Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. 11:15 - Apr 2 with 14172 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

In an unusual move that may be perceived by many as a diplomatic insult President Joe Biden of the United States will not be attending the coronation of King Charles III later this year.

It has been suggested that the doddery old fool is still smarting from being made to sit all the way back in the thirteenth row during the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II although the White House denies this claiming “The President had no problem sitting so far back. It’s not as far to walk and there’s less chance of him falling over or doing or saying something stupid which makes him look like the complete idiot he undoubtedly is. He was happy to be away from the public glare to be able to close his eyes and remember the late queen in his own way. He definitely wasn’t sleeping. The noise that sounded like snoring was the rumble of the London traffic in the distance and the dribble that appeared to be coming out of his mouth were actually tears running down his face as he was so upset. Anyone who says otherwise is clearly spreading fake news and is a far right communist conspiracy theorist.”

It has been reported he is going to send his wife Jill in his place. It is unclear who will be wiping the presidents arse while she is away but a spokesman for the president said on Tuesday that “plans are in place to clean up this issue.”

Some commentators have suggested this snub to be damaging to the so-called “special relationship” that has existed between the two nations for the last century. But what do you reckon? I really want to know what you reckon. Write what you reckon here.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:03 - Apr 15 with 1235 viewslifelong

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 16:03 - Apr 15 by onehunglow

I suppose seeing British kids blown to pieces has something to do with it.
All part of the independence drive which you love ,quite clearly .

Individually ,nobody can “ hate” a whole populace ,although that is something beyond your mental capacity but as a country,you would have a point.

I refuse to take lessons regarding my mental capacity from a nasty bigot like you.
Too right I have a point and for you to suggest that I support children being blown up is nothing short of a disgrace.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 19:49 - Apr 15 with 1197 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:03 - Apr 15 by lifelong

I refuse to take lessons regarding my mental capacity from a nasty bigot like you.
Too right I have a point and for you to suggest that I support children being blown up is nothing short of a disgrace.

Can I send you a thesis for you to mark.
I refuse to take seriously anyone,like yiu, who cannot exchange views without pure hate,which is what you do.It is appalling.
I asked you how long you have been at it …posting personal as youndo.
You can’t handle it
You can’t handle me
You don’t know me
You don’t want to.

What you need to do is to look up what suggest means,then take a look at yourself .

Irish independence involves blowing our children to pieces . I’ve seen the results. You won’t like it .

Now…
Off ya go
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 19:51]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 19:55 - Apr 15 with 1187 viewslifelong

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 19:49 - Apr 15 by onehunglow

Can I send you a thesis for you to mark.
I refuse to take seriously anyone,like yiu, who cannot exchange views without pure hate,which is what you do.It is appalling.
I asked you how long you have been at it …posting personal as youndo.
You can’t handle it
You can’t handle me
You don’t know me
You don’t want to.

What you need to do is to look up what suggest means,then take a look at yourself .

Irish independence involves blowing our children to pieces . I’ve seen the results. You won’t like it .

Now…
Off ya go
[Post edited 15 Apr 2023 19:51]

Be interesting marking a thesis from you when you can’t string two sentences together.
I’m going nowhere.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 07:37 - Apr 16 with 1139 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 22:28 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

Do you dream of returning to Cymru then ?

30 million people in the USA pretend they are Oooirish but not one if then would ever dream of moving there to live

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 08:48 - Apr 16 with 1133 viewsSullutaCreturned

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:09 - Apr 14 by lifelong

Lot of Swansea people are of Irish ancestry, have a google of the history of Greenhill.

it's all total BS though. Ancestry, where did my family come from...lots of places. Biden claims to be irish when his famiy has English and French blood too.

He is only acting irish to con the voters back home and only mugs fall for such political shenanigans.

What matters is your more recent history, back to your grandparent and that's it. What happened 200 years back is irrelevant.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:33 - Apr 16 with 1104 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 08:48 - Apr 16 by SullutaCreturned

it's all total BS though. Ancestry, where did my family come from...lots of places. Biden claims to be irish when his famiy has English and French blood too.

He is only acting irish to con the voters back home and only mugs fall for such political shenanigans.

