Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! 16:21 - Sep 11 with 25085 viewsModeratorC

Welcome one and all to a veritable feast of footballing rivalry. The home side are in blue,they lose a lot in this fixture. The away side wear white, they don’t. However …

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60845/michael-duff-you-c
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60846/swansea-city-need-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60853/swansea-city-fans-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60863

This post has been edited by an administrator
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:54 - Sep 16 with 2399 viewsSuperjan

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:50 - Sep 16 by onehunglow

We need these owners out first of all.

Seriously ? Are you funding the buy out ?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:54 - Sep 16 with 2399 viewsAlgorfajack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:43 - Sep 16 by Treforys_Jack

I can take losing, but this performance is not only very worrying, its totally unacceptable.

^This in spades

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:56 - Sep 16 with 2315 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:54 - Sep 16 by Superjan

Seriously ? Are you funding the buy out ?

You serious!

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:57 - Sep 16 with 2297 viewsSuperjan

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:56 - Sep 16 by onehunglow

You serious!

Just asking…
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:57 - Sep 16 with 2294 viewsWhiterockin

We have been very lucky with our managerial appointments over several years, this year we bought a Duff, remove and move on.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:58 - Sep 16 with 2280 viewsmajorraglan

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:52 - Sep 16 by AnotherJohn

I did not understand the early season optimism and did not share the view that we had a stronger squad than last season. Is anybody still expecting a top half finish?

Six games in and 2 points - not a great start but as Cooper proved at Forest anything can happen 😳

In all seriousness, they are 2 points off Rotherham and 4 off QPR in 20th, Duff has to get it sorted or it’s going to be a very long season and if he’s not careful the spiral of decline will accelerate.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2023 21:58]
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:01 - Sep 16 with 2197 viewsonehunglow

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:58 - Sep 16 by majorraglan

Six games in and 2 points - not a great start but as Cooper proved at Forest anything can happen 😳

In all seriousness, they are 2 points off Rotherham and 4 off QPR in 20th, Duff has to get it sorted or it’s going to be a very long season and if he’s not careful the spiral of decline will accelerate.

What worries me is we have collected dead wood
Allen
Walsh
Naughton ,ludicrously given another contract
This is an indication of where we have been going

Still,we have Grimes as an irreplaceable captain.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:04 - Sep 16 with 2153 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:58 - Sep 16 by majorraglan

Cooper did not have that start at Forest, they changed their manager, Cooper went in and took them up.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:07 - Sep 16 with 2097 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60863

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:07 - Sep 16 with 2063 viewsbuilthjack

That was dreadful.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:07 - Sep 16 with 2066 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 21:44 - Sep 16 by swan65split

well he's lost the twitter fans tonight......pressures on.

I bet he's sh!tting himself.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:09 - Sep 16 with 2016 viewsswan_si

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:07 - Sep 16 by Fireboy2

A bit of lip reading before the final whistle confirms that.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:11 - Sep 16 with 1985 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:07 - Sep 16 by builthjack

That was dreadful.

Been a while since I’ve seen you lot show up to a Derby like that, not that I’m complaining!
You know that’s the first time we’ve beaten you by more than 1 goal in the league since 1965. I think I’ll enjoy what’s left of tonight.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:13 - Sep 16 with 1932 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:11 - Sep 16 by bennytheblue

Been a while since I’ve seen you lot show up to a Derby like that, not that I’m complaining!
You know that’s the first time we’ve beaten you by more than 1 goal in the league since 1965. I think I’ll enjoy what’s left of tonight.

Enjoy it mate it doesn't happen often.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:13 - Sep 16 with 1930 viewsswan_si

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:11 - Sep 16 by bennytheblue

enjoy the evening Benny, you've waited long enough. 😉
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:13 - Sep 16 with 1930 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:09 - Sep 16 by swan_si

A bit of lip reading before the final whistle confirms that.

Go on then, in your expert opinion what did he say?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:18 - Sep 16 with 1855 viewstheloneranger

Ramsey was allowed to stroll around the pitch as if he owned it - in a derby match FFS.

Unbelievable that none of our players were willing to take a yellow card to welcome him back!!

Tommy Smith must be turning in his grave.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2023 22:34]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:19 - Sep 16 with 1845 viewsbennytheblue

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:13 - Sep 16 by swan_si

enjoy the evening Benny, you've waited long enough. 😉

Bloody right…..cheers folks.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:20 - Sep 16 with 1826 viewsswan_si

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:13 - Sep 16 by Fireboy2

Go on then, in your expert opinion what did he say?

Not an expert mate. As he put his head in his hands you see him say " f...... hell.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:26 - Sep 16 with 1729 viewsWhiterockin

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:20 - Sep 16 by swan_si

Not an expert mate. As he put his head in his hands you see him say " f...... hell.

I think he has an idea now what the derby means.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:29 - Sep 16 with 1688 viewsbuilthjack

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:07 - Sep 16 by Fireboy2

I know a few guys who have

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:30 - Sep 16 with 1665 viewsyatesie3

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:26 - Sep 16 by Whiterockin

I think he has an idea now what the derby means.

If only he knew it at 7:45
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:37 - Sep 16 with 1598 viewsTreforys_Jack

When was the last time we were outplayed against them. Should have started with Ben, Ollie and Cullen , at least they would have understood the meaning of the game.
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:38 - Sep 16 with 1597 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:20 - Sep 16 by swan_si

What do you expect him to say? Oh well there is always QPR on Tuesday?
Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:38 - Sep 16 with 1591 viewsFireboy2

Cardiff City v Swansea City : Match day thread UPDATED ! on 22:29 - Sep 16 by builthjack

I know a few guys who have

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024