Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millie/Huw Cooze 14:07 - Dec 26 with 16584 viewsVetchitBack

You've got some front coming on here now which leads me think that side of you would've been ideal for the SD role...

So how did things go so wrong?

How would you describe your relationship with the ex-directors of SCFC then and now?

Did you see remuneration from the club as a problem or conflict and was this brought up to you by anyone else and who?

I'm sure many will have much better questions but these are a few from a Trust member and lifelong Jack admittedly not ITK as some.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:08 - Dec 26 with 2145 viewsTheResurrection

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:46 - Dec 26 by vetchonian

So let's continue to pick on the trust so diverting attention from the real culprits in all of this
Wake up and smell the coffee HJ LD and JVK sold us down the river deragging others down along the way
Now they are using T2C/the resurrection to attack the trust ...an d yes he may have some right points BUT now we should be united against and attacking the lousy sell outs wh portrayed themselves as heroes but just like Judas sold their sou,s and our beloved club for 30 pieces of silver

No one is using me you dull kunt and no one ever will.

The selling shareholders can fack off and never be seen in Swansea again for all I care - in fact I hope when anyone were to meet them they would make them feel anything but welcome.

Wise up and say something of substance and not just copy areshles like Darran who lets face it, hasn't called a single thing right in 20 years!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Millie/Huw Coozee on 23:10 - Dec 26 with 2134 viewsNeathJack

Millie/Huw Coozee on 23:05 - Dec 26 by TheResurrection

Absolutely mate!!

So why can't the uber tedious Neath Jack and Darran see this??

Very simple - it's the same reason we're in this dog shit. They don't want to upset their little friends.

Fack off the lot of them.

Aye, I'm the tedious one.

Stand or "fack" up yourself Chris.

It's piss easy to shout from the sidelines and criticise all and sundry for any mistakes they may make while doing jobs you aren't prepared to stick your head above the parapet, give up hours on end of personal time and do yourself for danger of being shot at.

Time for you to grow a set of balls instead of coming up with endless excuses as to why you won't actually get involved.

It stinks of utter cowardice to be honest.
Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:11 - Dec 26 with 2121 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:08 - Dec 26 by TheResurrection

No one is using me you dull kunt and no one ever will.

The selling shareholders can fack off and never be seen in Swansea again for all I care - in fact I hope when anyone were to meet them they would make them feel anything but welcome.

Wise up and say something of substance and not just copy areshles like Darran who lets face it, hasn't called a single thing right in 20 years!!

You're not going after them in the way you're going after the Trust though and I've got that right.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:13 - Dec 26 with 2091 viewsTheResurrection

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:48 - Dec 26 by swancity

With respect, you are not looking too deeply into anything, preferring to scratch the surface only

What you term a 'blip' is in fact something that has thrown the whole future of the Trust into doubt and it's now in turmoil. A blip ? Lies, deceit, more lies and a Club now in disarray. Of course there are serious issues at the Club, the Club sale and the player recruitment problems being at the root of those problems but you need to understand that a part of the problem is the Trust who are now trying to regroup and consequently are not in a position to challenge anything.

You call it a blip if you want to. Whereas others can see that serious, possibly irretrievable mistakes have been made which are affecting our Club and certainly the future of the Supporters Trust which is losing support at a rate of knots. A blip? Ok then. Prosser thinks the same. That says it all.

Jill's just happy big wigging with any of the Z List Swans hierarchy - she doesn't care for the truth or how incompetent they are.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:17 - Dec 26 with 2048 viewsTheResurrection

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:51 - Dec 26 by dobjack2

I don't like the witch hunt going on at the moment or trial by Internet forum. Especially when there appear to be some with personal agendas.

The trust board have fecked up. They have put matters in place to stop some of the feck ups happening again.

We need to unify as a supporter base to hold the sell outs to account and deal with the majority owners without being dismissed as a disorganised rabble.

