Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wee jimmy krankie 08:15 - Dec 23 with 74762 viewsbritferry

I'm not a hypocrite, the English made me break my own rules, we demand another once in a lifetime vote

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 08:03 - Feb 28 with 1658 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Latest option poll in Scotland shows only 43% would vote for independence. They no longer have confidence in Nicola or rhe SNP at the moment.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

wee jimmy krankie on 09:05 - Feb 28 with 1626 viewsWhiterockin

wee jimmy krankie on 08:03 - Feb 28 by felixstowe_jack

Latest option poll in Scotland shows only 43% would vote for independence. They no longer have confidence in Nicola or rhe SNP at the moment.

I have said several times that while working in Scotland on and off over the last 3 years, many voted for the SNP but did not want Independence. This is not speculation, just the reaction you get when you speak to normal people who actually vote in Scotland.
wee jimmy krankie on 09:37 - Feb 28 with 1607 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Latest diktat from Herr Sturgeon. All Scottish government MUST fly the EU flag despite Scotland no longer being part of the EU. The Union flag MUST NOT be flown from any government building despite Scotland still being part of the United Kingdom and receiving vast annual subsidies from the UK government.

Did the Scottish parliament vote on this?

wee jimmy krankie on 09:55 - Feb 28 with 1591 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 09:37 - Feb 28 by felixstowe_jack

Latest diktat from Herr Sturgeon. All Scottish government MUST fly the EU flag despite Scotland no longer being part of the EU. The Union flag MUST NOT be flown from any government building despite Scotland still being part of the United Kingdom and receiving vast annual subsidies from the UK government.

Did the Scottish parliament vote on this?

Do you think it's politically correct to call a lady Herr ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

wee jimmy krankie on 09:58 - Feb 28 with 1586 viewsWhiterockin

wee jimmy krankie on 09:55 - Feb 28 by trampie

I don't think you can talk after your post yesterday about a non British name.
wee jimmy krankie on 10:13 - Feb 28 with 1570 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 09:58 - Feb 28 by Whiterockin

I don't think you can talk after your post yesterday about a non British name.

A non traditional British name is a non traditional British name, calling a lady Herr is a different kettle of fish.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

wee jimmy krankie on 10:24 - Feb 28 with 1560 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 09:55 - Feb 28 by trampie

Yes actress insist on being called actors these days.

wee jimmy krankie on 10:28 - Feb 28 with 1558 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 10:13 - Feb 28 by trampie

A non traditional British name is a non traditional British name, calling a lady Herr is a different kettle of fish.

What is a traditional British name? We have people who trace their ancestries back to Roman times, those ancestors having come here from all across the Roman Empire, obviously bringing their name with them.
After generations, nay centuries of immigration Surnames are as mixed as our DNA.

Calling Sturgeon "Herr" is a nod to her bossiness and nothing else, it's a commonly used insult by those of an older generation.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

wee jimmy krankie on 10:39 - Feb 28 with 1548 viewsraynor94

wee jimmy krankie on 10:28 - Feb 28 by Catullus

What is a traditional British name? We have people who trace their ancestries back to Roman times, those ancestors having come here from all across the Roman Empire, obviously bringing their name with them.
After generations, nay centuries of immigration Surnames are as mixed as our DNA.

Calling Sturgeon "Herr" is a nod to her bossiness and nothing else, it's a commonly used insult by those of an older generation.

I can't get over the irony of Trampie, calling someone up for being non politically correct

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

wee jimmy krankie on 10:42 - Feb 28 with 1541 viewsWhiterockin

wee jimmy krankie on 10:39 - Feb 28 by raynor94

I can't get over the irony of Trampie, calling someone up for being non politically correct

Point is he doesn't even realise it.
wee jimmy krankie on 11:05 - Feb 28 with 1521 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 10:39 - Feb 28 by raynor94

I'm asking is it pollically correct, because of the snowflake culture we suffer in this country, I'm not calling anyone out on it, lol.

wee jimmy krankie on 11:14 - Feb 28 with 1512 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 11:05 - Feb 28 by trampie

I'm asking is it pollically correct, because of the snowflake culture we suffer in this country, I'm not calling anyone out on it, lol.

What kettle of fish is it then?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

wee jimmy krankie on 11:19 - Feb 28 with 1503 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 11:14 - Feb 28 by Catullus

What kettle of fish is it then?

One is factual and one is not.

wee jimmy krankie on 13:18 - Feb 28 with 1461 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 11:19 - Feb 28 by trampie

One is factual and one is not.

Yeah I agree, Sturgeon is a bossy boots and there aren't really any traditional British names, they're all bastardisations of foreign names after centuries of immigration.

wee jimmy krankie on 13:49 - Feb 28 with 1438 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 13:18 - Feb 28 by Catullus

Yeah I agree, Sturgeon is a bossy boots and there aren't really any traditional British names, they're all bastardisations of foreign names after centuries of immigration.

Llewellyn, Thomas, Evan, Owen are they not what could be called traditional surnames.

wee jimmy krankie on 21:23 - Mar 1 with 1380 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 13:49 - Feb 28 by trampie

Llewellyn, Thomas, Evan, Owen are they not what could be called traditional surnames.

