Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President 18:42 - Sep 30 with 28003 viewsGloryHunter

Bit of a long read, but worth it if you're interested in the current shenanigans:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/01/07/how-mark-burnett-resurrected-donal
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:05 - Oct 3 with 1693 viewsBklynRanger

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 18:49 - Oct 3 by Sharpy36

I thought you were better than that. Shame.

Sharpy I'll always like you mate but based on the damage he could do in the next 4 years I don't feel bad about it.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:14 - Oct 3 with 1628 viewsSharpy36

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:05 - Oct 3 by BklynRanger

Sharpy I'll always like you mate but based on the damage he could do in the next 4 years I don't feel bad about it.

That will be decided at the ballot box, by Americans. If wishing death on someone we disagree with is now the new norm on an insignificant MB thousands of miles away crack on. I might just lower myself at some point in the future.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:19 - Oct 3 with 1626 viewsBrixtonR

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:14 - Oct 3 by Sharpy36

That will be decided at the ballot box, by Americans. If wishing death on someone we disagree with is now the new norm on an insignificant MB thousands of miles away crack on. I might just lower myself at some point in the future.

The best post ive ever seen
love it. Absolutely
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:26 - Oct 3 with 1609 viewstraininvain

How can you be sure the election will be decided at the ballot box?

Trump’s already refused to say that he’ll honour the election result and he’s tried to undermine the voting process every step of the way.

He’s quite clearly a threat to democracy and that in a nutshell is why some people want him to die.

Personally, I don’t want him to die and I doubt it’ll resolve any of the underlying issues. But it’s important to address why people might feel this way about him.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:30 - Oct 3 with 1597 viewsBklynRanger

I'll be voting don't worry. It affects a fcuk load more people on my side than it ever will you. But keep using him as a proxy Nigel Farage it you feel the need. I gave you the open hand so you can fcuk off.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:48 - Oct 3 with 1546 viewslightwaterhoop

Wishing the President of the USA a speedy recovery.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:51 - Oct 3 with 1540 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 18:38 - Oct 3 by BklynRanger

Honestly I don't see the huge ethical quandary here - I really hope the fcuker dies.

You should be banned for that disgusting post .If you hate the man that much vote and let the American people remove him which they will going off the polls.
I want him out more than anyone but he is a human being with a family like us all but I hope he faces his judgement from America this November not God this week
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:55 - Oct 3 with 1505 views2Thomas2Bowles

Someones been drinking shoe polish and meths

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:56 - Oct 3 with 1510 viewsBklynRanger

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:51 - Oct 3 by CLAREMAN1995

You should be banned for that disgusting post .If you hate the man that much vote and let the American people remove him which they will going off the polls.
I want him out more than anyone but he is a human being with a family like us all but I hope he faces his judgement from America this November not God this week

I'm sorry you find it offensive it's just my opinion. Free speech should be the order of the day surely?
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:56 - Oct 3 with 1509 viewsBrixtonR

Wrong thread soz
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 14:48]
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 20:34 - Oct 3 with 1453 viewsKonk

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:56 - Oct 3 by BklynRanger

I'm sorry you find it offensive it's just my opinion. Free speech should be the order of the day surely?

I think this is what the right call cancel culture, mate. Whatever happened to the first amendment? I hope Trump recovers, but I have somewhat limited sympathy for him given 200,000+ Americans have already died of Covid-19, with many thousands of those deaths having been entirely preventable if Trump had put the welfare of his fellow citizens ahead of his re-election prospects, and hadn’t sought to underplay the seriousness of the situation at every opportunity. See his interviews with Bob Woodward for crystal clear evidence that he has known all along how deadly the virus is, and yet he was even mocking Biden at the first debate for wearing a mask in public. I hope he pulls through, but the man is a stain on humanity.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:17 - Oct 3 with 1378 viewsRanger_Things

Trump is a white supremacist and a sexual predator. He called fallen soldiers "losers and suckers" and ordered children to be separated from their parents and locked in cages.

A covid death is too good for him.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:21 - Oct 3 with 1358 viewsBklynRanger

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

First two paragraphs utter fcuking nonsense fueled by the worst excesses of Facebook morongroups.

Second two paragraphs the same whingeing fcuking bollocks with the added bonus of pleading victimhood.

Good work.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:35 - Oct 3 with 1316 viewsGloryHunter

The behaviour and character of the President of the USA has consequences for the whole world. In my opinion the world will be a better place without this one.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:39 - Oct 3 with 1303 viewsBklynRanger

So the impeachment effort as you describe it is because he tried to investigate Biden? For example.

I actually have no problem with level headed conservatives on this side of the Atlantic making their case. Even though I don't agree I do see a lot of flaws in the modern Labour party.

Pawing at Trump demeans all of you though.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:40 - Oct 3 with 1298 viewsKonk

Hilarious and depressing in equal measure. Do you think the number of Reagan/Bush/Bush appointed Snr Admin officials, former-Republican strategists, former Trump-appointees, Intelligence community officials, literally thousands of DOJ lawyers and officials etc working round the clock campaigning against Trump, condemning Trump and supporting the Dem candidate might suggest that Trump is genuinely a corrupt, corrosive threat to US democracy?

As for the impeachment - FFS - did you actually follow it? You can’t have done because anyone who watched the hearings, read through the evidence etc couldn’t avoid Trump’s guilt. It was so glaringly obvious as per every constitutional lawyer/professor bar Dershowitz, who put forward arguments that destroyed the limited credibility he had left (Epstein’s buddy btw). If the GOP had had an ounce of moral fibre or courage, Trump would have been gone.

