Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 23:08 - Jan 17 with 17965 viewsNotLoyal

In memory of a fellow Jack who passed away this week, Sean O’Regan who touched the hearts of many on here, and on other groups we are a part of this weeks thread is dedicated to Sean. He used to run and then helped out on the Red Lion bus to games from Swansea. RIP Sean and indeed Gwynedd ‘come on my lovely boys’ Rosser the voice of the North Bank.

From us all here at Swansea Independent, you will forever be Jacks Bastards.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59391/russell-martin-ful
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59393/new-swansea-city-f
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59395
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59396/team-news-qpr-v-sw
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59413/qpr-v-swansea-city

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:31 - Jan 21 with 937 viewsFireboy2

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:29 - Jan 21 by NotLoyal

He doesn’t want it, we don’t need him.

Yeah f@#£ him and f@#£ both obafemi and paterson.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:31 - Jan 21 with 937 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:25 - Jan 21 by Fireboy2

I love all the 'experts' on here banging on about our defence, it's our attack that needs sorting out, we 2 quick attacking players, that would take the pressure off our defence, if we had a a couple of decent quick attacking players to help piroe out it would help our defence out as they are imo not as bad as people make out.

The goal statistics say otherwise only 3 teams have scored more than us. Only 5 teams have conceded more than us which given our high possession stats is surprising.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:33 - Jan 21 with 913 viewsFireboy2

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:28 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

Like Whittaker?

He can go whistle as far as I'm concerned.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:33 - Jan 21 with 912 viewsNotLoyal

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:31 - Jan 21 by felixstowe_jack

The goal statistics say otherwise only 3 teams have scored more than us. Only 5 teams have conceded more than us which given our high possession stats is surprising.

The three teams who have scored more is what I’m concentrating on.
The manager will sort it, and we are still right in there.

OK I've changed it.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:37 - Jan 21 with 888 viewspencoedjack

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:28 - Jan 21 by max936

And ?

We're a mid table club, we got no right to go to places like QPR and expect to win, we can aspire to, but no expect to, perspective, perspective, perspective.

Potter, Cooper were expected to produce miracles on horse feed and its similar scenario now, on reflection Cooper did produce a miracle twice,

Comes down to the promises that were made when the sell outs sold and falsely promised sustainabilty.

I don’t expect to win & I’d be happy with mid table in the championship, I just want entertaining football.

It was more entertaining under Jackett in the lower leagues.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:38 - Jan 21 with 879 viewsFireboy2

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:31 - Jan 21 by felixstowe_jack

I couldn't give a monkeys chuff about stats, if we had faster attacking options we would score more and concede less and where would that leave us? Possibly third or even second.

The problem is our tightfisted owners, more bothered about getting a profit, they obviously know f@#£ all about football, as if they did we would be third or even second.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:39 - Jan 21 with 872 viewsKeithHaynes

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:38 - Jan 21 by Fireboy2

I couldn't give a monkeys chuff about stats, if we had faster attacking options we would score more and concede less and where would that leave us? Possibly third or even second.

The problem is our tightfisted owners, more bothered about getting a profit, they obviously know f@#£ all about football, as if they did we would be third or even second.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:40 - Jan 21 with 853 viewspencoedjack

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:33 - Jan 21 by Fireboy2

He can go whistle as far as I'm concerned.

I don’t believe all the sound bites if I’m honest, the lad doesn’t seem to have treated correctly by the manager.

I suppose it’s which side of the fence you sit on regarding Martin, which is fair enough imo.
Login to get fewer ads

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:40 - Jan 21 with 851 viewscockneyswan

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:26 - Jan 21 by NotLoyal

Agreed, but we got the point, and were far more likely to win it at the end.

I think it could have gone either way at the end.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:41 - Jan 21 with 847 viewsNotLoyal

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:40 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

I don’t believe all the sound bites if I’m honest, the lad doesn’t seem to have treated correctly by the manager.

I suppose it’s which side of the fence you sit on regarding Martin, which is fair enough imo.

He was brought back to sell, we have to accept it, and he will go.

OK I've changed it.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:41 - Jan 21 with 843 viewsFireboy2

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:33 - Jan 21 by NotLoyal

The three teams who have scored more is what I’m concentrating on.
The manager will sort it, and we are still right in there.

