Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
massive overeaction 15:36 - Aug 24 with 8023 viewsessextaxiboy

I didnt see any lack of effort , A top 6 side at their ground for the first time this season . handball Imo before the second goal [i was sitting right there) Matt Phillips scores and its a different game . 2 new signings . We will be fine . Load of bollix on the match thread .
massive overeaction on 15:55 - Aug 24 with 4454 viewskensalriser

It wouldn't have been a different game if Phillips had scored it would have been 4-1.

We were shit and that's a fact not an overreaction. No ifs buts or maybes.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

massive overeaction on 16:01 - Aug 24 with 4392 viewsWeaverQPR

The overreaction is born out of the fact we have seen this all before, new players thrown in, early heavy defeats and suddenly you are bottom already looking up at the rest.

@WeavQPR

massive overeaction on 16:05 - Aug 24 with 4350 viewsNov77

We lost at spurs the last time we got relegated, the differnce in performance and effort though is staggering, we were FAR worse today.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

massive overeaction on 16:07 - Aug 24 with 4318 viewsDiscodroid

if id have put my hampton in a floury bap and whistled for rover you can call me kellie maloney.

a differnt game if phillips scores!!!

ladies and gentlemen of the jury.... i leave that statement to you..

you wont be needing tea and cofee facilities let alone a hotel booking to reach a decision on that statement.

essextaxi boy..

as weller would say .. i really like it when you speak like a , child.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

massive overeaction on 16:13 - Aug 24 with 4273 viewspaulparker

Leave it out FFS
We were garbage, spurs ain't all that and we made them
Look world class, especially Chadli
How he as the front to start waiving at the spurs fans
When we are 4 down is a disgrace
He got lucky last year with dire football
No excuses this year, he has had the backing
Lose against Sunderland next week and serious questions
Need to be asked

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:13 - Aug 24 with 4273 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

massive overeaction on 16:14 - Aug 24 with 4263 viewsitsbiga

My Spurs mate e mailed me this.
"It's no less that you deserved. Never going to get anywhere playing like that. Spurs just doing the board a favour, letting them know"
Sure he's a cnt, but we did look pretty bad. I'm gutted.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

massive overeaction on 16:17 - Aug 24 with 4226 viewsEsgaroth

Phillips scoring would have only delayed the enevitable. We were so outclassed today it was ridiculous. Dunne is too slow to cope with that level of pace and after that display I'm pretty sure Traore is colour blind.

Not over reacting as I didn't expect to win today but I expected a whole hearted performance.

I paid my money I am allowed my opinion. Today ladies and gents we were sh*te. Oh and no amount of regeneration transform that toilet into a nice place to go.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2014 16:26]

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Login to get fewer ads

massive overeaction on 16:19 - Aug 24 with 4212 viewsessextaxiboy

massive overeaction on 16:07 - Aug 24 by Discodroid

if id have put my hampton in a floury bap and whistled for rover you can call me kellie maloney.

a differnt game if phillips scores!!!

ladies and gentlemen of the jury.... i leave that statement to you..

you wont be needing tea and cofee facilities let alone a hotel booking to reach a decision on that statement.

essextaxi boy..

as weller would say .. i really like it when you speak like a , child.

They dont go 2 up and we equalise .1-1 . Think what you like ...
massive overeaction on 16:19 - Aug 24 with 4202 viewsessextaxiboy

massive overeaction on 16:14 - Aug 24 by itsbiga

"It's no less that you deserved. Never going to get anywhere playing like that. Spurs just doing the board a favour, letting them know"

So your Spurs mates word is gospel then ?
massive overeaction on 16:20 - Aug 24 with 4202 viewsfrancisbowles

It's one poor performance. Give the new players a chance to settle and the squad some leeway to sort it out.

We need to convert chances though! We missed at least three today on top of last week!
massive overeaction on 16:21 - Aug 24 with 4183 viewseghamranger

massive overeaction on 16:14 - Aug 24 by itsbiga

Got to love a Gloating Spuds fan.

Put his e mail address on here and when they get beaten by Arsenal, city and Liverpool we can e mail him giving similar advice... Knob.
massive overeaction on 16:23 - Aug 24 with 4154 viewsessextaxiboy

massive overeaction on 16:21 - Aug 24 by eghamranger

Got to love a Gloating Spuds fan.

Put his e mail address on here and when they get beaten by Arsenal, city and Liverpool we can e mail him giving similar advice... Knob.

And by bigger scores than we lost today ....
massive overeaction on 16:24 - Aug 24 with 4149 viewsDWQPR

Just got back to St Pancras. Frankly gave Spuds far too much time on the ball. If they play the pressing game then we should have countered. All three first half goals down to poor defending, first Dunne who is the disaster waiting to happen, Ferdinand ball watching for the third and for the second allowing a perfectly clearable corner to be headed in. The fourth was just sheer class.

