Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millie/Huw Cooze 14:07 - Dec 26 with 16581 viewsVetchitBack

You've got some front coming on here now which leads me think that side of you would've been ideal for the SD role...

So how did things go so wrong?

How would you describe your relationship with the ex-directors of SCFC then and now?

Did you see remuneration from the club as a problem or conflict and was this brought up to you by anyone else and who?

I'm sure many will have much better questions but these are a few from a Trust member and lifelong Jack admittedly not ITK as some.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:23 - Dec 26 with 1553 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Cooze on 17:47 - Dec 26 by max936

Why did Jim White suddenly resign, fed up of the grief or worse, we'll never know the answers for sny of this that's for sure, the Trust seem to be a busted flush now that the shit is hitting the fan and it hurts to say that.

Jim White has made a statement on it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:24 - Dec 26 with 1555 viewsLandore_Jack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:18 - Dec 26 by Swanseajill

Smoke and mirrors, we are getting bogged down with the blame game, it's becoming incredibley boring and childlike.
It's a blip for the Trust, it's time to move on now, because if the accusations and made up stuff on here every day carries on we are never going to move on.

Those with an agenda of ...lets blame someone for our poor showing on the pitch...it doesn't matter who's life you tatter while you tear someone to pieces, forgetting all the great work that person, or indeed the Trust have done in the past...no let's not have a Trust to speak up on our behalf...shall we?

let's go back to the Doug days, when we knew nothing, were never entitled to ask about the clubs goings on at ...all.
Yeah, let's go back to those days eh?

"It's a blip for the Trust, it's time to move on now, because if the accusations and made up stuff on here every day carries on we are never going to move on".

The Trust need to answer questions. We want the truth!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 19:25]

#backtojack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:25 - Dec 26 with 1538 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:24 - Dec 26 by Landore_Jack

"It's a blip for the Trust, it's time to move on now, because if the accusations and made up stuff on here every day carries on we are never going to move on".

What will you do when you get the truth?

Serious question.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:25 - Dec 26 with 1538 viewsNeathJack

No you don't, you want someone to say what you believe to be true, regardless of whether it is or not.
Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:26 - Dec 26 with 1527 viewsmorningstar

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:20 - Dec 26 by Darran

I'm not sticking up for anyone.
I'll say it again it's absolutely horrific what's happened with the Trust over the Huw Cooze business and im bitterly disappointed in it all and as someone who's always been a huge supporter of the Trust I felt let down by it all.
The problem is and speaking for myself I see more important issues currently surrounding the club.

It took you until the 360th day of the year to post something worthwhile, and you have a pop at people voting for me in the POTY awards!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:27 - Dec 26 with 1520 viewsLandore_Jack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:25 - Dec 26 by Darran

What will you do when you get the truth?

Serious question.

I suppose it depends on what the answer is. If the Trust purposely overlooked the conflict of interest then I will be demanding resignations from the board.

#backtojack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:28 - Dec 26 with 1514 viewsmorningstar

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:22 - Dec 26 by Murph75

I know. What an incredible statement.

Try reading the rest of it. Makes sense to me.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:29 - Dec 26 with 1501 viewsLandore_Jack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:25 - Dec 26 by NeathJack

No you don't, you want someone to say what you believe to be true, regardless of whether it is or not.

Rubbish. As a Trust member I want honest answers.

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:29 - Dec 26 with 1490 viewsSwanseajill

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:22 - Dec 26 by Murph75

I know. What an incredible statement.

Yes it was a rather incredible statement. Thanks so much.

In the grand scheme of things it is a blip, not for HC of course. But because he was put on the board to do one job, and ended doing two, does not mean he was to blame for my club being at the the bottom of the Premiership?
Of course it doesn't.
Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:30 - Dec 26 with 1485 viewsNeathJack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:29 - Dec 26 by Landore_Jack

Rubbish. As a Trust member I want honest answers.

