Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wee jimmy krankie 08:15 - Dec 23 with 74755 viewsbritferry

I'm not a hypocrite, the English made me break my own rules, we demand another once in a lifetime vote

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 16:33 - Feb 8 with 1979 viewsHighjack

wee jimmy krankie on 16:22 - Feb 8 by Kilkennyjack

Why do you support people who want to end Wales as a sporting nation ?

Its pure evil to try to eradicate nations and cultures.

Unless it’s Britain, England, British and English. Then it’s fair game. Destroy away.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

wee jimmy krankie on 19:56 - Feb 8 with 1935 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 16:33 - Feb 8 by Highjack

Unless it’s Britain, England, British and English. Then it’s fair game. Destroy away.

He calls it pure evil but ignores that nations nd cultures hve always come and gone, throughout history..

It's a modern idea this, that we should force a thing to survive and exist when they are naturally fading away.
Maybe we should look to the future not try to exist in the past. Kilk has often gone on about a modern, vibrant Wales but his Wales is built on things that no longer exist. Culture evolves and changes. If it didn't we'd still be living in mud huts and cutting off our enemies heads and hanging them from our doorways to show how strong we are. We'd still be executing virgins and witches, doing as the Druids ordered us.

He sees his vision as a right for all nations when the Wales he promotes never even existed. Wales wasn't even one country but a collection of seperate kingdoms when Hywel Dda first signed an alliance with Athelstan and then sent Weslh troops with Athelstan to conquer Scotland. Hywel had previously submitted to Edward the Elder so twice this Welsh king had accepted English overlordhip.
His grasp of history is as bad as his understanding of democracy.

And today is once moe groundhog day in the house of Kilkenny

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

wee jimmy krankie on 20:13 - Feb 8 with 1917 viewsmajorraglan

In some ways Scottish independence could suit the Conservatives as these days with their marked lack of any foothold in Scotland it would mean 50 odd seats less they they’d have to worry about and overcome to win an election.

Personally, my view is that if Scotland wants independence and the majority of people living there vote for it, let it be so. There’d most likely have to be a physical border between them and the North of England, be so be it.
wee jimmy krankie on 20:28 - Feb 8 with 1903 viewsHighjack

wee jimmy krankie on 20:13 - Feb 8 by majorraglan

In some ways Scottish independence could suit the Conservatives as these days with their marked lack of any foothold in Scotland it would mean 50 odd seats less they they’d have to worry about and overcome to win an election.

Personally, my view is that if Scotland wants independence and the majority of people living there vote for it, let it be so. There’d most likely have to be a physical border between them and the North of England, be so be it.

It would hurt labour more than anything. When Anthony Charles Lynton Blair was winning elections Scotland was red. Their vote collapsed in Scotland in 2015 with Milliband and that’s thirty odd seats they’ll never get back but they are seats they realistically need if they are ever going to win a majority ever again.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

wee jimmy krankie on 22:27 - Feb 8 with 1891 viewsraynor94

Such a pity her husband and her are suffering from amnesia and getting their dates mixed up over the Salmond affair.

Misleading the Scottish Parliament is a resigning issue, I wonder if she will be First Minister come the elections in May.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

wee jimmy krankie on 23:28 - Feb 8 with 1867 viewsHighjack

wee jimmy krankie on 22:27 - Feb 8 by raynor94

Such a pity her husband and her are suffering from amnesia and getting their dates mixed up over the Salmond affair.

Misleading the Scottish Parliament is a resigning issue, I wonder if she will be First Minister come the elections in May.

I hope she's not for Scotland's sake cos she is beyond useless.

wee jimmy krankie on 23:42 - Feb 8 with 1874 viewsmajorraglan

wee jimmy krankie on 20:28 - Feb 8 by Highjack

It would hurt labour more than anything. When Anthony Charles Lynton Blair was winning elections Scotland was red. Their vote collapsed in Scotland in 2015 with Milliband and that’s thirty odd seats they’ll never get back but they are seats they realistically need if they are ever going to win a majority ever again.

The main beneficiaries would be the Conservatives as 50 odd SNP and Labour voting constituencies would disappear immediately, Labour would be adversely affected but they are nowhere near the force they were in Scotland having lost the popular vote to the SNP
wee jimmy krankie on 07:53 - Feb 9 with 1840 viewsKilkennyjack

Guy with funny hair oversees 100,000 deaths.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

wee jimmy krankie on 08:00 - Feb 9 with 1839 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 19:56 - Feb 8 by Catullus

He calls it pure evil but ignores that nations nd cultures hve always come and gone, throughout history..

It's a modern idea this, that we should force a thing to survive and exist when they are naturally fading away.
Maybe we should look to the future not try to exist in the past. Kilk has often gone on about a modern, vibrant Wales but his Wales is built on things that no longer exist. Culture evolves and changes. If it didn't we'd still be living in mud huts and cutting off our enemies heads and hanging them from our doorways to show how strong we are. We'd still be executing virgins and witches, doing as the Druids ordered us.

