Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Pukka Pies have it 18:34 - Jul 31 with 2814 viewsnumptydumpty

Am delighted to announce on behalf of our match day sponsors, QPR are extremely enthused and look forward to drooling every half time interval.

Anyhow basically what AI statement on the QPR website says...

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/july/31/pukka-pies-qpr/

This is the dogs b*ll*cks of announcements.

Surely Naomi Campbell and her mates will be flocking back to the bhatia stand after this super exciting news.

The club truly is going in the right direction.

Who needs pasta shells and lentils anyhow !!!!! 😆

Anyone brave enough to come out of the closet and announce that they indeed partake in the odd pukka pie or two mid match or pre match !!!

It's probably best out in the open !!!!!!!
[Post edited 31 Jul 18:37]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Pukka Pies have it on 18:43 - Jul 31 with 2747 viewsPaddyhoops

I remember living in Turnpike Lane many moons ago and every Friday getting a chicken and mushroom Pukka pie with chips at a cracking chippie .
Pukka !
The Pukka Pies have it on 18:45 - Jul 31 with 2734 viewsWirralHoop

Well we are going to be there at lunchtime for most matches.
The Pukka Pies have it on 18:46 - Jul 31 with 2723 viewsTonto

Prefer a Pieminister myself. But I do shop at Waitrose...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

The Pukka Pies have it on 18:57 - Jul 31 with 2677 viewsessextaxiboy

I enjoy a chicken Balti in the ground if I am running a bit late, served by a disinterested teenager washed down with a modestly priced Crlsberg
The Pukka Pies have it on 20:07 - Jul 31 with 2360 viewsSonofpugwash

Last one i had was just full of superheated steam.
Whatever happened to Peter's Steak and Kidney.They used to heat them up in the cellophane at LR I remember.(probably more nutrition in the wrapping)

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

The Pukka Pies have it on 20:13 - Jul 31 with 2328 viewscolinallcars

Tomorrow I'm due to announce my matchday alcohol partnership with Fuller Smith & Turner.
The Pukka Pies have it on 20:38 - Jul 31 with 2197 viewsRs_Holy

The Pukka Pies have it on 18:57 - Jul 31 by essextaxiboy

I enjoy a chicken Balti in the ground if I am running a bit late, served by a disinterested teenager washed down with a modestly priced Crlsberg

love the way the Balti spicing varies from batch to batch
The Pukka Pies have it on 21:08 - Jul 31 with 2114 viewsBoston

Yeah, little bit of Indian wouldn't go amiss in the renamed Onion Bhatia stand.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

The Pukka Pies have it on 21:22 - Jul 31 with 2060 viewsted_hendrix

Me Mum used to make steak & kidney pudding In a bowl with a tea towel on the top, It used to be steamed, phwoar, jesus wept I can see and smell the bloody thing now It tasted gorgeous.

I love those Fray Bentos circular pies that come In a round tin, take the lid of and stick it In the oven, Lady of the house has banned them though because apparently they stink.

Steak pie or steak and kidney pie for me, none of that curried bolox for me.

Get a grip, where did It all go wrong etcetera....etcetera.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The Pukka Pies have it on 21:37 - Jul 31 with 2013 viewsdmm

QPR should commission a special Frey Santos pie.
The Pukka Pies have it on 21:38 - Jul 31 with 2011 viewsDorse

We all miss the molten kiss of the filling landing on our crotch, temperature akin to the surface of the sun, as it squirts out of the back of the pie on the first bite...

The classic 'playing the banjo' motion of the right hand as we sweep the crumbs off our new jumper...

And, of course, the impromptu Bee Gees 'Staying Alive' impersonation caused by a burned tongue: 'Haah, Aaah, Aaag, Aaah...'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Pukka Pies have it on 07:06 - Aug 1 with 1681 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I wondered if they were Finnish for some reason. I can imagine Jonsu saying "Haluaisin todella pukkapiirakan" anyway they are not.

A family company founded in 1963 by Trevor Storer and Valerie Storer as "Trevor Storer's Home Made Pies", it was named Pukka Pies in 1964. Today, the business is called Pukka. It is currently run by the Storers' sons, Tim and Andrew, and employs 360 people at its bakery in Syston, producing 180,000 pies and pasties per day. Millmoor, then the home ground of Rotherham United FC, was the first sporting venue where Pukka Pies were sold. Rotherham United's supporters hold the record for the most pies consumed at a football match, with a consumption 40% above the Football League average.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Pukka Pies have it on 09:04 - Aug 1 with 1502 viewsSpaceman_P

at least its not Greggs
The Pukka Pies have it on 09:12 - Aug 1 with 1482 viewsNorthLondonR

My mind's made up, cornish pasty and chips with gravy for lunch!
The Pukka Pies have it on 09:34 - Aug 1 with 1440 viewsPaddyhoops

The Pukka Pies have it on 07:06 - Aug 1 by Metallica_Hoop

I wondered if they were Finnish for some reason. I can imagine Jonsu saying "Haluaisin todella pukkapiirakan" anyway they are not.