However the trust board have to appreciate that people believe that the trust board were economical with the truth when the issue of the supporter director/supporter liaison officer broke. I'm not suggesting that the person involved did anything wrong but it has left him and the trust open to all sort of accusations: from the supporter director knowing about the share sale to members of the trust board trying to hide things under the carpet. This has led to a loss of trust in the Trust and is affecting us all.

Even though I don't like how things are being done, to move forward together I think that these points need to be addressed otherwise the sell outs will continue to laugh at and dismiss the supporters of the club.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 19:55]

The same people who arguably made the real fack up in the first place you mean?

Come on mate? WTF are you on about?

And they weren't just economical with the truth when the SLO news broke out - they've kept this from us for years!!!

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:26 - Dec 26 with 1999 viewsTheResurrection

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:52 - Dec 26 by NeathJack

Did the Trust board know about the payments from the club? Yes

If so, why was this not disclosed to the fans? They have admitted this was a mistake and and put procedures in place to not allow it to happen again

Who knew? The Trust Board

Did the Trust board know about the conflict of interest? Yes

If so why was this overlooked? It wasn't considered to be a conflict as far am I'm aware (which imo was wrong)

Who knew? The Trust Board

Why was nothing done about it? Measures have now been put in place to make any business dealings with the club transparent (It could easily be argued that no business dealings with the club by Trust Board members should take place)

Hope this helps.

Odious prick,

Did the Trust board know about the payments from the club? Yes ---- Why did they sanction this only to sack Cooze years later? Why have they not dealt with the root cause???

Who knew? The Trust Board --- Who exactly?? Is this the whole Trust Board? Did Cooze take the offer of a job as SLO to a Trust meeting and get them all to say it was ok? If so, WTF?!! WHY???

Did the Trust board know about the conflict of interest? Yes --- SACK THE LOT OF THEM, THEN - GROSS NEGLIGENCE.

If so why was this overlooked? It wasn't considered to be a conflict as far am I'm aware (which imo was wrong) --- You're scraping your own disgusting little barrel here, bless. -- It wasn't considered a CoI until the public at large knew about it, kicked off like fack - everyone, not just a few - and Cooze got dumped!!? Oh yeah it was wrong but sweet of you to accept that.

Why was nothing done about it? Measures have now been put in place to make any business dealings with the club transparent (It could easily be argued that no business dealings with the club by Trust Board members should take place) -- That doesn't even go close to answering that question. - WHY WAS NOTHING DONE ABOUT IT?? ESPECIALLY 2 YEARS AGO WHEN WE WERE STILL IN A STRONG POSITION??

Now try again, a lot harder before anything you say facking helps, kid.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:29 - Dec 26 with 1973 viewsSwanseajill

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:13 - Dec 26 by TheResurrection

Jill's just happy big wigging with any of the Z List Swans hierarchy - she doesn't care for the truth or how incompetent they are.

You always say the sweetest things to me.

Genuine question, who are the z list Swans hierarchy?
And anyone on here who knows me, also knows......I don't tell lies.
Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:30 - Dec 26 with 1957 viewsNeathJack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:26 - Dec 26 by TheResurrection

Odious prick,

Did the Trust board know about the payments from the club? Yes ---- Why did they sanction this only to sack Cooze years later? Why have they not dealt with the root cause???

Who knew? The Trust Board --- Who exactly?? Is this the whole Trust Board? Did Cooze take the offer of a job as SLO to a Trust meeting and get them all to say it was ok? If so, WTF?!! WHY???

Did the Trust board know about the conflict of interest? Yes --- SACK THE LOT OF THEM, THEN - GROSS NEGLIGENCE.

If so why was this overlooked? It wasn't considered to be a conflict as far am I'm aware (which imo was wrong) --- You're scraping your own disgusting little barrel here, bless. -- It wasn't considered a CoI until the public at large knew about it, kicked off like fack - everyone, not just a few - and Cooze got dumped!!? Oh yeah it was wrong but sweet of you to accept that.

Why was nothing done about it? Measures have now been put in place to make any business dealings with the club transparent (It could easily be argued that no business dealings with the club by Trust Board members should take place) -- That doesn't even go close to answering that question. - WHY WAS NOTHING DONE ABOUT IT?? ESPECIALLY 2 YEARS AGO WHEN WE WERE STILL IN A STRONG POSITION??

