Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wee jimmy krankie 08:15 - Dec 23 with 74760 viewsbritferry

I'm not a hypocrite, the English made me break my own rules, we demand another once in a lifetime vote

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

wee jimmy krankie on 10:42 - Mar 9 with 1368 viewsonehunglow

wee jimmy krankie on 17:46 - Mar 8 by Boundy

There's a house not far from me with a flag pole and a rather large Liverpool flag in the back garden which now hangs rather limply regardless of the wind speed , the owner of which also has large "champions" logo which fills his cars' back window .Never been there not even jumping on the band wagon we we played at Anfield , and another staunch Leeds supporter who denigrates the Swans at every opportunity , born in Town hill . I just wonder what goes on in peoples heads

These people are sick.

That said,I support a team 200 miles away too but I have genetic reason.They don't.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

wee jimmy krankie on 10:44 - Mar 9 with 1363 viewsonehunglow

wee jimmy krankie on 19:23 - Mar 8 by pencoedjack

& no doubt if we became an independent country we will have to play in the Welsh league.

As I have said it’s amazing how indys post on a football club who play in the English league.

I’d imagine Swansea would play in front of crowds of about 2000 if we were playing the likes of Bala town & Rhyl.

Hey,it's a dream for me.
I could cycle to Connah's Quay/Cae Connah and park it outside (locked up obviously),watch the Swans and catch a train back mun.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

wee jimmy krankie on 10:54 - Mar 9 with 1358 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 10:44 - Mar 9 by onehunglow

Hey,it's a dream for me.
I could cycle to Connah's Quay/Cae Connah and park it outside (locked up obviously),watch the Swans and catch a train back mun.

You might need your passport and have a full cavity check before being allowed in though

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

wee jimmy krankie on 11:04 - Mar 9 with 1345 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 10:33 - Mar 9 by Catullus

Ummm, no. The English consider Britain to be English. In the eyes of many English past and present, England is/was Britain.

When Welsh soldiers went off and fought with the army, it was the English army, even as close back as WW2.

You also contradicted yourself too so you must be trolling because you already said there were no Welsh teams in it.

Go fish

The English regard themselves as British, they want to be one of us, we are British, they are German, they want Scotland, Wales, even Ireland to win (not always reciprocated), they fly union jacks, 1966 World cup final was wall to wall union jack's, it was England playing in the final not GB or UK.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

wee jimmy krankie on 11:14 - Mar 9 with 1337 viewsraynor94

wee jimmy krankie on 11:04 - Mar 9 by trampie

The English regard themselves as British, they want to be one of us, we are British, they are German, they want Scotland, Wales, even Ireland to win (not always reciprocated), they fly union jacks, 1966 World cup final was wall to wall union jack's, it was England playing in the final not GB or UK.

It never take long for your xenophobia to come shining through

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

wee jimmy krankie on 11:18 - Mar 9 with 1325 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 11:14 - Mar 9 by raynor94

It never take long for your xenophobia to come shining through

No xenophobia just observations, do England want independence from the rest of the UK ?, virtually unheard of, do the other constituent parts of the UK want independence, lots of them do.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

wee jimmy krankie on 11:43 - Mar 9 with 1311 viewsJoe_bradshaw

wee jimmy krankie on 11:18 - Mar 9 by trampie

No xenophobia just observations, do England want independence from the rest of the UK ?, virtually unheard of, do the other constituent parts of the UK want independence, lots of them do.

https://www.businessforscotland.com/49-of-english-voters-support-english-indepen

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

wee jimmy krankie on 11:43 - Mar 9 with 1311 viewsBoundy

wee jimmy krankie on 11:18 - Mar 9 by trampie

Possibly not ,maybe because the English are quite happy to exist as Union , as I am , if someone could persuade me that an independent Wales would increase the standard of living, education and health for its citizens then yes but until then Tories Labour Plaid can sing for my vote but they ain't getting it.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

wee jimmy krankie on 11:48 - Mar 9 with 1306 viewsraynor94

wee jimmy krankie on 11:43 - Mar 9 by Boundy

Possibly not ,maybe because the English are quite happy to exist as Union , as I am , if someone could persuade me that an independent Wales would increase the standard of living, education and health for its citizens then yes but until then Tories Labour Plaid can sing for my vote but they ain't getting it.

Same here, it might be a wasted vote, but mine's going to abolish the Assembly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

wee jimmy krankie on 13:03 - Mar 9 with 1273 viewsCatullus

Umm ,yeah, it was full of Union Jacks because they see the Union Jack as being English, as in Brtish meaning English.

Have you been to America? I have several times and every time I've been called English, never Welsh and when I say I'm Welsh I inevitably get asked where that is.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

wee jimmy krankie on 14:07 - Mar 9 with 1260 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 13:03 - Mar 9 by Catullus

Umm ,yeah, it was full of Union Jacks because they see the Union Jack as being English, as in Brtish meaning English.

Have you been to America? I have several times and every time I've been called English, never Welsh and when I say I'm Welsh I inevitably get asked where that is.

