Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread 07:21 - Oct 4 with 35572 viewsSpaceman_P

desperate times, require desperate measures... lets see if this match thread can rustle up the cheer we need before heading into the next depressingly futile international break.

I have rubbed my rabbits foot and cos I know we are better than Derby

I'm going for 1 - 2 us

goals from Saito and Frey but Derby will get the first goal as is the trend right now.

LET'S GO PARTY MARTI PARTY

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:14 - Oct 5 with 2145 viewsrbee

We load the team with attack minded players and yet against a bang average Derby side sit back and invite them on to us like a second rate Gareth Southgate tribute act.

Bizzare. Currently too many it seems aren't willing to risk their haircuts for the shirt let alone blood. Let's see some anger and passion after conceding, give the travelling fans something to go home with.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:17 - Oct 5 with 2063 viewsDorse

I'm not saying we shouldn't watch QPR but other people did this today...

Edit - don't say you aren't working out the order. Beasts.
[Post edited 5 Oct 17:19]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:18 - Oct 5 with 2033 viewsGus_iom

Chair coming back to receive the ball from the defence was a blessed relief
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:19 - Oct 5 with 2028 viewstkqpr

I couldn't recall one serious challenge, a tackle. Lots of running/jogging into position but nothing from the likes of Field etc.

Are we trying to play the gentlemanly way?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:19 - Oct 5 with 1995 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:03 - Oct 5 by numptydumpty

I am losing interest

The season for me so far has been so unexpectedly awful

I thought we had set up ourselves with management and recruitment team that knew what they were doing.

Is it Cifuentes or Nourry in charge of recruitment and see we are picking up injuries in training once more - Morrison and JCS since the injury guru guy has left

Whatever it is, its been very lacking in the past few games and I really wasnt expecting this

Do QPR curse decent players and decent managers who perform elsewhere and why does our backroom staff always seem to be lacking even when we think we finally have it sussed

Sometimes I truly hate QPR. They are shit !!!

Wish Ian GIlliard hadnt given me my QPR sticker at the local shops when I was five years old !!!!

That decision I made as an impressionable early teenager...still haunts me at times.But this basket case of a football club is part of me now, and is the only thing keeping me remotely interested in football these days. Unlike a lot who got into Rangers by family connections, I had none. I was born in the catchment area so that was a factor, and we were great in them days...but I still had a choice. Life eh ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™‚
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:20 - Oct 5 with 1967 viewsrbee

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:17 - Oct 5 by Dorse

Doesn't take long for the beer goggles to kick in.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:20 - Oct 5 with 1954 viewsWestway

I didn't think I'd ever seen a player as ineffective as Dozzell turn out for us again. And then Madsen turns up.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:22 - Oct 5 with 1899 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:17 - Oct 5 by Dorse

๐Ÿ˜ญ
Login to get fewer ads

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:23 - Oct 5 with 1879 viewsBoston

er, pretended to be the Adams family?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:24 - Oct 5 with 1862 viewsrbee

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:19 - Oct 5 by Damo1962

That decision I made as an impressionable early teenager...still haunts me at times.But this basket case of a football club is part of me now, and is the only thing keeping me remotely interested in football these days. Unlike a lot who got into Rangers by family connections, I had none. I was born in the catchment area so that was a factor, and we were great in them days...but I still had a choice. Life eh ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™‚

Exactly this, I mean who goes to Brentford?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:24 - Oct 5 with 1841 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:20 - Oct 5 by rbee

Doesn't take long for the beer goggles to kick in.

The lass on the left with the Steiner in her hand... would be a welcome relief at the moment ๐Ÿคญ
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:26 - Oct 5 with 1810 viewsconnell10

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:19 - Oct 5 by Damo1962

I blame my dad ....God rest the silly old sod

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:28 - Oct 5 with 1753 viewsQPunkR

Playing CM alongside Field, you mean?

