Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread 07:21 - Oct 4 with 35635 viewsSpaceman_P

desperate times, require desperate measures... lets see if this match thread can rustle up the cheer we need before heading into the next depressingly futile international break.

I have rubbed my rabbits foot and cos I know we are better than Derby

I'm going for 1 - 2 us

goals from Saito and Frey but Derby will get the first goal as is the trend right now.

LET'S GO PARTY MARTI PARTY

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1789 viewsVancouverHoop

Good grief! Can it get any worse?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1789 viewsnadera78

Two terrible goals to concede
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1779 views1BobbyHazell

Madsen you useless c**t
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1779 viewsconnell10

WE ARE IN THE SHITE

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1771 viewsstrikerace

Two horrible goals in less than 1 minute. We just gave them to Derby
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1754 viewskensalriser

Not really getting the individual scapegoating. We're collectively inept. No idea what they're being coached but its not working.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1747 viewsQPunkR

Fukc you QPR, fkuc you Marti for being unable to set us up to play any game, fkuc you pair of Danes for being a pair of balless wánkers

QPR - "shit but local"

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 with 1734 viewsSteveB

How can you score a header from 20 yards out, not a QPR player in sight....?
Login to get fewer ads

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 5 with 1724 viewsPdog

That is just weak, no backbone.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 5 with 1717 viewsJimmyR

We’ve given up
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 5 with 1717 viewsWD99

Broken team. We are in serious trouble.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 5 with 1712 viewsmikeygunn

I hate football. I realised recently I only really follow QPR nowadays, even that’s starting to dwindle.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 5 with 1709 viewsSpaceman_P

Oh god..... I can't watch this anymore.... this is a joke now.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 5 with 1688 viewsstainrods_elbow

For a supposed playmaker, Andersen appears to make jacksh*t.

Frey forages like some kind of lumpen Swiss digger, but his lack of pace and bumbling control are embarrassing at least half the time.

Marti is clearly so besotted with Madsen (and Andersen) he feels compelled to play him regardless of his performances. He needs to be called out on it. Meanwhile, Saito's role as some kind of half-baked wing back is blunting our width.

Outstanding to me is our tackling - powder puff doesn't start to cover it!

As for the ref - words fail me! Penalised Frey for a complete non-foul on their keeper, just because the latter made an utter pig's ear of collecting a high ball. Stopped the game when their defender's head made contact with the ball then drops the ball to us a random twenty yards back. Ignored blatant fouls on Ashby and Dembele. He hasn't got a f*ckin' clue.

Overall, after a half-decent opening 10 minutes or so, we look flimsy, flouncy and fragile. This needs reshaping and revamping.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 5 with 1626 views1BobbyHazell

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:12 - Oct 5 by kensalriser

Not really getting the individual scapegoating. We're collectively inept. No idea what they're being coached but its not working.

So you put the blame squarely on Marti's shoulders? Fair enough.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 5 with 1608 viewsBurnleyhoop

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:11 - Oct 5 by Spaceman_P

fcuks sakes.

This is Ainsworth levels of dog shit, if not worse.

Bunch of nambies in this team. Simply awful.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:13 - Oct 5 with 1596 viewsflynnbo

We're officially shit.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:14 - Oct 5 with 1566 viewsKiko

I'm sorry, people can say he plays a lovely pass and is good on the ball etc. Madsen is useless and a total waste of space. Give me a million Colbacks, Derrys or even Karl Henrys over that useless rubbish. Total waste of money and space
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:14 - Oct 5 with 1538 viewsSteveB

2 in 30 seconds, bunch of cunzzzz
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:15 - Oct 5 with 1422 viewsconnell10

We have been playing bad all season.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:15 - Oct 5 with 1344 viewsKerryE

Think its time to admit that we are not a competitive championship side with the players that we have on the pitch.

Carrying 3 or 4 players every game with the inevitable result.
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:15 - Oct 5 with 1311 viewscharmr

Honestly this is becoming concerning how irrelevant our input and output approaching and applying ourselves in games has become.

I’m off out to referee some U10,s using the build out line. Can we use that?
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 5 with 1277 viewsmart_Goblin

2 of the worst goals from a defensive point of view I can remember and that’s saying something.

Embarrassing
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 5 with 1233 views1BobbyHazell

On the positive side at least we'll make some changes and probably try and play a bit of football
Rammed if you do, Rammed if you don't - Derby Vs Qpr Match Thread on 16:16 - Oct 5 with 1200 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Without wishing to go all Brian Clough we've got over 30 minutes to do something about this. We'll see what this team and the coaching staff are made off starting right now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024