They learnt off the Romans not to get into a battle that lasts forever.

wee jimmy krankie on 17:35 - Mar 9 with 1236 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I think that was true in 1966 but the cross of st George has become a lot more popular in recent years possibly because the Welsh and Scottish have been promoting their flag. These days you mostly see St George's Cross at England Rugby and football matches.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 20:16]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

wee jimmy krankie on 17:38 - Mar 9 with 1231 viewstrampie

wee jimmy krankie on 17:35 - Mar 9 by felixstowe_jack

I think that was true in 1966 but the cross of st George has become a lot more popular in recent years possibly because the Welsh and Scottish have been promoting their flag. These days you mostly see St George's Cross at England Rugby and football matches.

Too right it was true, they want to be us and who can blame them.

wee jimmy krankie on 20:08 - Mar 9 with 1220 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 17:35 - Mar 9 by felixstowe_jack

Its true if you mean 1966.

1969 was still Union Jacks. Think the (dreadful) Investiture sham of Carlo.

When did the change happen then ?
On March 30, 1977 when Wales beat Czechoslovakia 3-0 in a World Cup qualifier at The Racecourse, Wrexham, and only the Welsh anthem was sung. Before that GSTQ and our glorious anthem were both played.

Unthinkable now, and all for the better.
[Post edited 9 Mar 2021 20:09]

Beware of the Risen People

wee jimmy krankie on 20:18 - Mar 9 with 1217 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 14:57 - Dec 29 by Kilkennyjack

The Scots vote SNP every single time.

To suggest anything else is absurd.

They why Can't the SNP EVER GET A majority. They had to promise the greens they would plant a few more trees just to get their budget passed.

wee jimmy krankie on 21:56 - Mar 9 with 1205 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 20:18 - Mar 9 by felixstowe_jack

They why Can't the SNP EVER GET A majority. They had to promise the greens they would plant a few more trees just to get their budget passed.

They win every election in Scotland. Fact.

wee jimmy krankie on 21:58 - Mar 9 with 1204 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 14:07 - Mar 9 by trampie

They learnt off the Romans not to get into a battle that lasts forever.

Who did ?

wee jimmy krankie on 22:18 - Mar 9 with 1198 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 21:56 - Mar 9 by Kilkennyjack

They win every election in Scotland. Fact.

But they fail to get a majority of seats.
SNP 63 OTHER parties 66.
A hung parliament so nobody won fact.

wee jimmy krankie on 07:46 - Mar 10 with 1177 viewspencoedjack

wee jimmy krankie on 11:43 - Mar 9 by Boundy

Top post.

Anyone who thinks Wales would currently be better off as an independent country is deluded.

The country is hurtling backwards at a rate of knots with the current lot in the WA ( it doesn’t deserve to be called a government).
wee jimmy krankie on 09:50 - Mar 10 with 1170 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 07:46 - Mar 10 by pencoedjack

Top post.

Anyone who thinks Wales would currently be better off as an independent country is deluded.

The country is hurtling backwards at a rate of knots with the current lot in the WA ( it doesn’t deserve to be called a government).

You do wonder how the more advanced NHS procedures would be carried out after independence. Currently kidney transplants from North Wales are done in Liverpool. Peadatric transplant for Wales are done on Manchester and Bristol. Heart transplant are done in Papworth. North East Wales does not even have a maternity unit mothers have to travel to Chester.

wee jimmy krankie on 07:57 - Mar 11 with 1114 viewsKilkennyjack

wee jimmy krankie on 09:50 - Mar 10 by felixstowe_jack

You do wonder how the more advanced NHS procedures would be carried out after independence. Currently kidney transplants from North Wales are done in Liverpool. Peadatric transplant for Wales are done on Manchester and Bristol. Heart transplant are done in Papworth. North East Wales does not even have a maternity unit mothers have to travel to Chester.

Johnson has overseen 120,000 covid deaths.

Lets not play the health card as a unionist strong point.

wee jimmy krankie on 09:39 - Mar 11 with 1099 viewsfelixstowe_jack

wee jimmy krankie on 07:57 - Mar 11 by Kilkennyjack

The most successful vaccine rollout in Europe. That is the strength of the union meanwhile deaths still rising in the EU.

wee jimmy krankie on 12:35 - Mar 18 with 1040 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Latest poll in Scotland only 42% now want independence. Only 8% of people think that independence is the most important issue facing Scotland.

wee jimmy krankie on 15:40 - Mar 18 with 1006 viewsCatullus

wee jimmy krankie on 07:57 - Mar 11 by Kilkennyjack

Still blaming Johnson for deaths in devolved countries eh.

How about we start looking at the Welsh government and asking what they've done? Lets try not comparing it to England or Westminster, lets just ask if we are happy with how the Senedd runs things.

We have the Senedd elections coming up and if all people on here can come up with is "but Boris" it won't really help.

wee jimmy krankie on 20:03 - Mar 18 with 976 viewsDr_Winston

How long do we reckon it'll be before Wee Jimmy does jail time?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024