Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Full house at Cardiff City stadium 20:38 - Apr 1 with 22257 viewsMillie

27,000 tickets distributed, 1, do you think they'll all turn up? And 2, do you think they'll come back next game?
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 08:22 - Apr 7 with 1821 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 08:18 - Apr 7 by pencoedjack

& the highlight of your disastrous season dining at the top table.

No that was definitely Man City bud, Champions at the time see.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 09:09 - Apr 7 with 1786 viewsJethroJack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 08:19 - Apr 7 by ScoobyDoo

Same could be said of your council bud, they could have built a 30000 stadium for you cherubs but obviously thought it would be too big for you. Probably right though!.

WTF are you on about....I'm on about the fact the only way of getting you lot into your ground to support your team is if the tickets are free. Before long, your diminishing ST holders will be protesting as to why they have to actually pay for their season tickets.

What's the next club initiative....begging to pay your "loyal fans" to turn up
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 10:49 - Apr 7 with 1727 viewsNeathJack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 07:02 - Apr 7 by ScoobyDoo

Well as it turned out he deserved the sack but talking about sackings, I think Laudrup 's biggest misdemeanour was losing the first ever Prem Welsh Derby, now that really did upset Huw the spew😊.

Oh absolutely.

Anyone who lost to that complete shower of shite should hang their heads in shame.

Thankfully we put you in your rightful place later in the season.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 10:54 - Apr 7 with 1719 viewspencoedjack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 08:22 - Apr 7 by ScoobyDoo

No that was definitely Man City bud, Champions at the time see.

Understand winning games against the big boys is a pretty good feeling (We beat Arsenal, Utd on a regular basis)

Beating the then European champions in a semi final & going on to win a major trophy was pretty sweet too.

Although I do know a lot of you lot saw beating us as the highlight of your dismal season in the top flight.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 11:37 - Apr 7 with 1695 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 10:54 - Apr 7 by pencoedjack

Understand winning games against the big boys is a pretty good feeling (We beat Arsenal, Utd on a regular basis)

Beating the then European champions in a semi final & going on to win a major trophy was pretty sweet too.

Although I do know a lot of you lot saw beating us as the highlight of your dismal season in the top flight.

Pen, beating you lot is always sweet because we know how much it hurts you, even NeathJack admitted that and getting an admission out of him is earth shattering 😊
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 11:47 - Apr 7 with 1689 viewspencoedjack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 11:37 - Apr 7 by ScoobyDoo

Pen, beating you lot is always sweet because we know how much it hurts you, even NeathJack admitted that and getting an admission out of him is earth shattering 😊

The pain is made a little easier with the fact that we ripped you in a new arse hole in the reverse fixture in a game that after you knew you'd be relegated.

Pablo's ball was sublime I am sure you will agree.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:12 - Apr 7 with 1672 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 11:47 - Apr 7 by pencoedjack

The pain is made a little easier with the fact that we ripped you in a new arse hole in the reverse fixture in a game that after you knew you'd be relegated.

No arguments about the defeat but if Bellamy 's shot goes in just before your second goal different story but it didn't and you won comfortably, like we did first game.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:26 - Apr 7 with 1662 viewsdailew

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:12 - Apr 7 by ScoobyDoo

No arguments about the defeat but if Bellamy 's shot goes in just before your second goal different story but it didn't and you won comfortably, like we did first game.

You ground out a 1-0 win. We hammered you 3-0.

No comparison.

3-1.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:38 - Apr 7 with 1655 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:26 - Apr 7 by dailew

You ground out a 1-0 win. We hammered you 3-0.

No comparison.

3-1.

Ground out😊 Course we did.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:55 - Apr 7 with 1646 viewsdailew

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:38 - Apr 7 by ScoobyDoo

You're a fantasist.

Probably helps when you follow a cräp team like the Scummers.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:31 - Apr 7 with 1689 viewsBigPhilG

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:55 - Apr 7 by dailew

You're a fantasist.

Probably helps when you follow a cräp team like the Scummers.

If the game at the Liberty had gone of for another ten minutes we'd have won 5-0. That's how much we were in control
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:44 - Apr 7 with 1675 viewsmonmouth

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:38 - Apr 7 by ScoobyDoo

Huh? What do you call 10 men in your own half and mostly refusing to cross the half way line unless you spawn a set piece or corner then Scoobs? because other than a couple of late breakaway punts for campbell when we were overcommitting, that's what it was. I haven't seen a more shit scared performance from a home team until Norwich played us and did the same (with the same lucky result) and then until we played Villa and did the same (with the same lucky result).

Whereas when we were at home, you still tried the 10 men back dross, and we battered shit out of you basking in the total silence of your hapless headslappers on your way to finishing rock bottom. Good days those. In retrospect remembering your over-excited little deformed dwarf faces after your home game make the memories even sweeter.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:47 - Apr 7 with 1667 viewsDafyddHuw

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 11:47 - Apr 7 by pencoedjack

Wish you hadn't posted that Pencoed. Just reminds me of how dire our football has been this season. I forgot we could flow so freely.

