Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... 16:17 - Aug 3 with 21047 viewstheloneranger

"UKRAINE has obliterated one of Vladimir Putin's prized Black Sea submarines in an impressive attack on occupied Crimea.

Kyiv forces said the prized Kilo-class Rostov-on-Don submarine, worth £275 million, was hit in a strike on the Sevastopol port."

"Ukraine's attack on Friday also “significantly damaged” four of Putin’s ultramodern S-400 air defence systems - worth in total around £2 billion.

Kyiv claimed the missile barrage also targeted four vital launches of Russia's "Triumf" air defence system.

The Kilo-class Rostov submarine - used to fire calibre class missiles on Ukraine - had been hit in September 2023, but was then repaired.

Dramatic pictures showed the gaping hole ripped into its side after a barrage of Storm Shadow missiles bypassed air defence systems to blast naval docks in Sevastopol.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/29663740/russia-ukraine-crimea-war-attack-submarin

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 12:35 - Aug 31 with 725 viewsraynor94

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 12:09 - Aug 31 by controversial_jack

That's a disgraceful and libelous comment to make. Take it back immediately!

Ah grow up mun, and it's rather ironic you mentioning disgraceful comments.

Take it the way it was meant

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 12:49 - Aug 31 with 708 viewscontroversial_jack

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 12:35 - Aug 31 by raynor94

Ah grow up mun, and it's rather ironic you mentioning disgraceful comments.

Take it the way it was meant

What disgraceful comments have i made?
Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 17:44 - Aug 31 with 658 viewsonehunglow

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 12:09 - Aug 31 by controversial_jack

Is it?
Prove you're not
What you post is treacherous
Literally
You are clearly supporting a butcher in a filthy country who has and is slaughtering innocents

You have had it easy
Its just as well I ignore most of your propaganda
And that's what it is

Take back your comments on the invasion of Ukraine and don't laud (apparently) deaths which you do by virtue of what you post regarding Ukraine losses

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 21:47 - Aug 31 with 622 viewsSullutaCreturned

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 12:49 - Aug 31 by controversial_jack

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 09:23 - Sep 1 with 585 viewsraynor94

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 12:49 - Aug 31 by controversial_jack

I find a lot of your pro Putin and Russia posts disgraceful

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 09:47 - Sep 1 with 537 viewscontroversial_jack

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 09:23 - Sep 1 by raynor94

You either don't understand the issues or don't want to. I'm trying to show you what is really happening and not what you are seeing in the mainstream. Not sure how that is deemed disgraceful
Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 10:17 - Sep 1 with 510 viewsonehunglow

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 09:47 - Sep 1 by controversial_jack

You either don't understand the issues or don't want to. I'm trying to show you what is really happening and not what you are seeing in the mainstream. Not sure how that is deemed disgraceful

Allow me then
You give the impression to most that you justify an invasion of a sovereign country
Moreover,you celebrate such.
Your support is perverse as Russia is a vile filthy land with a despot for a leader who has killed many people, Fact
His country imprisoned millions after WW 11. Their army raped thousands of women .KGB implicit in this post war and caused death and heartbreak to half a continent .
You following so far ….

They align with the like of North Korea. Vicious regime that it is . Iran, the most dangerous maniacs in the Middle East .

When communism failed ,the country was taken over by ,basically gangs, and they still run rampant

Mother Russia,the bitch .

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 10:38 - Sep 1 with 483 viewsBoundy

Traitor ,there I said it ,pistols or swords if you care enough about what posters think of you but by now I'd have thought it was pretty obvious to most that a scraping off someone's shoe is held in greater regard than yourself.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 11:13 - Sep 1 with 467 viewsraynor94

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 09:47 - Sep 1 by controversial_jack

Mmmm, condescending as well, self praise is no recommendation

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 11:21 - Sep 1 with 456 viewsSullutaCreturned

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 09:23 - Sep 1 by raynor94

It's a modern day Haw Haw, there are lots of them on the internet. Some are really dangerous but others, like thi one, are laughable.
Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 11:27 - Sep 1 with 450 viewscontroversial_jack

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 11:13 - Sep 1 by raynor94

Mmmm, condescending as well, self praise is no recommendation

You need to look back on your comments mr High horse
Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 13:51 - Sep 1 with 392 viewsonehunglow

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 11:27 - Sep 1 by controversial_jack

You need to look back on your comments mr High horse

You need to look back at everything
Those May Day parades were terrific weren’t they
Do you miss them ?

Ukraine destroys Putin’s prized £250million submarine ... on 20:07 - Sep 1 with 319 viewsModeratorC

Personal abuse results in bans.

And there’s personal abuse on here again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024