Phillips looked out of his depth and why he is picked ahead of Hoilett who has far greater ability and energy I do not know. Faurlin showed that he shouldn't have been dropped when became on and quite frankly unless we get a good ball playing left footed centre back then we ought to stick with 4-4-2.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

massive overeaction on 16:28 - Aug 24 with 4117 viewsLoft1979

massive overeaction on 16:24 - Aug 24 by DWQPR

Just got back to St Pancras. Frankly gave Spuds far too much time on the ball. If they play the pressing game then we should have countered. All three first half goals down to poor defending, first Dunne who is the disaster waiting to happen, Ferdinand ball watching for the third and for the second allowing a perfectly clearable corner to be headed in. The fourth was just sheer class.

Phillips looked out of his depth and why he is picked ahead of Hoilett who has far greater ability and energy I do not know. Faurlin showed that he shouldn't have been dropped when became on and quite frankly unless we get a good ball playing left footed centre back then we ought to stick with 4-4-2.

433 for me too.
massive overeaction on 16:30 - Aug 24 with 4096 viewsparker64

Play any formation you like. Unless you do the basics - close players down, put them under pressure, mark players - it doesn't matter. That was embarrassing today. Like a training exercise for Spurs.
massive overeaction on 16:32 - Aug 24 with 4068 viewsloftboy

Just got back to Waterloo, that was as bad as a performance as any we had last time under Hughes, we didn't press, close down and were totally clueless, Phillips should have equalised and there was a blatant handball before the corner that led to the second goal, and as for Harry on more than one occasion waving to the spurs fans on request well I'm speechless.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

massive overeaction on 16:32 - Aug 24 with 4066 viewsNov77

massive overeaction on 16:30 - Aug 24 by parker64

Play any formation you like. Unless you do the basics - close players down, put them under pressure, mark players - it doesn't matter. That was embarrassing today. Like a training exercise for Spurs.

If it's a massive over reaction then why is the club chairman now apologising to the fans that went today for the performance the players put in?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

massive overeaction on 16:37 - Aug 24 with 4029 viewsRanger78

I don't think there is an overreaction, just stating the facts about what has been witnessed. It was an absolute shambles, completely rubbish.

I'm not saying it means we'll get relegated or panicking but I think everyone has the right to show their disappointment. Top 5 team or not, our performance today was abysmal and can't be labeled any other way.

HR has put this squad together and been working on this system since pre season yet the team looked like they had absolutely no idea what to do. It looked like they hadn't practiced defending a single set piece in training and in the main, showed zero desire.

Harry needs to take a look in the mirror after this game and ask if anything he's done in training during the last 6 weeks has had any impact what so ever.
massive overeaction on 16:38 - Aug 24 with 4027 viewsessextaxiboy

massive overeaction on 16:32 - Aug 24 by Nov77

If it's a massive over reaction then why is the club chairman now apologising to the fans that went today for the performance the players put in?

Because he knows fck all about football # appeasment .Redknapp cites a lack of energy not effort ..2 different words mean 2 different things ... ave another go .....
massive overeaction on 16:42 - Aug 24 with 3993 viewspaulparker

massive overeaction on 16:32 - Aug 24 by loftboy

Just got back to Waterloo, that was as bad as a performance as any we had last time under Hughes, we didn't press, close down and were totally clueless, Phillips should have equalised and there was a blatant handball before the corner that led to the second goal, and as for Harry on more than one occasion waving to the spurs fans on request well I'm speechless.

He should be sacked for waiving at spurs fans alone
Get off your fecking arse and start earning your collar
Your employed by QPR,FFS its embarrassing
he has always treated this club as a part time job
And today confirms this
Fcuk off you crook

massive overeaction on 16:50 - Aug 24 with 3939 viewsessextaxiboy

massive overeaction on 16:42 - Aug 24 by paulparker

He should be sacked for waiving at spurs fans alone
Get off your fecking arse and start earning your collar
Your employed by QPR,FFS its embarrassing
he has always treated this club as a part time job
And today confirms this
Fcuk off you crook

Leave off ..If Ollie or Bircham waived to us do you really think they were not doing their best ....its a wave ffs
massive overeaction on 16:56 - Aug 24 with 3900 viewsQPR1882

massive overeaction on 16:50 - Aug 24 by essextaxiboy

Leave off ..If Ollie or Bircham waived to us do you really think they were not doing their best ....its a wave ffs

Difference is they would not wave, They may acknowledge the crowd when they came out of the tunnel but would not respond to a chant for them to wave.
massive overeaction on 16:57 - Aug 24 with 3889 viewsRangersw12

Watching a different game to me fella , lost count of the numbwr of times we pulled out tackles

A disgrace of a performance
massive overeaction on 17:02 - Aug 24 with 3859 viewspaulparker

massive overeaction on 16:50 - Aug 24 by essextaxiboy

All week he has gone, on and on about his welcome
Well he got it,nothing about us or what he wants to
Achieve, it's a part time gig for him
Quick question Essex in hindsight should Hughes have been
Sacked after Swansea 5-0, the answer is yes today's performance was worst
He should go,

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024