Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramseybaink 15:28 - Jan 29 with 9885 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If the results stick Ramsey was beaten with was used on Hasselbaink, some of you would be calling for his head already:

Not a criticism of Jimmy by the way. I like him. Just airing some hindsight.

[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 18:10]
Ramsaybaink on 15:32 - Jan 29 with 4681 viewsWatford_Ranger

Some people were calling for his head after 3 games. The bloke is building something and it takes time to get right. Ramsey didn't seem to be building anything to me.
Ramsaybaink on 15:35 - Jan 29 with 4666 viewsstevec

I have no idea what any of that means but I do know that we now look like a reasonably well organised football team as opposed to that rabble Ramsey presided over.
Ramsaybaink on 15:36 - Jan 29 with 4661 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 15:32 - Jan 29 by Watford_Ranger

Some people were calling for his head after 3 games. The bloke is building something and it takes time to get right. Ramsey didn't seem to be building anything to me.

I thought Ramsey was building a young team, as is Hasselbaink.

I have no idea why, but other than playing reputation there is virtually no difference between them, their results, signings, or philosophy.

For the record I like Hasselbaink but just want to point out some double standards.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 15:39]
Ramsaybaink on 15:37 - Jan 29 with 4652 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 15:35 - Jan 29 by stevec

I have no idea what any of that means but I do know that we now look like a reasonably well organised football team as opposed to that rabble Ramsey presided over.

Basically means, results wise, Ramsey did better in the Championship than Hasselbaink is.
Ramsaybaink on 15:37 - Jan 29 with 4648 viewsrsonist

What a pleasure to see another reasonable, supportive, constructive thread on here - we really are some of the best fans around. Thanks as ever Baz.
Ramsaybaink on 15:44 - Jan 29 with 4612 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 15:37 - Jan 29 by rsonist

What a pleasure to see another reasonable, supportive, constructive thread on here - we really are some of the best fans around. Thanks as ever Baz.

I'm guessing that's sarcasm.....
Ramsaybaink on 15:46 - Jan 29 with 4596 viewsstevec

Ramsaybaink on 15:37 - Jan 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

Basically means, results wise, Ramsey did better in the Championship than Hasselbaink is.

2 goals conceded every game? Fulham? Leicester? Man City?

this club was the Costa Concordia, slowly drifting onto the rocks as that fckin idiot beamed us one of his winning smiles.
Ramsaybaink on 15:48 - Jan 29 with 4587 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 15:46 - Jan 29 by stevec

2 goals conceded every game? Fulham? Leicester? Man City?

this club was the Costa Concordia, slowly drifting onto the rocks as that fckin idiot beamed us one of his winning smiles.

He didn't play Leicester and Man City in the Championship.
Login to get fewer ads

Ramsaybaink on 15:54 - Jan 29 with 4570 viewshoopdog

Ramsey poisoned the entire playing staff with complacency well before Haselbaink got here
Ramsaybaink on 15:54 - Jan 29 with 4566 viewspaulparker

I see what your trying to do here Baz ie light that blue touch paper and slope off whilst this turns into 4 page thread of insults and name calling

Ramsey has gone, he had his chance was out of his depth and didn't have the dressing room , lets forget him move on and get behind JFH, who I reckon will have us as dark horses next year for promotion/title

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ramsaybaink on 15:56 - Jan 29 with 4548 viewsactonman

Stats are a big bug bear of mine in life and everybody (who works behind a desk) think they are the be all and end all , constantly looking to make them better than the last set and so on.

A bit like my job , we have trainees and blokes in the job less than a year, their stats are fking amazing compared to mine - driving perfect , 1 million fking forms that nobody looks at filled out correctly for every job, etc etc

But when it comes to knowing how to do the job itself under pressure when things are all kicking off , they ain't got a fking clue !

Sometimes you look at someone and just know , no matter how they look on paper
Ramsaybaink on 16:03 - Jan 29 with 4522 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 15:54 - Jan 29 by paulparker

I see what your trying to do here Baz ie light that blue touch paper and slope off whilst this turns into 4 page thread of insults and name calling

Ramsey has gone, he had his chance was out of his depth and didn't have the dressing room , lets forget him move on and get behind JFH, who I reckon will have us as dark horses next year for promotion/title

No mate, i'm here.

I'm over Ramsey. But I liked him.

I'm supporting Hasselbaink. I like him too.

If that table is of no interest to you, or you're worried about name calling, you are entitled to skip this thread.

