Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious Disorder in Southport 21:54 - Jul 30 with 21500 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/07/30/southport-attack-live-children-injur

All kicking off in Southport and in other parts of the country. This could unfortunately develop. A terrible tragedy, related to Islamist terrorist apparently. Mosques being attacked across the country. Its being kept quiet, but the killer is apparently a Muslim but the lack of information is not helping. National Front far right jumping on the bandwagon. The community wants answers..
[Post edited 30 Jul 22:07]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 16:41 - Aug 2 with 1529 viewssaintmark1976

Serious Disorder in Southport on 15:06 - Aug 2 by Buggalugs

The only thing you've enlightened me on is what a sanctimonious bellend you are.

Congratulations on the depth and intellectual quality of your response Buggalugs.

You’ve successfully succeeded in providing me with evidence that my original suggestion that I possibly couldn’t help you further, was indeed the correct one.

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:02 - Aug 2 with 1476 viewskentsouthampton

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:20 - Aug 2 with 1470 viewsIfonly

Serious Disorder in Southport on 16:36 - Aug 2 by franniesTache

I thought Japan raided the retirement age (despite Drs protesting it) but happy to be correct if that’s wrong.

Of all the things I’m worried about for the future generation the two biggest are climate change and aging population.

Those car crashes put together are going to be catastrophic for society unless someone has a real long term vision

Just to show I'm not spouting BS, this is an english version of the official site, which includes the words "You can receive the Old-age Basic Pension at the age of 65..."

https://www.nenkin.go.jp/international/japanese-system/nationalpension/nationalp

Under pressure, the retirement age has been gradually moving up from age 60 (actual average retirement age is currently 62). No doubt there will be pressure to keep increasing it.

But as I say, I agree with the points you are making, this is just a detail.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:54 - Aug 2 with 1452 viewsfranniesTache

Serious Disorder in Southport on 17:20 - Aug 2 by Ifonly

Just to show I'm not spouting BS, this is an english version of the official site, which includes the words "You can receive the Old-age Basic Pension at the age of 65..."

https://www.nenkin.go.jp/international/japanese-system/nationalpension/nationalp

Under pressure, the retirement age has been gradually moving up from age 60 (actual average retirement age is currently 62). No doubt there will be pressure to keep increasing it.

But as I say, I agree with the points you are making, this is just a detail.

No reason to doubt you mush, my knowledge is about five years old when I was doing work on a project focused on gerontology and more specifically blue zones, so not a surprise I didn’t remember right
Serious Disorder in Southport on 18:04 - Aug 2 with 1423 viewskentsouthampton

The thick as mince far right and some of the thick as mince noddys on here can't tell the difference between a welsh christian and a Muslim because of the colour of his skin.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 18:45 - Aug 2 with 1400 viewsNinja9

Serious Disorder in Southport on 14:24 - Aug 2 by WestEndBoy

I wouldn’t waste your time on here … typical lefties in a little bubble

YEP . I cant believe how many Leftie Lovies are on here .
Serious Disorder in Southport on 21:28 - Aug 2 with 1299 viewsBridders2

Serious Disorder in Southport on 15:55 - Aug 1 by saintsfanbrock

7 people have been killed in terror related attacks in the last five years in the U.K. these are of course awful and regrettable deaths.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/apr/30/killings-adequacy-of-mental-heal
35 homicides a year are by people with schizophrenia, that’s 5 times as many in a 5th of the time period. Of course though people like yourself jump straight to Islam and terrorism.

If it does perhaps as you say come to your mind, perhaps you should ask yourself if that is due to xenophobia/islamaphobia or is it based on facts?

20 were killed and dozens injured in the Manchester Area bombing alone.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:04 - Aug 2 with 1278 viewssaintsfanbrock

Serious Disorder in Southport on 21:28 - Aug 2 by Bridders2

20 were killed and dozens injured in the Manchester Area bombing alone.

