Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 23:08 - Jan 17 with 17960 viewsNotLoyal

In memory of a fellow Jack who passed away this week, Sean O’Regan who touched the hearts of many on here, and on other groups we are a part of this weeks thread is dedicated to Sean. He used to run and then helped out on the Red Lion bus to games from Swansea. RIP Sean and indeed Gwynedd ‘come on my lovely boys’ Rosser the voice of the North Bank.

From us all here at Swansea Independent, you will forever be Jacks Bastards.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59391/russell-martin-ful
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59393/new-swansea-city-f
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59395
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59396/team-news-qpr-v-sw
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59413/qpr-v-swansea-city

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:26 - Jan 21 with 1059 viewsNotLoyal

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:24 - Jan 21 by cockneyswan

I think we were lucky today, we play kamikaze football for no obvious gain, pointless passing 😡

Agreed, but we got the point, and were far more likely to win it at the end.

OK I've changed it.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:29 - Jan 21 with 1031 viewsswancity

A very good point on the road and four points from our last two tough away games.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:35 - Jan 21 with 999 viewsNotLoyal

Isn’t it odd that the usual Martin dissenters can’t post without being rude and personally insulting causing the website issues.

Someone said the other day there’s little respect shown on here for the hard work that’s done. To be honest I’m glad they are quiet and not posting. They offer nothing but nasty comments and to think Keith saved one of them endless misery when he took over and looked after them. Thankless idiots.

OK I've changed it.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:42 - Jan 21 with 955 viewsmax936

Decent result and another step forward, for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:45 - Jan 21 with 945 viewsvetchonian

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:35 - Jan 21 by NotLoyal

Isn’t it odd that the usual Martin dissenters can’t post without being rude and personally insulting causing the website issues.

Someone said the other day there’s little respect shown on here for the hard work that’s done. To be honest I’m glad they are quiet and not posting. They offer nothing but nasty comments and to think Keith saved one of them endless misery when he took over and looked after them. Thankless idiots.

I think thats a case of pots kettles and black...what was it you called me a week or so back
Ive also been called a muppet

There is little respect from both sides NL

Until I read this I was going to stay tonight

We rescued a point today outs last weeks "fantastic" wain against 10 men into its true perspective. Martinball showed again loads of possession yet how many shots?

Well Done to all the loyal away fans I trust you did Sean proud

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:46 - Jan 21 with 929 viewsNotLoyal

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:45 - Jan 21 by vetchonian

I think thats a case of pots kettles and black...what was it you called me a week or so back

We rescued a point today outs last weeks "fantastic" wain against 10 men into its true perspective. Martinball showed again loads of possession yet how many shots?

In the main I wasn’t referring to you but don’t drag down another decent point away from home.

But if the cap fits.

OK I've changed it.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:50 - Jan 21 with 902 viewstheloneranger

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:45 - Jan 21 by vetchonian

"yet how many shots?"

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:52 - Jan 21 with 884 viewsonehunglow

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:46 - Jan 21 by NotLoyal

In the main I wasn’t referring to you but don’t drag down another decent point away from home.

But if the cap fits.

Today, we saw a goalkeeper brought into our club ,the first purchase of our coach,and why he terrifies his own defence.
We were lucky today as QPR should have buried us.

Coach isnt learning as we ended the game as we should have started. In other words,play for 90 mins not 45 .

Recently Jonalot appealed for posters not to be text which is personal,abusive ,insulting or provocative . It applies to all I thought

All opinions .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:57 - Jan 21 with 837 viewsNotLoyal

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:52 - Jan 21 by onehunglow

Today, we saw a goalkeeper brought into our club ,the first purchase of our coach,and why he terrifies his own defence.

Coach isnt learning as we ended the game as we should have started. In other words,play for 90 mins not 45 .

Recently Jonalot appealed for posters not to be text which is personal,abusive ,insulting or provocative . It applies to all I thought

All opinions .

Andy Fisher had a really good game.

We coulda shoulda buried them.

OK I've changed it.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:57 - Jan 21 with 837 viewsvetchonian

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:46 - Jan 21 by NotLoyal

But if the cap fits.

It was a good point away from home but as Keith has said we were lucky not to go in 3 or 4 down at half time.

The issue for me is 18 months nothing is improving.....lots of possession but no penetration how many shots on target did all that possession produce?

I'm happy as I always am that we got a result that does'nt mean I cannot comment on our progress or lack of it...today again Fultons late strike papers over the cracks but then that only my opinion as as Keith said earlier

"But knocking people with opinions is pathetic."

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:58 - Jan 21 with 835 viewsfelixstowe_jack

That was a turgid performance today 65 minutes of possession football slowly passing backwards and sideways with 3 suicidal passes that QPR should have scored from. We finally woke up after the substitutions and Ntcham gave us a direct player.

Still a point when we could have lost 4 nil.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:59 - Jan 21 with 831 viewsBadlands

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:29 - Jan 21 by swancity

A very good point on the road and four points from our last two tough away games.

October since QPR last won at home! before us a draw and four losses.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:02 - Jan 21 with 817 viewsNotLoyal

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:58 - Jan 21 by felixstowe_jack

That was a turgid performance today 65 minutes of possession football slowly passing backwards and sideways with 3 suicidal passes that QPR should have scored from. We finally woke up after the substitutions and Ntcham gave us a direct player.

