Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread 07:21 - Oct 4 with 35420 viewsSpaceman_P

desperate times, require desperate measures... lets see if this match thread can rustle up the cheer we need before heading into the next depressingly futile international break.

I have rubbed my rabbits foot and cos I know we are better than Derby

I'm going for 1 - 2 us

goals from Saito and Frey but Derby will get the first goal as is the trend right now.

LET'S GO PARTY MARTI PARTY

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:10 - Oct 5 with 2281 viewsTHEBUSH

Marti saved us from relegation last season.
He knows how to do it
He must know he cant keep on playing as we are.
Something has to change, big time.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:13 - Oct 5 with 2255 viewsQPR_John

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:46 - Oct 5 by Ned_Kennedys

So Cifuentes had no say in which actual players were signed for the squad he has to coach?
Respectfully I would suggest this is rubbish and he was involved in the decisions rather than say “I’d like a right back and a number 8 please”.
He seems like he’s his own man and is bright enough to understand his job depends on the players on the pitch: why would he have so little involvement and why would he sign a new contract when he’s got so little say?

Of course he had a say in the players. Never bought the idea that a “head coach” simply works with
the players he is given. He will be sacked albeit with a nice pay off if the team don’t perform. Your point re the new contract is evidence enough.
[Post edited 5 Oct 18:16]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:38 - Oct 5 with 1926 viewsE17hoop

Checked on WhoScored and this sums it up quite well.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:49 - Oct 5 with 1847 viewsRangersDave

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:00 - Oct 5 by Jevlar

Can’t remember the last time I was this relieved that there is an international break coming up

yeah, i know what you mean mate, a 2 week break before the next defeat!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:51 - Oct 5 with 1816 viewsderbyhoop

You cannot play a midfield of Dembele, Anderson and Saito. You might get away with 1 of them but they are not physical to cope with big, strong Championship players who are bang average ability.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:53 - Oct 5 with 1796 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:49 - Oct 5 by RangersDave

yeah, i know what you mean mate, a 2 week break before the next defeat!

At least we can enjoy International breaks🤔😁
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:55 - Oct 5 with 1752 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:51 - Oct 5 by derbyhoop

You cannot play a midfield of Dembele, Anderson and Saito. You might get away with 1 of them but they are not physical to cope with big, strong Championship players who are bang average ability.

Why can't MC see this though?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:56 - Oct 5 with 1750 viewsRangersDave

QPR arent the team that wins in this black and white film of us....

Bring back Ainsworth i say, we'd be better off at this exact moment compared to last season!
Says a lot dont it?

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread (n/t) on 18:57 - Oct 5 with 1739 viewsGus_iom

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:17 - Oct 5 by Dorse

I'm not saying we shouldn't watch QPR but other people did this today...

Edit - don't say you aren't working out the order. Beasts.
[Post edited 5 Oct 17:19]

[Post edited 5 Oct 21:17]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:58 - Oct 5 with 1715 viewsNortholt_Rs

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:55 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

Did I just hear the Rangers fans singing 'sacked in the morning'?

No, it was their w4nker fans singing that.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:02 - Oct 5 with 1692 viewsHayesender

Think I'll keep my thoughts to myself for 24 hours or so. Left home this morning at 05.15, and probably won't get in till much before midnight, to witness that pathetic performance. Fuming

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:03 - Oct 5 with 1685 viewsRangersDave

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:58 - Oct 5 by Northolt_Rs

No, it was their w4nker fans singing that.

thought they were singing '0-0', and you fecked it up!

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:15 - Oct 5 with 1607 viewsqueensparker

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 18:38 - Oct 5 by E17hoop

Checked on WhoScored and this sums it up quite well.

That just about sums it up

Very timid, weak, lacklustre performance
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 5 with 1474 viewsLanhoop

I’d rather like to know why Cook seems to avoid any criticism? Admittedly, everyone is poor right now but he’s supposed to be leading this defence and it just looks like a shitshow every week. And as for his long balls forward which always land in their keepers hands. What isn’t he learning?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:37 - Oct 5 with 1371 viewsRangersw12

Awful

Players weak as piss can't think of anyone who should be a above a 4 or 5 today . Lost every 50/50 and Madson even managed to lose a free header at one point

Also anyone notice how many 50 year old blokes giving it near the away today that were surrounded by teenage boys . Derby is an absolute nonce club of a fanbase !
[Post edited 5 Oct 19:46]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:38 - Oct 5 with 1350 viewsBurnleyhoop

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:18 - Oct 5 by Gus_iom

Chair coming back to receive the ball from the defence was a blessed relief

It was a relief to see an actual professional footballer in a QPR shirt on the pitch. All these newbies with the exception of Nardi are imposters and should be playing with the U’11s.

If Marti ever puts that line up out again………
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:40 - Oct 5 with 1329 viewsmart_Goblin

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 5 by Lanhoop

I’d rather like to know why Cook seems to avoid any criticism? Admittedly, everyone is poor right now but he’s supposed to be leading this defence and it just looks like a shitshow every week. And as for his long balls forward which always land in their keepers hands. What isn’t he learning?

I think it’s a fair comment .

Since JCS has been injured I think Cook has gone missing . What I mean by that is , he will always defend our goal to the best of his ability , but where is his leadership? Where is his passion? Where is he instructing , demanding better , praising people when something is done well ?

I was close to the pitch Tuesday and he was anonymous . Not hiding from defending , but hiding from dragging a bunch of inexperienced players to a higher level . He is the experienced one.
Why is he continuously try and get Frey in behind with long aimless balls? It’s not Sinclair Armstrong!
It’s Michael Frey. I’ve got furniture that moves quicker.

He’s not helping Dunne next to him at all and I expected much more . When the chips are down you want your experienced players stepping up , and he hasn’t done that at all. If anything , he looks lost without JCS next to him.
[Post edited 5 Oct 19:42]
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:45 - Oct 5 with 1258 viewsqprcmob

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 5 by QPunkR

Right I've had it with the Danes after that. I'm chucking out all the bacon from the fridge

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 20:14 - Oct 5 with 987 viewsFredManRave

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:37 - Oct 5 by Rangersw12

Awful

Players weak as piss can't think of anyone who should be a above a 4 or 5 today . Lost every 50/50 and Madson even managed to lose a free header at one point

Also anyone notice how many 50 year old blokes giving it near the away today that were surrounded by teenage boys . Derby is an absolute nonce club of a fanbase !
[Post edited 5 Oct 19:46]

Bunch of Schofield wannabes.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 20:43 - Oct 5 with 735 viewssixnil

We had a good Championship team at the end of last season...so, just like promotion, you should not change your spine...well we've done that..front to back..think about it..complete change..definitely a prime factor why it's not working....keeper, 1xCB,1x DM, No.10, Striker...WTF
Secondly, we have no defence up the pitch..where TF does that leave the DMs...answer ...all over the shop...kills our setup..
Going to take time and, if everyone believes, it could work, but, f**k me we need some grit
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 21:30 - Oct 5 with 532 viewscolinallcars

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:57 - Oct 5 by Dorse

Derby fans announcing 'snacks by the awning' I think.

Snacks by the awning - that's fabulous !

Best I could come up with is our fans singing “QPR FC, from the Zuiderzee”

But that pales compared to yours
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 22:39 - Oct 5 with 312 viewsDamo1962

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 19:25 - Oct 5 by Lanhoop

No one is beyond criticism...they are all playing badly. Cook is being asked to defend and be the mid-field field playmaker as well. He is not one of the main problems.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024