Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millie/Huw Cooze 14:07 - Dec 26 with 16583 viewsVetchitBack

You've got some front coming on here now which leads me think that side of you would've been ideal for the SD role...

So how did things go so wrong?

How would you describe your relationship with the ex-directors of SCFC then and now?

Did you see remuneration from the club as a problem or conflict and was this brought up to you by anyone else and who?

I'm sure many will have much better questions but these are a few from a Trust member and lifelong Jack admittedly not ITK as some.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:03 - Dec 26 with 1407 viewsowainglyndwr

Millie/Huw Coozee on 18:59 - Dec 26 by Darran

They're working on legal matters. Everyone should be directing all their anger at the sellouts not at Huw Cooze who's fallen on his sword.

Daz
Huw Cooze came on here pissed babbling He should explain himself.
At least clear things up, we are losing trust as time goes by
Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:03 - Dec 26 with 1409 viewsMillJack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:27 - Dec 26 by morningstar

I agree, he certainly should. But if there is one thing i do know, is that there was no conflict of interest. HC did not have a printing contract at the club, it was more for graphic design, and as he was doing it for mates rates it was more trouble than it was worth to him. And that, is a fact!

It's not a fact at all.
Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:03 - Dec 26 with 1408 viewsMurph75

Millie/Huw Cooze on 18:58 - Dec 26 by Swanseajill

Well it's a case of "I'm not listening to the truth, I only want to vent my anger on anything, or anybody"
What happened to HC makes no difference to whether we stay in the Prem....or not!

We have a new SD on the board now, clearly there to speak for the fans.

Like the old SD did?

What happened to Huw may not make a difference to our premier league survival. It may have some serious repercussions on the future of our football club though.
Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:04 - Dec 26 with 1407 viewsSmellyplumz

Well it's a case of "I'm not listening to the truth, I only want to vent my anger on anything, or anybody"
What happened to HC makes no difference to whether we stay in the Prem....or not!

Yeah we ain't been able to shut him up, what's his name again.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:04 - Dec 26 with 1389 viewsmorningstar

That's all i can say to that Lor is that Stu Mac, is one of the most straight up honest individuals i've ever had the pleasure of meeting, let's hope he has some balls as well, because trust me, he's going to need em!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:05 - Dec 26 with 1391 viewsNeath_Jack

They're working on legal matters. Everyone should be directing all their anger at the sellouts not at Huw Cooze who's fallen on his sword.

Are they? How do you know this?

The SD or chairman should come out and just f*cking say so if that's the case. Them telling us that they are actively planning on taking legal action will not make a blind bit of difference to the Americans defence, no details required but tell us something. The communication has not improved one iota and people are rightly thinking nothing has changed.

It has to be aggressive now, the Americans are just going to continue patting the Trust boys on the head and treating them with utter disrespect.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:06 - Dec 26 with 1379 viewsSoberBaker

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:04 - Dec 26 by Smellyplumz

Yeah we ain't been able to shut him up, what's his name again.

The trust should give our Bob the gig when he loses his job.

Love's a chat does our Bob.

AMOW

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:07 - Dec 26 with 1365 viewsMurph75

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:05 - Dec 26 by Neath_Jack

The SD or chairman should come out and just f*cking say so if that's the case. Them telling us that they are actively planning on taking legal action will not make a blind bit of difference to the Americans defence, no details required but tell us something. The communication has not improved one iota and people are rightly thinking nothing has changed.

It has to be aggressive now, the Americans are just going to continue patting the Trust boys on the head and treating them with utter disrespect.

He knows f**k all. He's just sticking up for people he thinks are his mates.
Login to get fewer ads

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:07 - Dec 26 with 1359 viewsmorningstar

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:03 - Dec 26 by MillJack

It's not a fact at all.

Well if it ain't spill it out. I've made a statement, if you disagree at least say why?

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:08 - Dec 26 with 1355 viewsLandore_Jack

Sorry, we still want answers from the Trust. They release statements such as "we made a mistake, lessons will be learnt. Lets move on". How can we when questions about HC still remain?

#backtojack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:08 - Dec 26 with 1340 viewsswancity

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:01 - Dec 26 by Swanseajill

And?

Do you think that having a supporter director currently is of any real use?

About as much use as a chocolate tea pot I'm afraid.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:09 - Dec 26 with 1331 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:05 - Dec 26 by Neath_Jack

Well it's obvious if you read the statements,seriously obvious.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:10 - Dec 26 with 1316 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:07 - Dec 26 by Murph75

He knows f**k all. He's just sticking up for people he thinks are his mates.

Oh come on Murph you're better than that.

