Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread 22:33 - Jul 14 with 35433 viewsDarran

Who's old enough to remember this fella?

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:50 - Jul 15 with 4400 viewsAnotherJohn

Swans corner headed high and wide by Gomis who got under the ball.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:53 - Jul 15 with 4319 viewsAnotherJohn

Cross from Dyer sails out of play.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:54 - Jul 15 with 4278 viewsSwan91

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:53 - Jul 15 by AnotherJohn

Cross from Dyer sails out of play.

Argghhhh I wish I could watch it. None of the streams work for me.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:55 - Jul 15 with 4248 viewsAnotherJohn

Big scramble in BMG box with half-chances but they get it away.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:55 - Jul 15 with 4248 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:54 - Jul 15 by Swan91

http://vipbox.so/soccer/watch-1ea378-borussia-m-gladbach-vs-swansea-city

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:56 - Jul 15 with 4227 viewsSenhin

Has Ki lost the ball yet? Even when he is dribbling right next to a few of their players he has got it away.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:56 - Jul 15 with 4224 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Dyer is looking pretty good so far.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:57 - Jul 15 with 4184 viewsAnotherJohn

Again BMG ride their luck - a defender makes a mess of a cross but keeper just gets there before Gomis.
Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:57 - Jul 15 with 4143 viewstoulouse

Did the commentator actually say a few minutes ago that Borussia Dortmund v Borussia Monchengladbach was a local derby?!?

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:58 - Jul 15 with 4124 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

ayew & tabanou linking up very well

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:01 - Jul 15 with 4013 viewsAnotherJohn

Sharp Dyer cross blocked at near-post for corner. Corner not properly cleared and more ping pong in box before kicked away.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:01 - Jul 15 with 4003 viewsshandyjack

Dyer has a dreadful final ball

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:02 - Jul 15 with 3992 viewsSenhin

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:57 - Jul 15 by toulouse

Did the commentator actually say a few minutes ago that Borussia Dortmund v Borussia Monchengladbach was a local derby?!?

Where are you watching to get a commentary?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:03 - Jul 15 with 3950 viewsWarwickHunt

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:02 - Jul 15 by Senhin

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/borussia-monchengladbach-vs-swansea-city-live-stre
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:04 - Jul 15 with 3910 viewstoulouse

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:02 - Jul 15 by Senhin

http://www.rojadirecta.me/goto/zonasports.in/canal-7.shtml

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:06 - Jul 15 with 3835 viewstoulouse

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:03 - Jul 15 by WarwickHunt

http://cricfree.sx/watch/live/borussia-monchengladbach-vs-swansea-city-live-stre

Warwick old chap, me and the boy Clusterf*ck are off to Munich on Friday

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:07 - Jul 15 with 3807 viewsswans11

That's the new premier league ball thats being used for the match
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:08 - Jul 15 with 3758 viewsWarwickHunt

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:06 - Jul 15 by toulouse

Warwick old chap, me and the boy Clusterf*ck are off to Munich on Friday

What could possibly go wrong?
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:08 - Jul 15 with 3746 viewsAnotherJohn

Not much action in final minutes of half but now a Swans corner cleared away. Ref blows for interval,

It has been a half of two halves, with BMG in control early on and the Swans dominant after the drinks break.

Guess everybody has a stream now so won't post running commentary in 2nd half.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2015 18:09]
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:10 - Jul 15 with 3660 viewstoulouse

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:08 - Jul 15 by WarwickHunt

What could possibly go wrong?

The hotel is in a "lively" ie/ "dodgy" area of the city

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:14 - Jul 15 with 3536 viewspencoedjack

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:01 - Jul 15 by shandyjack

Dyer has a dreadful final ball

You sound surprised Shandy
[Post edited 15 Jul 2015 18:14]
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:17 - Jul 15 with 3465 viewsshandyjack

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:14 - Jul 15 by pencoedjack

You sound surprised Shandy
[Post edited 15 Jul 2015 18:14]

not at all, the only thing that surprises me is how bad it is for a PL winger, and that people actually thought he could get into England squad

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:24 - Jul 15 with 3262 viewsAnotherJohn

Saw BMG play Dundee United in the Europa Cup years ago, although only got to the home match in the flesh. After a 0-0 at Tannadice, United won 0-2 out there. As there were several army bases in the area a big contingent of servicemen turned up to support United - most from south of the border. They were singing 'Blaydon Races'.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2015 18:25]
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:24 - Jul 15 with 3252 viewspencoedjack

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:17 - Jul 15 by shandyjack

not at all, the only thing that surprises me is how bad it is for a PL winger, and that people actually thought he could get into England squad

Totally agree
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 18:29 - Jul 15 with 3098 viewsItchySphincter

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:54 - Jul 15 by Swan91

You're not missing much.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024