Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 706244 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:28 - Aug 31 with 6534 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

In 2022/23 Birmingham made £3.5m less revenue than us and spent £3.5m more on wages. £7m worse contribution to P&S (outside of transfer fees.)

Anything they do in that division ultimately will eventually contribute to their 3 year rolling P&S situation assuming they get back up.

I can't even begin to comprehend how they think they'll get away with this. Is the singular plan to get promoted twice and be out of the football league before they come calling for the points deduction?

And to think there was pretty widespread panic about us signing a couple of players for a couple of million this summer... the year after a £20m loss dropped out of the three year cycle. We can't even be in the conversation about clubs that look dodgy against P&S.
[Post edited 31 Aug 9:29]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:18 - Aug 31 with 6240 viewsdaveB

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:28 - Aug 31 by Padulas_Shampoo

In 2022/23 Birmingham made £3.5m less revenue than us and spent £3.5m more on wages. £7m worse contribution to P&S (outside of transfer fees.)

Anything they do in that division ultimately will eventually contribute to their 3 year rolling P&S situation assuming they get back up.

I can't even begin to comprehend how they think they'll get away with this. Is the singular plan to get promoted twice and be out of the football league before they come calling for the points deduction?

And to think there was pretty widespread panic about us signing a couple of players for a couple of million this summer... the year after a £20m loss dropped out of the three year cycle. We can't even be in the conversation about clubs that look dodgy against P&S.
[Post edited 31 Aug 9:29]

we should be concerned and it will be interesting in a year or so to see how close we were but agree on Birmingham that is crazy and would be hilarious if they don't go up
Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:44 - Aug 31 with 5754 viewscheeseydane

Am I right in thinking that we now have Chair and JCS until at least January?

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:52 - Aug 31 with 5660 viewsMatch82

Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:34 - Aug 30 by ted_hendrix

How does anyone else In L1 compete with that?

Say what you want but that's Immoral.

Ryan Reynolds says hi. But I agree.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 18:49 - Aug 31 with 5439 viewsLazyFan

Transfer rumours 2024 on 17:44 - Aug 31 by cheeseydane

Am I right in thinking that we now have Chair and JCS until at least January?

Arab window has not closed yet and Chair could be a target.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:21 - Aug 31 with 4991 viewsHoopsie

Toney just gone there for £40 million to play desert football - should be a new Olympic sport, sand soccer - think beach volleyball

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 23:04 - Aug 31 with 4794 viewsdavman

Transfer rumours 2024 on 00:59 - Aug 31 by Hoopsie

100k bonus for promotion - wondered if Dykes has a bonus built into his contract too

At this quick moment Dykes find himself a reserve striker?

Third choice. At that level, I suspect Alfie May will score more than Stansfield...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:45 - Sep 4 with 3742 viewsbosh67

Looks like Newcastle may make Hayden a free agent over the next week and a half. A few teams including us are tracking what happens. I wonder given that we have Varane if we would still consider bringing him back? And if as reported that Dunne may also convert to holding midfield when needed. Hayden was superb last season. He's 29 so a good few years in him yet. Not sure our budget could now stretch to him but he would again add so much to midfield.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:50 - Sep 4 with 3691 viewsfrancisbowles

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:45 - Sep 4 by bosh67

Looks like Newcastle may make Hayden a free agent over the next week and a half. A few teams including us are tracking what happens. I wonder given that we have Varane if we would still consider bringing him back? And if as reported that Dunne may also convert to holding midfield when needed. Hayden was superb last season. He's 29 so a good few years in him yet. Not sure our budget could now stretch to him but he would again add so much to midfield.

Bosh, wasn't it just someone on here expressing an opinion that they thought Dunne could be a holding midfielder or have I missed something Marti or the club have said?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:37 - Sep 4 with 3481 viewsenfieldargh

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:50 - Sep 4 by francisbowles

Bosh, wasn't it just someone on here expressing an opinion that they thought Dunne could be a holding midfielder or have I missed something Marti or the club have said?