Well they've given answers. Are you saying they were not honest?
Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:30 - Dec 26 with 1483 viewsDarran

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:26 - Dec 26 by morningstar

It took you until the 360th day of the year to post something worthwhile, and you have a pop at people voting for me in the POTY awards!

I've already said this Gary but that doesn't suit a few people.

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:31 - Dec 26 with 1465 viewsmorningstar

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 1438 viewsLandore_Jack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:30 - Dec 26 by NeathJack

Well they've given answers. Are you saying they were not honest?

They have not answered my questions. The same questions which others are asking.

#backtojack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 1427 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:29 - Dec 26 by Swanseajill

In the grand scheme of things it is a blip, not for HC of course. But because he was put on the board to do one job, and ended doing two, does not mean he was to blame for my club being at the the bottom of the Premiership?
Of course it doesn't.

Huw Cooze's obvious conflict of interests and very close personal relationships with the other directors arguably led to him being so easily blindsided by the actions taken by the sellouts. The deliberate decision to hide these conflicts of interest has led to faith in The Trust being totally eradicated.

Yet it is just a blip?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:35 - Dec 26 with 1405 viewsNeathJack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:33 - Dec 26 by Landore_Jack

They have not answered my questions. The same questions which others are asking.

Which specific questions?
Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:36 - Dec 26 with 1386 viewsSmellyplumz

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:18 - Dec 26 by Swanseajill

Smoke and mirrors, we are getting bogged down with the blame game, it's becoming incredibley boring and childlike.
It's a blip for the Trust, it's time to move on now, because if the accusations and made up stuff on here every day carries on we are never going to move on.

Those with an agenda of ...lets blame someone for our poor showing on the pitch...it doesn't matter who's life you tatter while you tear someone to pieces, forgetting all the great work that person, or indeed the Trust have done in the past...no let's not have a Trust to speak up on our behalf...shall we?

let's go back to the Doug days, when we knew nothing, were never entitled to ask about the clubs goings on at ...all.
Yeah, let's go back to those days eh?

We don't know anything now do we do we are in the same boat.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:37 - Dec 26 with 1371 viewsSkettyJack

I think it would be interesting to hear what Huw C has to say about drinking with MM on his birthday last year before the sale was announced, whilst being introduced to people as MMs personal electrician.

Let's just say it wasn't just a quiet pint on the way home to wish a business associate many happy returns

Also interestingly, the representative of the Chinese "investors" was also in Morgans that night. No yanks were in sight
Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:42 - Dec 26 with 1321 viewsLandore_Jack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:35 - Dec 26 by NeathJack

Which specific questions?

Did the Trust board know about the payments from the club?
If so, why was this not disclosed to the fans?
Who knew?
Did the Trust board know about the conflict of interest?
If so why was this overlooked? Who knew?
Why was nothing done about it?

#backtojack

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:42 - Dec 26 with 1318 viewsJackBaston

In all honestly
What good has the trust done us this season?
They were meant to be the fans voice in the boardroom
But everything's being done behind their backs with them not wanting to ruin friendships to do their jobs

All this 'we may take legal actions' is their idea of a strop they'll never take action on

And I agree they made huw a scapegoat to their incompetence, when really I think the problems much deeper

As swans fans, why should we put our faith in the trust when the trust gives us no answers
Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:44 - Dec 26 with 1307 viewsUplandsJack

Millie/Huw Coozee on 19:03 - Dec 26 by owainglyndwr

Daz
Huw Cooze came on here pissed babbling He should explain himself.
At least clear things up, we are losing trust as time goes by