Not in the time period referred to in my comment, if you read on to later posts you will see I touch on time periods that include that figure. What is the point you are making anyway?
Login to get fewer ads

Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:39 - Aug 2 with 1235 viewskentsouthampton

I didn't see any right wing wânkers rioting when the Hungerford killer went on the rampage.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 22:42 - Aug 2 with 1230 viewskentsouthampton

I see all the right wing wânkers are hiding their faces, ironic considering their hatred of burkas.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:32 - Aug 2 with 1211 viewsWestEndBoy

At least this government will only see one term.calls for Starmer to go already after that disgrace of a speech he gave totally disrespecting white working class of this country .Labour showing there true colours at such an early stage …total incompetence but what woukd you expect from a pm who defends sex offenders
Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:56 - Aug 2 with 1183 viewssaintsfanbrock

Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:32 - Aug 2 by WestEndBoy

At least this government will only see one term.calls for Starmer to go already after that disgrace of a speech he gave totally disrespecting white working class of this country .Labour showing there true colours at such an early stage …total incompetence but what woukd you expect from a pm who defends sex offenders

What was disgraceful about his speech, quote me the bits that offend you?

Again what do you actually mean by him defending sex offenders? Are you trying to refer to specific cases or his time as DPP?
Serious Disorder in Southport on 01:04 - Aug 3 with 1129 viewssaintmark1976

Serious Disorder in Southport on 23:32 - Aug 2 by WestEndBoy

WestEndBoy, a genuine question. By any chance have you been on the cooking sherry ?

If the answer is “ yes “ it would at least give some sort of explanation as to why your latest contribution looks like nothing other than a collection of incoherent, unconnected ramblings.

Perhaps in the morning things may be a little clearer, enabling you to unscramble for us what at the moment, appears to be a couple of lines of word spaghetti ?

Poll: On which date will we be relegated ?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 01:06 - Aug 3 with 1128 viewssaint22

Serious Disorder in Southport on 14:38 - Aug 2 by franniesTache

We can learn a lot from Japan with aging population's, they've been through a lot of it already and arguably to a much deeper extent too (their population is actually now actively shrinking).

Interestingly part of their response was actually to shrink their own economy by investing more in public services and not care as much about the market.

One really interesting thing Japan did is actually to encourage more women into the workplace (and more women to be in higher positions) to replace the men that had effectively left/died off from the workforce.

I'd be fascinated to see how that would work for us as the tactics would probably be called "woke" and shouted at by the media

More worryingly they were also forced to raise their retirement age to 77 as their strict immigration policy meant they couldn't have a balance in the money needed to support those retiring.

We could learn a lot from Japan better manners,Polite society, lower crime, respect, pride in jobs, healthier food, low obesity efficient transport systems etc

Though thebFarage types will have something to say about them no doubt
Serious Disorder in Southport on 01:38 - Aug 3 with 1116 viewsWestEndBoy

Serious Disorder in Southport on 01:04 - Aug 3 by saintmark1976

WestEndBoy, a genuine question. By any chance have you been on the cooking sherry ?

If the answer is “ yes “ it would at least give some sort of explanation as to why your latest contribution looks like nothing other than a collection of incoherent, unconnected ramblings.

Perhaps in the morning things may be a little clearer, enabling you to unscramble for us what at the moment, appears to be a couple of lines of word spaghetti ?

What a helmet
Serious Disorder in Southport on 03:49 - Aug 3 with 1080 viewssaintsfanbrock

Serious Disorder in Southport on 01:38 - Aug 3 by WestEndBoy

What a helmet

You say this but I asked a couple of queries to try and clarify what you were saying and you seem to have chosen not to respond so we have to wonder if you were just parroting things you have heard other people say with no in-depth knowledge of what they were talking about
Serious Disorder in Southport on 07:27 - Aug 3 with 1017 viewsyateleysaint

Serious Disorder in Southport on 18:04 - Aug 2 by kentsouthampton

The thick as mince far right and some of the thick as mince noddys on here can't tell the difference between a welsh christian and a Muslim because of the colour of his skin.

It’s almost as if any opportunity to believe racist lies online and to get coked up and kick off is more important than the facts (or the suffering already caused by the terrible crime).

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 07:44 - Aug 3 with 1001 viewskentsouthampton

Serious Disorder in Southport on 07:27 - Aug 3 by yateleysaint

It’s almost as if any opportunity to believe racist lies online and to get coked up and kick off is more important than the facts (or the suffering already caused by the terrible crime).

