Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria World War 3 09:39 - Aug 24 with 43532 viewsLord_Bony

Russia Iran and china have said if the west goes in to syria they will oppose it militarily.

The recent chemical attacks seem like a bit of a false flag to me. Why would Assad use them on his own people when he is winning the war against Al Qaeda ? It does nt make sense.

I think we could be fed the same rubbish like we was in Iraq,Afghanistan and Libya so we may go in and invade. Then the place would be turned over and left un governable with terrorist gangs in power fighting amongst themselves.

But this time will be different if there is opposition from the above.

Do you think the stage is potentially set for a world war?

Should we be worried if things got out of control there in the Middle East or maybe not?

What do you think?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2013 9:42]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria World War 3 on 10:36 - Aug 30 with 4033 viewsyescomeon

Syria World War 3 on 07:10 - Aug 30 by Lord_Bony

Yeah that is great news Stewie...

I am so proud of this country the way we are not like sheep anymore and we have a democratic process in parliament to stop any nut jobs as leaders dragging us into war.

The people of the Uk have spoken and WE WILL NOT be taking part in military action.

Now onto the real problem...Obama..
The Us has said it does nt care what NATO,UK or the UN defence council thinks,they are going ahead.the corporate media like Fox,CNN,etc are in full swing with their lies and propaganda.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 9:24]

Modicum of faith restored in UK parliament. If US does go in an it all does kick off I dearly hope that we continue to stay the hell out of it.

Upthecity!

Syria World War 3 on 16:42 - Aug 30 with 3975 viewsJackfath

When the US are over in Syria kicking off, why don't we invade the US and take over there?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Syria World War 3 on 16:42 - Aug 30 with 3975 viewsperchrockjack

CAMERON has just lost his next election.
Public massively against British troops going into another Arab land ostensibly to stop them gassing each other or simply butchering each other.
They deserve each other and if they wont to carry on as they have done for centuries,ie squabbling over which teachings of Allah are the right ones ,then its ok by me.

CAMERON, you massive knbo

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Syria World War 3 on 19:32 - Aug 30 with 3946 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fair play to Cameron, it's quite some achievement to make Ed Miliband look sensible and statesmanlike but Cammers managed it.

Poll: Tory leader

Syria World War 3 on 20:58 - Aug 30 with 3932 viewsmax936

Syria World War 3 on 19:32 - Aug 30 by exiledclaseboy

Fair play to Cameron, it's quite some achievement to make Ed Miliband look sensible and statesmanlike but Cammers managed it.

At last commonsense from the people that run our Country, now lets stay the fuk out of whatever happens from here on in.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Syria World War 3 on 21:08 - Aug 30 with 3927 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 20:58 - Aug 30 by max936

At last commonsense from the people that run our Country, now lets stay the fuk out of whatever happens from here on in.

Come out from under the stairs now have you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Syria World War 3 on 21:12 - Aug 30 with 3921 viewsmax936

Syria World War 3 on 21:08 - Aug 30 by Darran

Come out from under the stairs now have you?

Been out and about and busy butty bach, you had a price to have that Q5 armoured yet

Syria World War 3 on 21:24 - Aug 30 with 3914 viewsJackfath

Max, get your avatar sorted FFS. You can use this one if you want.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Syria World War 3 on 21:26 - Aug 30 with 3910 viewsDarran

Syria World War 3 on 21:24 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

That's him.

Syria World War 3 on 21:42 - Aug 30 with 3901 viewsmax936

Syria World War 3 on 21:24 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

Get fuked shortarse

Syria World War 3 on 04:14 - Aug 31 with 3860 viewsLord_Bony

[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 7:33]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Syria World War 3 on 06:19 - Aug 31 with 3853 viewsNatterjack

Syria World War 3 on 19:01 - Aug 24 by Lord_Bony

The Masonic origins of the Islamists movements, and their true goal to undermine Islam and fight for Western Zionist Powers such as Britain and the United States of America.

The Muslim Brotherhood has acted as a clever technique to recruit agent-provocateurs for the Illuminati. The lowest ranks may sincerely believe they are defending Islam, and confronting "Western imperialism". However, these various terrorist groups, through representing different factions, are part of a single network serving the same western cause.

When we explore the political and financial connections of the terrorists, we find that these are not merely wayward fanatics, operating in isolation, but that their channels penetrate to the upper reaches of power, in the British and American governments, and outward into the nether regions of the occult and criminal underworlds

The real Muslim Brothers are those whose hands are never dirtied with the business of killing and burning.

The Muslim Brotherhood are the secretive bankers and financiers who stand behind the curtain, the members of the old Arab, Turkish, or Persian families whose genealogy places them in the oligarchical elite, with smooth business and intelligence associations to the European Black Nobility and, especially, to the British oligarchy

And the Muslim Brotherhood is money.

Together, the Brotherhood probably controls several tens of billions of dollars in immediate liquid assets, and controls billions more in day-to-day business operations in everything from oil trade and banking to drug-running, illegal arms merchandising, and gold and diamond smuggling.

By allying with the Muslim Brotherhood, the Anglo-Americans are not merely buying into a terrorists-for-hire racket; they are partners in a powerful and worldwide financial empire that extends from numbered Swiss bank accounts to offshore havens in Dubai, Kuwait and Hong Kong
[Post edited 24 Aug 2013 19:03]

F*ck me - I think you've been watching too many sci-fi movies on Dave + 1
Syria World War 3 on 14:36 - Aug 31 with 3822 viewsNogginthenog

I couldn't be more delighted that we are not the endless lackeys of Uncle Sam. I am distraught that the people of Syria are suffering but as someone else said here, we are not the World's policemen.

