK as some.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 17:51 - Dec 27 with 892 viewsvetchonian

Millie/Huw Cooze on 17:05 - Dec 27 by UplandsJack

I think it is fair to say most realise the Trust are guilty of badly letting us all down over the last 3or so years, this has culminated in the resignations of two senior board members so there's no argument there. In fact theyve admitted as much.
What I think is the reason sleeping dogs can't lay, is because the trust have done very little since, to attempt to rebuild the trust of the fans.... I'm mean let's be honest, since this has happened, what have they done apart from consult solicitors etc. Very little else..... Hardly any press releases, few statements to fans. Yet I recall time and again Phil and others stating they realised they needed to communicate more with the fanew, well what's happened there? They can't even get that change right how can we trust them with other changes they state will/have happened. Lessons learned they said. I beg to differ....
The trust needs to remember what it was originally setup to do. It needs to step things up big time. Either get on and take the Sell-Outs to court or let it go and turn attention to hound them foookers out at all costs. Rally the troops, we ain't called the Jack Army for nowt....
Organise protests etc, go to war with the yanks if need be. But either way make them realise they can't just roll into town, our town and bend us over....
Make it blatently clear the Trust are the puppet master and if the Yanks won't work with theme then they too are the enemy.
Stop worrying about the £21 million share value because at this rate that 21% is going to be worth nothing. Well it's pretty much worth nothing now in the current set up.
The Trust could be some much more powerful. If only theyou stood up to the yanks.
You could have 1000's behind you

I think it's time people realised the Trust is powerless....it has a minority share holding and in terms of voting power has zero influence. The sell outs not only have sold their shares but arranged to sell their voting rights so the Yanks have full control.
By the way none of this Is the trusts fault.
Do people forget that HJ admitted they deliberately kept the trust out of the loop.....he knew the deal would be scuppered
The problem is the trust I think believed that the board still believed in the by the fans for the ethos.....not reLising what a bunch of lowlife greedy shysters there really are.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 17:55]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:29 - Dec 27 with 834 viewsUplandsJack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 17:51 - Dec 27 by vetchonian

I think it's time people realised the Trust is powerless....it has a minority share holding and in terms of voting power has zero influence. The sell outs not only have sold their shares but arranged to sell their voting rights so the Yanks have full control.
Do people forget that HJ admitted they deliberately kept the trust out of the loop.....he knew the deal would be scuppered
The problem is the trust I think believed that the board still believed in the by the fans for the ethos.....not reLising what a bunch of lowlife greedy shysters there really are.

I think some fans know that but not enough that should....
This is where the trust could be more pro active.
In its current format/stance I agree totally it is useless, but a change of tact, go on the offensive and I believe the fans will follow and follow on mass....
This could then make the yanks sit up and pay attention. Hopefully they will then realise who they should listen to /side with and find a way to out the scum bag Sell-Outs who continue to Piss in our faces week in week Out!
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 18:30]
Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:47 - Dec 27 with 790 viewsFlashberryjack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 17:51 - Dec 27 by vetchonian

The Trust are a major shareholder, they didn't have a lot of influence ,but they did have at least 1 vote, and were allowed to ask questions at board meetings, hardly an ideal situation I know, but not a zero influence.

As a Supporters Director surely he should have been aware that something was going on, if no,t he should certainly have been on high alert, especially having only recently seen a failed attempt to sell to a similar American consortium.

I'm afraid these questions must be asked, especially so after the revelations that led to his, and the Vice Chairman of the Trust resignation.

The trust are not responsible for the greed culture that has engulfed our club, a greed that will inevitably drag us back to the dark days of this clubs history.

We did have a guard dog (trust) in place to make sure that this would never happen again, unfortunately the dog was either chewing a bone or asleep when the burglars came a calling.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 19:06]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024