Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. 11:15 - Apr 2 with 14174 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

In an unusual move that may be perceived by many as a diplomatic insult President Joe Biden of the United States will not be attending the coronation of King Charles III later this year.

It has been suggested that the doddery old fool is still smarting from being made to sit all the way back in the thirteenth row during the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II although the White House denies this claiming “The President had no problem sitting so far back. It’s not as far to walk and there’s less chance of him falling over or doing or saying something stupid which makes him look like the complete idiot he undoubtedly is. He was happy to be away from the public glare to be able to close his eyes and remember the late queen in his own way. He definitely wasn’t sleeping. The noise that sounded like snoring was the rumble of the London traffic in the distance and the dribble that appeared to be coming out of his mouth were actually tears running down his face as he was so upset. Anyone who says otherwise is clearly spreading fake news and is a far right communist conspiracy theorist.”

It has been reported he is going to send his wife Jill in his place. It is unclear who will be wiping the presidents arse while she is away but a spokesman for the president said on Tuesday that “plans are in place to clean up this issue.”

Some commentators have suggested this snub to be damaging to the so-called “special relationship” that has existed between the two nations for the last century. But what do you reckon? I really want to know what you reckon. Write what you reckon here.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:14 - Apr 12 with 980 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 08:23 - Apr 12 by Boundy

I find it extremely ironic that smokey Joe is keen to snub the people of n Ireland as seen by his current visit, a person who is always keen to celebrate his orish ancestry but lives in a country which was taken from the natives who since Leif Eriksson built his settlement all those years ago still live in reservations ,treated as nothing more than target practice, murdered in the millions , the white man cometh including many irish who helped in the genocide either directly or directly by their presence . Many yanks celebrate being Irish because it fits better with their consciences , always the victim never the aggressor .

Under the rule of the British crown and the then new American government, but as Ireland was not soverign until 1922 you can hardly blame Ireland.

Your last sentance was meant for our British empire surely ?
The butchers apron …. 🇬🇧

Beware of the Risen People

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:18 - Apr 12 with 973 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 08:51 - Apr 12 by onehunglow

For the Americans there s a certain cache about having Irish roots no matter if they are 150 yrs ago.
Escaping the British oppression fits very well with them,so much so,they weren’t bothered about funding Filthy murders of men ,women and children for decades .
These called the “ troubles” when in fact it was simply butchery .

Proud to be Irish then

Well they did escape British oppression.

I guess the British government oversight of one million people starving to death, and one million people fleeing their country might create quite a negative impression on those who were impacted.

🇮🇪🤝🇺🇸

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:35 - Apr 12 with 939 viewsBoundy

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:18 - Apr 12 by Kilkennyjack

I guess the British government oversight of one million people starving to death, and one million people fleeing their country might create quite a negative impression on those who were impacted.

🇮🇪🤝🇺🇸

I'm guessing they'll be dead by now , now why are you living in a country you so obviously despise ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:52 - Apr 12 with 930 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:18 - Apr 12 by Kilkennyjack

🇮🇪🤝🇺🇸

They did .
They also flocked here and build our bridges,roads and tunnels especially the first Mersey tunnel.
Why bomb the hand that feeds you though .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 12:44 - Apr 12 with 913 viewsfelixstowe_jack

🇮🇪🤝🇺🇸

That is what happens in a famine when people really on a single non native crop from America.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 16:14 - Apr 12 with 863 viewsGwyn737

For Biden or any other US president going forward the UK is no longer important as it was so they’re nor going to care that much about snubs.

Ireland is now far more important to the US so that’s where their energy is going to go.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:16 - Apr 12 with 841 viewsWingstandwood

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 16:14 - Apr 12 by Gwyn737

For Biden or any other US president going forward the UK is no longer important as it was so they’re nor going to care that much about snubs.

Ireland is now far more important to the US so that’s where their energy is going to go.

Aye, if ever there is requirement for NATO military intervention, joint nuclear deterrence planning, joint military exercises and cross-over secondment of military expertise to places like Fort Bragg. It’s always Irish expertise that the U.S seeks out first.

Ireland far more important nowadays????

Argus!

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:25 - Apr 12 with 835 viewsGwyn737

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:16 - Apr 12 by Wingstandwood

Aye, if ever there is requirement for NATO military intervention, joint nuclear deterrence planning, joint military exercises and cross-over secondment of military expertise to places like Fort Bragg. It’s always Irish expertise that the U.S seeks out first.

For trade, yes.

We were the gateway to the EU trading bloc.

Not any more.

It’s Ireland who now fufill that role.
Login to get fewer ads

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:39 - Apr 12 with 828 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:25 - Apr 12 by Gwyn737

For trade, yes.

We were the gateway to the EU trading bloc.

Not any more.

It’s Ireland who now fufill that role.

Ireland fulfil the role of tax haven providing those lovely double Irish Dutch sandwiches freshly made to order.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:47 - Apr 12 with 824 viewsGwyn737

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:39 - Apr 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Ireland fulfil the role of tax haven providing those lovely double Irish Dutch sandwiches freshly made to order.

I don’t like the fact they do that at all.

It’s a different issue, though.

The US (like most developed countries) have the economy at the heart of their foreign policy. They’re not going to put us in from of the EU in the queue.

The special relationship, whatever that means, is not the same as it was.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:06 - Apr 12 with 803 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 11:35 - Apr 12 by Boundy

I'm guessing they'll be dead by now , now why are you living in a country you so obviously despise ?

Who the feck is this guy ?

☘️

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:10 - Apr 12 with 800 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 12:44 - Apr 12 by felixstowe_jack

That is what happens in a famine when people really on a single non native crop from America.

