Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. 11:15 - Apr 2 with 14173 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

In an unusual move that may be perceived by many as a diplomatic insult President Joe Biden of the United States will not be attending the coronation of King Charles III later this year.

It has been suggested that the doddery old fool is still smarting from being made to sit all the way back in the thirteenth row during the funeral of Queen Elizabeth II although the White House denies this claiming “The President had no problem sitting so far back. It’s not as far to walk and there’s less chance of him falling over or doing or saying something stupid which makes him look like the complete idiot he undoubtedly is. He was happy to be away from the public glare to be able to close his eyes and remember the late queen in his own way. He definitely wasn’t sleeping. The noise that sounded like snoring was the rumble of the London traffic in the distance and the dribble that appeared to be coming out of his mouth were actually tears running down his face as he was so upset. Anyone who says otherwise is clearly spreading fake news and is a far right communist conspiracy theorist.”

It has been reported he is going to send his wife Jill in his place. It is unclear who will be wiping the presidents arse while she is away but a spokesman for the president said on Tuesday that “plans are in place to clean up this issue.”

Some commentators have suggested this snub to be damaging to the so-called “special relationship” that has existed between the two nations for the last century. But what do you reckon? I really want to know what you reckon. Write what you reckon here.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 16:20 - Apr 14 with 1143 viewsSullutaCreturned

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:05 - Apr 12 by KeithHaynes

Another American who thinks he’s Irish.

What he's really doing is play acting for the "Irish vote" back home. He's about as interested in the ROI and NI as Saudi Arabia is in promoting equality and trans rights.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:21 - Apr 14 with 1114 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 15:32 - Apr 14 by cockett_jack

Fair play there is a single union flag on the halfway line at home matches.
Our fan base is broad.

Massively outnumbered every single game by welsh dragon flags though.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:24 - Apr 14 with 1111 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 13:41 - Apr 14 by KeithHaynes

Biden is no more Irish than Bob Marley was.

His closest link to the country of my father and grandfathers birth is 170 odd years ago.

America now has its own history. Because American is what he is.

His lived experience is American for sure.
But his blood is Irish.

And the Irish Declaration of Independence includes the following .

….. she now seizes that moment and supported by her exiled children in America and by gallant allies in Europe, but relying in the first on her own strength, she strikes in full confidence of victory. ..

And I can find no mention of Bob Marley 😉

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:46 - Apr 14 with 1088 viewsunion_jack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:24 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

But his blood is Irish.

….. she now seizes that moment and supported by her exiled children in America and by gallant allies in Europe, but relying in the first on her own strength, she strikes in full confidence of victory. ..

Some info for you

https://book.ferrysavers.co.uk/action/search?searchid=21060228121194805267

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:58 - Apr 14 with 1087 viewscockett_jack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:21 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

Fair play there is a single union flag on the halfway line at home matches.
Our fan base is broad.

Massively outnumbered every single game by welsh dragon flags though.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Yeah, not sure about tri colours though! Welsh and British innit with some English thrown in for good measure
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:18 - Apr 14 with 1082 viewscockett_jack

Makes a lot of sense to me KJ
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:58 - Apr 14 with 1058 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 17:24 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

But his blood is Irish.

Such irony the Irish Americans are the colonialists now living on the stolen land of the Native Americans.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:04 - Apr 14 with 1032 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:58 - Apr 14 by felixstowe_jack

Such irony the Irish Americans are the colonialists now living on the stolen land of the Native Americans.

Listen to this …

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:09 - Apr 14 with 1030 viewslifelong

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 13:15 - Apr 14 by cockett_jack

That’s what it has come to from you now? You are pathetic KJ, beyond childish playing that last sentence of yours. I honestly don’t know why you bother on here; trying to wind up Jacks with your boring love-in for Ireland in some vain hope other Swansea lads share it which we don’t. I suppose if I lived in some crap hole like Kilkenny in the middle of nowhere I might be bitter and boring too. Thankfully not though.

Lot of Swansea people are of Irish ancestry, have a google of the history of Greenhill.
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:31 - Apr 14 with 1009 viewsBoundy

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:09 - Apr 14 by lifelong

Lot of Swansea people are of Irish ancestry, have a google of the history of Greenhill.

