Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico 16:28 - Apr 13 with 11077 viewsSgorioFruit

Time to get rid next season, cost us too much!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Chico on 20:59 - Apr 13 with 1179 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico on 20:56 - Apr 13 by Chief

If John Terry had committed the same 2 fouls with the same amount of minutes in todays game, there is no way in hell he would have been sent off. absolutely no way.

Correct.

Unless it was Mike "look at me!" Dean, obviously.
Chico on 21:02 - Apr 13 with 1168 viewsDrizzy

Chico on 20:51 - Apr 13 by WarwickHunt

You said earlier in this thread -

"Mistimed tackle on the edge of the area denying Schurrle a clear line to goal. It's an absolute textbook bookable offence."

Make your mind up.

By the way, can you show me where in the rules the position of a foul has a bearing on whether it's a yellow card or not?
Textbook? Which one?

I don't see how those two statements contradict each other.

The position of the foul is one factor referees consider when assessing whether a foul has disrupted a "promising attack" as mentioned in the guidelines for referees section of the latest rule book.

It's a textbook promising attack. Schurrle can get to the byline interrupted and cross the ball in to a dangerous area.

It's a yellow, mate. End of.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Chico on 21:03 - Apr 13 with 1162 viewsSpratty

Chico on 20:54 - Apr 13 by Chief

Agree that he was silly, and has been many times this season and i'd probably start with Amat (who was excellent today)

BUT

the challenges were early on in a huge game for both sides, Dowd could easily have given Chico a final warning for the 2nd challenge.

Amat did play very well today. Think playing against the better teams suits him best.
Chico on 21:03 - Apr 13 with 1159 viewsPacemaker

Sitting in the East stand almost directly in line with the tackle it was clear that 1) Chico stuck his leg out in front of Schurllier and 2) Schurllier threw him self over the outstretched leg with gusto.

My initial thought was he has gone, but Schurllier was a cheat.

Interesting that Schurllier seemed to be affected by the abuse he was getting from the East stand every time he got the ball. Didn't realise how much the crowd can effect some players.

I personally would like to apologise for my foul mouthed abuse I subjected every Chelsea player to throughout the game after the red card. Not for the Chelsea players but for the young lad with the broken arm who was sitting next to me.

Sorry butt I am not normally like that. It cheered me up no end to see him trying to join in the clapping with a broken arm proper fan.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Chico on 21:05 - Apr 13 with 1147 viewsChief

Chico on 20:57 - Apr 13 by Darran

He wouldn't have committed them he's class.

A man who shags his team mates wife cant be considered as 'class'

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Chico on 21:06 - Apr 13 with 1117 viewsDarran

Chico on 21:05 - Apr 13 by Chief

Oh right I thought we were talking as a player.

FFS mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico on 21:07 - Apr 13 with 1105 viewsDrizzy

Chico on 21:05 - Apr 13 by Chief

He's a class defender and whether you like it or not he'd never have put himself in the position Chico did today. He'd have seen him down the line and attempted to block any cross in to the box.

It was sh*t defending from Chico.

Chico on 21:10 - Apr 13 with 1089 viewsAngelRangelQS

Don't see how anyone can argue Chico didn't deserve to be sent off.

Stick out a lazy leg against top class opposition going for the title and you take your chances.

That's 2 penalties and 2 yellow cards in about 2 months.
Login to get fewer ads

Chico on 21:10 - Apr 13 with 1088 viewsLeonisGod

Chico on 19:47 - Apr 13 by Drizzy

It's no coincidence that the same group of people come out and defend Chico every time he f*cks up.

Everyone else but Chico's fault, eh?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 19:47]

It's probably less about defending Chico than countering the flouncing drama queens who love to slag of the players, the board, the club at every opportunity.

Yes Chico fecked up today. A fantastic effort by the other 10 for 75 mins though.
Chico on 21:12 - Apr 13 with 1074 viewsChief

Chico on 21:06 - Apr 13 by Darran

Oh right I thought we were talking as a player.

FFS mun.

oh right yeah he is a good footballer.

not class though.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Chico on 21:16 - Apr 13 with 1058 viewsDrizzy

Chico on 21:10 - Apr 13 by LeonisGod

It's probably less about defending Chico than countering the flouncing drama queens who love to slag of the players, the board, the club at every opportunity.

Yes Chico fecked up today. A fantastic effort by the other 10 for 75 mins though.

Everyone is a flouncing drama queen in some way. On one thread they're defending Chico but on another they're taking every opportunity slag off Monk's tactics.

Chico on 21:18 - Apr 13 with 1052 viewshammy

He seemed a bit pumped up today and those early tackles just played into Chelsea's hands and gave the ref too good an opportunity to get rid of him. Maybe his reputation is preceding him ?

