Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! 17:48 - Mar 30 with 46274 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't recall ever doing one of these !!!

So got in early !!!

This game away at Wigan I believe is the most crucial game this season.

A good performance and a solid win and I think the rest of the season takes care of itself.

Could even climb a few places.

At least am thinking three first eleven players coming back with more we believe to follow pretty soon.

A frustrating draw or a dark and dingy defeat and the Sh*t will truly hit the fan for the rest of the season and even though right now I personally don't believe we are in any danger of relegation. A poor performance on Saturday and the players, fans and staff alike will all have the appropriate meltdowns !!

I do actually think a decent performance will remind most of the squad that care that they are indeed decent players and do have talent, fight and nerve !!!

I want to believe and am always open to believing but got legs, arms, fingers and any other appendage crossed !!!

Started last two jobs on April 1st and both been great choices.

Passed my driving test on Friday 13th and moved to current property on Friday 13th and its been a brilliant and long standing home.

So days when you meant to be unlucky or a bit of a fool, I have experienced the opposite !!!!!!

Hence guaranteed win !!!!

Wigan 0 QPR 2 😁😁😁😁😁

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 18:00]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:24 - Apr 1 with 3384 viewskarlski

Having Willock back gives me a tiny bit of hope we might score. Looks a cut above already, although doubt he will last.

Very disappointed no Sinclair on the bench, he's raw but actually causes a threat (not sure if injured or just selection).

Whether we can stop Wigan scoring again...is another matter.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:24 - Apr 1 with 3384 viewsstowmarketrange

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:21 - Apr 1 by VancouverHoop

We need a goal soon, otherwise it'll be Brum Mk2

Or Blackpool,or coventry,or Luton,or any another fecking game where we go behind early.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:25 - Apr 1 with 3307 viewsPinnerPaul

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:24 - Apr 1 by karlski

Having Willock back gives me a tiny bit of hope we might score. Looks a cut above already, although doubt he will last.

Very disappointed no Sinclair on the bench, he's raw but actually causes a threat (not sure if injured or just selection).

Whether we can stop Wigan scoring again...is another matter.

Injured
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:26 - Apr 1 with 3271 viewsdavman

We are losing. It was a certain penalty, but that foul on Willock. Gavin Ward is corrupt or very, very bad at his job. Utter cock.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:28 - Apr 1 with 3112 viewsQPRSteve

Our wingbacks are not seeing much of the ball - we need to change that.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:29 - Apr 1 with 3041 viewsVancouverHoop

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:23 - Apr 1 by Rs_Holy

we are playing a lot better so far in this game... I think Willock is giving us options going forward

Willock aside we still look very nervy and hesitant. Only a goal is going to change that.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:31 - Apr 1 with 2907 viewsPinnerPaul

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:29 - Apr 1 by VancouverHoop

Willock aside we still look very nervy and hesitant. Only a goal is going to change that.

Indeed.

ANOTHER early goal conceded doesn't help, does it?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:31 - Apr 1 with 2881 viewsconnell10

This lot have to be up there with the worse side we have had in many year.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:32 - Apr 1 with 2814 viewsaston_hoop

Its like watching 11 players trying to play 11 different systems and nobody has told each other which one they are doing

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:33 - Apr 1 with 2795 viewscolinallcars

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:31 - Apr 1 by connell10

Ever ?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:33 - Apr 1 with 2765 viewsRs_Holy

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:31 - Apr 1 by connell10

Worst defence in the Championship.... its official
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:35 - Apr 1 with 2635 viewsconnell10

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:33 - Apr 1 by colinallcars

Ever ?

Not ever but pretty damn shite.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:35 - Apr 1 with 2634 viewsPinnerPaul

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:33 - Apr 1 by Rs_Holy

Worst defence in the Championship.... its official

Not quite - Blackpool are worse - some consolation - not!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:35 - Apr 1 with 2619 viewsandrew1302

We all like Ainsworth but beyond his bullish talk i don't see much to impress out there
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:36 - Apr 1 with 2583 viewsPinnerPaul

Straw clutching part 2 - Cardiff now 2 down.

Edit - they got one back 2 mins later!
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 15:37]
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:38 - Apr 1 with 2421 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:35 - Apr 1 by connell10

Not ever but pretty damn shite.

Nope...ever for me too. Dislike the lot of them.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:40 - Apr 1 with 2291 viewsJAPRANGERS

Yuk. 5 points off the relegation slots now as it stands. It's going to happen isn't it?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:43 - Apr 1 with 2124 viewsdenhamhoop2

Do clubs scout refs because Wigan are playing Ward like a fiddle today if any pressure on fall over and get the free kick push and shove at corners and then wait for him to give you a defensive free kick
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:44 - Apr 1 with 2062 viewsqueensparker

Another fkin woeful half of football
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:45 - Apr 1 with 1986 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:35 - Apr 1 by andrew1302

We all like Ainsworth but beyond his bullish talk i don't see much to impress out there

I'm assuming he gives them instructions ( like not conceding after five minutes), but we have seen with three managers now, this lot are incapable of understanding anything they are told. Thick as submarine doors, the lot of them. Until GA has players of his own, who will listen to him...nothing is going to change.Then we can judge him. As for this shower, there is only one outcome - " Down, down, deeper and down".
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:45 - Apr 1 with 1980 viewsHarbour

Boro 1 up at Hudders…clutching at straws now
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:45 - Apr 1 with 1968 views08olesen

Balogun having a stinker.

Got to be one of the worst Rangers teams I have seen in years. Dont look like scoring at all.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 15:46]

Poll: Who will the other play off

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:46 - Apr 1 with 1940 viewsDieByYourSide

We have absolutely nothing. Get Chair on at HT if at all possible.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:46 - Apr 1 with 1930 viewsVancouverHoop

Seny saves from Dunne!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:47 - Apr 1 with 1873 viewsRangersw12

Are we actually trying to play football or is it awful hoof ball again?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024