Lots of Swansea of folk with Irish ancestry dont hate this country

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:54 - Apr 14 with 994 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:31 - Apr 14 by Boundy

Lots of Swansea folk of Irish roots would not dream of returning to the old country

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:58 - Apr 14 with 988 viewslifelong

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:54 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

Lots of Swansea folk of Irish roots would not dream of returning to the old country

Your hatred of Irish people is plain to see on this thread,
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 22:12 - Apr 14 with 947 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:31 - Apr 14 by Boundy

This is correct.

Well done.

You are getting there slowly ….

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 22:17 - Apr 14 with 944 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:18 - Apr 14 by cockett_jack

Makes a lot of sense to me KJ

If they support the Swans then all are welcome.
We dont judge people.

I am glad you agree that welsh dragon flags vastly outnumber a small number of union flags/flag at all our games.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 22:24 - Apr 14 with 927 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 18:58 - Apr 14 by felixstowe_jack

Any idea why there are so many Irish Americans then ….? 🇺🇸🤝☘️

Reparations should certainly be paid where due.
You can start with the native americans and add many peoples that the British Empire exploited and/or enslaved.

You make a valid point.
I did not have you down as a person who cares about native americans, so well done to you.

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 22:27 - Apr 14 with 923 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:58 - Apr 14 by lifelong

He says no …. because he had an Irish girlfriend when he was 20.
Fair enough then.

He says he is not scared though (but he did seem a bit scared to me).

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 22:28 - Apr 14 with 922 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:54 - Apr 14 by onehunglow

Do you dream of returning to Cymru then ?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 22:33 - Apr 14 with 920 viewsraynor94

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 22:28 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

Don't you dream of returning home, or have you never been there?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 05:44 - Apr 15 with 884 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 22:24 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

Any idea why there are so many Irish Americans then ….? 🇺🇸🤝☘️

Reparations should certainly be paid where due.
You can start with the native americans and add many peoples that the British Empire exploited and/or enslaved.

You make a valid point.
I did not have you down as a person who cares about native americans, so well done to you.

Those Bloody Vikings probably owe us trillions after all those centuries of raiding, pillaging and raping when you factor in the interest.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 08:01 - Apr 15 with 860 viewsBoundy

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 22:12 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

This is correct.

Well done.

You are getting there slowly ….

You being the exception of course ,that is correct

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 08:45 - Apr 15 with 853 viewsTogg

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 05:44 - Apr 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Those Bloody Vikings probably owe us trillions after all those centuries of raiding, pillaging and raping when you factor in the interest.

and what did the Romans ever do for us 😭🧐
Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 09:19 - Apr 15 with 849 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 22:28 - Apr 14 by Kilkennyjack

I’ve been here since 1976.
It’s been very good to me.
I have raised a great family here and it’s a lovely part of the world .
This is where my heart is now and not a place I was born and raised.
We move on.
Swansea was a wonderful place to grow up in the 50/60s.
That was then .
Swansea is a shadow of what it was
As for the valleys,frankly,somewhere to avoid.
It’s why they built the heads of the Valleys road

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 12:08 - Apr 15 with 820 viewsKeithHaynes

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 05:44 - Apr 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Yes, I thought that, when will those pesky Scandinavians apologise !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 15:02 - Apr 15 with 786 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 12:08 - Apr 15 by KeithHaynes

Yes, I thought that, when will those pesky Scandinavians apologise !

I expect they saw themselves as liberators bringing democratic values and Christianity to foreign lands. Protecting the locals. Yes, I believe thats the usual (cock and bull) cover story for invading forces …?

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 16:03 - Apr 15 with 779 viewsonehunglow

Biden to snub Coronation of King Sausage Fingers. on 20:58 - Apr 14 by lifelong

I suppose seeing British kids blown to pieces has something to do with it.
All part of the independence drive which you love ,quite clearly .

Individually ,nobody can “ hate” a whole populace ,although that is something beyond your mental capacity but as a country,you would have a point.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024