The Arab countries are the ones who should be sorting this out but as usual they couldn't give a flying toss. The Yanks will still bomb them whatever the evidence, so the World is still a more dangerous place. Watch the atrocities on the streets and railways of America, that's what's coming next.

Our army is for looking after us, nothing more than that. Britain's image wil not be diminished, on the contrary we will be seen as a country that has, at last, listened to its people. What a refreshing change.
Syria World War 3 on 23:02 - Aug 31 with 3790 viewsDarran

Looks like hes decided to copy the big boys.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/31/syrian-air-strikes-obama-congress

Syria World War 3 on 08:34 - Sep 1 with 3770 viewsdameedna

Syria World War 3 on 10:37 - Aug 24 by Lord_Bony

The reason Russia and china vetoed an invasion last year at the United Nations was because they could see where this was leading to.

The last country we invaded was Libya in 2011 what did we achieve.? Nothing.

Thousands killed ,gadaffi gone but a once prosperous country ruined.

They don t want a repetition of this in syria.

Besides it shares a border with Russia and Iran and they don t want NATO forces on their border.

We should leave well alone...

Libya and Syria big difference. The Libya invasion acheieved a lot at the time.

Syria is bigger in many ways except oil revenue. Bigger problems less gain.

But Syria needs a god shoeing in my opinion just not sure who should do it.
Syria World War 3 on 15:54 - Sep 1 with 3749 viewsCatullus

Who in Syria needs the shoeing? Assad or the rebels? Or both?

It's not our country, it's not our problem (as there is no security threat to us) and we should stay well out of it.
It's been said plenty of times but previous actions have only caused worse problems. Arab countries have to overcome centuries of indoctrination before they can "do" democracy.
And we are not the international peace keeping police, we have enough problems of our own to sort out.
It's funny how Cameron says we haven't the money for our own hospitals, schools, police, army etc but we send billions in foreign aid, we give the EU billions and we have the money to ship troops and equipment all over the world to wars that aren't our concern.

Enough is ENOUGH!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Syria World War 3 on 15:58 - Sep 1 with 3746 viewsmax936

Syria World War 3 on 15:54 - Sep 1 by Catullus

It's not our country, it's not our problem (as there is no security threat to us) and we should stay well out of it.
It's been said plenty of times but previous actions have only caused worse problems. Arab countries have to overcome centuries of indoctrination before they can "do" democracy.
And we are not the international peace keeping police, we have enough problems of our own to sort out.
It's funny how Cameron says we haven't the money for our own hospitals, schools, police, army etc but we send billions in foreign aid, we give the EU billions and we have the money to ship troops and equipment all over the world to wars that aren't our concern.

Enough is ENOUGH!!

Spot on Sir.

Syria World War 3 on 16:03 - Sep 1 with 3743 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Syria World War 3 on 15:54 - Sep 1 by Catullus

Enough is ENOUGH!!

That would be because Cameron is a pr*ck. War generates business for BAE and other hardware suppliers. It would be interesting to see what politicians (of all sides) have fingers in these pies.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Syria World War 3 on 16:09 - Sep 1 with 3740 viewsCatullus

A lot of them do bryn, and a lot of them have fingers in wind farm pies and probably fracking as well.

Corruption is everywhere.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Syria World War 3 on 16:43 - Sep 1 with 3729 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Syria World War 3 on 16:09 - Sep 1 by Catullus

A lot of them do bryn, and a lot of them have fingers in wind farm pies and probably fracking as well.

Corruption is everywhere.

The fracking one is so blatantly obvious too. If they start threatening that sh*t in Swansea bay we have to mobilise and protest.

Syria World War 3 on 18:34 - Sep 1 with 3709 viewsorion3016

And now Peter "I ll say anything for some press coverage" hain getting involved

The Neath MP has criticised the West's involvement in the civil war in Syria, claiming there has been a 'monumental foreign policy misjudgement'

Be over there now after

Syria World War 3 on 19:17 - Sep 1 with 3706 viewsllangyfelach

F*ck it. Im still going to watch Doomsday Preppers again for ideas

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Syria World War 3 on 00:07 - Sep 2 with 3675 viewsSmellyplumz

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ha1rEhovONU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
[Post edited 2 Sep 2013 0:10]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Syria World War 3 on 14:40 - Sep 2 with 3638 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Syria World War 3 on 00:07 - Sep 2 by Smellyplumz

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ha1rEhovONU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
[Post edited 2 Sep 2013 0:10]

Wassat?

Syria World War 3 on 10:53 - Sep 3 with 3602 viewsLord_Bony

I m in Bulgaria on hols at the moment so I've e been totally out of the loop the last few days...

Wow Obama got a change of heart and is putting it to the congress because of the British vote to stay out. Over 91% of Americans are against this war.even more encouraging is so many people are waking up now. After the calamity of recent wars people are not being sucked in by corporate owned mainstream media..Fox News,CNN etc are dying a death as people seek out alternative news sources for the real picture of what's going on.

Unfortunately,this is not over,not by a long chalk....congress may back Obama yet and give the green light...Already Us aircraft carriers are in the Persian gulf not near Iran.the Russians have put down some serious anti shipping stuff down there and Iran,Hezbollah and millions of Arabs are ready to fight if Syria is attacked,especially illegally as that would be an act of war.

If congress votes against on sep 9th then they will find another way....another false flag so diabolical the west will go in all guns blazing.

May I add fellow Swans I am so pleased to see that most of you seem to be awake on this issue and fully aware of the implications when it does kick off...already oil prices are starting to go up as the markets get jittery...if it goes up too much per barrel it will affect the economy of the West big time so if we don t blow ourselves up at the very least we ll damage our standard of living big time!

Again stay out of this one...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024