Now try again, a lot harder before anything you say facking helps, kid.

Aye, I'm the odious prick for politely answering Landore Jacks questions.....

Stand or forever be a sniping coward, kid.
Login to get fewer ads

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:46 - Dec 26 with 1877 viewsTheResurrection

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:30 - Dec 26 by NeathJack

Aye, I'm the odious prick for politely answering Landore Jacks questions.....

Stand or forever be a sniping coward, kid.

First thing I'll do is stand up to you tomorrow, the day after or any other day after that mate?

I have given up countless hours of my life - I just haven't gone to stuffy little Board meetings with the same old cronies once a month for how long.

Any real action has come from me - you don't like it, neither does Daran, but it has so get over it.

I have given up my time and expertise many a time on here and begged, BEGGED the Trust to act - they did not and now we are all paying the consequences.

I have called this situation time after time and warned you all about hero worshipping the old guard - but you, you of all people, just wanted to happy clap your way into a small world of internet popularity.

You have done more harm than most on these sites - read back through your painful attempts at saying anything of note. Seriously, do it!!

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:49 - Dec 26 with 1856 viewsTheResurrection

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:11 - Dec 26 by Darran

You're not going after them in the way you're going after the Trust though and I've got that right.

Like I said last night

Who do you blame?

The instinctive lion who escaped from his cage and ate people?

or the zookeeper who didn't lock the gate?

Take your time....

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:52 - Dec 26 with 1839 viewsNeathJack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:46 - Dec 26 by TheResurrection

First thing I'll do is stand up to you tomorrow, the day after or any other day after that mate?

I have given up countless hours of my life - I just haven't gone to stuffy little Board meetings with the same old cronies once a month for how long.

Any real action has come from me - you don't like it, neither does Daran, but it has so get over it.

I have given up my time and expertise many a time on here and begged, BEGGED the Trust to act - they did not and now we are all paying the consequences.

I have called this situation time after time and warned you all about hero worshipping the old guard - but you, you of all people, just wanted to happy clap your way into a small world of internet popularity.

You have done more harm than most on these sites - read back through your painful attempts at saying anything of note. Seriously, do it!!

"First thing I'll do is stand up to you tomorrow, the day after or any other day after that mate? "

Is that a threat?

I couldn't give a "fack" for "internet popularity". Shows how little you know me. I have my opinions and they are based on what I feel, nothing else.

Like I keep saying "kid", it's piss easy to post on here sniping from the sidelines without the redress of actually having the responsibility of carrying the can for decision made.

The bottom line is you are utterly unwilling to actually put yourself forward for this. Are you afraid that if you stand people might not vote for you? Is that what it is?

[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 0:00]
Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:57 - Dec 26 with 1796 viewsStrikeout

Questions for T2C. Just a straight yes or no will suffice.

1. Are the yank owners good?
2. Are any of the board good?
3. Should Jenkins go now?
4. Should Dinesen go now?
5. Should Bradley go now?
6. Would you be trust Chairman?

As I said, just yes or no.
Millie/Huw Cooze on 00:20 - Dec 27 with 1718 viewsTheResurrection

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:57 - Dec 26 by Strikeout

Questions for T2C. Just a straight yes or no will suffice.

1. Are the yank owners good?
2. Are any of the board good?
3. Should Jenkins go now?
4. Should Dinesen go now?
5. Should Bradley go now?
6. Would you be trust Chairman?

As I said, just yes or no.

1. Are the yank owners good? -- The jury's out but it's not a great start is it. I'd say "no" more than "yes" at this very moment.

2. Are any of the board good? - Don't know much about Pearlmam but the rest of them, I wouldn't pay them in washers - Mind you I have been saying this for donkeys years.

