Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! 17:48 - Mar 30 with 46815 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't recall ever doing one of these !!!

So got in early !!!

This game away at Wigan I believe is the most crucial game this season.

A good performance and a solid win and I think the rest of the season takes care of itself.

Could even climb a few places.

At least am thinking three first eleven players coming back with more we believe to follow pretty soon.

A frustrating draw or a dark and dingy defeat and the Sh*t will truly hit the fan for the rest of the season and even though right now I personally don't believe we are in any danger of relegation. A poor performance on Saturday and the players, fans and staff alike will all have the appropriate meltdowns !!

I do actually think a decent performance will remind most of the squad that care that they are indeed decent players and do have talent, fight and nerve !!!

I want to believe and am always open to believing but got legs, arms, fingers and any other appendage crossed !!!

Started last two jobs on April 1st and both been great choices.

Passed my driving test on Friday 13th and moved to current property on Friday 13th and its been a brilliant and long standing home.

So days when you meant to be unlucky or a bit of a fool, I have experienced the opposite !!!!!!

Hence guaranteed win !!!!

Wigan 0 QPR 2 😁😁😁😁😁

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 18:00]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:37 - Apr 1 with 2599 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:22 - Apr 1 by VancouverHoop

Think Dykes is more likely to come off. He's looking a bit gassed.

Gash more like it. Don't know why this guy gets such an easy ride from a lot of people.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:37 - Apr 1 with 2596 viewsconnell10

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:36 - Apr 1 by kensalriser

and lose.

Yes definitely.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:37 - Apr 1 with 2579 viewsRs_Holy

Dozzell and Uncs on.... hmmm might call it a day me thinks ...
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:38 - Apr 1 with 2519 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:33 - Apr 1 by PinnerPaul

OK lets just admit it, another bad football day!

I really enjoyed the International break 😉
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:38 - Apr 1 with 2518 viewsconnell10

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:37 - Apr 1 by Rs_Holy

Dozzell and Uncs on.... hmmm might call it a day me thinks ...

Uncs will score I'm calling it

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:38 - Apr 1 with 2492 viewsstrikerace

Only side with worse defending than Wigan is QPR.

If we can not score against Wigan then who can we score against (besides ourselves in practice)
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:39 - Apr 1 with 2382 viewsVancouverHoop

Laird down. Never mind a training facility. We need our own hospital.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:40 - Apr 1 with 2332 viewsstowmarketrange

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:31 - Apr 1 by sixnil

F**King Long ball when we have Ilias and Chrissy on the pitch!!! Absolute joke and clueless

I know now is not the time to be having a go at GA,but a lot of us warned that his style of football won’t be good to watch,but at least it was effective at Wycombe.It isn’t so far with us.
Login to get fewer ads

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:40 - Apr 1 with 2328 viewsaston_hoop

Aaron Drewey Drewe, where are you, we've got some work to do now

On for Laird, cramped up or something like that

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:40 - Apr 1 with 2283 viewsToast_R

Well, whoever didn't lump on Wigan to win has messed up.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:40 - Apr 1 with 2266 viewsR_from_afar

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:38 - Apr 1 by connell10

Uncs will score I'm calling it

For us? Surely not?

We're going to need snookers soon

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:40 - Apr 1 with 2259 viewsed_83

Honestly if we get relegated we can have zero complaints. However hard these players try there’s no cohesion, no quality, so many stupid lazy mistakes, no-one prepared to step up and make something happen, no-one prepared to dig in like we did against Watford. Unbelievably frustrating.

Oh look, and now Laird - who’s been useless - goes down with a nothing injury. What a fcking surprise. The number of absolute wasters in this squad.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:42 - Apr 1 with 2128 viewsVancouverHoop

Yeah. Just like the Brum game.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:42 - Apr 1 with 2069 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:34 - Apr 1 by MelakaRanger

I’ve always thought we would stay up, just by a point. But lose this match and I think we are down

The Cavalry has arrived and proven to be as useless as Captain Manarings Home Guard.

We are a team devoid of team spirit, devoid of fight, devoid of camaraderie, a team of strangers, a team and manager devoid of ideas.

We still have 20 mins to save our season. Miracles need to happen
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 16:35]

Shouldn't need miracles today. A few moments of cohesive basic football....should be enough to get something from this. The rest of what's left of the season... definitely miracles 🙂
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:43 - Apr 1 with 2010 viewsnumptydumpty

Laird wants to go home to his mummy

There are times in your life when you think is this really a good way to spend my free time.

Like most I work hard and then on my days off are treated to these highly paid primadonna's literally not giving a monkeys at all.

I would not blame Ainsworth to find a way back in to Wycombe.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 16:44]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:43 - Apr 1 with 1997 viewsMick_S

Cardiff equalise. Scorer named Sory.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:44 - Apr 1 with 1961 viewsCamberleyR

Cardiff now level

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:44 - Apr 1 with 1904 viewsloftboy

Masterson has scored for gills, Kelman has been sent off.
And Cardiff have come back from 2 down against Swansea!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:45 - Apr 1 with 1852 viewsPinnerPaul

and Cardiff equalise
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:46 - Apr 1 with 1717 viewsVancouverHoop

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:45 - Apr 1 by PinnerPaul

and Cardiff equalise

What did we do to upset the footballing Gods? And how can we appease them?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:46 - Apr 1 with 1704 viewsqpr_1968

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:39 - Apr 1 by VancouverHoop

Laird down. Never mind a training facility. We need our own hospital.

so linford christie stadium would be perfect,,,,,,

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:47 - Apr 1 with 1612 viewsSonofpugwash

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:46 - Apr 1 by VancouverHoop

What did we do to upset the footballing Gods? And how can we appease them?

Sacrifice Keith Stroud.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:47 - Apr 1 with 1602 viewsstowmarketrange

Dom Ball coming on for Ipswich.Remind me why we got rid of him again?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:48 - Apr 1 with 1555 viewsDylanP

Are we ever going to score again?

Can we stay up without scoring a goal?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:48 - Apr 1 with 1506 viewsQPRSteve

Ref going off. Shame it wasn't after a minute, the useless cûnt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024