Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico 16:28 - Apr 13 with 11075 viewsSgorioFruit

Time to get rid next season, cost us too much!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Chico on 19:43 - Apr 13 with 1218 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico on 19:33 - Apr 13 by Dr_Winston

And if he'd sh*t out of the tackle he'd be taking stick for that too.

The second was a harsh yellow card.

If they'd scored from his first yellow he'd have got stick for not being cynical enough.

Gotta love this board...
Chico on 19:44 - Apr 13 with 1216 viewsOldjack

Chico on 19:39 - Apr 13 by Darran

Harsh it maybe but the bloke is a f*cking clown,end of.

Shanks would turn in his grave if Diverpool had him in their fold ,o hang on !! seriously hate cheating kantssssssss whoever they play for
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 19:51]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chico on 19:44 - Apr 13 with 1216 viewsDrizzy

Chico on 19:36 - Apr 13 by WarwickHunt

That's as maybe - doesn't excuse the ref caving in to pressure and giving a poor decision though.

Sorry, Phil. You couldn't be more wrong. It's more of a yellow than the first one. Mistimed tackle on the edge of the area denying Schurrle a clear line to goal. It's an absolute textbook bookable offence.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Chico on 19:44 - Apr 13 with 1216 viewsheadcleaner

chico loves the limelight no doubt about it off the field and loves a playact at times but for his football ability he is our best footballing centre half. His head doesn't drop when we go behind and he is more dependable with the ball at his feet than others. Would rather him in our side than out of it at the moment.
Chico on 19:45 - Apr 13 with 1210 viewsUxbridge

Chico on 19:33 - Apr 13 by Dr_Winston

And if he'd sh*t out of the tackle he'd be taking stick for that too.

The second was a harsh yellow card.

Amen.

Dowd's initial reaction says it all. No intent to give a card until his assessor had a word in his lughole. A quiet word would have sufficed. Completely killed the game.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Chico on 19:47 - Apr 13 with 1199 viewswaynekerr55

Can't criticise the 1st yellow or his decision to do it, but once he's used his lifeline he had to adjust. F*ck me we'd have had chances against them with 11 even if we'd gone 1 down

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chico on 19:47 - Apr 13 with 1197 viewsDrizzy

It's no coincidence that the same group of people come out and defend Chico every time he f*cks up.

Everyone else but Chico's fault, eh?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 19:47]

Chico on 19:48 - Apr 13 with 1181 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Chico on 19:47 - Apr 13 by Drizzy

It's no coincidence that the same group of people come out and defend Chico every time he f*cks up.

Everyone else but Chico's fault, eh?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 19:47]

One of the best defenders in the Premier League according to some.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

Chico on 19:49 - Apr 13 with 1178 viewsUxbridge

Arf

Chico on 19:49 - Apr 13 with 1178 viewsDrizzy

IF they'd scored off the first counter, IF he hadn't made the tackle, IF Dowd hadn't "bottled" it...

Chico on 19:52 - Apr 13 with 1157 viewsShaky

Chico on 19:45 - Apr 13 by Uxbridge

Amen.

Dowd's initial reaction says it all. No intent to give a card until his assessor had a word in his lughole. A quiet word would have sufficed. Completely killed the game.

At the match?

Then you didn't see the Sky lip readers informing us that as Terry came up to Dowd he mouthed "I'm thinking about it".

For me it looked like a clear booking with Chico seemingly using his arm to ensure Schurrle went down. Looked like a pair of professional fouls to me.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Chico on 19:55 - Apr 13 with 1142 viewsDrizzy

Chico on 19:47 - Apr 13 by waynekerr55

Can't criticise the 1st yellow or his decision to do it, but once he's used his lifeline he had to adjust. F*ck me we'd have had chances against them with 11 even if we'd gone 1 down

Innit. You don't leave your leg dangling after you're beaten on the edge of the area with little cover.

If he hadn't made the tackle it would have taken something special for Chelsea to score. They had one player in the box.

Chico on 19:55 - Apr 13 with 1140 viewsUxbridge

Chico on 19:52 - Apr 13 by Shaky

At the match?

Then you didn't see the Sky lip readers informing us that as Terry came up to Dowd he mouthed "I'm thinking about it".

For me it looked like a clear booking with Chico seemingly using his arm to ensure Schurrle went down. Looked like a pair of professional fouls to me.