Dunne has the skill, huge presence and I'm sure can play a pass under pressure. I think he could play anywhere on the pitch

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:46 - Sep 4 with 3423 viewsderbyhoop

Brandon Williams, 24yo LB, was released by Man Utd after 51 apps. Now a free agent.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:36 - Sep 4 with 3270 viewsHAYESBOY

Transfer rumours 2024 on 13:46 - Sep 4 by derbyhoop

Brandon Williams, 24yo LB, was released by Man Utd after 51 apps. Now a free agent.

I noticed that. Probably just not on our radar.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:57 - Sep 4 with 3158 viewsstantheman10

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:36 - Sep 4 by HAYESBOY

Rumour has it that while on loan at Ipswich he was kicked out of the club for off field misdemeanours sniff sniff
Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:26 - Sep 4 with 3018 viewsE17hoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:57 - Sep 4 by stantheman10

Rumour has it that while on loan at Ipswich he was kicked out of the club for off field misdemeanours sniff sniff

Man Utd's Brandon Williams facing claims he inhaled laughing gas before high-speed car crash
https://www.goal.com/en-gb/lists/man-utd-brandon-williams-claims-inhaled-laughin

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 16:08 - Sep 4 with 2840 viewsMonkey_Roots

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:26 - Sep 4 by E17hoop

Man Utd's Brandon Williams facing claims he inhaled laughing gas before high-speed car crash
https://www.goal.com/en-gb/lists/man-utd-brandon-williams-claims-inhaled-laughin

Some people really don't know what they have...
Transfer rumours 2024 on 20:50 - Sep 4 with 2332 viewsLoft1979

Curious. I just saw Dwight Gayle linked to Hibs.

Given that he is 34, just had a tour with Derby which was praised even with a disappointing injury hit campaign.

I just wanted to add my opinion that he could represent a low cost-high yield impact striking option off the bench, and might like to stay near home.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:11 - Sep 4 with 2229 viewsSpaceman_P

at least he was laughing.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:13 - Sep 4 with 2220 viewsHooparoo

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:45 - Sep 4 by bosh67

May not mean much but Hayden is still closely following us on his social media. At the very least it means he’s still very engaged with our club. If we could afford him I’d have him back. He’d be a good mentor for young Varane

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:52 - Sep 4 with 2101 viewsSpaceman_P

can we all just take a moment and thank the heavens.

Chair remains placed at the table.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:55 - Sep 4 with 2091 viewsbosh67

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:36 - Sep 4 by HAYESBOY

Yeah, if he was a right back...

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:22 - Sep 4 with 1981 viewseghamranger

Transfer rumours 2024 on 21:55 - Sep 4 by bosh67

Yeah, if he was a right back...

Williams is bad news… another Ravel Morrison

For the right money I’m sure Hayden would join
Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:44 - Sep 4 with 1900 viewsLoft1979

Guys-
I just don't see a place for Hayden especially with Mads and Varane added.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 08:50 - Sep 5 with 1499 viewsderbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 22:44 - Sep 4 by Loft1979

Guys-
I just don't see a place for Hayden especially with Mads and Varane added.

Given the wages Hayden might expect, Varane and Madsen, presumably, offer cheaper younger alternatives.

Didn't know about Williams' off field activities. Best to stay well clear, if true.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:18 - Sep 5 with 1371 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

I thought you could only sign unattached players that were unattached at the end of the deadline between transfer windows? Did I dream that?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:48 - Sep 5 with 1272 viewswombat

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:18 - Sep 5 by Padulas_Shampoo

I thought you could only sign unattached players that were unattached at the end of the deadline between transfer windows? Did I dream that?

if they are out of contract you can sign them anytime .

id take hayden back if we could afford him , made a huge diff in the middle last season , and can also slot into the back four if needed

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024