That pass from Pablo though for the 1st goal. Christ, I wish we had a player with 1/10th of his vision. And people on here used to think he was rubbish for us. I remember once he had the ball in the pentalty area when he passed through a defender's legs for us to score. His only drawback was that he was a bit of a sicknote. Lovely refined player though.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 14:05 - Apr 7 with 1656 viewswaynekerr55

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:47 - Apr 7 by DafyddHuw

Wish you hadn't posted that Pencoed. Just reminds me of how dire our football has been this season. I forgot we could flow so freely.

That pass from Pablo though for the 1st goal. Christ, I wish we had a player with 1/10th of his vision. And people on here used to think he was rubbish for us. I remember once he had the ball in the pentalty area when he passed through a defender's legs for us to score. His only drawback was that he was a bit of a sicknote. Lovely refined player though.

What a player. Like many footballers though he suffered from chronic mismanagement of his injuries throughout his career, hence why he had so many injuries when he came to us.

I remember he absolutely took the p*ss out of Stoke at the Brit the following game. How we didn't win that I'll never know

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 14:19 - Apr 7 with 1648 viewspencoedjack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:47 - Apr 7 by DafyddHuw

Pablo & De Guzman are thinking mans footballers ..................................

Come to your own conclusions about those who slag them off
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 14:26 - Apr 7 with 1642 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:44 - Apr 7 by monmouth

Huh? What do you call 10 men in your own half and mostly refusing to cross the half way line unless you spawn a set piece or corner then Scoobs? because other than a couple of late breakaway punts for campbell when we were overcommitting, that's what it was. I haven't seen a more shit scared performance from a home team until Norwich played us and did the same (with the same lucky result) and then until we played Villa and did the same (with the same lucky result).

Whereas when we were at home, you still tried the 10 men back dross, and we battered shit out of you basking in the total silence of your hapless headslappers on your way to finishing rock bottom. Good days those. In retrospect remembering your over-excited little deformed dwarf faces after your home game make the memories even sweeter.

Yeah everybody's lucky against you Mon😀. Look no denying the result at the Library, but it was close until the second goal, Kim had a chance , Bellamy hit the bar, I agree after the second goal we lost heart. At our place I was disappointed Cambell went down after Vorm's karate kick, should have gone on and made it 2-0, still didn't matter one was enough.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 14:46 - Apr 7 with 1629 viewsLoyal

Is this the stadium voted by fans as the most atmospheric and noisy that year.

it must be hard mind, not being there long enough to find out.

Routed in their own city for years on the streets and routed by Routledge in ours.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 14:50 - Apr 7 with 1623 viewspencoedjack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 14:46 - Apr 7 by Loyal

Is this the stadium voted by fans as the most atmospheric and noisy that year.

it must be hard mind, not being there long enough to find out.

Routed in their own city for years on the streets and routed by Routledge in ours.

The Basseys get a decent crowd after giving away tickets / are just outside the play offs and the infestation of them on here is growing by the day.

Normal service will be resumed in a couple of weeks.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 15:39 - Apr 7 with 1601 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 14:50 - Apr 7 by pencoedjack

The Basseys get a decent crowd after giving away tickets / are just outside the play offs and the infestation of them on here is growing by the day.

Normal service will be resumed in a couple of weeks.

Must admit I do have a bit of fun on here, pity you can't say the same on ours!
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 16:03 - Apr 7 with 1574 viewsJethroJack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 14:26 - Apr 7 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah everybody's lucky against you Mon😀. Look no denying the result at the Library, but it was close until the second goal, Kim had a chance , Bellamy hit the bar, I agree after the second goal we lost heart. At our place I was disappointed Cambell went down after Vorm's karate kick, should have gone on and made it 2-0, still didn't matter one was enough.

One was enough? But you went down FFS.
Just shows the extent of your ambitions, aye 😁
And here we are...looking forward to our 6th season in the TOP flight in the most lucrative & competitive league on the planet. I'm (almost) hoping you scrape your way back up, so that one of the relegation spots is reserved for next season
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 16:11 - Apr 7 with 1562 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 16:03 - Apr 7 by JethroJack

One was enough? But you went down FFS.
Just shows the extent of your ambitions, aye 😁
And here we are...looking forward to our 6th season in the TOP flight in the most lucrative & competitive league on the planet. I'm (almost) hoping you scrape your way back up, so that one of the relegation spots is reserved for next season

I was talking about one game bud, not the season! Read it again.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 16:15 - Apr 7 with 1555 viewsJethroJack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 16:11 - Apr 7 by ScoobyDoo

I was talking about one game bud, not the season! Read it again.

I know you were butt, that's why I said about the extent of your ambitions.
Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose 😊
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 17:32 - Apr 7 with 1530 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 16:15 - Apr 7 by JethroJack

I know you were butt, that's why I said about the extent of your ambitions.
Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose 😊

Nah you got me all wrong, not bothered if we play you, you lot only mope if we beat you, not worth it bud.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 18:46 - Apr 7 with 1497 viewsdailew

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 17:32 - Apr 7 by ScoobyDoo

Nah you got me all wrong, not bothered if we play you, you lot only mope if we beat you, not worth it bud.

"not bothered if we play you"

That's a bit of luck.

You won't be playing us any time soon.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:06 - Apr 7 with 1444 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:12 - Apr 7 by ScoobyDoo

F*cking comfortably . The only sounds that broke the eerie silence at your ground was the cheers when you won a corner. The way you lot celebrated was akin to a lower league club beating one of the big boys in the F.A. cup.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024