Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time to go 16:53 - Dec 12 with 22262 viewsDubaiR

Worst start in 6 seasons. 1 win in 8. We are not making progress.

Yes sold eze and lost others but also spent 8 million.

No clue today, another turgid performance
Time to go on 17:28 - Dec 12 with 2109 viewsloftus77

Time to go on 17:22 - Dec 12 by eghamranger

This .... knew they would Nick a goal in the last few mins... it’s just not happening for us this season.

Hopefully 3 worse teams than us

Bad news - there aren't. Wycombe I give you, but no one else.

I think that 'decision' to change Sheff Wed from -12 to -6 will also be crucial.
Time to go on 17:30 - Dec 12 with 2093 viewsTGRRRSSS

Have any of his Scottish signings really been up to the mark???...
Time to go on 17:33 - Dec 12 with 2057 viewspaulparker

Time to go on 17:26 - Dec 12 by MedwayR

We've lost Wells, Hugill, Eze and Manning from last season's team, plus the experience of Pugh and Rangel. That's going to make a huge difference.

So how come Luton & Barnsley are doing well ? They have a smaller budget than us
Let’s not forget we have had money to spend this summer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Time to go on 17:34 - Dec 12 with 2045 viewsDubaiR

We also spent money more than alot. What has that got us. 1 good cb? Strikers that we starve of service. We lose games in cm as one paced and predictable
Time to go on 17:34 - Dec 12 with 2034 viewsdigswellhoop

im not saying a word
Time to go on 17:35 - Dec 12 with 2016 viewspaulparker

Time to go on 17:34 - Dec 12 by DubaiR

We also spent money more than alot. What has that got us. 1 good cb? Strikers that we starve of service. We lose games in cm as one paced and predictable

Very true our midfield is bottom half league one

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Time to go on 17:36 - Dec 12 with 1990 viewsSharpy36

Times up i`m afraid.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Time to go on 17:36 - Dec 12 with 2000 viewsjoolsyp

Time to go on 17:22 - Dec 12 by eghamranger

This .... knew they would Nick a goal in the last few mins... it’s just not happening for us this season.

Hopefully 3 worse teams than us

I think Sheff Weds will go, then Wycombe ... it's that third relegation spot I'm worried about, seems to be sucking us in. Relegation would be disastrous for us as a club so we should always do what's best for the club. If we don't win one of the next two then I think the Board will have to act. But Warbs has shown in the past he has a habit of halting a poor run and I want him to succeed. Ultimately though it's a results business ...
Login to get fewer ads

Time to go on 17:39 - Dec 12 with 1952 viewsNov77

Results below are certainly going for us at the moment but when we play those teams how confident are you we won’t just gift them 3 points?
Derby have only conceded one goal in their last 4 games, and maybe turning the corner. Can’t see forest staying below us. Worrying times.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Time to go on 17:39 - Dec 12 with 1953 viewsDubaiR

Cameron past his best. LTC our best option was a free as no one else wanted. Ball 1 good game in 4. Bettache cant be that bad. Out of the signings warbs made who has been good value.....dickie?. Kane very average, pugh gone, barbet very average, adomah love him but past it. Dykes hard to judge as no service. Bonne looks poor. Willock..maybe. ball average. Wallace shocking.
Time to go on 17:40 - Dec 12 with 1935 viewsDubaiR

Halting a bad run only to start a new one? His record is 1 win in 4 if not mistaken
Time to go on 17:41 - Dec 12 with 1925 viewsjohncharles

Time to go on 17:14 - Dec 12 by Discodroids

Gutted. Shit end to a shit week.

I laughed when they scored, The sort of laugh you would hear in Rampton secure unit.

Risley up North

Strong and stable my arse.

Time to go on 17:41 - Dec 12 with 1908 viewsSharpy36

Time to go on 17:36 - Dec 12 by joolsyp

I think Sheff Weds will go, then Wycombe ... it's that third relegation spot I'm worried about, seems to be sucking us in. Relegation would be disastrous for us as a club so we should always do what's best for the club. If we don't win one of the next two then I think the Board will have to act. But Warbs has shown in the past he has a habit of halting a poor run and I want him to succeed. Ultimately though it's a results business ...

With all due respect, if we`re relying on other teams to to under perform then we`re in bigger sh1t than we all think we are.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Time to go on 17:43 - Dec 12 with 1879 viewspaulparker

Time to go on 17:36 - Dec 12 by joolsyp

I think sheff wed stay up, pullis will spend money on some hardened pros

Time to go on 17:43 - Dec 12 with 1881 viewsRangersw12

Can't see anyone who would wave a magic wand and do better and certainly nobody who would work with this budget and squad

I will say though that if we drop onto the bottom 3 after the next two games then his position does become untenable
Time to go on 17:45 - Dec 12 with 1844 viewsted_hendrix

Don't think I've ever been in a situation where I've wanted a Manager sacked and 5 minutes later I've thought that would be stupid thing to do.

