Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waaaaaaallll match thread 09:41 - Sep 14 with 32730 viewsloftboy

3-1 to the R’s

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:47 - Sep 14 with 2463 viewsMrSheen

In other news, how long has Steve Bruce got?
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:48 - Sep 14 with 2462 viewsBoston

You'll have to excuse me...I've an appointment with the fridge.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:48 - Sep 14 with 2427 viewsMatch82

What a great result. Got to watch the 2nd half and that was a thoroughly professional display. How did we look in the 1st?
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:48 - Sep 14 with 2425 viewsTacticalR

That was good.

Air hostess clique

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:49 - Sep 14 with 2405 viewsNorthantsHoop

Well done Rss and a clean sheet.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:50 - Sep 14 with 2336 viewsDamo1962

Just on a personal level, I am dedicating this win to our late Queen, Elizabeth II .It may have been Victoria, but we do have a Royal connection. God bless all..
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:50 - Sep 14 with 2311 viewsDamo1962

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:47 - Sep 14 by Boston

We do well when Mr McCarthy's not around.

Food for thought 😁
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:51 - Sep 14 with 2300 viewsRs_Holy

Well done Rangers… didn’t follow it properly this evening but a cracking result … well done everyone involved
Login to get fewer ads

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:51 - Sep 14 with 2301 viewsJimmyR

Away win in a london derby, clean sheet, great result!!!

At HT i was worried/sure it was going to be one of those nights where we played well, made lots of chances but got nothing to show for it.

Millwall poor - But we battled well, immense defending
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:51 - Sep 14 with 2297 viewsDWQPR

Nine minutes of added time had to be honest I thought that was fair given the amount of time wasting on our part which I really don’t like. Seems the Villa kid especially was more than responsible. If we are going to ply positive football then have confidence in our ability to win on the front foot rather than to fall to the level of Preston. Well done ref on that part and hope other refs follow suit.

Other than that great win and apart from a chance in the second half looked very comfortable. Let’s just make sure we can consolidate this win on Saturday against a team managed by the greatest shïthousery architect of them all.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:52 - Sep 14 with 2264 viewsloftus77

That is a fine, fine win. Well done all. Real potential building now, you would think.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:52 - Sep 14 with 2254 viewsToast_R

What a great result and good performance. Many Ranger's teams have lost there because they didn't fancy it on the night. Millwall were direct but our defence stood firm throughout. Almost a blunder which Millwall tried to break the crossbar with but mostly, untroubled.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:52 - Sep 14 with 2241 viewsCamberleyR

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:47 - Sep 14 by MrSheen

In other news, how long has Steve Bruce got?

3-1 now

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:53 - Sep 14 with 2208 viewsDoudou87

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:47 - Sep 14 by QPRSteve

A surprisingly comfortable win at the Den. Paal MOM for me.

Agree, Paal played very well my MOTM too. Dunne and Balogun won a lot at the heart of defence. Willock was well marked but again showed class and composure for that finish. Thought Roberts and Tim look as if they think the championship would be easy , there is obvious talent there but this league is brutal and nothing will come easy.

8 mins added time was just a joke.

Bring on Stoke!

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:54 - Sep 14 with 2159 viewsMetallica_Hoop

That was a great win, with a great team performance.

We got the rubby of the greeny tonight aswell.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:54 - Sep 14 with 2151 viewsDamo1962

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:47 - Sep 14 by VancouverHoop

Dunno what the first half was like, but defensively I can't remember when we last played that well.

Keeping clean sheets is massive. They will of course face sterner tests than Millwall...but it is very promising.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:56 - Sep 14 with 2077 viewsqprxtc

All in all it’s just another three points at Millwall.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:56 - Sep 14 with 2075 viewsJimmyR

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:48 - Sep 14 by Match82

What a great result. Got to watch the 2nd half and that was a thoroughly professional display. How did we look in the 1st?

We looked the better team and had better chances
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:57 - Sep 14 with 2026 viewsDamo1962

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:53 - Sep 14 by Doudou87

Agree, Paal played very well my MOTM too. Dunne and Balogun won a lot at the heart of defence. Willock was well marked but again showed class and composure for that finish. Thought Roberts and Tim look as if they think the championship would be easy , there is obvious talent there but this league is brutal and nothing will come easy.

8 mins added time was just a joke.

Bring on Stoke!

Not digging Dickie out, as he has been mostly good for us, but he wasn't playing....and we didn't concede. Too simplistic maybe?
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:58 - Sep 14 with 2007 viewsHAYESBOY

Great result. Paal and Steff stood out.

Millwall. Faaaarrrrk offf.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:58 - Sep 14 with 1995 viewsstainrods_elbow

Millwall were so poor, but that really was a complete 90 minute performance from us, and 3 or 4 nil would not have flattered us. We got one bit of fortune with their shot off the woodwork, but there were some sterling and stylish performances out there - Paal, Laird, Johansen and Willock were the top picks for me. Pass pass pass in the old Rangers style, always dangerous on the break, but a real big bit of grit and defensive commitment to give us the platform and shield. Tim needs game time at this level, and blew hot and cold, but i saw enough to feel he can definitely cut it at this level.

The lack of a goalscoring striker goes on worrying me somewhat, and I don't think Roberts is it/Lyndon is a starter, but London mentioned that's 8 different players on the scoresheet already this season (including Seny) so that bodes well if we're going to go on spreading them around. However, Willock and Chair simply have to stay fit and firing, as they're our engine and turbo chargers all rolled into one.

Whisper it, but Beale looks like he really is taking us onto another level.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 22:01]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 22:01 - Sep 14 with 1922 viewsbenhurst

Thought we were good tonight but not incredible, defended excellently though and good to get a clean sheet.

Johansen, Paal, and Laird were superb all game, no idea how we've managed to get such great full-backs all of a sudden. I thought Iroegbunam was a little disappointing, was expecting a bit more. The Dykes/Bonne/Adomah trio was brilliant at the end, some lovely touches and passes between the three of them to stretch it and see the game off.
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 22:01 - Sep 14 with 1878 viewsstainrods_elbow

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 22:01 - Sep 14 by benhurst

Thought we were good tonight but not incredible, defended excellently though and good to get a clean sheet.

Johansen, Paal, and Laird were superb all game, no idea how we've managed to get such great full-backs all of a sudden. I thought Iroegbunam was a little disappointing, was expecting a bit more. The Dykes/Bonne/Adomah trio was brilliant at the end, some lovely touches and passes between the three of them to stretch it and see the game off.

We were better than incredible- we were credible!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 22:03 - Sep 14 with 1852 viewsbenhurst

Waaaaaaallll match thread on 21:57 - Sep 14 by Damo1962

Not digging Dickie out, as he has been mostly good for us, but he wasn't playing....and we didn't concede. Too simplistic maybe?

I think we just needed a change, if it had been Balogun/Dickie playing tonight I don't think there'd have been much of a difference
Waaaaaaallll match thread on 22:03 - Sep 14 with 1829 viewsPhildo

We absolutely Millhoused that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024