Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious Disorder in Southport 21:54 - Jul 30 with 19819 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/07/30/southport-attack-live-children-injur

All kicking off in Southport and in other parts of the country. This could unfortunately develop. A terrible tragedy, related to Islamist terrorist apparently. Mosques being attacked across the country. Its being kept quiet, but the killer is apparently a Muslim but the lack of information is not helping. National Front far right jumping on the bandwagon. The community wants answers..
[Post edited 30 Jul 22:07]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:07 - Jul 30 with 6851 viewsPatfromPoole

The internet has enhanced lives in many ways.

However, I fear it is largely involved in both the evil deed, and now the horrible stuff going on tonight.

In amongst the disorder tonight, there are loads of idiots filming it on mobile phones.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:09 - Jul 30 with 6847 viewsSouthamptonfan

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:07 - Jul 30 by PatfromPoole

However, I fear it is largely involved in both the evil deed, and now the horrible stuff going on tonight.

In amongst the disorder tonight, there are loads of idiots filming it on mobile phones.

That doesn't surprise me. It's a major incident, a horrible event when involves the murder of children. It's all terrible.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:14 - Jul 30 with 6832 viewsSaintNick

I know Southport well, it is a nice quiet seaside town, a bit like Bournemouth but without the estates on the outskirts, if it is kicking off their that is a major worry.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:15 - Jul 30 with 6821 viewsPatfromPoole

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:14 - Jul 30 by SaintNick

I know Southport well, it is a nice quiet seaside town, a bit like Bournemouth but without the estates on the outskirts, if it is kicking off their that is a major worry.

A lot of EDL have turned up from all over the North and Midlands, by the look of it.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:16 - Jul 30 with 6807 viewssolent_toffee

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:07 - Jul 30 by PatfromPoole

Whilst at the same time, drinking, chanting and generally enjoying themselves.

I doubt any of them are from the town, yet they seem fit to take time out of their lives to travel from wherever they are from to attack the police and the emergency services who have had one of the most challenging times in their careers yesterday.

Thick racist bellends.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:17 - Jul 30 with 6805 viewsSouthamptonfan

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:14 - Jul 30 by SaintNick

Understandably, people are angry. The streets aren't safe, there are many tensions in the country and the lack of information about why this happened is making people even more angry. As I said the murder of children in broad daylight is evoking emotional responses across the country. This could develop unfortunately. People want answers. Was the killer on the radar. Was he a terrorist? People want to know I guess.
[Post edited 30 Jul 22:18]

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:20 - Jul 30 with 6794 viewsSouthamptonfan

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:16 - Jul 30 by solent_toffee

I doubt any of them are from the town, yet they seem fit to take time out of their lives to travel from wherever they are from to attack the police and the emergency services who have had one of the most challenging times in their careers yesterday.

Thick racist bellends.

Absolutely. But keeping quiet isn't helping. Children were murdered. People want to know why. Who was this terrible monster who did it?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:23 - Jul 30 with 6773 viewsWestEndBoy

Cultural enrichment ….
Login to get fewer ads

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:26 - Jul 30 with 6763 viewssolent_toffee

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:20 - Jul 30 by Southamptonfan

Absolutely. But keeping quiet isn't helping. Children were murdered. People want to know why. Who was this terrible monster who did it?

He’s 17 so can’t be named for legal reasons. People need to accept that the judiciary system will deal with him, not a bunch of drunken fatties from Stoke.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:29 - Jul 30 with 6754 viewsPatfromPoole

At the risk of inviting scorn, I have sympathy with his family.

They are apparently a respectable family who re-located from Cardiff, and this is totally inexplicable.

They will doubtless have to be re-homed, and will never see their son outside prison. If at all.

I suspect the extended period of questioning by the police is that they are trying to find a motive, and are struggling.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:31 - Jul 30 with 6741 viewsSouthamptonfan

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:26 - Jul 30 by solent_toffee

He’s 17 so can’t be named for legal reasons. People need to accept that the judiciary system will deal with him, not a bunch of drunken fatties from Stoke.

I'm not sure I agree that in this case, a multiple child murderer should have any rights and people.do not need tomknow his name just why. Did he have a mental health issue, is he a terrorist. Its not my business, but I would argue it's the right of the families in Southport who have lost their kids to know why this happened. And then arguably for the good of the country, people need to know why to stop any theories about him being a terrorist. The silence makes people think he is one, and therefore giving the EDL an excuse. Silence is not helping in my.opinion.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:36 - Jul 30 with 6729 viewsSaintNick

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:31 - Jul 30 by Southamptonfan

I'm not sure I agree that in this case, a multiple child murderer should have any rights and people.do not need tomknow his name just why. Did he have a mental health issue, is he a terrorist. Its not my business, but I would argue it's the right of the families in Southport who have lost their kids to know why this happened. And then arguably for the good of the country, people need to know why to stop any theories about him being a terrorist. The silence makes people think he is one, and therefore giving the EDL an excuse. Silence is not helping in my.opinion.