I honestly haven't got a clue anymore what's the best thing to do.

Totally and 100% pissed off with it all.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Time to go on 17:46 - Dec 12 with 1825 viewsDubaiR

That is such a myth. Most working on a budget we spent more than most this summer. How many sides like mentioned already have a better coach.
Time to go on 17:46 - Dec 12 with 1820 viewsParkRoyalR

Time to go on 17:39 - Dec 12 by DubaiR

Cameron past his best. LTC our best option was a free as no one else wanted. Ball 1 good game in 4. Bettache cant be that bad. Out of the signings warbs made who has been good value.....dickie?. Kane very average, pugh gone, barbet very average, adomah love him but past it. Dykes hard to judge as no service. Bonne looks poor. Willock..maybe. ball average. Wallace shocking.

Last 15 today, change needed was Bettache for Cameron.

Someone with pace and energy to close space in from of Back 4.

Apart from space given up in by CDM's for goal, Cameron just prior managed to come 2nd to the ball when he was nailed on 1st to win it, legs just could nt take him there.

Don't like that 75th minute bring on 2 or 3 attackers Plan B, need to bring in fresh legs to compete in midfield. Other than above, some positives today including Dickie (immense), Barbet and Nico (both excellent) and the rest (very decent), apart from Willock who seems to lack bottle + desire needed to play in the Championship. 16th again it is.
Time to go on 17:52 - Dec 12 with 1768 viewstraininvain

Time to go on 17:46 - Dec 12 by DubaiR

That is such a myth. Most working on a budget we spent more than most this summer. How many sides like mentioned already have a better coach.

We spent more money than most (probably not even true) because we lost our best player (by some distance). Not to mention losing Hugill, Wells etc.

Granted the Eze money (the fraction we’ve spent)doesn’t seem to have been well spent. But let’s not pretend that losing Eze for £20m was a blessing.
Time to go on 17:54 - Dec 12 with 1739 viewsHunterhoop

Time to go on 17:14 - Dec 12 by Discodroids

Gutted. Shit end to a shit week.

I laughed when they scored, The sort of laugh you would hear in Rampton secure unit.

Exactly. I called it when he collected the ball; when he went to shoot, I just said “goal”. It was peak Warbsball.

I’ll put my thoughts down on here tomorrow properly articulated. But the body language today was dreadful. Truly dreadful.

Sadly, and with regret, I think I we need to make a change.
Time to go on 17:55 - Dec 12 with 1735 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of the "well, let's find three teams worse than us" trope. Just because we may avoid relegation due to the lack of quality in this Championship doesn't mean we need to keep status quo.
Time to go on 17:55 - Dec 12 with 1734 viewsRangersw12

Time to go on 17:20 - Dec 12 by paulparker

I said weeks ago that we are going down and nothing is changing my mind
We have heard all the excuses of small budget, young players, inexperienced players, fine margins, etc etc
So why are Luton, Coventry , Barnsley doing so much better
Because they are well organised, have guts, and have players who are fighting for the manager and have a game plan
We are the complete opposite
A shambles in defence and our set pieces just about reach the first man , we have conceded well over a hundred goals under Warburton, that’s gonna get you relegated
We can’t score , our attacks come to nothing
For me Tuesday night summed it up, we were beating Millwall with chair & LTC our best players he takes them off when they were getting the better of them , why ??
If we go down Warburton won’t be here so make the change and try and stay up

Were still decent odds to go down so fill your boots
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 17:55]
Time to go on 17:56 - Dec 12 with 1709 viewspaulparker

Time to go on 17:55 - Dec 12 by Rangersw12

Were still decent odds to go down so fill your boots
[Post edited 12 Dec 2020 17:55]

Are you not having a bet then ?

Time to go on 17:58 - Dec 12 with 1694 viewsBostonR

The problem Warburton has is his lack of plan B or his stubbornness to change the style of play. Most championship teams have sussed us out. Reading’s two centre backs were in charge and because he cannot or will not change styles, we are in big trouble.
Huge decision for the Board now. We need some decent and experienced loans to keep us up and if he cannot be persuaded to change it (how about a front two and go direct) then he has to move on. I can’t see how he can survive - unless we win our 2-3 games, which is unlikely.
Time to go on 17:59 - Dec 12 with 1685 viewsRangersw12

Time to go on 17:56 - Dec 12 by paulparker

Are you not having a bet then ?

I think we will stay up and odds are pretty short for that so not really worth it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024