They exported food at gunpoint from Ireland during the so-called famine.
By they i mean the British government using British crown forces.

You have no idea.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:11 - Apr 12 with 799 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:16 - Apr 12 by Wingstandwood

Ireland armed forces
7000 soldiers
6 inshore naval vessels
9 planes in airforce.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:12 - Apr 12 with 799 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:47 - Apr 12 by Gwyn737

The US (like most developed countries) have the economy at the heart of their foreign policy. They’re not going to put us in from of the EU in the queue.

What interest would the US have in Ireland economically if Ireland wasn’t a tax haven? It’s a sparsely populated largely agrarian country with not a lot of natural resources.

It’s nothing to do with the EU. If Ireland got rid of its tax loopholes those companies would just up sticks and move elsewhere and Biden and the rest of the noses sniffing after the money would swiftly follow.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:16 - Apr 12 with 797 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:47 - Apr 12 by Gwyn737

Correct Gwyn.

Brexit has significantly reduced the influence of Britain in Europe.
That in turn has made Ireland more important to the US.

🇺🇸☘️🇪🇺

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:16 - Apr 12 with 796 viewsGwyn737

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:12 - Apr 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

What interest would the US have in Ireland economically if Ireland wasn’t a tax haven? It’s a sparsely populated largely agrarian country with not a lot of natural resources.

It’s nothing to do with the EU. If Ireland got rid of its tax loopholes those companies would just up sticks and move elsewhere and Biden and the rest of the noses sniffing after the money would swiftly follow.

The economic interest is that they’re part of the EU. I’m not thinking them as a separate country in this instance.

When it comes to trade, Ireland and the rest of the EU will take priority.

There’s not as much need to keep us sweet anymore.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:38 - Apr 12 with 788 viewsSullutaCreturned

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:16 - Apr 12 by Gwyn737

The economic interest is that they’re part of the EU. I’m not thinking them as a separate country in this instance.

When it comes to trade, Ireland and the rest of the EU will take priority.

There’s not as much need to keep us sweet anymore.

I'm not sure the USA was ever really interested in keeping us sweet, they just said the right things as long as we continued to do as they wanted.

I have the special relationship down as the same kind of thing as the Romans had going on with Judea, Armenia or Egypt, we were a client state essentially.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:44 - Apr 12 with 781 viewsGwyn737

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:38 - Apr 12 by SullutaCreturned

I'm not sure the USA was ever really interested in keeping us sweet, they just said the right things as long as we continued to do as they wanted.

I have the special relationship down as the same kind of thing as the Romans had going on with Judea, Armenia or Egypt, we were a client state essentially.

I reckon you could well be right there, Cat.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 19:12 - Apr 12 with 762 viewsSullutaCreturned

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:44 - Apr 12 by Gwyn737

I reckon you could well be right there, Cat.

It might have been different with Roosevelt because politics was different then and old Franklin was, by all accounts, a decent guy. Ever since though, we have been a lapdog.

I'm not anti American in any way (though don't ask my opinion on Trump OR Biden) but we have been very handy strategically for the USA.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 19:56 - Apr 12 with 744 viewsBoundy

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:06 - Apr 12 by Kilkennyjack

Who the feck is this guy ?

☘️

I'm more than happy to introduce myself on a personal level , maybe we could share a slice of barmbrack & a cup of tea , you ?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:05 - Apr 12 with 732 viewsKeithHaynes

Another American who thinks he’s Irish.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:25 - Apr 12 with 709 viewsmajorraglan

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 16:14 - Apr 12 by Gwyn737

I’d disagree with you in terms of the military, NATO etc, but in terms of economic issues etc the EU and Ireland will be a lot more important.

Irish passport holders can access the US holiday working visa scheme, Brits can’t. That tells us the lay of the land.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:30 - Apr 12 with 709 viewsBoundy

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 10:14 - Apr 12 by Kilkennyjack

Under the rule of the British crown and the then new American government, but as Ireland was not soverign until 1922 you can hardly blame Ireland.

Your last sentance was meant for our British empire surely ?
The butchers apron …. 🇬🇧

I can and I will blame Ireland and any other nationality who oppressed , tortured & murdered the native american or don't they count , a mick murdering a native is still a mick regardless which government is in charge .or in which era it occurred.

You seem to have forgotten your own history , Patrick Edward Connor from Co Kerry, a Union general during the civil war, played a central role in the assault on the Native American community. He masterminded the infamous Bear River Massacre of 1863, when hundreds of Shoshone villagers were killed in retaliation for a series of raids by the tribe or General Philip Sheridan, whose parents had emigrated to the US from Co Cavan, led attacks against the Cheyenne, Kiowa and Comanche tribes across the Great Plains. He is widely credited with coining the phrase: "The only good Indians I ever saw were dead,"

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:37 - Apr 12 with 706 viewsGwyn737

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:25 - Apr 12 by majorraglan

I’d disagree with you in terms of the military, NATO etc, but in terms of economic issues etc the EU and Ireland will be a lot more important.

Irish passport holders can access the US holiday working visa scheme, Brits can’t. That tells us the lay of the land.

The trade side of things is what I was on about Major.

My fear is that we’ll end up signing a trade deal that involves their over processed, hormone filled cr*p being sold over here, after we were specifically told that wouldn’t happen.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 21:38 - Apr 12 with 678 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 19:56 - Apr 12 by Boundy

I'm more than happy to introduce myself on a personal level , maybe we could share a slice of barmbrack & a cup of tea , you ?

Do you think this is Tinder ?
My old mother warned me about strange men from tbe internet wanting to meet up with me.

No thanks - no offence like, but i am a happily married man.

Good luck with your search though …. Who are we to judge others, eh ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024