EDIT: Your post is so full of unsubstantiated bollocks, which you will not be able to provide any sensible links to that it is laughable. And btw, the Mueller report Explicitly did not exonerate Trump; Mueller was explicit about that and went public to make that point after Barr claimed the report exonerated Trump. Various senior members of the team lamented the failure to get Trump to testify in person rather than via his lawyers in written answers, failure to investigate finances (Eric Trump on record saying they get their financing via Russia and the only bank who would touch them were Deutsche - coincidentally bollock deep in recent years in fines for facilitating Russian money laundering).

Thankfully, the SDNY are all over him and he and his family will hopefully end up doing time for a fraction of their crimes. You just have to be willfully blind not to see what a crook he is.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 22:00]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:50 - Oct 3 with 1258 viewsWesty75

Outstanding
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President (n/t) on 21:51 - Oct 3 with 1251 viewsBrixtonR

Wrong thread again......stupid phone De Fence lol
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 15:01]
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:53 - Oct 3 with 1242 viewsgobbles

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 19:26 - Oct 3 by traininvain

How can you be sure the election will be decided at the ballot box?

Trump’s already refused to say that he’ll honour the election result and he’s tried to undermine the voting process every step of the way.

He’s quite clearly a threat to democracy and that in a nutshell is why some people want him to die.

Personally, I don’t want him to die and I doubt it’ll resolve any of the underlying issues. But it’s important to address why people might feel this way about him.

And the American electoral college is already rigged in favour of Republican red states, so only a few states actually get to decide anything. Let's not forget he got more than a million fewer votes than Hillary Clinton four years ago and claimed he had the biggest victory in history. Last week he was telling white supremacists to standby and guard voting stations, he wants to deny people postal votes by falsely claiming they are open to fraud, whereas in Texas, the Republican governor is cutting the number of mail-in ballot collection sites to one per city, meaning people in Houston face a 47-mile drive to deliver their postal vote. On top of that, he is refusing to say he will accept the result of the ballot if he loses.
Trump doesn't care about America or the world, all he cares about is himself. He is a threat to democracy.
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:04 - Oct 3 with 1198 viewsCamberleyR

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 21:53 - Oct 3 by gobbles

And the American electoral college is already rigged in favour of Republican red states, so only a few states actually get to decide anything. Let's not forget he got more than a million fewer votes than Hillary Clinton four years ago and claimed he had the biggest victory in history. Last week he was telling white supremacists to standby and guard voting stations, he wants to deny people postal votes by falsely claiming they are open to fraud, whereas in Texas, the Republican governor is cutting the number of mail-in ballot collection sites to one per city, meaning people in Houston face a 47-mile drive to deliver their postal vote. On top of that, he is refusing to say he will accept the result of the ballot if he loses.
Trump doesn't care about America or the world, all he cares about is himself. He is a threat to democracy.

"Let's not forget he got more than a million fewer votes than Hillary Clinton four years ago"

Not far off three million actually.

https://www.fec.gov/documents/1889/federalelections2016.pdf

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:11 - Oct 3 with 1175 viewsGloryHunter

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:04 - Oct 3 by CamberleyR

"Let's not forget he got more than a million fewer votes than Hillary Clinton four years ago"

Not far off three million actually.

https://www.fec.gov/documents/1889/federalelections2016.pdf

My goodness. And the USA has the nerve to lecture the rest of the world about the superiority of "democracy".

(Edit: heard an interesting prog on World Service yesterday about how Kanye West's candidacy in a number of key states is organised and financed by the Republican Party, as a spoiler - to divert black votes away from Biden in those key states.)
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 22:21]
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:16 - Oct 3 with 1159 viewsMyke

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 18:38 - Oct 3 by BklynRanger

Honestly I don't see the huge ethical quandary here - I really hope the fcuker dies.

Apart from being an extremely reprehensible comment on a basic human level, there is clearly another factor you haven't taken into account. Mike Pence is a FAR, FAR more dangerous character than Trump. - a galloping homophobic amongst many other failings - and he would assume the Presidency in the event of Trump's demise. And before you say, 'what damage can he do in six weeks' , consider the following: (A) Plenty. He wouldn't be answerable to anyone - plenty of time to start WWIII
(B) There would be an enormous Republican sympathy vote in the election, whether that would be Pence or another candidate, they would have absolute carte blanche to rule any way they wish for the next four years.
I wish Trump a full recovery, both on humanitarian and political grounds. Let him be voted out democratically and allow the American people to heal, unite and move on
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:26 - Oct 3 with 1964 viewsGloryHunter

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:16 - Oct 3 by Myke

Apart from being an extremely reprehensible comment on a basic human level, there is clearly another factor you haven't taken into account. Mike Pence is a FAR, FAR more dangerous character than Trump. - a galloping homophobic amongst many other failings - and he would assume the Presidency in the event of Trump's demise. And before you say, 'what damage can he do in six weeks' , consider the following: (A) Plenty. He wouldn't be answerable to anyone - plenty of time to start WWIII
(B) There would be an enormous Republican sympathy vote in the election, whether that would be Pence or another candidate, they would have absolute carte blanche to rule any way they wish for the next four years.
I wish Trump a full recovery, both on humanitarian and political grounds. Let him be voted out democratically and allow the American people to heal, unite and move on

Myke, the American people are never going to "heal and unite" - some of them want a re-run of the Civil War!
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:27 - Oct 3 with 1961 viewsflynnbo

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:26 - Oct 3 by GloryHunter

Myke, the American people are never going to "heal and unite" - some of them want a re-run of the Civil War!

With aircraft!!

Well the Revolutionary War.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-airports-177
[Post edited 3 Oct 2020 22:28]
Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:27 - Oct 3 with 1961 viewsBklynRanger

Donald Trump - the Brit who made him President on 22:16 - Oct 3 by Myke

I've taken that all into account, Myke, yes. Both the holier than thou angle and the exageratted sentences around your 'Point A'. Many thanks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024