Of course I was at the match. Having seen the replay I stand by my assessment.

Chico on 19:59 - Apr 13 with 1122 viewsNewhousemustscore

The first yellow was around the halfway line and didn't exactly stop a goal scoring opportunity. IMO it was an unnecessary challenge. My mate turned to me and "he's got to watch himself now". 2 minutes later chico goes and does a carbon copy of the penalty he gave away at Everton. He made it any easy decision for the ref. I'd go with Amat from now to the end of the season because I actually think he is more solid-less flash defender. He didn't put a foot wrong today.
Chico on 20:00 - Apr 13 with 1121 viewscoolair

Chico on 16:53 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

He's one of the best defenders in the Premier League..... and has plenty of skill to justify his position.

He does lose his head at times - but with the right management he can be controlled.

Let's not completely go into meltdown over this shall we? It was a crap decision but then again, how many players would you consider class who have also received red cards?

It's part and parcel of the game.... unfortunately. But he just needs to be reeled in.

Just like all the different managers have controlled Pepe and Ramos in Real Madrid ? Latin players does it different they play on emotions not on what the manager thinks,

And if you think you can find anybody better for the money the club pays Chico, then I just say Good Luck trying
Chico on 20:02 - Apr 13 with 1107 viewsDarran

Chico on 19:59 - Apr 13 by Newhousemustscore

The first yellow was around the halfway line and didn't exactly stop a goal scoring opportunity. IMO it was an unnecessary challenge. My mate turned to me and "he's got to watch himself now". 2 minutes later chico goes and does a carbon copy of the penalty he gave away at Everton. He made it any easy decision for the ref. I'd go with Amat from now to the end of the season because I actually think he is more solid-less flash defender. He didn't put a foot wrong today.

And I agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico on 20:04 - Apr 13 with 1094 viewsDrizzy

But what if they scored from the first counter? Everyone would blame Chico!

Great post by the way.

Chico on 20:05 - Apr 13 with 1092 viewsOldjack

this

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chico on 20:14 - Apr 13 with 1062 viewsairedale

Chico on 19:39 - Apr 13 by Darran

Harsh it maybe but the bloke is a f*cking clown,end of.

The second of his fouls was in front of us in the South (over the right side whilst we're on the left), and the first thing that went through my head as he was walking off was remembering what a total dickhead Masherano was when he was trying to get out from LFC to get to Barcelona.

I'm totally wrong of course, it just sprang into my head.
Chico on 20:50 - Apr 13 with 1002 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bollo*ks. If every trip equals a yellow card then every game would end with six players each. Time for done of our support to realise that Chico is our best defender

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chico on 20:51 - Apr 13 with 1002 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico on 19:55 - Apr 13 by Drizzy

Innit. You don't leave your leg dangling after you're beaten on the edge of the area with little cover.

If he hadn't made the tackle it would have taken something special for Chelsea to score. They had one player in the box.

You said earlier in this thread -

"Mistimed tackle on the edge of the area denying Schurrle a clear line to goal. It's an absolute textbook bookable offence."

Make your mind up.

By the way, can you show me where in the rules the position of a foul has a bearing on whether it's a yellow card or not?
Textbook? Which one?
Chico on 20:54 - Apr 13 with 988 viewsChief

Agree that he was silly, and has been many times this season and i'd probably start with Amat (who was excellent today)

BUT

the challenges were early on in a huge game for both sides, Dowd could easily have given Chico a final warning for the 2nd challenge.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Chico on 20:54 - Apr 13 with 986 viewsDarran

Chico on 20:50 - Apr 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Bollo*ks. If every trip equals a yellow card then every game would end with six players each. Time for done of our support to realise that Chico is our best defender

Take your rose tinted glasses off Brynnie the blokes a clown.

Chico on 20:56 - Apr 13 with 982 viewsChief

If John Terry had committed the same 2 fouls with the same amount of minutes in todays game, there is no way in hell he would have been sent off. absolutely no way.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Chico on 20:57 - Apr 13 with 973 viewsDarran

Chico on 20:56 - Apr 13 by Chief

If John Terry had committed the same 2 fouls with the same amount of minutes in todays game, there is no way in hell he would have been sent off. absolutely no way.

He wouldn't have committed them he's class.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024