Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramseybaink 15:28 - Jan 29 with 10006 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

If the results stick Ramsey was beaten with was used on Hasselbaink, some of you would be calling for his head already:

Not a criticism of Jimmy by the way. I like him. Just airing some hindsight.

[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 18:10]
Ramsaybaink on 16:34 - Jan 29 with 1562 viewsisawqpratwcity

Go, Bazza!

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Ramsaybaink on 16:34 - Jan 29 with 1559 viewsTheBlob

Ramsaybaink on 16:30 - Jan 29 by FredManRave

I've net met Blob but the tenner I sent him was defintiely real.

Yeah right.The ink was still wet.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Ramsaybaink on 16:35 - Jan 29 with 1561 viewssimmo

I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve with this, but your point ignores the fact that Ramsey had an entire pre-season and full summer of transfer activity ahead of Hasselbaink, not to mention already having more in-depth knowledge of some players from his time coaching with us.

Despite anything else it comes down to concentrating on the future and although I was mostly positive about QPR under Ramsey, I'm glad that he is now back coaching/developing kids and we have JFH as manager, I think the decision will be vindicated long term and Jimmy will be a massive success for us, if he's given the time.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Ramsaybaink on 16:36 - Jan 29 with 1552 viewsTheBlob

Personally I'm absolutely incandescent with indifference.

Ramsaybaink on 16:39 - Jan 29 with 1550 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 16:33 - Jan 29 by 1BobbyHazell

People have already been calling for his Jimmy's head though Baz, some were before a ball had been kicked.
It's the Ranger's Way for some now.

I'm with you on most things QPR (and non QPR), I see what you're trying to do here, but what's the point? It's done now, we all know where we stood, we all know what we thought of each others opinions and stances.

It's not as if that many people are singing JFH's praises.

Yes, I know Ramsey is done. And it isn't helpful to drag him up from beyond the grave.

The point of this post is to tackle the fickleness of (some) fans which isn't done. I'm just using Ramsey and Hasselbaink as an example. In that regard this post is different to the last, 20,000 ones.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 18:15]
Ramsaybaink on 16:46 - Jan 29 with 1522 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ramsaybaink on 16:39 - Jan 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yes, I know Ramsey is done. And it isn't helpful to drag him up from beyond the grave.

The point of this post is to tackle the fickleness of (some) fans which isn't done. I'm just using Ramsey and Hasselbaink as an example. In that regard this post is different to the last, 20,000 ones.

You'll be waiting a long time for any of the 'Ramsey Out-ers' to concede that Hasselbaink has got off to a worse start than Ramsey and that maybe Ramsey wasn't quite as bad as they made out.

Ramsaybaink on 16:48 - Jan 29 with 1517 viewsFredManRave

Ramsaybaink on 16:39 - Jan 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

The point of this post is to tackle the poor spelling of (some) fans which isn't done. I'm just using "Ramsay" sic as an example. In that regard this post is different to the last, 20,000 ones.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ramsaybaink on 16:53 - Jan 29 with 1499 viewsTheBlob

Ramsaybaink on 16:46 - Jan 29 by isawqpratwcity

You'll be waiting a long time for any of the 'Ramsey Out-ers' to concede that Hasselbaink has got off to a worse start than Ramsey and that maybe Ramsey wasn't quite as bad as they made out.

They both picked Karl Henry,isn't that commonality enough?
People have been run out of town on a rail for less.

Login to get fewer ads

Ramsaybaink on 17:00 - Jan 29 with 1491 viewsJonDoeman

It is what it is.

It Is What It Is !!

Ramsaybaink on 17:04 - Jan 29 with 1481 viewsRBlock

Without fully tucking into this, I am definitely with Baz here.
Ramsaybaink on 17:05 - Jan 29 with 1479 viewsadhoc_qpr

I'm confused - I remember quite clearly lots of people saying we couldn't judge Ramsey on what he did in the prem because he'd taken over mid-season with an unbalanced squad and it wasn't his team.

What's different with JFH?

And also is anyone REALLY calling for his head? I've heard a few say they think Warnock would have done a better short term job, but no one really saying JFH should be sacked since he was appointed?
Ramsaybaink on 17:12 - Jan 29 with 1467 viewsDejR_vu

Ramsaybaink on 16:16 - Jan 29 by BazzaInTheLoft

If you say so mate.

I think I was giving you too much credit

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Ramsaybaink on 17:29 - Jan 29 with 1446 viewsbosh67

To be fair to Ramsay he did bring in the young players but he clearly didn't know how to set them up as a team. There was no semblance of a shape or intent. They muddled through games conceding goals for fun and scoring for fun. But they conceded more than they scored. JFH doesn't have that issue, his main one is closing games out and finding the right spine. David Oldfield seems to be doing a reasonable job with him but perhaps at the start of the season if JFH had come in with Oldfield and Ramsey as his primary coaches then we perhaps would have been further up the table.

JFH does seem to have a bit better idea as to how to set up a team given what he has available. I question the Doughty and Gladwin loans but we don't see behind the scenes or the plans with those players next season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Ramsaybaink on 17:45 - Jan 29 with 1414 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ramsaybaink on 16:53 - Jan 29 by TheBlob

They both picked Karl Henry,isn't that commonality enough?
People have been run out of town on a rail for less.

Sure, Warnock did it, too.

