Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden 21:04 - Oct 9 with 12242 viewsytt28

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 21:52 - Oct 9 with 7575 viewsdaveB

SO basically opted for a right back rather than Hayden, feels like a mistake that one, hopefully we can get him back in January
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 22:29 - Oct 9 with 7338 viewsWestonsuperR

Great interview, Hayden comes across really well.
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 00:36 - Oct 10 with 7097 viewsbosh67

May be an idea to help him rip up his contract and get him back now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 02:26 - Oct 10 with 6993 viewsHooparoo

Great interview and confirms something that I have always thought about his time with us. He is a very calm and sensible character and I’ve no doubt that if he had‘ve come back that we wouldn’t be the shambles we are now.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 07:22 - Oct 10 with 6739 viewsNorthernr

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 21:52 - Oct 9 by daveB

SO basically opted for a right back rather than Hayden, feels like a mistake that one, hopefully we can get him back in January

Yeh bet the club are delighted we all know he was ready to come but we signed Harrison Ashby instead
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 07:32 - Oct 10 with 6710 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Wouldn't sign him on a permanent deal, but definitely worth getting on loan. Why another right back?

Love to know who's bright idea that was.
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 08:53 - Oct 10 with 6409 viewsmikeyhg

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 07:22 - Oct 10 by Northernr

Yeh bet the club are delighted we all know he was ready to come but we signed Harrison Ashby instead

It shows the naive, if well intentioned, approach from Nourry, that by keeping a closed lid on things in-house, he can prevent everyone from knowing anything, not factoring in there will be outside parties with information that will eventually get out.

Decisions get made, they went for Ashby over Hayden, some work, some don't, fine, we're not all perfect. Treating everyone like peasants for the slim potential advantage of keeping everything quiet, when in reality its almost impossible in such an open media and money driven world, feels like getting the priorities wrong.
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 08:58 - Oct 10 with 6386 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 07:22 - Oct 10 by Northernr

My first thought as well.

And we have to remember this is only his version of events.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 08:59 - Oct 10 with 6368 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 08:53 - Oct 10 by mikeyhg

It shows the naive, if well intentioned, approach from Nourry, that by keeping a closed lid on things in-house, he can prevent everyone from knowing anything, not factoring in there will be outside parties with information that will eventually get out.

Decisions get made, they went for Ashby over Hayden, some work, some don't, fine, we're not all perfect. Treating everyone like peasants for the slim potential advantage of keeping everything quiet, when in reality its almost impossible in such an open media and money driven world, feels like getting the priorities wrong.

True, and what happens is the only version of events that does get aired is the one you might not like.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:04 - Oct 10 with 6327 viewsNorthernr

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 08:53 - Oct 10 by mikeyhg

I have made this point to him.
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:30 - Oct 10 with 6196 viewsWokingR

Massive insight into Marti's character, that he's a bit 'Spanishy'
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:31 - Oct 10 with 6190 viewsBristolR

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:04 - Oct 10 by Northernr

And what was the man-child’s response/reaction to your point Clive?
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:31 - Oct 10 with 6181 viewsNorthernr

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:31 - Oct 10 by BristolR

And what was the man-child’s response/reaction to your point Clive?

Well, we don't agree clearly.
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:33 - Oct 10 with 6176 viewsstantheman10

It may be that Newcastle wanted us to cover his in full £50k a week wages and thats why we didn't have him back especially with the possibility of him being released from his contract in January
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:47 - Oct 10 with 6096 viewsBristolR

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:31 - Oct 10 by Northernr

Well, we don't agree clearly.

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:53 - Oct 10 with 6043 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Given Kim Jung Nourry's secrecy policies, it would seem Hayden's failure to adhere to the Dear Leader's rules, will hardly endear him. If anything, I wonder of KJN will decide that this represents a clear case of a player displaying 'below the line of median control and thought bending' traits.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 10:04 - Oct 10 with 5961 viewsQPunkR

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:53 - Oct 10 by PlanetHonneywood

Given Kim Jung Nourry's secrecy policies, it would seem Hayden's failure to adhere to the Dear Leader's rules, will hardly endear him. If anything, I wonder of KJN will decide that this represents a clear case of a player displaying 'below the line of median control and thought bending' traits.

