Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 23:08 - Jan 17 with 18008 viewsNotLoyal

In memory of a fellow Jack who passed away this week, Sean O’Regan who touched the hearts of many on here, and on other groups we are a part of this weeks thread is dedicated to Sean. He used to run and then helped out on the Red Lion bus to games from Swansea. RIP Sean and indeed Gwynedd ‘come on my lovely boys’ Rosser the voice of the North Bank.

From us all here at Swansea Independent, you will forever be Jacks Bastards.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59391/russell-martin-ful
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59393/new-swansea-city-f
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59395
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59396/team-news-qpr-v-sw
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/59413/qpr-v-swansea-city

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:30 - Jan 21 with 1294 viewsswan65split

Our only consistency is making stupid errors and losing, deffo not good enough.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:37 - Jan 21 with 1199 viewsTreforys_Jack

68% possession, zero shots on target ...... so far.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:38 - Jan 21 with 1171 viewsAnotherJohn

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:20 - Jan 21 by theloneranger

QPR commentators constantly taking the P1ss out of our style of play. 😂😂

On the alternative commentary we have Wyndham. His commitment cannot be questioned but his irrepressible optimism makes me wince (talking about our second goal before we have our first).

Edit: just as I finish typing we score so perhaps Wyndham is right after all "Come on boys we can win this now", he says.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2023 16:41]
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:39 - Jan 21 with 1165 viewsFlashberryjack

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:26 - Jan 21 by Treforys_Jack

It's worrying Keith. This group of players are a talented bunch who should be doing far better than they are.

Sorry, I have to disagree, we are a very average team, made up of very average players, with a sprinkling of less than average players, with a below average manager.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:39 - Jan 21 with 1150 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:37 - Jan 21 by Treforys_Jack

68% possession, zero shots on target ...... so far.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:40 - Jan 21 with 1136 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:39 - Jan 21 by Flashberryjack

Sorry, I have to disagree, we are a very average team, made up of very average players, with a sprinkling of less than average players, with a below average manager.

Fair enough lol
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:40 - Jan 21 with 1126 viewsswan65split

Super swans😂😂😂😂🎊
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:43 - Jan 21 with 1087 viewstheloneranger

Don't shoot Jay. 1-1

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Login to get fewer ads

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:48 - Jan 21 with 1028 viewslifelong

What a difference the last 15 minutes.. crazy.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:51 - Jan 21 with 992 viewsKeithHaynes

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:48 - Jan 21 by lifelong

What a difference the last 15 minutes.. crazy.

Not sure that goal was offside 🤔

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:55 - Jan 21 with 945 viewsKeithHaynes

I like the look of Chair, fine player.
Just wish he would take a seat.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:56 - Jan 21 with 917 viewsKeithHaynes

Well earned away point 👏

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:58 - Jan 21 with 900 viewslifelong

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:51 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

Coming back from an offside position.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:58 - Jan 21 with 898 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:56 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

Well earned away point 👏

Any away point is to be welcomed , however there are a lot of questions.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:58 - Jan 21 with 895 viewsjojaca

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:51 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

I thought the same, good response again from the boys. Why aren't we starting games with the tempo we are finishing games.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:01 - Jan 21 with 864 viewsRichardO

Sounded like they double up on Cooper and the changes latter in the second half formation higher up the park made them more competitive.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:01 - Jan 21 with 858 viewsNotLoyal

Game lasts 90 plus minutes.
Well, for Swansea fans anyway.

Good result, well earned.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:03 - Jan 21 with 841 viewsDr_Winston

Four wins in sixteen games. Two in the last ten. Defence still as wobbly now as it was Eighteen months ago. Where are the signs of improvement?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:05 - Jan 21 with 820 viewstheloneranger

Still only 3 points behind Norwich in 6th place.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:07 - Jan 21 with 803 viewsjack247

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:56 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

Well earned away point 👏

Still 3 points off the playoffs after Sunderland and QPR away. Two games many expected us to lose.

It’s frustrating because we look like we could catch light any minute and blow teams apart, but 18 months on, it’s still not quite right.

Happy with a draw and happy to be within striking distance. Just that nagging feeling we could be doing better.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:10 - Jan 21 with 788 viewsFlashberryjack

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:03 - Jan 21 by Dr_Winston

Four wins in sixteen games. Two in the last ten. Defence still as wobbly now as it was Eighteen months ago. Where are the signs of improvement?

There are no signs of improvement IMO, in fact there are more signs of us deteriorating.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:12 - Jan 21 with 771 viewskrunchykarrot

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:01 - Jan 21 by RichardO

Sounded like they double up on Cooper and the changes latter in the second half formation higher up the park made them more competitive.

Yep, thats how they pinned us in first half. Darling looks like a good footballer drives forward sees the space etc but i cant believe the schoolboy concentration errors in him.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:13 - Jan 21 with 764 viewslifelong

The first and last 25 minutes we were fine, it’s the 40 minutes in between that is the problem.
The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:21 - Jan 21 with 700 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:10 - Jan 21 by Flashberryjack

There are no signs of improvement IMO, in fact there are more signs of us deteriorating.

I have come to the conclusion that Martin is a mid table manager. A younger version of Tony Mowbray. I deal for Preston North End.

I give him until the end of the season and expect to see significant progress. No progress after 24 months is poor. He has promised more than he has delivered. The use of academy players i creditable but are the PL potential?.

PL potential players are being discarded. Obafemi and Whittaker for example as they are too hot to handle perhaps? Would another manager would get them firing?

Is Cullen a better prospect then these guys? Of course not. Martin is looking for a nice mid table trundle along sort of life big on promises and low on deliver. A nice little cup run would have been nice but Bristol city were fitter.

It has to nbe top 8 minimum. The scars of January cut deep.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Sean O’Regan : QPR v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:24 - Jan 21 with 686 viewscockneyswan

I think we were lucky today, we play kamikaze football for no obvious gain, pointless passing 😡
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024