A family company founded in 1963 by Trevor Storer and Valerie Storer as "Trevor Storer's Home Made Pies", it was named Pukka Pies in 1964. Today, the business is called Pukka. It is currently run by the Storers' sons, Tim and Andrew, and employs 360 people at its bakery in Syston, producing 180,000 pies and pasties per day. Millmoor, then the home ground of Rotherham United FC, was the first sporting venue where Pukka Pies were sold. Rotherham United's supporters hold the record for the most pies consumed at a football match, with a consumption 40% above the Football League average.

Life expectancy in Rotherham is 2 years below the national average.
Might skip that chicken and mushroom pie.
The Pukka Pies have it on 10:43 - Aug 1 with 1320 viewsSonofpugwash

The Pukka Pies have it on 21:22 - Jul 31 by ted_hendrix

Me Mum used to make steak & kidney pudding In a bowl with a tea towel on the top, It used to be steamed, phwoar, jesus wept I can see and smell the bloody thing now It tasted gorgeous.

I love those Fray Bentos circular pies that come In a round tin, take the lid of and stick it In the oven, Lady of the house has banned them though because apparently they stink.

Steak pie or steak and kidney pie for me, none of that curried bolox for me.

Get a grip, where did It all go wrong etcetera....etcetera.

Fray Bentos round pies - the only pie that can survive a Nuclear Attack.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

The Pukka Pies have it on 14:14 - Aug 1 with 1124 viewsStJude82

This news is excellent. Best since Marti came!
The Pukka Pies have it on 14:38 - Aug 1 with 1083 viewssimmo

The Pukka Pies have it on 21:37 - Jul 31 by dmm

QPR should commission a special Frey Santos pie.

ChicKen Paalti

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The Pukka Pies have it on 15:02 - Aug 1 with 1047 views1MoreBrightonR

Hope this doesnt mean they are changing the sausage rolls....for the first time in years, they've actually been pretty good, at least in South Africa Road anyway.
The Pukka Pies have it on 17:30 - Aug 1 with 883 viewsdigswellhoop

there are crap pies
The Pukka Pies have it on 17:39 - Aug 1 with 877 viewsqpr_1968

in 1998 i gave up smoking, every smoker will tell you how hard it is to give up when your on the lash.
i was eating anything and everything.....four days later we played walsall away....in the ground i ate four of the pukka's.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The Pukka Pies have it on 17:44 - Aug 1 with 864 viewsnumptydumpty

The Pukka Pies have it on 17:39 - Aug 1 by qpr_1968

in 1998 i gave up smoking, every smoker will tell you how hard it is to give up when your on the lash.
i was eating anything and everything.....four days later we played walsall away....in the ground i ate four of the pukka's.

Was your journey back from glorious Walsall punctured by various trips to public conveniences qpr_1968 !!!! 😆

Quite amusing how the club have tried to spin pukka pies into an haute cuisine speciality.

Next Coke Zeroes and bottles of Carlsberg will get the AI data treatment too.

But a pukka pie is never going to be a gourmet experience !!! 😆
[Post edited 1 Aug 17:45]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

The Pukka Pies have it on 17:51 - Aug 1 with 831 viewsqpr_1968

The Pukka Pies have it on 17:44 - Aug 1 by numptydumpty

Was your journey back from glorious Walsall punctured by various trips to public conveniences qpr_1968 !!!! 😆

Quite amusing how the club have tried to spin pukka pies into an haute cuisine speciality.

Next Coke Zeroes and bottles of Carlsberg will get the AI data treatment too.

But a pukka pie is never going to be a gourmet experience !!! 😆
[Post edited 1 Aug 17:45]

it wasnt pleasant, put it that way.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The Pukka Pies have it on 17:59 - Aug 1 with 816 viewsMetallica_Hoop

We if peckish at work used to get the double basics twin mincebeef and onion slice pack in tesco's.......then microwave them.

To this day I have no idea why; Soggy and the contents were so hot I felt like the Gestapo dude at the end of 'Raiders of the lost Ark'
They didn't sit well in the stomach either.

Eat 'em cold kids.

They used to be £1 but greedy bastards put them up to £1.50 so we stopped buying them.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024