Taking into account a Definition of tradition
1a: an inherited, established, or customary pattern of thought, action, or behavior (such as a religious practice or a social custom)
b: a belief or story or a body of beliefs or stories relating to the past that are commonly accepted as historical though not verifiable
… the bulk of traditions attributed to the Prophet …
– J. L. Esposito
2: the handing down of information, beliefs, and customs by word of mouth or by example from one generation to another without written instruction
3: cultural continuity in social attitudes, customs, and institutions
4: characteristic manner, method, or style

Isn't it fact that a surname cannot be traditional?

wee jimmy krankie on 20:48 - Mar 2 with 1311 viewsHighjack

Not looking good for Wee Jimmie. If this memory stick exists as Salmond says then there are a lot of people in a lot of trouble.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

wee jimmy krankie on 20:54 - Mar 2 with 1308 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

wee jimmy krankie on 20:48 - Mar 2 by Highjack

Not looking good for Wee Jimmie. If this memory stick exists as Salmond says then there are a lot of people in a lot of trouble.

A head of government using their power to (unsuccessfully) imprison a political rival sounds like something out of the third world. Instead it's happened here in the United Kingdom.

She is a vile woman. Let's hope she's prosecuted and jailed.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

wee jimmy krankie on 21:13 - Mar 2 with 1289 viewspencoedjack

She’s toast ..... what a horrible piece of work.
wee jimmy krankie on 21:22 - Mar 2 with 1279 viewsmajorraglan

wee jimmy krankie on 20:54 - Mar 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A head of government using their power to (unsuccessfully) imprison a political rival sounds like something out of the third world. Instead it's happened here in the United Kingdom.

She is a vile woman. Let's hope she's prosecuted and jailed.

Can’t say I trust any politician, a significant number of them are “economical with the truth” and just don’t answer questions.

If she’s lied, then she has to go end of. If it’s a lie on oath, then it’s a job for the police. Anyone assisting her should be treated the same.

The law is the law and t must be upheld fairly and consistently.
wee jimmy krankie on 21:25 - Mar 2 with 1276 viewsHighjack

Mr Salmond also told the committee that he had been given a memory stick in the build up to his criminal trial that contained messages which involved "pressuring police", "collusion of witnesses" and "construction of evidence because police were felt to be inadequate in finding it themselves".

This is quite remarkable stuff if true. It’ll be like Watergate but more like IrnBrugate.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

wee jimmy krankie on 21:35 - Mar 2 with 1264 viewsCatullus

Any Sturgeon supporters have gone quiet, not quite the great leader now, is she?

Kilkenny says Bojo should be in jail, well the same must go for Sturgeon then, perjury is not a great look for an elected leader.

Incoming Nicola dear,

https://news.sky.com/story/no-confidence-vote-in-nicola-sturgeon-to-be-submitted

Maybe Scottish independence will lose momentum too? It had already apparently but with this getting worse, who knows where it'll go?

wee jimmy krankie on 22:26 - Mar 2 with 1255 viewsraynor94

wee jimmy krankie on 21:35 - Mar 2 by Catullus

Any Sturgeon supporters have gone quiet, not quite the great leader now, is she?

Kilkenny says Bojo should be in jail, well the same must go for Sturgeon then, perjury is not a great look for an elected leader.

Incoming Nicola dear,

https://news.sky.com/story/no-confidence-vote-in-nicola-sturgeon-to-be-submitted

Maybe Scottish independence will lose momentum too? It had already apparently but with this getting worse, who knows where it'll go?

I'm awaiting Kilks response with baited breath.

Any vote on independence will be going on the back burner for a long time.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

wee jimmy krankie on 23:54 - Mar 2 with 1240 viewsmajorraglan

wee jimmy krankie on 21:35 - Mar 2 by Catullus

Incoming Nicola dear,

If she’s lied, she has to go and if she’s committed perjury she has to be prosecuted.

Sadly, they are all at it. Boris has lied previously, loads of times but I don’t think he’s committed perjury. He’s also stuck up for Patel who’s allegedly breached the ministerial code of conduct, in my view if that’s proven Patel should go too.

Not sure Scottish Independence will disappear, Salmond who is a popular figure amongst the SNP rank and file may return and he will drive it forward.
wee jimmy krankie on 01:38 - Mar 3 with 1222 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 23:54 - Mar 2 by majorraglan

If she’s lied, she has to go and if she’s committed perjury she has to be prosecuted.

Sadly, they are all at it. Boris has lied previously, loads of times but I don’t think he’s committed perjury. He’s also stuck up for Patel who’s allegedly breached the ministerial code of conduct, in my view if that’s proven Patel should go too.

Not sure Scottish Independence will disappear, Salmond who is a popular figure amongst the SNP rank and file may return and he will drive it forward.

Johnson lied to the Queen ffs.

Comrade Nicola speaks tomorrow.
Lets see whats left of the BritNat middle aged men gloating after that shall we ?

Scotlands freedom is assured whatever.
Unstopable momentum.

120,000 people have died on Johnsons watch.
What number of our people have to die before he resigns - 250,000 ?

Scotland is a distraction, led by the BBC. Garbage.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024