Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread- Boro 09:24 - Nov 20 with 44720 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Sky
Friday Night
Away from home
Under the lights
Against a top team in the Championship

How many will Boro win by then?
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 9:26]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match Thread- Boro on 21:47 - Nov 20 with 1768 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ah, that's desperately unlucky. I don't care who you are - Fenwick, Gus Caesar, Macca himself - if that ball comes towards you, you stick a wing out. Anyone would.

It's just bad luck.

But any prospective manager watching us tonight worth his salt would have thought that there are raw materials there to make a team. That was MUCH better than expected.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread- Boro on 21:47 - Nov 20 with 1766 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Match Thread- Boro on 21:42 - Nov 20 by Hunterhoop

We did not deserve that.

Green, rolling it out to a player as inept as Perch, who quickly loses it, counter on, corner...goal.

But yeah, Fer, you pillock! It may well have been saved anyway.

Feel sorry for Onouha and Hall, they've been excellent.

None of this would have happened if Faurlin was still on the pitch.

Faurlin was knackered. Finished. He had to come off. very typically QPR. Is it just us or are there many others teams that Make their fans suffer as much as we do...?
Match Thread- Boro on 21:48 - Nov 20 with 1750 viewsqueensparker

I backed a Boro win after seeing the team. Isn't really helping. We're really not getting the luck at the moment
Match Thread- Boro on 21:48 - Nov 20 with 1746 viewsgobbles

I thought that was encouraging. Kept our shape well, worked hard, created some chances and if Austin had been up front might have won. Defence looked good, midfield of Sandro, Faurlin and Fer moved the ball well in the second half. Yun had a good game too. Boro are a good team, Friday night game up there never going to be easy for our pampered lot.
Match Thread- Boro on 21:48 - Nov 20 with 1719 viewsPunteR

Boro didn't deserve 3 points.
Ugly championship game, I thought we did ok.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Thread- Boro on 21:48 - Nov 20 with 1716 viewskensalriser

Extraordinary how many times we come up with freaky shit to throw away points.

Thankfully I forgot about this game until the last ten minutes.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread- Boro on 21:49 - Nov 20 with 1692 viewsNorthernr

Few thoughts...

Bluce is right earlier - we're setting up desperate to get a point from Middlesbrough. This is a team that's meant to be good enough to change expectations, to push for promotion.

That said, once you've accepted we're not that good (which I did long ago), that was a very decent performance. Not totally defensive, three really good chances, deserved a draw.

Don't blame Fer, split second decision, it was a goal otherwise.

We're not very good. The manager is not the problem. Ramsey gone, same sht. Stopped scoring now as well.
Match Thread- Boro on 21:49 - Nov 20 with 1682 viewsstevec

Fck me, the harder we work the unluckier we get.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread- Boro on 21:50 - Nov 20 with 1659 viewsgobbles

Match Thread- Boro on 21:46 - Nov 20 by itsbiga

Traore bet his weeks wages on Boro to win 1-0 i heard.

Say what you like about Traore, but he's a great tipster. Do you know who he's backing at Haydock tomorrow?
Match Thread- Boro on 21:50 - Nov 20 with 1643 viewsOregonQPR

Do British footballers ever say anything worthwhile in these post-match interviews? They struggle to construct sentances that are not laden with cliches; painful to listen to.

Then you get Ray Winstone banging on about how he bets responsibly. l'll get my coat.
Match Thread- Boro on 21:50 - Nov 20 with 1699 viewsPommyhoop

I only saw the 2nd half.I thought we played well. Faurlin is back to the Ale of old .Charlie would've buried a couple of those chances.
Gutted at the way and time we lost..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Match Thread- Boro on 21:50 - Nov 20 with 1699 viewsthairanger

Disappointed with the result but overall a huge improvement from Clown Ramsey
Match Thread- Boro on 21:52 - Nov 20 with 1670 viewskensalriser

What happened to Austin tonight?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread- Boro on 21:52 - Nov 20 with 1662 viewsbaz_qpr

Match Thread- Boro on 21:49 - Nov 20 by Northernr

Few thoughts...