3. Should Jenkins go now? - Without doubt and hunted wherever he ends up.

4. Should Dinesen go now? - As above - Never to darken the city's limits again

5. Should Bradley go now? -- when the crowd turns openly like that there's no going back. So yes.

6. Would you be trust Chairman? - I would get involved with the Trust, I wouldn't expect to be Chairman, just someone who has a passionate voice who would hope to effect change.

Do we know each other?

Millie/Huw Cooze on 00:23 - Dec 27 with 1695 viewsUxbridge

Millie/Huw Cooze on 00:20 - Dec 27 by TheResurrection

1. Are the yank owners good? -- The jury's out but it's not a great start is it. I'd say "no" more than "yes" at this very moment.

2. Are any of the board good? - Don't know much about Pearlmam but the rest of them, I wouldn't pay them in washers - Mind you I have been saying this for donkeys years.

5. Should Bradley go now? -- when the crowd turns openly like that there's no going back. So yes.

6. Would you be trust Chairman? - I would get involved with the Trust, I wouldn't expect to be Chairman, just someone who has a passionate voice who would hope to effect change.

Do we know each other?

Excellent answers.

So why won't you stand and help effect real change. It's the only way you can do it.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Millie/Huw Cooze on 02:24 - Dec 27 with 1536 viewsdobjack2

Millie/Huw Cooze on 23:17 - Dec 26 by TheResurrection

The same people who arguably made the real fack up in the first place you mean?

Come on mate? WTF are you on about?

And they weren't just economical with the truth when the SLO news broke out - they've kept this from us for years!!!

I just use different language to you and am not as aggressive.
Millie/Huw Cooze on 07:57 - Dec 27 with 1470 viewsStrikeout

Millie/Huw Cooze on 00:20 - Dec 27 by TheResurrection

Do we know each other?

Good honest answers, fair play.
Just wanted to know what your thoughts were in plain English.
Don't think we have met.
Millie/Huw Cooze on 14:19 - Dec 27 with 1297 viewsFlashberryjack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 22:19 - Dec 26 by vetchonian

You are wasting yr breath Jill,some just cannot see beyond the end of their noses and cannot see what the sell outs have done and prefer to pick on true supporters of the club who give of their time for free and not exploit our beloved club. But hey ho they are the deluded ones and probably never went to a game preliberty....apart from The auto glass final c.

"some just cannot see beyond the end of their noses"

No disrespect, but you must have a very long nose.

Lets's get one thing straight, the reason our club is in American speculators hands, is because of the slimy, sneaky Huw Jenkins, Leigh Dineen and co, they left the fans down badly, so did the trust IMO.

BTW you can stick the comment " But hey ho they are the deluded ones and probably never went to a game preliberty....apart from The auto glass final c" right up your sanctimonious rectum.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Millie/Huw Cooze on 14:47 - Dec 27 with 1236 viewsAngelRangelQS

Millie/Huw Cooze on 14:19 - Dec 27 by Flashberryjack

"some just cannot see beyond the end of their noses"

No disrespect, but you must have a very long nose.

Lets's get one thing straight, the reason our club is in American speculators hands, is because of the slimy, sneaky Huw Jenkins, Leigh Dineen and co, they left the fans down badly, so did the trust IMO.

BTW you can stick the comment " But hey ho they are the deluded ones and probably never went to a game preliberty....apart from The auto glass final c" right up your sanctimonious rectum.

But surely though the Trust for all their faults, failings and incompetence are on our side fighting the battle on behalf of the supporters??

Questions have been asked of the Trust, heads have rolled and they've got a hell of a long way to go to build the confidence up and to persuade people to part with their £10s in 7 months time - if renewals were Jan 1st I doubt they'd get 50 members.

However, that said, why can't we now focus on the common enemies rather than attack an easy target for its failings?
Millie/Huw Cooze on 15:23 - Dec 27 with 1160 viewsFlashberryjack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 14:47 - Dec 27 by AngelRangelQS

But surely though the Trust for all their faults, failings and incompetence are on our side fighting the battle on behalf of the supporters??

Questions have been asked of the Trust, heads have rolled and they've got a hell of a long way to go to build the confidence up and to persuade people to part with their £10s in 7 months time - if renewals were Jan 1st I doubt they'd get 50 members.

