Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clydach murders new book coming out. 09:52 - Sep 20 with 84606 viewspikeypaul

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/man-convicted-murdering-three-gener

This new book should be an interesting read but no doubt only tell us things we have already read and know.

Did not realise it was going yet again to the court of appeal next year.

[Post edited 20 Sep 2017 9:56]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 10:49 - Sep 24 with 4911 viewstrampie

Professional jury types will still on occasion get it wrong, no different to ordinary people..
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 11:32]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:20 - Sep 24 with 4875 viewstrampie

People with so called 'qualifications' are the thickest most easily led, blinkered people about.

No free thinking what so ever.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:22 - Sep 24 with 4868 viewstrampie

Hey do they teach old famous cases in 'detective school' ?........hmm

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:28 - Sep 24 with 4855 viewstrampie

I remember a case in America involving an English person with apparently a jury of professionals and how that turned out, it was very predictable how those people would act to the way things were presented.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:33 - Sep 24 with 4847 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 08:59 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

If I was up on a criminal charge that I wasn’t guilty of I’d rather put my fate in the hands of a single professionally trained judge than 12 “normal people” who may well post on Planet Swans or the Daily Mail website. People are stupid and they shouldn’t be allowed to make life changing decisions about other people.

Well regarding ‘people’? The last thing an innocent person would indeed want is a certain type on a jury deciding their future. Indivduals with a thought process encompassing 'fantasy-based-confirmation-bias’.

What a dangerous thing that would be when it comes to the decision making process. You know? Present 100% undeniable factual proof/evidence for that itself to be Interpritated not as evidence of guilt or a crime?..... But?...... Further information to be twisted for a conspiracy theorist to say there has been a 'fit-up' a 'cover-up' and 'miscarriage of justice'.

Some of that 9 11 lot that claim (serious it's on Google) no planes were flown into the Twin Towers would be the last lot I'd ever want on any jury.

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:40 - Sep 24 with 4841 viewsDr_Winston

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:20 - Sep 24 by trampie

People with so called 'qualifications' are the thickest most easily led, blinkered people about.

No free thinking what so ever.

Quite right. Much better to be operated on by someone with no qualifications than someone with one of those fancy dan "Degrees in Medicine".

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:47 - Sep 24 with 4826 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:33 - Sep 24 by Wingstandwood

Well regarding ‘people’? The last thing an innocent person would indeed want is a certain type on a jury deciding their future. Indivduals with a thought process encompassing 'fantasy-based-confirmation-bias’.

What a dangerous thing that would be when it comes to the decision making process. You know? Present 100% undeniable factual proof/evidence for that itself to be Interpritated not as evidence of guilt or a crime?..... But?...... Further information to be twisted for a conspiracy theorist to say there has been a 'fit-up' a 'cover-up' and 'miscarriage of justice'.

Some of that 9 11 lot that claim (serious it's on Google) no planes were flown into the Twin Towers would be the last lot I'd ever want on any jury.

There were no planes involved in 11/9. They were holograms. Everyone knows that.

Poll: Tory leader

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:51 - Sep 24 with 4813 viewstrampie

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:40 - Sep 24 by Dr_Winston

Quite right. Much better to be operated on by someone with no qualifications than someone with one of those fancy dan "Degrees in Medicine".

Oh here is the guy that is said to ban people for no reason.....expressing an opinion is it butt.

The conversation is about law not medicine, hope that helps.

Login to get fewer ads

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:59 - Sep 24 with 4802 viewstrampie

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:33 - Sep 24 by Wingstandwood

Oi Wingy one of the stories on the street (I won't say because i don't know if it was true or not), I put it into a search engine and the same thing was done in a famous old murder case yet it was not the type of the thing the 'word on the street' would know.
No one was done for it in the similarish in some ways old famous case.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 12:01 - Sep 24 with 4803 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 11:47 - Sep 24 by exiledclaseboy

There were no planes involved in 11/9. They were holograms. Everyone knows that.

The 9 11 thing it is like something out of Brass Eye, extreme-surreal. All evidence produced to completely discredit/debunk, and blow a conspiracy claim right out of the water then becomes part of the conspiricy itself. Can never win!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 13:53]

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 16:22 - Sep 26 with 4516 viewsdcd14

Just read the book.

Court of Appeal next year is fully justified.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:06 - Sep 26 with 4439 viewsGowerjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 16:22 - Sep 26 by dcd14

Just read the book.

Court of Appeal next year is fully justified.

Why so

What does the book reveal?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:50 - Sep 26 with 4409 viewsdcd14

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:06 - Sep 26 by Gowerjack

Why so

What does the book reveal?

An absolute lack of evidence to convict.

I was young when the murders took place and prior to this book had no knowledge of the events.

The guy was a violent thug but incapable imo of managing to murder 4 people in such circumstances and manage to leave absolutely no DNA at the crime scene.

Strange behaviour by the police; not releasing an efit image during several tv appeals (mainly imo because the efit looked like one of the Lewis brothers), why it took the police over a year to first arrest the Lewis brothers and wife despite evidence stacking up against them, why they also failed to put Stuart Lewis in the police lineup for the witness to identify when the efit resembled him more than his brother.

Lots more and well worth a read tbh.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2017 20:57]
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:55 - Sep 26 with 4400 viewsGowerjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:50 - Sep 26 by dcd14

I was young when the murders took place and prior to this book had no knowledge of the events.

The guy was a violent thug but incapable imo of managing to murder 4 people in such circumstances and manage to leave absolutely no DNA at the crime scene.