If the board back him 🙄
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:41 - Jan 21 with 843 viewsNotLoyal

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:39 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

Fair play, proud to be a Swan tonight.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 18:42]

OK I've changed it.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:44 - Jan 21 with 820 viewsBadlands

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:41 - Jan 21 by Fireboy2

If the board back him 🙄

Why would they spend any more money for Martin?
He’s not a good investment.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:45 - Jan 21 with 819 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:38 - Jan 21 by Fireboy2

If we had a defence where they cleared the ball quickly we would score more goals and concede less. No team letting in at many goals as we do will finish very high in the table.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:49 - Jan 21 with 806 viewsFireboy2

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:45 - Jan 21 by felixstowe_jack

If we had a defence where they cleared the ball quickly we would score more goals and concede less. No team letting in at many goals as we do will finish very high in the table.

F@#£ me sideways 🙄

You obviously didn't read my post correctly.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:52 - Jan 21 with 792 viewsonehunglow

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:45 - Jan 21 by felixstowe_jack

There is nothing wrong with clearing your lines when under pressure.
It is basic football.
When the penny drops,we can play direct and score.
Proud to be a Swan and a Swansea man at that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:52 - Jan 21 with 795 viewsFireboy2

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:44 - Jan 21 by Badlands

Why would they spend any more money for Martin?
He’s not a good investment.

Genuine question, why isn't he a good investment?
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:04 - Jan 21 with 760 viewsbuilthjack

Unfortunately, I couldn't get to the game today. I haven't watched it yet.
Respect to all the travelling army who are always 100% behind the team.
I have just read through this thread, you would think with the comments that we were awful and lost 5-0. Dearly dear me, we have so many negative posters on here.
May I suggest you get off your asses and get to the next away game, enjoy the occasion with the rest of our supporters, and get some positives into your heads. It would help you.it really would.
Jeez.
A decent result away from home.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:10 - Jan 21 with 722 viewscockneyswan

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:04 - Jan 21 by builthjack

Unfortunately, I couldn't get to the game today. I haven't watched it yet.
Respect to all the travelling army who are always 100% behind the team.
I have just read through this thread, you would think with the comments that we were awful and lost 5-0. Dearly dear me, we have so many negative posters on here.
May I suggest you get off your asses and get to the next away game, enjoy the occasion with the rest of our supporters, and get some positives into your heads. It would help you.it really would.
Jeez.
A decent result away from home.

Watch the highlights, we were lucky to get a draw.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:12 - Jan 21 with 712 viewsKeithHaynes

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:10 - Jan 21 by cockneyswan

Watch the highlights, we were lucky to get a draw.

The Lowe chance in the second half was a real miss, but wasn’t the Swans second goal onside ?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:15 - Jan 21 with 699 viewsvetchonian

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:52 - Jan 21 by Fireboy2

Genuine question, why isn't he a good investment?

they didnt back Cooper when he was in the playoff spots knocking on the door of the PL so why would they back a manger whise record is mid table mediocrity

a lot has been said about our owners and whilst they have steadied the ship financially and we are not in a state like post Tosh I agree that have no clue about league football here in the UK and are interested in the profit to be made from player sales something I'm sure the sellouts promoted to them when clinching the deal think about since they have been here Siggi,Rodon Connor,Downes

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:16 - Jan 21 with 694 viewsvetchonian

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:41 - Jan 21 by NotLoyal

Fair play, proud to be a Swan tonight.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 18:42]

you've discounted Cadleighs post then

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:19 - Jan 21 with 685 viewsDr_Parnassus

What is this obsession with “positives”. Not everything in life is positive, especially when striving to be the best you can be.

A fan that is always positive is about as useless as a fan that’s always negative. Just be realistic.

Where we are isn’t good enough, where we have been for the last 18 months hasn’t been good enough.

Pretending it is good, won’t make the reality any better. 15th will still be 15th and 11th will still be 11th. Challenge under performance and praise over performance should be the mantra of a football fan, sadly under Martin we have only had a couple of weeks of over performance (top 4-6).

The rest has been frustratingly poor on the whole.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:19 - Jan 21 with 682 viewsKeithHaynes

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:19 - Jan 21 by Dr_Parnassus

What is this obsession with “positives”. Not everything in life is positive, especially when striving to be the best you can be.

A fan that is always positive is about as useless as a fan that’s always negative. Just be realistic.

Where we are isn’t good enough, where we have been for the last 18 months hasn’t been good enough.

Pretending it is good, won’t make the reality any better. 15th will still be 15th and 11th will still be 11th. Challenge under performance and praise over performance should be the mantra of a football fan, sadly under Martin we have only had a couple of weeks of over performance (top 4-6).

Where we are is fine.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:23 - Jan 21 with 659 viewsNotLoyal

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:19 - Jan 21 by Dr_Parnassus

Being positive is crucial to some people.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024