He sees his vision as a right for all nations when the Wales he promotes never even existed. Wales wasn't even one country but a collection of seperate kingdoms when Hywel Dda first signed an alliance with Athelstan and then sent Weslh troops with Athelstan to conquer Scotland. Hywel had previously submitted to Edward the Elder so twice this Welsh king had accepted English overlordhip.
His grasp of history is as bad as his understanding of democracy.

And today is once moe groundhog day in the house of Kilkenny

So its you who defines what a country needs to look like to be a real country ?
And in the image of England, what a surprise....

The fact that Wales existed as a different type of country since Roman times is unarguable- nevertheless you are arguing that Cymru never existed.

The story of the survival of the welsh language is a story for mankind. Not standing armies that could not win, but a burning pride and refusal to bend to overwhelming and unrestrained power.
How you can suggest that its not a nation, or never existed, just shows you are a bit twp.

Cymru am byth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿.

wee jimmy krankie on 13:39 - Feb 9 with 1798 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 08:00 - Feb 9 by Kilkennyjack

So its you who defines what a country needs to look like to be a real country ?
And in the image of England, what a surprise....

The fact that Wales existed as a different type of country since Roman times is unarguable- nevertheless you are arguing that Cymru never existed.

The story of the survival of the welsh language is a story for mankind. Not standing armies that could not win, but a burning pride and refusal to bend to overwhelming and unrestrained power.
How you can suggest that its not a nation, or never existed, just shows you are a bit twp.

Cymru am byth 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿.

I'm not defining what Wales should look like though, you are. I'm pointing out that things change all the time.

The Wales you make claims about never did exist, after the Romans we spent all our time engaged in tribalism, different kings and princes fighting with each other, that's not a country. Welsh was the Anglo Saxon word for foreigner or stranger. Hywel dda had formed an alliance with the "English" before Wales was one country.

I didn't say Wales never existed it's just your version of it never did, Wales was a principlaity until the 16th Century and wasn't even recognised as a country by the ISO until 2011, when Leanne Wood had started a campaign.

In the thirteenth century the Princes of Gwynedd ruled most of north and west Wales.

They were called Princes of Wales, although the Prince sometimes had to swear an oath of allegiance to the King of England.

At the Council of Aberdyfi in 1216, the other Welsh princes agreed that Llywelyn the Great was their main leader.

The King of England then agreed that Llywelyn’s heirs and successors would be known as the Prince Of Wales.

Then nerly 70 years late came Edwatd Longshanks and Wales legally ceased to exist, we were annexed as a region of England.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

wee jimmy krankie on 18:22 - Feb 9 with 1761 viewsHighjack

wee jimmy krankie on 13:39 - Feb 9 by Catullus

I'm not defining what Wales should look like though, you are. I'm pointing out that things change all the time.

The Wales you make claims about never did exist, after the Romans we spent all our time engaged in tribalism, different kings and princes fighting with each other, that's not a country. Welsh was the Anglo Saxon word for foreigner or stranger. Hywel dda had formed an alliance with the "English" before Wales was one country.

I didn't say Wales never existed it's just your version of it never did, Wales was a principlaity until the 16th Century and wasn't even recognised as a country by the ISO until 2011, when Leanne Wood had started a campaign.

In the thirteenth century the Princes of Gwynedd ruled most of north and west Wales.

They were called Princes of Wales, although the Prince sometimes had to swear an oath of allegiance to the King of England.

At the Council of Aberdyfi in 1216, the other Welsh princes agreed that Llywelyn the Great was their main leader.

The King of England then agreed that Llywelyn’s heirs and successors would be known as the Prince Of Wales.

Then nerly 70 years late came Edwatd Longshanks and Wales legally ceased to exist, we were annexed as a region of England.

Most historians agree that Wales has only really been unified once, that was for eight war torn years and it was before even the Norman conquest.

wee jimmy krankie on 18:24 - Feb 9 with 1759 viewsHighjack

Reading about the Jimmy Crankie story today. I didn’t realise her husband was chief executive of the SNP. Talk about keeping it in the family. This nepotism in politics needs to be brought under control everywhere we look it goes on.

wee jimmy krankie on 22:38 - Feb 9 with 1735 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 18:22 - Feb 9 by Highjack

Most historians agree that Wales has only really been unified once, that was for eight war torn years and it was before even the Norman conquest.

Rubbish.

Thats only if you use the Anglo-Saxon nation model as the norm.

The welsh model is equally valid.
Mutiple princes’s with alliances. Fights. Language. Religion. Whatever .... its still a nation.
Just a different type of nation.

wee jimmy krankie on 22:44 - Feb 9 with 1731 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 13:39 - Feb 9 by Catullus

Are you suggesting that the ISO existed from tbe 16th century through to 2011, and only considered Wales a nation since 2011 ? (Almost reluctantly ?)

Or did you mean to say that the ISO confirmed in 2011 that Wales had been a nation since before the 16th century...?

Repeat after me. - Wales.Is.A.Nation. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿❤️

wee jimmy krankie on 22:51 - Feb 9 with 1721 viewsraynor94

wee jimmy krankie on 22:44 - Feb 9 by Kilkennyjack

Are you suggesting that the ISO existed from tbe 16th century through to 2011, and only considered Wales a nation since 2011 ? (Almost reluctantly ?)