What matters is your more recent history, back to your grandparent and that's it. What happened 200 years back is irrelevant.

You dont get to set the rules for other people.
You can only set the rules for yourself.

Repeat after me, the President of the United States is a proud Irish Republican.
Thats the story.
The right wing English press hate it.

schadenfreude central .. ☘️

[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 10:34]

Beware of the Risen People

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:45 - Apr 16 with 1085 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:33 - Apr 16 by Kilkennyjack

Repeat after me, the President of the United States is a proud Irish Republican.
Thats the story.

And what do proud Irish republicans do. And what have they done over many decades .

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:23 - Apr 16 with 1059 viewsKeithHaynes

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:45 - Apr 16 by onehunglow

And what do proud Irish republicans do. And what have they done over many decades .

My grandfather served in the British army, as hundreds still do today. He was a proud republican.

He also fought in Spain’s civil war against fascism ( for the republican govt ) I’m sure it’s as straight forward as grouping a whole demographic together.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:28 - Apr 16 with 1034 viewsonehunglow

35% aren’t interested in this coronation.
Why not scrap the gold coach,the endless hype and ,he’ll,he could stick the crown on himself in the privacy of his own bedroom .

He s supposed to be a modernising King

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:53 - Apr 16 with 1021 viewsunion_jack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:28 - Apr 16 by onehunglow

Why not scrap the gold coach,the endless hype and ,he’ll,he could stick the crown on himself in the privacy of his own bedroom .

Tradition is one of the few things this county still has.

Of course, it could be modernised and made more sterile but we’d lose a lot. This will be a worldwide event with people flooding into the country from all four corners. I think it’s something that should be maintained.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 12:11 - Apr 16 with 1010 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:23 - Apr 16 by KeithHaynes

My grandfather served in the British army, as hundreds still do today. He was a proud republican.

He also fought in Spain’s civil war against fascism ( for the republican govt ) I’m sure it’s as straight forward as grouping a whole demographic together.

My uncle was in the Welsh Guards .
He wasn’t .

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 12:34 - Apr 16 with 991 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:28 - Apr 16 by onehunglow

That means 65% are interested in the coronation. It will be a huge boost for the UK economy. Will bring in tourist from across the World.

Those 35% who claim are not interested can always work instead of having a day off if they are that committed to Republicism.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 12:48 - Apr 16 with 988 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:33 - Apr 16 by Kilkennyjack

Thats the story.

He’s doing a grand job of dispelling the awful stereotype that the Irish are thick befuddled morons.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 13:11 - Apr 16 with 976 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

“Modernising king” is an oxymoron and history shows that kings should stay away from the concept. His namesake and ancestor Charles I found that out the hard way when he tried to modernise the church by forcing through unpopular reforms. It led directly to the bishops war, the war of three kingdoms, two English Civil Wars, the Cromwell tyranny and Charles’s head being used as a ten pin bowling ball.

The monarchy was an anachronism even back then in the 17th century. If it modernises it dies.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 13:30 - Apr 16 with 958 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:53 - Apr 16 by union_jack

Tradition is one of the few things this county still has.

Of course, it could be modernised and made more sterile but we’d lose a lot. This will be a worldwide event with people flooding into the country from all four corners. I think it’s something that should be maintained.

The history and the tradition of the monarchy is a nice thing to have. But the main draw for me is the vital constitutional role it holds. Without it the only alternative would be having elections every four years to hand nearly limitless power to President Blair, President Boris, President Farage or President Ant and Dec. At least the veritable smorgasbord of reprobate demagoguery we have had inflicted on us in recent years has been rendered fairly impotent by the constraints of parliament and party politics.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 14:16 - Apr 16 with 948 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 12:34 - Apr 16 by felixstowe_jack

That means 65% are interested in the coronation. It will be a huge boost for the UK economy. Will bring in tourist from across the World.

Those 35% who claim are not interested can always work instead of having a day off if they are that committed to Republicism.

Good reply.That is how we disagree .