Firstly I have to admit I was one of the loudest calling for HC & JW heads in light of the revelations that came out.
But I do have a certain amount of sympathy for HC frustration. I'm mean let's all be honest here, he has basically been thrown under the bus by his fellow trust board members, who've happily sat back and let him fall on his own sword to save their bacon. The sacrificial lamb so to speak....
They were ALL aware of what was going on at that level and signed off on it, whilst at the same time blatantly lying to us, the fans who they were supposed to be representing.
No, if we weren't in such a mess off and on the field, I for one, would be looking for a complete clear out of the Trust board. As with the Club board, (the Sell-Outs) they did a lot of good work for a long time , 10 - 12 years. But have managed to completely uno all that in the last 3 years.... The Trust is no longer TRUSTED by the vast majority of fans.... Way to go Trust Board Members, way to go....
Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:46 - Dec 26 with 1276 viewsvetchonian

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:37 - Dec 26 by SkettyJack

I think it would be interesting to hear what Huw C has to say about drinking with MM on his birthday last year before the sale was announced, whilst being introduced to people as MMs personal electrician.

Let's just say it wasn't just a quiet pint on the way home to wish a business associate many happy returns

Also interestingly, the representative of the Chinese "investors" was also in Morgans that night. No yanks were in sight

So let's continue to pick on the trust so diverting attention from the real culprits in all of this
Wake up and smell the coffee HJ LD and JVK sold us down the river deragging others down along the way
Now they are using T2C/the resurrection to attack the trust ...an d yes he may have some right points BUT now we should be united against and attacking the lousy sell outs wh portrayed themselves as heroes but just like Judas sold their sou,s and our beloved club for 30 pieces of silver

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:48 - Dec 26 with 1258 viewsswancity

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:29 - Dec 26 by Swanseajill

Of course it doesn't.

With respect, you are not looking too deeply into anything, preferring to scratch the surface only

What you term a 'blip' is in fact something that has thrown the whole future of the Trust into doubt and it's now in turmoil. A blip ? Lies, deceit, more lies and a Club now in disarray. Of course there are serious issues at the Club, the Club sale and the player recruitment problems being at the root of those problems but you need to understand that a part of the problem is the Trust who are now trying to regroup and consequently are not in a position to challenge anything.

You call it a blip if you want to. Whereas others can see that serious, possibly irretrievable mistakes have been made which are affecting our Club and certainly the future of the Supporters Trust which is losing support at a rate of knots. A blip? Ok then. Prosser thinks the same. That says it all.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:49 - Dec 26 with 1245 views34dfgdf54

A blip.

As Warwick says.

F*ck my eyes.
Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:49 - Dec 26 with 1242 viewsSmellyplumz

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:46 - Dec 26 by vetchonian

So let's continue to pick on the trust so diverting attention from the real culprits in all of this
Wake up and smell the coffee HJ LD and JVK sold us down the river deragging others down along the way
Now they are using T2C/the resurrection to attack the trust ...an d yes he may have some right points BUT now we should be united against and attacking the lousy sell outs wh portrayed themselves as heroes but just like Judas sold their sou,s and our beloved club for 30 pieces of silver

Don't worry, the fans have enough attention to blame both the board and the trust for this mess so don't use that as a smoke screen.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Millie/Huw Cooze on 19:51 - Dec 26 with 1221 viewsdobjack2

I don't like the witch hunt going on at the moment or trial by Internet forum. Especially when there appear to be some with personal agendas.

The trust board have fecked up. They have put matters in place to stop some of the feck ups happening again.

We need to unify as a supporter base to hold the sell outs to account and deal with the majority owners without being dismissed as a disorganised rabble.

However the trust board have to appreciate that people believe that the trust board were economical with the truth when the issue of the supporter director/supporter liaison officer broke. I'm not suggesting that the person involved did anything wrong but it has left him and the trust open to all sort of accusations: from the supporter director knowing about the share sale to members of the trust board trying to hide things under the carpet. This has led to a loss of trust in the Trust and is affecting us all.

Even though I don't like how things are being done, to move forward together I think that these points need to be addressed otherwise the sell outs will continue to laugh at and dismiss the supporters of the club.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 19:55]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024