Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread 22:33 - Jul 14 with 36443 viewsDarran

Who's old enough to remember this fella?

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 21:17 - Jul 15 with 3123 viewspencoedjack

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 21:10 - Jul 15 by Starsky

These days?
It's the first friendly of the season.
Let's see if he can regain his old form this season before we write him off totally.

He's been crap since the 3rd game of last season

Anyway here's looking to being proved wrong and Dyer making me eat humble pie
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 21:25 - Jul 15 with 3048 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 21:17 - Jul 15 by pencoedjack

He's been crap since the 3rd game of last season

Anyway here's looking to being proved wrong and Dyer making me eat humble pie

i doubt it,hes way down the pecking order

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 21:28 - Jul 15 with 3005 viewsairedale

The standard of the team overall is getting better and better as time goes on, can you imagine what Pratley or Gower would look like in the team now?
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 21:29 - Jul 15 with 2991 viewspencoedjack

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 21:25 - Jul 15 by oh_tommy_tommy

i doubt it,hes way down the pecking order

Yes I know Tom
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 21:36 - Jul 15 with 2942 viewsraynor94

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 20:57 - Jul 15 by pencoedjack

You believe he is PL standard these days ?

I'm more than happy to see how he fares when the season starts, it was a first game run out after all, I'd certainly have him in a 25 man squad

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 21:42 - Jul 15 with 2895 viewsbrobro5

Thought the showing from the young midfielders all the more reason for Leon to move on. With Fulton progressing, would have a hard time seeing the field at all this year
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 22:07 - Jul 15 with 2719 viewsOldjack

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 19:48 - Jul 15 by exiledclaseboy

Did we win? Lose? Draw? Has the annual pre-season "we're doomed" panic set in yet? Or should I come back after the next game?

two teams were fielded for us ,both looked good, Garys got a right job on his hands picking a first team ,nice

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 22:37 - Jul 15 with 2493 viewsjasper_T

Dunno why Dyer's getting any stick when he shared a field with Bartley today.

What kind of idiot gets booked 12 minutes into a friendly? And after that he took every opportunity to wander forward or (try to) play Hollywood passes. Good job Fulton was switched on or it would have been 2-0.

The 2nd 11 looked good but they played up against tired legs. There's a way to go before Garry should be picking favourites.
Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 09:12 - Jul 16 with 1988 viewsTrundle10

There are some weirdos following us. I watched the game and there were some good performances some not so good. To dig Dyer out for critism is ludicrous. There were far far worse performers than him. Now according to some numptys on here he is now not worth giving a kick. Bizarre
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 09:41 - Jul 16 with 1958 viewsTrundle10

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 21:10 - Jul 15 by Starsky

These days?
It's the first friendly of the season.
Let's see if he can regain his old form this season before we write him off totally.

Innit!!! Some people have Very short memories
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 11:05 - Jul 16 with 1896 viewsLeonisGod

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 20:59 - Jul 15 by Dull1Thomas

Very nice result and good first workout.
I think it's too early to start writing plaudits or obituaries yet.
The first (60 minutes) 11 - played 45 minutes against a fresh MGB side with more quality and experience than in the second half. Our regular players looked sharp and the new boys and youngsters did well.
Dyer getting pelters from some is unfair - he played a decent game with little support. Routledge looked very good though, but he did have a more inexperienced and tiring defence to unlock. He also had Rangel, Shelvey, Cork, Grimes, Emnes and Eder around him all of whom were getting more joy than their first half counterparts. The secod 11 (30 minute team) also appeared more attack minded.
With Fulton and Cork playing deep, Shelvey had more freedom to push forward. Taylor got forward effectively especially when Emnes was on the left.
What was impressive was the patience of the final 30 minute team, they kept possession well, passed well, made passes for each other, created space and weren't afraid to go back in order to restart an attack.
Early days but positive all round.

Nice to hear that. I'd have expected the 2nd half team to retain the ball better given that it contained more of our longstanding players, or maybe that's just me being naive .

A good workout against a decent side. And yep, I agree it's too early to start writing plaudits or obituaries yet. Result and individual performances pretty meaningless I'd say at this stage of the buildup.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 11:50 - Jul 16 with 1857 viewsfather_jack

nice finish by grimes

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024