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 14:19 - Apr 16 with 947 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 13:30 - Apr 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The history and the tradition of the monarchy is a nice thing to have. But the main draw for me is the vital constitutional role it holds. Without it the only alternative would be having elections every four years to hand nearly limitless power to President Blair, President Boris, President Farage or President Ant and Dec. At least the veritable smorgasbord of reprobate demagoguery we have had inflicted on us in recent years has been rendered fairly impotent by the constraints of parliament and party politics.

Decent reply .
However mI remain very uncomfortable that this goes in when many millions are truly struggling.
It’s truly bizarre

I stand by my every word

I also accept we will, always have a monarchy and that means our class system remains intact .

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 16:11 - Apr 16 with 915 viewsSullutaCreturned

Thats the story.

You don't get to set the rules for other people either. Biden doesn't set the rules for me, he the Presifdent of the USA, not the UK or the ROI.

It's a stark staring fact that Biden is American, born and raised and its what it says on his passport too.

There is no misfortune to take pleasure in.

Are you calling me right wing though? Between you and Dr P I go back and fore from left to right more often than you are wrong, oh ok, not that much but quite a bit.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 16:19 - Apr 16 with 910 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 13:30 - Apr 16 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

First sentence is highly subjective.
Not to many it’s not.
It might be Charles implements plans to reparate for his family vis a vis slavery.
The ordinary did not benefit from slavery but the aristocrats and Monachy did.

Nothing at all to feel proud about really

As for tradition of a country,others include breeding bulls for ritual slaughter slowly and painfully or simply letting them loose on city streets .
Sometimes traditions are best binned

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 16:29 - Apr 16 with 907 viewsSullutaCreturned

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 16:19 - Apr 16 by onehunglow

First sentence is highly subjective.
Not to many it’s not.
It might be Charles implements plans to reparate for his family vis a vis slavery.
The ordinary did not benefit from slavery but the aristocrats and Monachy did.

Nothing at all to feel proud about really

As for tradition of a country,others include breeding bulls for ritual slaughter slowly and painfully or simply letting them loose on city streets .
Sometimes traditions are best binned

The ordinary people of this country were little more than slaves for centuries, serfdom, tithed working, it was slavery in all but name.

Charles and his family could not afford the cost of reparations, the amount of money they made back then, all the lands they took from us as well as imported slaves, it'd bankrupt and break all the"good families" of this country.

Back in the day we deported people for stealing a loaf of bread, thise people were starving and desperate, roll forward 200 years and the big difference is we can't send convicts to Australia anymore.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:56 - Apr 16 with 873 viewsGwyn737

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 16:11 - Apr 16 by SullutaCreturned

You don't get to set the rules for other people either. Biden doesn't set the rules for me, he the Presifdent of the USA, not the UK or the ROI.

It's a stark staring fact that Biden is American, born and raised and its what it says on his passport too.

Are you calling me right wing though? Between you and Dr P I go back and fore from left to right more often than you are wrong, oh ok, not that much but quite a bit.

Re your last paragraph:

You’re the Swans Indy version of the BBC, Cat 🤣
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:21 - Apr 16 with 834 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:23 - Apr 16 by KeithHaynes

What a man.
You have every right to feel so proud of him.

That amazing generation went through the Great Depression, two World Wars, and the Spanish Flu that killed 21 million people across the globe. Respect in due.

We are blessed that we got to meet with them and listen to their stories, for however briefly.

My own grandfather served in the British Army in France in 1918.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:26 - Apr 16 with 831 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 16:11 - Apr 16 by SullutaCreturned

Its called Ireland.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:29 - Apr 16 with 830 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:45 - Apr 16 by onehunglow

They run a successful nation for one …

The UK is also on this list.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 08:22 - Apr 17 with 773 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:29 - Apr 16 by Kilkennyjack

They run a successful nation for one …

The UK is also on this list.

Makes you wonder why over 10% of the Irish population officially live in poverty and unemployment is also much higher in Ireland.

Seems the Irish people do not benefit any way from the increase in GDP most of which of course is due to international companies laundering their profits made in EU through Ireland to pay little or no corporation tax before paying the profits to their shareholders.

The Irish people see no benefit of this money.

Irish national debt per person €44,000
Uk national debt per person €35,000

Not sure what this has to do with tye Coronation of our King though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024