Non-human traits

QPR - "shit but local"

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 10:05 - Oct 10 with 5959 viewsmikeyhg

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:33 - Oct 10 by stantheman10

It may be that Newcastle wanted us to cover his in full £50k a week wages and thats why we didn't have him back especially with the possibility of him being released from his contract in January

If the deal was 99% happening then wage agreements between the two clubs would have already been agreed, it just needed the final signature/green light from QPR.
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 10:10 - Oct 10 with 5877 viewsstainrods_elbow

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:04 - Oct 10 by Northernr

He's not listening!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 10:33 - Oct 10 with 5806 viewsrobith

Look, I'm maybe embarassing myself here when I talk about my love of professional wrestling, but I actually think you can learn a lot about the world of work and especially high profile industries like sport.

There is kayfabe - this is the illusion that wrestling isn't scripted. It used to be that breaking kayfabe would get you ex communicated. The Undertaker used to drive round in a hearse could he didn't want a kid to see him in his red Corrola. These days kayfabe is a bit meta - Drew McIntyre and CM Punk have had the feud of the year including a bloody Hell in a Cell match in a feud based on Drew's real life hated of Punk meaning they having grudge matches over a dispute that acknowledges it is scripted? Mad

This means people have two modes of operating. There's a work - which is making people (marks is the term for people believe it's real) think something is real when it's fake.

And there's a shoot - this is when in the context of something fake, people start using real stuff. Shawn Michaels saying Bret Hart was having an affair, Cena pointing out The Rock had notes written on his hand. That's a shoot.

So anytime you see a sports person doing an interview, you gotta think; are they keeping their own kayfabe? And the most important question - are ya working or are ya shootin brother?

[Post edited 10 Oct 10:37]
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 10:48 - Oct 10 with 5702 viewsBristolR

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 10:33 - Oct 10 by robith

Look, I'm maybe embarassing myself here when I talk about my love of professional wrestling, but I actually think you can learn a lot about the world of work and especially high profile industries like sport.

There is kayfabe - this is the illusion that wrestling isn't scripted. It used to be that breaking kayfabe would get you ex communicated. The Undertaker used to drive round in a hearse could he didn't want a kid to see him in his red Corrola. These days kayfabe is a bit meta - Drew McIntyre and CM Punk have had the feud of the year including a bloody Hell in a Cell match in a feud based on Drew's real life hated of Punk meaning they having grudge matches over a dispute that acknowledges it is scripted? Mad

This means people have two modes of operating. There's a work - which is making people (marks is the term for people believe it's real) think something is real when it's fake.

And there's a shoot - this is when in the context of something fake, people start using real stuff. Shawn Michaels saying Bret Hart was having an affair, Cena pointing out The Rock had notes written on his hand. That's a shoot.

So anytime you see a sports person doing an interview, you gotta think; are they keeping their own kayfabe? And the most important question - are ya working or are ya shootin brother?

Errrr?!

Guess as I no longer work I must be shootin’? Can I phone a friend?
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 10:52 - Oct 10 with 5661 viewsBristolR

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 09:53 - Oct 10 by PlanetHonneywood

Hayden is clearly bottom decile for shutting the f@ck up and below median for talking to official party communication methods.

He is, however top decile for his ability to cook without, er, cooking. But I am loathe to reheat that topic…

NURSE!
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 11:02 - Oct 10 with 5568 viewsqprninja

Astounding that we haven't at least got him back in on loan. A huge miss from last season.
Surely after the start we've made, we'll be picking up the phone soon.....
Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 11:20 - Oct 10 with 5440 viewsstainrods_elbow

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 11:02 - Oct 10 by qprninja

Astounding that we haven't at least got him back in on loan. A huge miss from last season.
Surely after the start we've made, we'll be picking up the phone soon.....

it's definitely looking likely Marti is going to have to rebuild the midfield. I'd say we actually need a minimum of two ballwinners rather than ballers, so Hayden + AN Other.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 11:30 - Oct 10 with 5399 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Hoopsa Interviews Isaac Hayden on 10:33 - Oct 10 by robith

I was almost following... Then the Hogan tweet completely baffled me.

"It a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot, marks."

I can't even begin to comprehend that sentence!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024