Comparing Ramsey to JFH isn't like chalk to cheese.

Ramsaybaink on 17:50 - Jan 29 with 1395 viewsQPRDave

They're both crap......Les out!
Ramsaybaink on 18:08 - Jan 29 with 1241 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ramsaybaink on 17:29 - Jan 29 by bosh67

To be fair to Ramsay he did bring in the young players but he clearly didn't know how to set them up as a team. There was no semblance of a shape or intent. They muddled through games conceding goals for fun and scoring for fun. But they conceded more than they scored. JFH doesn't have that issue, his main one is closing games out and finding the right spine. David Oldfield seems to be doing a reasonable job with him but perhaps at the start of the season if JFH had come in with Oldfield and Ramsey as his primary coaches then we perhaps would have been further up the table.

JFH does seem to have a bit better idea as to how to set up a team given what he has available. I question the Doughty and Gladwin loans but we don't see behind the scenes or the plans with those players next season.

" But they conceded more than they scored. JFH doesn't have that issue, his main one is closing games out..."

Jimmy has won one and lost three, plus a shitload of draws and a goal difference of zero. Not exactly rubbing Ramsey's nose in it, is he?

"JFH does seem to have a bit better idea as to how to set up a team given what he has available."

The experience gained from Ramsey's and Warnock's games isn't hidden from Jimmy. You'd hope he'd review previous games to gain knowledge.

I'm definitely NOT calling for Jimmy's head. I think he is doing ok and will get much better, sooner or later. I don't know about Bazza, but I like irritating the 'Ramsey Out-ers' for making him out to be much worse than he was.

Ramsaybaink on 18:15 - Jan 29 with 1220 viewsYugohoop

From 15 games CR had the use of Charlie Austin in 11 games resulting in 7 league goals
From 10 games JFH had the use of Charlie Austin in 2 games resulting in 2 league goals.

Now i wonder how good CR's record would look if we were to remove Austin and his goals from those figures? Because JFH's figures are more or less without the help of Austin.
Anyone who thinks JFH isn't doing a better job needs help.
Ramsaybaink on 18:22 - Jan 29 with 1205 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ramsaybaink on 17:05 - Jan 29 by adhoc_qpr

I'm confused - I remember quite clearly lots of people saying we couldn't judge Ramsey on what he did in the prem because he'd taken over mid-season with an unbalanced squad and it wasn't his team.

What's different with JFH?

And also is anyone REALLY calling for his head? I've heard a few say they think Warnock would have done a better short term job, but no one really saying JFH should be sacked since he was appointed?

"And also is anyone REALLY calling for his head?"

No, not on this thread.

Ramsaybaink on 18:27 - Jan 29 with 1195 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 18:08 - Jan 29 by isawqpratwcity

" But they conceded more than they scored. JFH doesn't have that issue, his main one is closing games out..."

Jimmy has won one and lost three, plus a shitload of draws and a goal difference of zero. Not exactly rubbing Ramsey's nose in it, is he?

"JFH does seem to have a bit better idea as to how to set up a team given what he has available."

The experience gained from Ramsey's and Warnock's games isn't hidden from Jimmy. You'd hope he'd review previous games to gain knowledge.

I'm definitely NOT calling for Jimmy's head. I think he is doing ok and will get much better, sooner or later. I don't know about Bazza, but I like irritating the 'Ramsey Out-ers' for making him out to be much worse than he was.

Contrary to what the Gandhi and Mandela of LFW, PaulParker and Willo think, i'm not here to irritate anyone or start a argument.

I'm just pointing out that in hindsight, the results cane Ramsey was battered with has mysteriously stayed in the cupboard for Hasselbaink.
Ramsaybaink on 18:30 - Jan 29 with 1188 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 18:15 - Jan 29 by Yugohoop

From 15 games CR had the use of Charlie Austin in 11 games resulting in 7 league goals
From 10 games JFH had the use of Charlie Austin in 2 games resulting in 2 league goals.

Now i wonder how good CR's record would look if we were to remove Austin and his goals from those figures? Because JFH's figures are more or less without the help of Austin.
Anyone who thinks JFH isn't doing a better job needs help.

Ok, let's remove Austin from Ramsey's record and Polter from Jimmy's.
Ramsaybaink on 18:32 - Jan 29 with 1184 viewsCHUBBS

Ramsaybaink on 18:08 - Jan 29 by isawqpratwcity

Ramsaybaink on 18:41 - Jan 29 with 1163 viewsFDC

Ramsaybaink on 16:10 - Jan 29 by DejR_vu

Harold Shipman was a qualified doctor. You'd be happy with him as your GP then?

What an amazing argument
Ramsaybaink on 18:42 - Jan 29 with 1162 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ramsaybaink on 18:41 - Jan 29 by FDC

What an amazing argument

Hitler was also an Artist, but would you commission him to paint your house?
Ramsaybaink on 18:51 - Jan 29 with 1137 viewsisawqpratwcity

Ramsaybaink on 18:32 - Jan 29 by CHUBBS

Well argued, sir. Your response is positively Shavian in it's wit and pertinence. Is it original or did you have help?

Ramsaybaink on 18:58 - Jan 29 with 1125 viewsDejR_vu

Ramsaybaink on 18:41 - Jan 29 by FDC

What an amazing argument

I sensed subtlety would have been futile.........

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024