However, that said, why can't we now focus on the common enemies rather than attack an easy target for its failings?

Faults, failings, incompetence, and I'll add "untruths" without to that list.

Oh sorry! it wont happen again sir, seems a little inadequate to me, but there you go.

Hello

Millie/Huw Cooze on 15:28 - Dec 27 with 1137 viewsDafyddHuw

"But surely though the Trust for all their faults, failings and incompetence are on our side fighting the battle on behalf of the supporters?? "

Please tell me exactly how the Trust are "fighting the battle on behalf of the supporters"?
They still think that they can work with the "investors" ffs. After being right toyally shafted twice. You couldn't make it up.

And when are we ever going to get any sort of public announcement from our new SD? I'm not expecting a Braveheart speech, but anything at all would be a start.
Millie/Huw Cooze on 15:30 - Dec 27 with 1128 viewsDarran

I've been asking that question for weeks.
The Trust have fùcked up and let the fans down badly over the Huw Cooze business but why the fùck some people deem that as the most important thing is utterly insane.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Millie/Huw Cooze on 15:32 - Dec 27 with 1112 viewsAngelRangelQS

Millie/Huw Cooze on 15:23 - Dec 27 by Flashberryjack

Faults, failings, incompetence, and I'll add "untruths" without to that list.

Oh sorry! it wont happen again sir, seems a little inadequate to me, but there you go.

Oh, I totally agree it's inadequate, indefensible, negligent and any other adjective you wanna throw at it.

I just don't see what good having a long drawn out post-mortem/in fighting at this stage will achieve when there are bigger battles to be had with far worse enemies.
Millie/Huw Cooze on 15:51 - Dec 27 with 1058 viewsFlashberryjack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 15:30 - Dec 27 by Darran

I've been asking that question for weeks.
The Trust have fùcked up and let the fans down badly over the Huw Cooze business but why the fùck some people deem that as the most important thing is utterly insane.

I don't think people deem the HC business as the most important issue in our present plight, but it is a very important issue, which I believe to have been be a very big contributory factor the situation we find ourselves in.

I've commented on a "Millie Huw Cooze" thread, which I think it's relevant for me to do so..

The problems within our club are many, and there seems to be an awful smell after every stone is turned over, so every issue should be inspected, however unsavoury it may be for some.

Some feckers fiddled whilst Rome burnt.

Hello

Millie/Huw Cooze on 17:05 - Dec 27 with 968 viewsTheResurrection

Maybe it's because they're still now, even, displaying the same inadequacies that they've been criticised for time and time again.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 17:05 - Dec 27 with 963 viewsUplandsJack

I think it is fair to say most realise the Trust are guilty of badly letting us all down over the last 3or so years, this has culminated in the resignations of two senior board members so there's no argument there. In fact theyve admitted as much.
What I think is the reason sleeping dogs can't lay, is because the trust have done very little since, to attempt to rebuild the trust of the fans.... I'm mean let's be honest, since this has happened, what have they done apart from consult solicitors etc. Very little else..... Hardly any press releases, few statements to fans. Yet I recall time and again Phil and others stating they realised they needed to communicate more with the fanew, well what's happened there? They can't even get that change right how can we trust them with other changes they state will/have happened. Lessons learned they said. I beg to differ....
The trust needs to remember what it was originally setup to do. It needs to step things up big time. Either get on and take the Sell-Outs to court or let it go and turn attention to hound them foookers out at all costs. Rally the troops, we ain't called the Jack Army for nowt....
Organise protests etc, go to war with the yanks if need be. But either way make them realise they can't just roll into town, our town and bend us over....
Make it blatently clear the Trust are the puppet master and if the Yanks won't work with theme then they too are the enemy.
Stop worrying about the £21 million share value because at this rate that 21% is going to be worth nothing. Well it's pretty much worth nothing now in the current set up.
The Trust could be some much more powerful. If only theyou stood up to the yanks.
You could have 1000's behind you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024