Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? 19:02 - Jul 23 with 4991 viewsJeff

there's that moment when you see Joey Barton trending on twitter when you think 'oh christ, whats he done now?!'

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/joey-barton-in-shock-move-to-fleetwood-1

Can we not knock it?

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 19:08 - Jul 23 with 2403 viewsJigsore

I just saw it now too. Training with Fleetwood town? Surely that's tabloid sensationalists

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 19:08 - Jul 23 with 2394 viewsNorthernr

Well as I said to you on Saturday I don't see him playing again for us, but how stupid would all his "I should be playing for England" bolox look if he ended up there.
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 19:14 - Jul 23 with 2362 viewsJamie

Sheff Weds want him in the Championship:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18861086

Cant see why he would actually sign for Fleetwood unless he is desperate to get as close to home as he can and play with his mates....which seems unlikely.

PS, it is true:

http://www.fleetwoodtownfc.com/2012/07/23/town-on-the-ball/
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 19:37 - Jul 23 with 2238 viewsElHoop

If he joins Fleetwood but doesn't play for them at all then his suspension will run out on October 6th at the latest, which enables him to return to QPR after the international break on October 21st, or he could stay there until the end of October and play 4 games for them, or he could stay there until January. However, if he came back for the 21st October it would only be a 7 game suspension.

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 19:52 - Jul 23 with 2177 viewsjonno

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 19:37 - Jul 23 by ElHoop

If he joins Fleetwood but doesn't play for them at all then his suspension will run out on October 6th at the latest, which enables him to return to QPR after the international break on October 21st, or he could stay there until the end of October and play 4 games for them, or he could stay there until January. However, if he came back for the 21st October it would only be a 7 game suspension.

I reckon that's the plan.
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:06 - Jul 23 with 2119 viewsJamie

Out on loan until January 1st, 14 games played, match fit, in the shop window, hopefully gone (with subsidized wages) in January is more realistic.

Finished here IMO. If he had even the most minimal role to play, he'd be out in Asia.
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:07 - Jul 23 with 2108 viewsLowerloftLad

Or they could just keep him :)))))

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:09 - Jul 23 with 2095 viewsTacticalR

Too risky...might scrap with Asian fans and create an international incident.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:18 - Jul 23 with 2044 viewsWeaverQPR

The fact he's not allowed nowhere near the first team seems to indicate he's finished at Rangers.

@WeavQPR

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:25 - Jul 23 with 2006 viewsSL4_Ranger

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:06 - Jul 23 by Jamie

Out on loan until January 1st, 14 games played, match fit, in the shop window, hopefully gone (with subsidized wages) in January is more realistic.

Finished here IMO. If he had even the most minimal role to play, he'd be out in Asia.

That last sentence.

Even Dyer went.
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:29 - Jul 23 with 1989 viewsWeaverQPR

The club can't realistically pay him off to the tune of 11m so the next best thing is to force him out.
I bet we end up doing the same as Newcastle did and if somebody is prepared to pay him a wage then he can leave.

@WeavQPR

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:41 - Jul 23 with 1948 viewsJamie

"Looking forward to training with Fleetwood Town for the week. Will get a much needed sweat on...

Still have 3 years left at QPR. Exciting times for the club, which I INTENDED to be a part of. Need to get some fitness in the meantime...

Fleetwood are a young club going places. 5 promotions already in the last few years. If I help some of their young players, great.

Training with them will certainly help me with my short term fitness and my plan on being as fit as possible during my 12 game ban... "
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:43 - Jul 23 with 1936 viewsWeaverQPR

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:41 - Jul 23 by Jamie

"Looking forward to training with Fleetwood Town for the week. Will get a much needed sweat on...

Still have 3 years left at QPR. Exciting times for the club, which I INTENDED to be a part of. Need to get some fitness in the meantime...

Fleetwood are a young club going places. 5 promotions already in the last few years. If I help some of their young players, great.

Training with them will certainly help me with my short term fitness and my plan on being as fit as possible during my 12 game ban... "

Looks like he may well of been told to find another club.

@WeavQPR

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:58 - Jul 23 with 1874 viewsthame_hoops

Hope he never plays for us again, but that's just my opinion. Now, where did i put that tin hat?
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 21:10 - Jul 23 with 1835 viewsGloryHunter

Said on R5Live it's only training and not a loan. I can't see how that could affect the length of his ban, which would still be for 12 of the games played by his parent club.
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 21:15 - Jul 23 with 1811 viewsmichael67

I don't want to see that c+nt at loftus road again. Go and find another club you can act a dickhead at.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 21:35 - Jul 23 with 1766 viewswombat

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 21:15 - Jul 23 by michael67

I don't want to see that c+nt at loftus road again. Go and find another club you can act a dickhead at.

And the season hasn't even started and it's bash a Barton day again, give it a rest some of you it's getting fecking boring listening to the same old same every bloody day

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 21:37 - Jul 23 with 1757 viewsOakwoodR

Joey has got his website up and running..

www.joeybarton.com
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 21:39 - Jul 23 with 1742 viewssmegma

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 19:08 - Jul 23 by Northernr

Well as I said to you on Saturday I don't see him playing again for us, but how stupid would all his "I should be playing for England" bolox look if he ended up there.

Or his 'form is temporary class is permanent' nonsense.
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 22:18 - Jul 23 with 1639 viewsthame_hoops

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 21:35 - Jul 23 by wombat

And the season hasn't even started and it's bash a Barton day again, give it a rest some of you it's getting fecking boring listening to the same old same every bloody day

Yeah but wouldn't it be even more boring if we all had the same opinions.
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 07:35 - Jul 24 with 1495 viewsKevinPR

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:25 - Jul 23 by SL4_Ranger

That last sentence.

Even Dyer went.

But isn't missing this tour just a form of punishment along with the fine?

Also:

http://www.joeybarton.com/qpr/

"I’m not deluded, it might be a bit bumpy for the first year or two, but I’ve signed for this football club for four years and I’ll play as hard as I can and work as hard as I can to make a positive impact. I’ve moved the family down to London and I’m dedicated to Queen’s Park Rangers for as long as the club want me."
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 07:50 - Jul 24 with 1474 viewsfinney

From the outside looking in to me it would seem the manager wants him out and away from the first team as he is an influence like it or not and i guess Joey and his PR team thought what would get the bigger headlines him off on loan to the championship or going to league two and being the biggest name in the league?
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 08:21 - Jul 24 with 1436 viewsKevinPR

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10373~2858579,00.html
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 08:37 - Jul 24 with 1397 viewsswisscottage

Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 20:25 - Jul 23 by SL4_Ranger

That last sentence.

Even Dyer went.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

The overriding reason he's not on the Asia Tour is that he can't get a VISA because of his criminal record.

The club are just looking to mitigate his ban and whichever club is willing to put up with him, with the maximum number of matches in as short a space of time is likely where he'll go for the start of the season.

Don't be surprised if Hughes only names a 24 man squad.
Joey Barton training with Fleetwood? on 08:38 - Jul 24 with 1396 viewsPommyhoop

http://cc.fulhamfc.com/forum/categories/fulham-and-football-in-general/listForCa

3 out of the 1st 5 threads on here about our Joey.
Thats dedication for ya..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024