Strange behaviour by the police; not releasing an efit image during several tv appeals (mainly imo because the efit looked like one of the Lewis brothers), why it took the police over a year to first arrest the Lewis brothers and wife despite evidence stacking up against them, why they also failed to put Stuart Lewis in the police lineup for the witness to identify when the efit resembled him more than his brother.

Nothing new then?

Just that the lack of DNA has always been known.

Nothing new about the chain or where he was at the time of the murders?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:56 - Sep 26 with 4396 viewsMeraki

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:50 - Sep 26 by dcd14

I thought the book only came out yesterday?
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:58 - Sep 26 with 4394 viewsdcd14

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:56 - Sep 26 by Meraki

I thought the book only came out yesterday?

£4 on amazon kindle edition. Only 200+ pages. Didn't take long.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:03 - Sep 26 with 4383 viewsdcd14

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 20:55 - Sep 26 by Gowerjack

Nothing new then?

Just that the lack of DNA has always been known.

Nothing new about the chain or where he was at the time of the murders?

No, he said he walked to his parents only to change his mind and walk back to his missus flat.

Like I said I knew nothing about the case prior to this book.

From the book I find it hard to believe he was convicted based on that little amount of evidence but the prosecution played a blinder and the judges in their summarising statements according to the book made it a Morris V Alison Lewis choice of killer.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:23 - Sep 26 with 4348 viewsFlashberryjack

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:03 - Sep 26 by dcd14

No, he said he walked to his parents only to change his mind and walk back to his missus flat.

From the book I find it hard to believe he was convicted based on that little amount of evidence but the prosecution played a blinder and the judges in their summarising statements according to the book made it a Morris V Alison Lewis choice of killer.

He changed his mind several times, especially after the police caught him lying.

I know that I'd believe the result of 2 judges and 2 juries before believing a book written with the intention of making money out people that love a good conspiracy story.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:29 - Sep 26 with 4343 viewsDr_Winston

I'm not sure if the large number of people who think that the Police would deliberately cover up the murders of four people, including two children and a pensioner to protect one of their own is surprising or sad.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:30 - Sep 26 with 4341 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:03 - Sep 26 by dcd14

For impartiality the book, did it mention?

(1) A previous incident mentioned by HTV Wales to have involved Morris?... When a few years previous to the murders another completely different victim required many hours of neurosurgery. Surgery required after yet another brutal weapon-assault involving multiple blows using an iron bar with scull crushing force bearing murderous intent.

Did the book give any logical explaination for?

(2) Why Morris lied about HIS chain a first and second time and on two different separate occasions? The last occasion being only a few days before the first trial (to think some people claim Morris was too thick to murder) and delayed with deliberate cunning intent to wrong foot the prosecution?

(3) Did the book explain how Morris chain happened to find its way right in the midst of the murders soaked in murder victim(s) blood?

Argus!

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:31 - Sep 26 with 4337 viewsdcd14

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:23 - Sep 26 by Flashberryjack

He changed his mind several times, especially after the police caught him lying.

I know that I'd believe the result of 2 judges and 2 juries before believing a book written with the intention of making money out people that love a good conspiracy story.

I don't dispute he lied and the book did mention it also.

I just cant get my head around how he managed to clear every last ounce of his own DNA from the crime scene.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:35 - Sep 26 with 4330 viewsDr_Winston

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:31 - Sep 26 by dcd14

I don't dispute he lied and the book did mention it also.

I just cant get my head around how he managed to clear every last ounce of his own DNA from the crime scene.

DNA doesn't just come cascading out of people.

He'd have had to leave hair, blood, saliva or some other bodily trace there. Often it's found under nails or left as a result of rape or something similar. As most of the victims appear to have been killed at arms length with a weapon would there have been any opportunity for him to leave any?

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:36 - Sep 26 with 4328 viewsdcd14

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:30 - Sep 26 by Wingstandwood

For impartiality the book, did it mention?

(1) A previous incident mentioned by HTV Wales to have involved Morris?... When a few years previous to the murders another completely different victim required many hours of neurosurgery. Surgery required after yet another brutal weapon-assault involving multiple blows using an iron bar with scull crushing force bearing murderous intent.

Did the book give any logical explaination for?

(2) Why Morris lied about HIS chain a first and second time and on two different separate occasions? The last occasion being only a few days before the first trial (to think some people claim Morris was too thick to murder) and delayed with deliberate cunning intent to wrong foot the prosecution?

(3) Did the book explain how Morris chain happened to find its way right in the midst of the murders soaked in murder victim(s) blood?

1 - No

2 - Yes but nothing concrete.

3 - No but it did mention that the chain had none of Morris DNA on it either.
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:41 - Sep 26 with 4307 viewsdcd14

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:35 - Sep 26 by Dr_Winston

DNA doesn't just come cascading out of people.

He'd have had to leave hair, blood, saliva or some other bodily trace there. Often it's found under nails or left as a result of rape or something similar. As most of the victims appear to have been killed at arms length with a weapon would there have been any opportunity for him to leave any?

Agreed.

But the prosecution argued that the chain was ripped off in a struggle with Mandy during the killings, surely a fibre of some sort would enter the equation?
Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:41 - Sep 26 with 4304 viewsWingstandwood

Clydach murders new book coming out. on 21:36 - Sep 26 by dcd14

1 - No

2 - Yes but nothing concrete.

3 - No but it did mention that the chain had none of Morris DNA on it either.

Thanks for your answers!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024