Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Guardian: Victor Gyokeres 20:31 - Sep 10 with 2291 viewsQJumpingJack

Viktor Gyökeres should be considered Europe’s next elite-level striker

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/article/2024/sep/10/viktor-

A reminder: Swans appearances: 11 Goals: 0
The Guardian: Victor Gyokeres on 20:41 - Sep 11 with 202 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Guardian: Victor Gyokeres on 20:17 - Sep 11 by jack247

The club is terribly run. I’ll agree with you there.

Every manager who has struggled here has been fairly impressive elsewhere. It’s even happening with players to an extent.

I’m just hoping they are getting us prepared for a sale.

Point of order. Not quite what I said. Resolven not being bright enough to patronise me isn’t the same as stating I’m too smart to be patronised. I wouldn’t do that. Some people are bright enough I’m sure.

Getting Sam Parker signed up is hopefully a good sign for the future. Govea is already tied down.

You are right to be concerned about Cabango and Darling. Hopefully there are options ls on them (one year extensions) otherwise they could be sold in January.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Guardian: Victor Gyokeres on 21:27 - Sep 11 with 161 viewsWhiterockin

The Guardian: Victor Gyokeres on 20:41 - Sep 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Getting Sam Parker signed up is hopefully a good sign for the future. Govea is already tied down.

You are right to be concerned about Cabango and Darling. Hopefully there are options ls on them (one year extensions) otherwise they could be sold in January.

100% there are no extension options in place. If there is no new contract agreed they walk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024