Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! 17:48 - Mar 30 with 46811 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't recall ever doing one of these !!!

So got in early !!!

This game away at Wigan I believe is the most crucial game this season.

A good performance and a solid win and I think the rest of the season takes care of itself.

Could even climb a few places.

At least am thinking three first eleven players coming back with more we believe to follow pretty soon.

A frustrating draw or a dark and dingy defeat and the Sh*t will truly hit the fan for the rest of the season and even though right now I personally don't believe we are in any danger of relegation. A poor performance on Saturday and the players, fans and staff alike will all have the appropriate meltdowns !!

I do actually think a decent performance will remind most of the squad that care that they are indeed decent players and do have talent, fight and nerve !!!

I want to believe and am always open to believing but got legs, arms, fingers and any other appendage crossed !!!

Started last two jobs on April 1st and both been great choices.

Passed my driving test on Friday 13th and moved to current property on Friday 13th and its been a brilliant and long standing home.

So days when you meant to be unlucky or a bit of a fool, I have experienced the opposite !!!!!!

Hence guaranteed win !!!!

Wigan 0 QPR 2 😁😁😁😁😁

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 18:00]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:28 - Apr 1 with 2381 viewspaulparker

The last few games we have been comprehensively beaten by Blackpool , Birmingham and now Wigan , a club who don’t train and are sliding down the drain
All 3 of those clubs are dog Sh1t
We are down ,pure and simple and are now relying on Reading getting docked points , who by the way will still finish above us
And the usual suspects still back Les and the board

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:28 - Apr 1 with 2386 viewsMick_S

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:27 - Apr 1 by CamberleyR

Huddersfield 4-1

We’ve been Sharoned.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:28 - Apr 1 with 2382 viewsjtuck

Our 'tactics', such as they are, drag us down to Wigan's level. Why would we deliberately do that?

LAranger

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:28 - Apr 1 with 2369 viewsplasmahoop

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:18 - Apr 1 by Spaghetti_Hoops

It's unlikely, but who knows.
Anyway can't see the point in getting too down about it until the last couple of games. There's talent in the team which will probably revive if and when the chips are down.

Blimey, you're you're either taking the mick, or you have the most sunny, upbeat outlook on life in general. I don't think I've ever been that optimistic in my life!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:28 - Apr 1 with 2360 viewsR_from_afar

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:27 - Apr 1 by CamberleyR

Huddersfield 4-1

Deep joy

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:28 - Apr 1 with 2336 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:24 - Apr 1 by westy

Why can I not get this out of my head…
The boys gave me everything, they really did
I’m proud of the boys
They are gutted in there
We threw everything at them
I believe in these boys
They are top top players.

Ffs what a shower of shit tbh.

Gutless

It isn't what GA is really thinking. I think we have broken him already sadly.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:29 - Apr 1 with 2299 viewsTonto

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:28 - Apr 1 by jtuck

Our 'tactics', such as they are, drag us down to Wigan's level. Why would we deliberately do that?

Because Ainsworth was the popularist choice. Not the right choice.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:29 - Apr 1 with 2272 viewskensalriser

This is garbage. We're surely going down.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Login to get fewer ads

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:29 - Apr 1 with 2245 viewsstowmarketrange

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:18 - Apr 1 by Mick_S

3-1

4-1 now
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:30 - Apr 1 with 2160 viewsBostonR

I am watching on the stream - good quality.

We are so slow and not making any opportunities of note. You just know Wigan will score again. Woeful.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:31 - Apr 1 with 2115 viewsMick_S

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:29 - Apr 1 by stowmarketrange

4-1 now

Borough goal disallowed

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:31 - Apr 1 with 2096 viewsPinnerPaul

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:29 - Apr 1 by stowmarketrange

4-1 now

That will be us on Good Friday...................................................................... or not!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:31 - Apr 1 with 2091 viewsJAPRANGERS

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:28 - Apr 1 by Damo1962

It isn't what GA is really thinking. I think we have broken him already sadly.

Biggest mistake of his life.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:31 - Apr 1 with 2077 viewsconnell10

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:29 - Apr 1 by Tonto

Because Ainsworth was the popularist choice. Not the right choice.

If ya going on popular I'd have had Warnock back

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:31 - Apr 1 with 2052 viewssixnil

F**King Long ball when we have Ilias and Chrissy on the pitch!!! Absolute joke and clueless
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:32 - Apr 1 with 1958 viewsMick_S

Reading equaliser
Full of good new, me

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:33 - Apr 1 with 1947 viewsTonto

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:31 - Apr 1 by connell10

If ya going on popular I'd have had Warnock back

Would have been a much better choice

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:33 - Apr 1 with 1884 viewsDamo1962

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:30 - Apr 1 by BostonR

We are so slow and not making any opportunities of note. You just know Wigan will score again. Woeful.

One is enough to see off this rabble.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:33 - Apr 1 with 1873 viewsRs_Holy

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:30 - Apr 1 by BostonR

it has been awful today for the vast majority of the match.... however awful does represent an improvement!... small acorns etc
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:33 - Apr 1 with 1870 viewsPinnerPaul

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:32 - Apr 1 by Mick_S

Reading equaliser
Full of good new, me

OK lets just admit it, another bad football day!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:34 - Apr 1 with 1819 viewsMelakaRanger

I’ve always thought we would stay up, just by a point. But lose this match and I think we are down

The Cavalry has arrived and proven to be as useless as Captain Manarings Home Guard.

We are a team devoid of team spirit, devoid of fight, devoid of camaraderie, a team of strangers, a team and manager devoid of ideas.

We still have 20 mins to save our season. Miracles need to happen
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 16:35]
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:34 - Apr 1 with 1813 viewsMick_S

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:33 - Apr 1 by PinnerPaul

OK lets just admit it, another bad football day!

Boro score

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:35 - Apr 1 with 1761 viewsconnell10

We will play Wigan again next season.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:36 - Apr 1 with 1596 viewskensalriser

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:35 - Apr 1 by connell10

We will play Wigan again next season.

and lose.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 16:37 - Apr 1 with 1556 viewsVancouverHoop

Dozzell and Uncle on. Be still my beating heart...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024