Anyone who is a parent would be wondering just what they would do in these circumstances, silence and not dealing with these things just lets both sides exstremists fan the flames.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:37 - Jul 30 with 6724 viewssolent_toffee

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:31 - Jul 30 by Southamptonfan

And all of what you have said will come out in due process, as it should.

Now is the time for calm and allow the families the time to grieve and receive the support they need.

These riots aren’t helping them.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:40 - Jul 30 with 6710 viewsChesham_Saint

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:36 - Jul 30 by SaintNick

Anyone who is a parent would be wondering just what they would do in these circumstances, silence and not dealing with these things just lets both sides exstremists fan the flames.

This can only be making those poor, poor bereaved parents feel even worse. If that’s possible. Those rioters are utter morons.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:41 - Jul 30 with 6709 viewsSouthamptonfan

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:36 - Jul 30 by SaintNick

Totally agree Nick.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:45 - Jul 30 with 6691 viewsSouthamptonfan

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:40 - Jul 30 by Chesham_Saint

This can only be making those poor, poor bereaved parents feel even worse. If that’s possible. Those rioters are utter morons.

Yep, but the authorities will need to address a deeper panic in the public, in that its not safe for kids to enjoy a party in the street. People need to know why this happened in my opinion or it won't settle and parents will start exaggerating how unsafe their children are.
[Post edited 30 Jul 22:46]

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:55 - Jul 30 with 6641 views1885_SFC

This is the Britain of today, and I cannot see things ever returning to better days.

The guy who stabbed 2 university students and a school caretaker in Nottingham last year, the bloke who stabbed an Army officer at the base gate the other week, the dear little ones stabbed yesterday in Southport.

Whether it's religious, racial, or mental health related, this country has well & truly gone down the sh1tter, sadly.

Old School is Cool

Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:02 - Jul 30 with 6649 viewsSouthamptonfan

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:55 - Jul 30 by 1885_SFC

This is the Britain of today, and I cannot see things ever returning to better days.

The guy who stabbed 2 university students and a school caretaker in Nottingham last year, the bloke who stabbed an Army officer at the base gate the other week, the dear little ones stabbed yesterday in Southport.

Whether it's religious, racial, or mental health related, this country has well & truly gone down the sh1tter, sadly.

It's very sad. And then further on the news the two wars going on, seemingly going round in circles, no clear winners, just death. As a parent, it's quite shocking to me what's happened in Southport in broad daylight. They'll be having children put in steel cages for schools and clubs etc. What has the world come to.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:13 - Jul 30 with 6597 views1885_SFC

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:26 - Jul 30 by solent_toffee

They named James Bulger's killers but not the scumbag who murdered these poor little girls.

Can't have it both ways. The police won’t name him because he’s only 17 too young to name, but Labour wants give 16 - 17 year olds the right to vote.

Old School is Cool

Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:26 - Jul 30 with 6603 viewsSouthamptonfan

Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:13 - Jul 30 by 1885_SFC

They named James Bulger's killers but not the scumbag who murdered these poor little girls.

Can't have it both ways. The police won’t name him because he’s only 17 too young to name, but Labour wants give 16 - 17 year olds the right to vote.

And seriously he's 17 but will be locked up for life, what does it matter. I think more the truth is that many rumours are circulating that he was known to the authorities, so they can't release his name. The powers that be are desperately working out what to say to the public about a child killer that they should have been tracking. People will need to know the reason for this. As it stands, many parents will be too scared to send their children to school and the rest of it.
[Post edited 30 Jul 23:28]

Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:34 - Jul 30 with 6589 viewssolent_toffee

Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:13 - Jul 30 by 1885_SFC

They named Jamie Bulgers killers once they had been tried and convicted.

This lad hasn’t been charged yet so they have to follow judicial process.

But in today’s society people feel that they have to be given information, whether true or false, instantly.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:45 - Jul 30 with 6564 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1930109/southend-machete-

Kicking off in Southend now. Knives, guns and machetes. Its going to be a busy night for the police.
[Post edited 30 Jul 23:48]

Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:47 - Jul 30 with 6561 viewsPatfromPoole

Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:45 - Jul 30 by Southamptonfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1930109/southend-machete-

Kicking off in Southend now. Knives, guns and machetes. Its going to be a busy night for the police.
[Post edited 30 Jul 23:48]

The heat does things to the English…..

Serious Disorder in Southport on 00:50 - Jul 31 with 6468 viewssaint22

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:16 - Jul 30 by solent_toffee

Thick racist bellends.

Farages fans out in force
Serious Disorder in Southport on 01:10 - Jul 31 with 6488 viewsBridders2

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:55 - Jul 30 by 1885_SFC

Totally agree, the consequence of years liberal/leftl policies, and it's only going to get worse, I really fear for my kids.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024