This just about sums up the right wing loons.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 07:51 - Aug 3 with 981 viewsJellybaby

The release of this story, true or otherwise, has all the classic elements of divide and conquer tactics. It plays to the right, as this is what happens when you let in mass immigration and it plays to the left as the real problem is the rent a mob far right gangs taking retribution. We the people are always being played, as veteran journalist Naomi Wolf says; "we have entered an era in which it is not crazy to assess media events to see if they're real or not real. In fact, it's kind of crazy not to."

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 10:06 - Aug 3 with 877 viewsBridders2

Serious Disorder in Southport on 01:06 - Aug 3 by saint22

We could learn a lot from Japan better manners,Polite society, lower crime, respect, pride in jobs, healthier food, low obesity efficient transport systems etc

Though thebFarage types will have something to say about them no doubt

What you fail to realise is that Japan is a monoculture so does not suffer from the tensions and recriminations that you see in a multicultural country like ours.
Dorset ethnicity is about 98% white with one of the lowest pay levels in the UK and a fair amount of poverty, but with one of the lowest crime rates. So low pay and poverty don't automatically equate to high levels of crime. Crime is a cultural problem and we're seeing this played out in areas of high immigration.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 10:10 - Aug 3 with 857 viewskentsouthampton

Rubbish, Hamworthy, Branksome, Turlin Moor and Rossmore crime rates are through the roof and there are next to no immigrants there.
The white population of Turlin moor and Rossmore are virtually feral.
And as for Portland.
[Post edited 3 Aug 10:10]
Serious Disorder in Southport on 10:22 - Aug 3 with 847 viewsPatfromPoole

Serious Disorder in Southport on 10:10 - Aug 3 by kentsouthampton

Rubbish, Hamworthy, Branksome, Turlin Moor and Rossmore crime rates are through the roof and there are next to no immigrants there.
The white population of Turlin moor and Rossmore are virtually feral.
And as for Portland.
[Post edited 3 Aug 10:10]

Gulp.

Never realised I was feral…….

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Serious Disorder in Southport on 10:40 - Aug 3 with 815 viewsJellybaby

Serious Disorder in Southport on 10:06 - Aug 3 by Bridders2

What you fail to realise is that Japan is a monoculture so does not suffer from the tensions and recriminations that you see in a multicultural country like ours.
Dorset ethnicity is about 98% white with one of the lowest pay levels in the UK and a fair amount of poverty, but with one of the lowest crime rates. So low pay and poverty don't automatically equate to high levels of crime. Crime is a cultural problem and we're seeing this played out in areas of high immigration.

I think crime is a problem of the heart and not necessarily cultural, however It is clear that the more homogenous a society is the less tension you get and Japan is a good example of this, although with their plummeting birth rate and economic decline they may be forced to change tack.

Our globalist leaders care nothing for national sovereignties or preserving specific cultures or way of life and the end goal I believe is one world order, but of course that is conspiracy.....

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:37 - Aug 3 with 746 viewsBridders2

Serious Disorder in Southport on 10:40 - Aug 3 by Jellybaby

I think crime is a problem of the heart and not necessarily cultural, however It is clear that the more homogenous a society is the less tension you get and Japan is a good example of this, although with their plummeting birth rate and economic decline they may be forced to change tack.

Our globalist leaders care nothing for national sovereignties or preserving specific cultures or way of life and the end goal I believe is one world order, but of course that is conspiracy.....

The idea of more and more immigration to alow our economy to grow is a misnomer, some of the most cohesive and we'll balanced countries are those with small populations, like Sweden 7 million, Finland 5 million etc And their citizens are the happiest.
As someone said before when the immigrants come to look after our old people, we'll need more to look after our old immigrants...a never ending cycle that will lead to calamity. We should be down -sizing the UK to a manageable population.
Serious Disorder in Southport on 11:43 - Aug 3 with 721 viewskentsouthampton

Fine if you don't mind paying more tax and freezing pensions to cover the shortfall. Try selling that to the electorate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024