Or did you mean to say that the ISO confirmed in 2011 that Wales had been a nation since before the 16th century...?

Repeat after me. - Wales.Is.A.Nation. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿❤️

AND IS PART OF THE UK.

Hope that helps, you really need to keep up at the back of the class

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

wee jimmy krankie on 01:17 - Feb 10 with 1695 viewsHighjack

wee jimmy krankie on 22:38 - Feb 9 by Kilkennyjack

Rubbish.

Mutiple princes’s with alliances. Fights. Language. Religion. Whatever .... its still a nation.

Are you arguing with highly expert professional respected academic historians?

wee jimmy krankie on 08:28 - Feb 10 with 1686 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 07:53 - Feb 9 by Kilkennyjack

Guy with funny hair oversees 100,000 deaths.

Meanwhile the very slow bloke oversees the part of the UK with the highest death rates per 100,000 with coronavirus on death certificate.

Wales 211
England 185
Scotland 152
NI 129

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

wee jimmy krankie on 08:53 - Feb 10 with 1679 viewsDr_Winston

Rubbish.

That's a bit like claiming that two slices of bread, some butter and a bit of beef scattered separately across a room is still a sandwich.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

wee jimmy krankie on 14:16 - Feb 10 with 1640 viewsGroo

Sod Scottish independence, lets get all of Wales back.

Groo does what Groo does best

wee jimmy krankie on 18:19 - Feb 23 with 1568 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More shenanigans in Scotland with Nicola and Salmond still calling each other liars.

There is something fishy going on in Scotland lady Macbeth is not one to cross.

wee jimmy krankie on 19:06 - Feb 23 with 1554 viewsCatullus

Rubbish.

The Welsh model isn't a model at all. Name a country that exists as a group of seperate principalities constantly at war with each other?
A country has a ruler or at least a single ruling authority and government. By the measure you want to use then Europe could be considered a country, even without the EU.

You wouldn't believe any expert that disagreed with your opinion though, would you?

Tell me, before Aethelstan united all the kingdoms and made England one country, was it a country? Because Anglo-Saxon England existed under the same conditions as "Wales" before the unifying king, the Anglo-Saxon model you talk about was a bunch of seperate kingdoms often at war with each other. Mercia, Wessex, Northumbria, East Anglia, Essex, Kent and Sussex.

Learn your history before spouting off mun.

wee jimmy krankie on 13:28 - Feb 26 with 1484 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Alex salmon is really having a go at Nicolas. Mentioning that she uses her latest coronavirus briefing to cast doubt on the Scottish Juries decision to find salmon not guilty.

Yes still some Scottish people want this tin pot dictator to ruin the Scottish economy with her one policy independence manifesto.

wee jimmy krankie on 13:42 - Feb 26 with 1463 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 14:16 - Feb 10 by Groo

Sod Scottish independence, lets get all of Wales back.

That kind of highlights my point. There's a reason it's marked WELSH and not WALES, that's because back then the other tribes that were coming here and taking over considered the ancient Britons as strangers or foreigners and that's literally what WESLH used to mean back then. It didn't signify a country, the whole of the land was Britain but us true Brits were pushed back, defeated, invaded and overcome.
The Scots (Picts) fought back somewhat succesfully and kept their lands, the rest of us Celts were pushed into the lands that eventually came to be called Wales, the very name derived from what was pretty much an ancient insult. We were called foreigners in our own lands.
Then we spent centuries figthing amongst ourselves rather than coming together to fight the common enemy. the Anglo Saxons.
If us Celts had all stood together England (Angle land) would maybe never have existed. Kilk wants to blame the English for all our woes, maybe if we hadn't be so stupid and selfish 700 years ago we would be in a better place now. Maybe we got what we deserved?

wee jimmy krankie on 13:51 - Feb 26 with 1456 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 13:28 - Feb 26 by felixstowe_jack

Alex salmon is really having a go at Nicolas. Mentioning that she uses her latest coronavirus briefing to cast doubt on the Scottish Juries decision to find salmon not guilty.

Yes still some Scottish people want this tin pot dictator to ruin the Scottish economy with her one policy independence manifesto.

It makes troubling reading, using her position to cast aspersions. The legal system that has very close links to her, her having appointed the man who made decisions about Salmonds case and recently having decided some of Salmonds statement should be redacted.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2021/feb/26/alex-salmond-hearing-snp-n

The political system and legal system should be entirely serperate. I'm coming around to the idea that the high court judges should be elected and have to stand every 3 years with provisions in place to remove them if needs be. Politicians will always choose the most friendly faces they can, whatever the role.

wee jimmy krankie on 14:15 - Feb 26 with 1449 viewsCatullus

Rubbish.

Ahhh, so apparently it's YOU who gets to decide what makes a country.

You never answered the question, surprise surprise, being as the Anglo-Saxon model which you derided was exactly the same as your Welsh model until Aethelstan united the kingdoms, was England a country?

Yes or No?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024