Bluce is right earlier - we're setting up desperate to get a point from Middlesbrough. This is a team that's meant to be good enough to change expectations, to push for promotion.

That said, once you've accepted we're not that good (which I did long ago), that was a very decent performance. Not totally defensive, three really good chances, deserved a draw.

We're not very good. The manager is not the problem. Ramsey gone, same sht. Stopped scoring now as well.

I dont necessarily agree with that. This possibly the toughest away fixture on paper, give boro's home record. Thats about as organised and playing as a team as we've seen and we missed two absolute sitters at least its progress
Match Thread- Boro on 21:52 - Nov 20 with 1651 viewsYorkRanger

Gutted, but much better performance, well organised and everyone did their job.

Poor play conceded the corner and Fer had to react in a millisecond, impossible to say Green would have saved that.

We look very mid table....
Match Thread- Boro on 21:53 - Nov 20 with 1621 viewsitsbiga

Match Thread- Boro on 21:52 - Nov 20 by kensalriser

He was in Leiceister sounding like Yosser Hughes

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Match Thread- Boro on 21:54 - Nov 20 with 1611 viewsNorthernr

Match Thread- Boro on 21:52 - Nov 20 by baz_qpr

I dont necessarily agree with that. This possibly the toughest away fixture on paper, give boro's home record. Thats about as organised and playing as a team as we've seen and we missed two absolute sitters at least its progress

Didn't feel like much progress to me. We're supposed to be getting promoted from this division aren't we? These players are supposed to have changed expectations aren't they? Ramsey was sacked for not doing that wasn't he? Desperate for a 0-0 at Middlesbrough.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread- Boro on 21:54 - Nov 20 with 1609 viewsCamberleyR

Match Thread- Boro on 21:52 - Nov 20 by kensalriser

Slight niggle Blackwell said, didn't want to risk him.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Match Thread- Boro on 21:55 - Nov 20 with 1600 viewsactonman

And that boys and girls , for those of you who may have missed the redknapp era is why you try and win games not fking draw them !!!!!!!!!!!

Tbf we deserved the draw but we're not exactly Hayes town playing man Utd in the cup hoping for a lucrative replay at old Trafford .

playing like the little underdogs against everyone whilst paying a wage bill that can clear a third world debt tomorrow

I'm fking p!ssed right off now !!
Match Thread- Boro on 21:55 - Nov 20 with 1599 viewsyankeephil

Got to see rare game broadcast in US. Did not expect a win, thought R's played well, but it seems there is always the one mistake.
Match Thread- Boro on 21:55 - Nov 20 with 1578 views2Thomas2Bowles

Few thoughts...

you sitting around CR house having a beer or something

It would have been another Fulham with him still in charge

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Match Thread- Boro on 21:55 - Nov 20 with 1574 viewsToast_R

Few thoughts...

Amazingly, Rob Green was saving that.
Match Thread- Boro on 21:55 - Nov 20 with 1567 viewsJuzzie

Team wins with only shot on target in the last minute.

I'm more gutted about this than losing to Brentford.
Match Thread- Boro on 21:57 - Nov 20 with 1540 viewsNorthernr

Match Thread- Boro on 21:55 - Nov 20 by 2Thomas2Bowles

you sitting around CR house having a beer or something

It would have been another Fulham with him still in charge

If Ramsey had gone there and played without a striker, left Polter at home, lost 1-0, not scoring again, this message board would be going off.

The manager isn't the problem. We've only scored in one match since Warnock arrived.
Match Thread- Boro on 21:59 - Nov 20 with 1500 viewsToast_R

Match Thread- Boro on 21:55 - Nov 20 by Juzzie

Team wins with only shot on target in the last minute.

I'm more gutted about this than losing to Brentford.

Well f*ck it, yes it's gutting to lose in injury time, this is a game we were expecting to get hammered in, we could have won and it's against a team that are likely to be in with a top 2 finish. Boro away and Hull away ticked off. If we can keep that level of performance up we'll start picking up points again soon.

On that note I'm going to bed. I've a 60 mile round bike ride tomorrow in 40mph winds. Happy days.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 22:01]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024