All that table shows is cold hard results, which is the point isn't it?
Ramsaybaink on 16:05 - Jan 29 with 4512 viewsDejR_vu

Ramsaybaink on 15:36 - Jan 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

I thought Ramsey was building a young team, as is Hasselbaink.

I have no idea why, but other than playing reputation there is virtually no difference between them, their results, signings, or philosophy.

For the record I like Hasselbaink but just want to point out some double standards.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 15:39]

'......other than playing reputation there is virtually no difference between them, their results, signings, or philosophy.'

Apart from managerial record.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ramsaybaink on 16:06 - Jan 29 with 4511 viewsBlue_Castello

To be honest I think it's a ridiculous debate Ramsey has been replaced because he wasn't a very good manager and we appointed the best candidate available when doing the selection process.

I personally thought appointing Ramsey was a mistake in the Summer but having appointed him we had to give him a chance. Ramsey supposedly one of the best coaches in the business could not organise us defensively and we kept shipping goals like it was an art form. As a number of people have said before we ended up playing a 4-0-6 formation, with the midfield appearing non existent and who ever was supposed to be playing there giving no support to the defence.

The most damning indictment for me is that both Warnock and Hasselbank have highlighted how unfit the players were when they took over, it's taken weeks to get the players into shape to start playing a pressing game, if Ramsey is a good coach what the hell was he playing at in training.

Nothing personal against the bloke hope he goes on and has a successful career, I think he's probably better staying working with the youth and developing individuals.
Ramsaybaink on 16:06 - Jan 29 with 4509 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 15:56 - Jan 29 by actonman

Stats are a big bug bear of mine in life and everybody (who works behind a desk) think they are the be all and end all , constantly looking to make them better than the last set and so on.

A bit like my job , we have trainees and blokes in the job less than a year, their stats are fking amazing compared to mine - driving perfect , 1 million fking forms that nobody looks at filled out correctly for every job, etc etc

But when it comes to knowing how to do the job itself under pressure when things are all kicking off , they ain't got a fking clue !

Sometimes you look at someone and just know , no matter how they look on paper

'Sometimes you look at someone and just know , no matter how they look on paper'

Couldn't disagree with this more.
Ramsaybaink on 16:10 - Jan 29 with 4493 viewsDejR_vu

Ramsaybaink on 16:06 - Jan 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

'Sometimes you look at someone and just know , no matter how they look on paper'

Couldn't disagree with this more.

Harold Shipman was a qualified doctor. You'd be happy with him as your GP then?

Ramsaybaink on 16:11 - Jan 29 with 4487 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 16:05 - Jan 29 by DejR_vu

'......other than playing reputation there is virtually no difference between them, their results, signings, or philosophy.'

Apart from managerial record.

Yes, Ramsey has the better one as it happens.
Ramsaybaink on 16:13 - Jan 29 with 4477 viewsDejR_vu

Ramsaybaink on 16:11 - Jan 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yes, Ramsey has the better one as it happens.

Obtuse

Ramsaybaink on 16:14 - Jan 29 with 4470 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 16:10 - Jan 29 by DejR_vu

Harold Shipman was a qualified doctor. You'd be happy with him as your GP then?

Well, i'm young and skint so i'd probably be fine....

If this ridiculous comparison was put to Ramsay and Hasselbaink, then Hasselbaink has killed more patients.
Ramsaybaink on 16:16 - Jan 29 with 4445 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 16:13 - Jan 29 by DejR_vu

Obtuse

If you say so mate.
Ramsaybaink on 16:25 - Jan 29 with 4406 viewsTheBlob

Do they owe you money or something?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ramsaybaink on 16:28 - Jan 29 with 4395 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Is this poster for real?
Ramsaybaink on 16:30 - Jan 29 with 4374 viewsFredManRave

Ramsaybaink on 16:28 - Jan 29 by CroydonCaptJack

Is this poster for real?

I've net met Blob but the tenner I sent him was defintiely real.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ramsaybaink on 16:31 - Jan 29 with 4370 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 16:28 - Jan 29 by CroydonCaptJack

Is this poster for real?

What's hard to believe about it? Have I not explained myself?
Ramsaybaink on 16:33 - Jan 29 with 4361 views1BobbyHazell

People have already been calling for his Jimmy's head though Baz, some were before a ball had been kicked.
It's the Ranger's Way for some now.

I'm with you on most things QPR (and non QPR), I see what you're trying to do here, but what's the point? It's done now, we all know where we stood, we all know what we thought of each others opinions and stances.

It's not as if that many people are singing JFH's praises.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024