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:12 - Dec 26 with 1297 viewsMurph75

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:10 - Dec 26 by Darran

Oh come on Murph you're better than that.

I'm saying it as it is Darran. Like I've said I admire you sticking up for people no matter how misguided it is. I'd have you next to me in the trenches anytime.
Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:15 - Dec 26 with 1281 viewsNeath_Jack

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:09 - Dec 26 by Darran

Well it's obvious if you read the statements,seriously obvious.

They need to state it Dar, loud and aggressively. Take out a full page spread in the evening post and absolutely lambast them, not play along hoping that the Americans will start playing ball with them in the near future.

They are continuing to damage the organisation. I honestly believe that they will never be able to repair the trust and confidence in themselves, and the longer the silence goes on, the deeper the damage is getting.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:18 - Dec 26 with 1249 viewsmorningstar

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:12 - Dec 26 by Murph75

I'm saying it as it is Darran. Like I've said I admire you sticking up for people no matter how misguided it is. I'd have you next to me in the trenches anytime.

Fvck off Murph, he'd stick a pair of underpants on his head and two pencils up his nostrils!

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:18 - Dec 26 with 1236 viewsSwanseajill

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:03 - Dec 26 by Murph75

Like the old SD did?

What happened to Huw may not make a difference to our premier league survival. It may have some serious repercussions on the future of our football club though.

Smoke and mirrors, we are getting bogged down with the blame game, it's becoming incredibley boring and childlike.
It's a blip for the Trust, it's time to move on now, because if the accusations and made up stuff on here every day carries on we are never going to move on.

Those with an agenda of ...lets blame someone for our poor showing on the pitch...it doesn't matter who's life you tatter while you tear someone to pieces, forgetting all the great work that person, or indeed the Trust have done in the past...no let's not have a Trust to speak up on our behalf...shall we?

let's go back to the Doug days, when we knew nothing, were never entitled to ask about the clubs goings on at ...all.
Yeah, let's go back to those days eh?
Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:18 - Dec 26 with 1226 viewsMurph75

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:18 - Dec 26 by morningstar

Fvck off Murph, he'd stick a pair of underpants on his head and two pencils up his nostrils!

I'm off to bleach my eyes
Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:20 - Dec 26 with 1208 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:12 - Dec 26 by Murph75

I'm not sticking up for anyone.
I'll say it again it's absolutely horrific what's happened with the Trust over the Huw Cooze business and im bitterly disappointed in it all and as someone who's always been a huge supporter of the Trust I felt let down by it all.
The problem is and speaking for myself I see more important issues currently surrounding the club.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:20 - Dec 26 with 1207 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:18 - Dec 26 by Swanseajill

Smoke and mirrors, we are getting bogged down with the blame game, it's becoming incredibley boring and childlike.
It's a blip for the Trust, it's time to move on now, because if the accusations and made up stuff on here every day carries on we are never going to move on.

Those with an agenda of ...lets blame someone for our poor showing on the pitch...it doesn't matter who's life you tatter while you tear someone to pieces, forgetting all the great work that person, or indeed the Trust have done in the past...no let's not have a Trust to speak up on our behalf...shall we?

let's go back to the Doug days, when we knew nothing, were never entitled to ask about the clubs goings on at ...all.

A blip? Really?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:21 - Dec 26 with 1205 viewsMurph75

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:18 - Dec 26 by Swanseajill

It's a pretty big blip. Sorry if that bores you.

I also up arrowed you post by mistake.
Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:22 - Dec 26 with 1191 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:15 - Dec 26 by Neath_Jack

They need to state it Dar, loud and aggressively. Take out a full page spread in the evening post and absolutely lambast them, not play along hoping that the Americans will start playing ball with them in the near future.

They are continuing to damage the organisation. I honestly believe that they will never be able to repair the trust and confidence in themselves, and the longer the silence goes on, the deeper the damage is getting.

Good point.

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:22 - Dec 26 with 1195 viewsMurph75

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:20 - Dec 26 by Darran

I'm not sticking up for anyone.
I'll say it again it's absolutely horrific what's happened with the Trust over the Huw Cooze business and im bitterly disappointed in it all and as someone who's always been a huge supporter of the Trust I felt let down by it all.
The problem is and speaking for myself I see more important issues currently surrounding the club.

Fair enough. It's a pretty sensitive time for us all x
Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:22 - Dec 26 with 1187 viewsChippy69

Feck him he knew what he was doing was taking the piss,the the lot of the greedy kents needs to be fecking burnt at the stake and I will gladly light the match
C U N T S

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:22 - Dec 26 with 1185 viewsMurph75

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:20 - Dec 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A blip? Really?

I know. What an incredible statement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024