Edit - that was supposed to be a witty reply to Damo
[Post edited 5 Oct 17:31]

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:33 - Oct 5 with 1663 viewsSpaceman_P

today was thoroughly depressing.

i hope Nourry has someone read this forum
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:33 - Oct 5 with 1636 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:24 - Oct 5 by rbee

Exactly this, I mean who goes to Brentford?

It was worse Rbee...it was the unmentionables on Fulham Broadway๐Ÿ™ˆ
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:34 - Oct 5 with 1643 viewsMick_S

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:06 - Oct 5 by Dorse

Right.

That was not fun. And at least I haven't had to suffer the slings and arrows of our shitty transport system to suffer it, so my sympathy lies with the poor cunce who are several hours and hundreds of sheets worse off for having to witness that.

What the cnting fck is going wrong?! Our team last season was easily worse than this, on paper, and yet we fcking monstered the division over the last 20 games of the season! Give us a few more 'tailor made' signings, lose the dead wood and...? What, exactly? We turn into a blancmange that is, frankly, more of a blanc minge.

Get it the fck sorted Rangers, you pack of useless, empty scrotums!

Tell you what, Strictly better have at least 5, ahem, 'wardrobe malfunctions' tonight. And not the blokes either. Fuxache Rs.

Edit - rage (and beer) induced spelling mistakes.
[Post edited 5 Oct 17:10]

Magnificent sir. I love a sweary rant.
We will be ok, but we are all smelling last season.
[Post edited 5 Oct 18:32]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:34 - Oct 5 with 1610 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:26 - Oct 5 by connell10

I blame my dad ....God rest the silly old sod

Aye...God rest all who have gone before us ๐Ÿ™‚
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:35 - Oct 5 with 1586 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:33 - Oct 5 by Spaceman_P

today was thoroughly depressing.

i hope Nourry has someone read this forum

You stuck your head above the parapet Spaceman...unlike the players ๐Ÿ˜‰
[Post edited 5 Oct 17:36]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:36 - Oct 5 with 1585 viewsGaryT

I really thought today was the day we would scrap our way to a 0 - 1 but instead, he's back

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:38 - Oct 5 with 1542 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'd say the one on the left looks she could pull a few off and enjoy doing it as well.

As for the other three girls, they clearly did not get the memo about it being a beerfest as opposed to afternoon tea.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:46 - Oct 5 with 1417 viewsNed_Kennedys

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:59 - Oct 5 by lassel

Belk and Nourry chose the players. Cifuentes tells them what he wants, ie a 6 who can break the lines, a winger who can go outside or inside and Belk comes with names from his database.

So Cifuentes had no say in which actual players were signed for the squad he has to coach?
Respectfully I would suggest this is rubbish and he was involved in the decisions rather than say โ€œIโ€™d like a right back and a number 8 pleaseโ€.
He seems like heโ€™s his own man and is bright enough to understand his job depends on the players on the pitch: why would he have so little involvement and why would he sign a new contract when heโ€™s got so little say?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:01 - Oct 5 with 1151 viewsSonofpugwash

So how long before we get the firdt"Marti out" threads?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:02 - Oct 5 with 1129 viewsconnell10

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:34 - Oct 5 by Damo1962

Aye...God rest all who have gone before us ๐Ÿ™‚

Amen mate

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:04 - Oct 5 with 1099 viewsNorthantsHoop

Poor again today, absolutely nothing positive against an average Derby side. Appalling defending from a corner allowing a free header from about 18 yards out, schoolboy stuff.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:08 - Oct 5 with 1022 viewsThird_Division_South

Of our summer signings the only one who has really improved us is Nardi. I was out of the country for the first few games of the season and was really looking forward to seeing Dembele but Iโ€™ve only seen a few instances of good influential play, just hoping heโ€™s not going to be another Ledesma. Also the decision to pass on Hayden and go for Maadsen is looking dubious at best.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024