On another note did anyone see him leaning out of his red Ferrari at the roundabout near the stadium / Harvester after the game. He was stopped on the roundabout and leaning out shouting something in Spanish at a few Chelsea fans, who seemed to have thrown something at his car. He ranted for a few minutes and then drove on.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Chico on 21:25 - Apr 13 with 1034 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico on 21:02 - Apr 13 by Drizzy

I don't see how those two statements contradict each other.

The position of the foul is one factor referees consider when assessing whether a foul has disrupted a "promising attack" as mentioned in the guidelines for referees section of the latest rule book.

It's a textbook promising attack. Schurrle can get to the byline interrupted and cross the ball in to a dangerous area.

It's a yellow, mate. End of.

Teams must love you reffing.

They're all showered and in the pub before half-time.
Chico on 21:35 - Apr 13 with 1001 viewslatchford

Chico knew he was on a yellow and made a stupid tackle. Same as against Everton. He is a liability. Nice guy but has to go.
Chico on 21:37 - Apr 13 with 996 viewsDrizzy

Chico on 21:25 - Apr 13 by WarwickHunt

Teams must love you reffing.

They're all showered and in the pub before half-time.

Great post, mate. You seem like a smart bloke just not when it comes to curry and the rules of football.

Chico on 21:48 - Apr 13 with 977 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico on 21:37 - Apr 13 by Drizzy

Great post, mate. You seem like a smart bloke just not when it comes to curry and the rules of football.

Tell your Bengali mates that naming their restaurants and dishes massala rather than masala is a terribe faux pas. They need to know. Thanks.

Did you ever play at a decent level or are you one of life's referees?
Chico on 21:50 - Apr 13 with 965 views3swan

Chico on 21:35 - Apr 13 by latchford

Chico knew he was on a yellow and made a stupid tackle. Same as against Everton. He is a liability. Nice guy but has to go.

Exactly so soon after being booked he gave the ref the 'opportunity'.

Red mist = red card (2nd yellow)
Chico on 21:51 - Apr 13 with 964 viewspansypants

Chico on 21:48 - Apr 13 by WarwickHunt

Tell your Bengali mates that naming their restaurants and dishes massala rather than masala is a terribe faux pas. They need to know. Thanks.

Total potty mouth he is.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Chico on 21:51 - Apr 13 with 964 viewsDrizzy

Chico on 21:48 - Apr 13 by WarwickHunt

Zzzzz. I played for the Cardiff development squad from six years. That's one level below the academy. Didn't make it in to the academy so decided to focus on my education and pick up a bit of cash refereeing on the side. Opened my mind to the stupidity of the average football fan.

It's nice to change the subject when you're wrong, eh?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 21:53]

Chico on 21:56 - Apr 13 with 948 viewsLord_Bony

Chico on 18:41 - Apr 13 by Oldjack

Bollocks ,he a liability we can do without , saved us you say ,earning an honest coin as with most players is more like , if that over ego prick spent half as much time on his footie as he does with his appearance he'd be he'd be half a decent player ,sorry but my patience has gone with melodramatic prick

lol

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Chico on 21:58 - Apr 13 with 937 viewsScoobyWho

Basically at the end of the day they are all overpaid cu nts with no life skills, But it is what it is.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chico on 22:01 - Apr 13 with 930 viewsmacthejack

On a slightly related note Jordi Amat is the bollocks of the dog. I've said it for a while he's the real deal he'll turn into a top class defender one day.
Chico on 22:02 - Apr 13 with 927 viewsLord_Bony

Chico on 21:18 - Apr 13 by hammy

He seemed a bit pumped up today and those early tackles just played into Chelsea's hands and gave the ref too good an opportunity to get rid of him. Maybe his reputation is preceding him ?

On another note did anyone see him leaning out of his red Ferrari at the roundabout near the stadium / Harvester after the game. He was stopped on the roundabout and leaning out shouting something in Spanish at a few Chelsea fans, who seemed to have thrown something at his car. He ranted for a few minutes and then drove on.

lol

Its a wonder he did nt drive into them and mow them down....hee hee

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Chico on 22:02 - Apr 13 with 922 viewsScoobyWho

Chico on 22:01 - Apr 13 by macthejack

On a slightly related note Jordi Amat is the bollocks of the dog. I've said it for a while he's the real deal he'll turn into a top class defender one day.

Hopefully for Newcastle away next week.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chico on 22:07 - Apr 13 with 912 viewsSwansea93

Chico on 18:46 - Apr 13 by SirGarethThe3rd

Ok then, let's say Chico is gone in summer. Who on our squad or in transfer can we pick up who is better?

Hector Moreno.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024