Still a point when we could have lost 4 nil.

But they didn’t.

Any positives ?

OK I've changed it.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:03 - Jan 21 with 803 viewsKeithHaynes

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:02 - Jan 21 by NotLoyal

But they didn’t.

Any positives ?

Not worth it mate, let them dwell on everything that’s wrong.
It’s for the best.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:06 - Jan 21 with 784 viewsvetchonian

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:50 - Jan 21 by theloneranger

"yet how many shots?"

Ok heres the stats

QPR 34% possession,15 shots 4 on target
Swans 66% possession 14 shots 2 on target

So will almost twice the possession we managed 1 less shot with 2 less on target....thats been a similar story during much if the managers reign I expect the post match presser will state how we dominated blah blah blah....

That aside its another point but lets not pretend things are on the up but COYS.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:15 - Jan 21 with 732 viewsonehunglow

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:06 - Jan 21 by vetchonian

Ok heres the stats

QPR 34% possession,15 shots 4 on target
Swans 66% possession 14 shots 2 on target

So will almost twice the possession we managed 1 less shot with 2 less on target....thats been a similar story during much if the managers reign I expect the post match presser will state how we dominated blah blah blah....

That aside its another point but lets not pretend things are on the up but COYS.

Positivity
It’s for the best
It soothes the soul.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:16 - Jan 21 with 734 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:02 - Jan 21 by NotLoyal

But they didn’t.

Any positives ?

Yes we got a point when we could have lost all three

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:18 - Jan 21 with 725 viewsSTID2017

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:52 - Jan 21 by onehunglow

All opinions .

Sorry but disagree.

He did well today and we earned a deserved draw.
At no point did they look like burying us

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:20 - Jan 21 with 716 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:03 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

Not worth it mate, let them dwell on everything that’s wrong.
It’s for the best.

Unless you try to cut out all the errors the team will not improve fairly obvious really.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:21 - Jan 21 with 714 viewscadleigh

I wish I could say they did Sean proud, but from the idiot who set off flares to the under-age drinkers in the top row doing comic (not) racist impersonations of the staff member who asked for their ID to the bell-end who verbally abused and physically shoved me and my son on the way out when we asked him to stop singing about Emilia Sala’s death, it was not the best experience I’ve had as an away supporter.

As to the question of whether the Jack Army is on board with Martin’s programme, all I can say is that I spoke to the bloke to my left and the one in front, and both were frustrated as hell at our lack of pacey wide men. Not a scientific sample but if their views had been the other way round I’d have reported that just the same. The teenage drinkers behind me gave ‘Russ’ a hearty YJB when he came to the School End after the final whistle, but Mrs Robinson did not make an appearance as far I heard.

As to the football, decent start and excellent last 25 minutes. Thank God for Ntcham.

Poll: How long would you give Russell Martin to turn things around?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:22 - Jan 21 with 706 viewsKeithHaynes

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:21 - Jan 21 by cadleigh

I wish I could say they did Sean proud, but from the idiot who set off flares to the under-age drinkers in the top row doing comic (not) racist impersonations of the staff member who asked for their ID to the bell-end who verbally abused and physically shoved me and my son on the way out when we asked him to stop singing about Emilia Sala’s death, it was not the best experience I’ve had as an away supporter.

As to the question of whether the Jack Army is on board with Martin’s programme, all I can say is that I spoke to the bloke to my left and the one in front, and both were frustrated as hell at our lack of pacey wide men. Not a scientific sample but if their views had been the other way round I’d have reported that just the same. The teenage drinkers behind me gave ‘Russ’ a hearty YJB when he came to the School End after the final whistle, but Mrs Robinson did not make an appearance as far I heard.

As to the football, decent start and excellent last 25 minutes. Thank God for Ntcham.

Well done for travelling 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:25 - Jan 21 with 676 viewsFireboy2

I love all the 'experts' on here banging on about our defence, it's our attack that needs sorting out, we 2 quick attacking players, that would take the pressure off our defence, if we had a a couple of decent quick attacking players to help piroe out it would help our defence out as they are imo not as bad as people make out.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:28 - Jan 21 with 661 viewspencoedjack

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:25 - Jan 21 by Fireboy2

I love all the 'experts' on here banging on about our defence, it's our attack that needs sorting out, we 2 quick attacking players, that would take the pressure off our defence, if we had a a couple of decent quick attacking players to help piroe out it would help our defence out as they are imo not as bad as people make out.

Like Whittaker?
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:28 - Jan 21 with 658 viewsmax936

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:59 - Jan 21 by Badlands

October since QPR last won at home! before us a draw and four losses.

And ?

We're a mid table club, we got no right to go to places like QPR and expect to win, we can aspire to, but no expect to, perspective, perspective, perspective.

Potter, Cooper were expected to produce miracles on horse feed and its similar scenario now, on reflection Cooper did produce a miracle twice,

Comes down to the promises that were made when the sell outs sold and falsely promised sustainabilty.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:29 - Jan 21 with 651 viewsNotLoyal

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:28 - Jan 21 by pencoedjack

Like Whittaker?

He doesn’t want it, we don’t need him.

OK I've changed it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024