Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Full house at Cardiff City stadium 20:38 - Apr 1 with 22262 viewsMillie

27,000 tickets distributed, 1, do you think they'll all turn up? And 2, do you think they'll come back next game?
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:21 - Apr 6 with 2105 viewsblueytheblue

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 11:55 - Apr 6 by ScoobyDoo

I wouldn't discount Hull after last night.

Hull are 7 points clear with a game in hand. They'll be in the playoffs.

It's between us and Sheff wednesday. Derby beat them, we beat them and only their better goal difference keeps them above us making it a 4 game playoff for the final spot.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:22 - Apr 6 with 2105 viewsNeathJack

More free tickets

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/two-tickets-for-qpr-for-existing-st-
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:50 - Apr 6 with 2058 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:21 - Apr 6 by blueytheblue

Hull are 7 points clear with a game in hand. They'll be in the playoffs.

It's between us and Sheff wednesday. Derby beat them, we beat them and only their better goal difference keeps them above us making it a 4 game playoff for the final spot.

Not being pedantic but isn't Hull six points ahead of us? Sure you remember us getting battered at Preston a few years ago, wrecked our confidence and we never won again after, not saying hat will happen to Hull as they have a lot of experienced players but you never know.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:09 - Apr 6 with 2038 viewsblueytheblue

Nope, not being pedantic it is six points difference to Hull with them having a game in hand.

They had a bad game, don't see them having too many other bad games.

We only need to gain one place to get into the playoffs. Looking at the remaining games, Sheff Wed have the toughest as they've got both Derby and ourselves to play. Five point gap to them, losses to Derby and ourselves mean they would be out of the playoff spot, hence having to outperform us in the other 4 games.

I'd say it's more likely if we do get into the playoffs that it'll be at the expense of Sheff Wed.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:28 - Apr 6 with 2011 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:09 - Apr 6 by blueytheblue

Nope, not being pedantic it is six points difference to Hull with them having a game in hand.

We only need to gain one place to get into the playoffs. Looking at the remaining games, Sheff Wed have the toughest as they've got both Derby and ourselves to play. Five point gap to them, losses to Derby and ourselves mean they would be out of the playoff spot, hence having to outperform us in the other 4 games.

I'd say it's more likely if we do get into the playoffs that it'll be at the expense of Sheff Wed.

Trouble is games are running out now but if and I mean if we can keep performing like we are we can't do no more, hopefully it will be enough to get us in there, let's hope so.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:31 - Apr 6 with 2002 viewspencoedjack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:28 - Apr 6 by ScoobyDoo

Trouble is games are running out now but if and I mean if we can keep performing like we are we can't do no more, hopefully it will be enough to get us in there, let's hope so.

Yep we are all hoping you make the play offs

& lose in the final.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 14:01 - Apr 6 with 1968 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:31 - Apr 6 by pencoedjack

Yep we are all hoping you make the play offs

& lose in the final.

Wouldn't have it any other way bud. That's the fun of it.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 15:33 - Apr 6 with 1917 viewsWxmJax

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 13:09 - Apr 6 by blueytheblue

Not sure how you get above Wednesday if they lose to Derby and you beat them, it's 3 pts for a win NOT 6. You're assuming that Cardiff will win their other game. Wednesday are also on a 4 game winning run so their confidence must be high. Will be interesting to see the table at 5pm on Saturday, you could be as close as 2pts behind them or as far off as 6pts ( I've included goal difference in that as Cardiff have an inferior goal difference which might be your downfall).

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 15:38 - Apr 6 with 1911 viewsLoyal

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:22 - Apr 6 by NeathJack

More free tickets

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/article/two-tickets-for-qpr-for-existing-st-

Can't give em away.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 15:40 - Apr 6 with 1906 viewsblueytheblue

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 15:33 - Apr 6 by WxmJax

Not sure how you get above Wednesday if they lose to Derby and you beat them, it's 3 pts for a win NOT 6. You're assuming that Cardiff will win their other game. Wednesday are also on a 4 game winning run so their confidence must be high. Will be interesting to see the table at 5pm on Saturday, you could be as close as 2pts behind them or as far off as 6pts ( I've included goal difference in that as Cardiff have an inferior goal difference which might be your downfall).

I say that because on paper Sheff Wed have two very losable games, us and Derby. Assuming all three sides win their "winnable" games those two games then become crucial.

Derby beating Sheff Wed would surely make it between us and Sheff Wed for the final spot. We bet Sheff Wed then under that circumstance we should jump ahead.

Again, it's all dependable upon how we do in the other games. Equally, Derby and Sheff Wed need to win their other games too.

So it's definitably doable for us to get into the playoffs, nowhere near guaranteed though. I suspect there will be plenty of twists and turns; if Pilkington's knee injury is serious, we've an issue up front - suspect it'll be Zohore coming in for him.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 15:44 - Apr 6 with 1897 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Correct me if I'm wrong, Bluey, but my perception is that you have more of a problem with the winnable games than the difficult ones?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 15:48 - Apr 6 with 1892 viewsLoyal

Can this shit be filed under a championship / lower league / football other / free giveaway /
Groupon / who gives a fck forum.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 15:50 - Apr 6 with 1885 viewsblueytheblue

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 15:44 - Apr 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Correct me if I'm wrong, Bluey, but my perception is that you have more of a problem with the winnable games than the difficult ones?

I think your perception is correct for the most part. Certainly historically. More steel about this squad under Slade though, so...

Basically who knows what's going to happen, plenty of twists and turns to come.

All I know that will happen should we not get into the playoffs is that as usual the so called "fan experts", "pundits" will no doubt blast Tan and Slade ignoring the fact that under any critical evaluation, this season Slade has done a fantastic job all things considered.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 16:08 - Apr 6 with 1863 viewspencoedjack

More free tickets

I see ST sales are only 10k compared to 13k last year.

Guess there is no point having a ST when they end up giving away free tickets at end of season

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 17:19 - Apr 6 with 1820 viewsjackb

Maybe they could fail to get in the playoffs on goal difference again by being hammered at season end; now that was funny!
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:20 - Apr 6 with 1767 viewsDewi1jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 17:19 - Apr 6 by jackb

Maybe they could fail to get in the playoffs on goal difference again by being hammered at season end; now that was funny!

The fire drill v Reading.
The view from the Blackpool end.
Liverpool fans in their end because they couldn't sell their allocation to their own fans.
Cardiff Comedy Football club.

They keep giving...

Everyone a laugh and their tickets away

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:38 - Apr 6 with 1756 viewsplasjack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:20 - Apr 6 by Dewi1jack

Liverpool fans in their end because they couldn't sell their allocation to their own fans.

They keep giving...

Even Annis Abraham has deserted the fan base to live in Spain, perhaps he will support Barcelona now, because his old club is not bigger than Barcelona.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:47 - Apr 6 with 1747 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:39 - Apr 5 by pikeypaul

Yes I love the way charlton fans sing at man Utd fans how they live in the capital

Who cares a flying feck.

And London's a real capital too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:49 - Apr 6 with 1746 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:30 - Apr 5 by ScoobyDoo

What you on about now Bryn, even though with free tickets we get 28000 fans, you can't get that many in your small ground, can you?

You're a proper valley boy aren't you Scooby. Is English your second language??
[Post edited 6 Apr 2016 21:01]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:54 - Apr 6 with 1739 viewsBigPhilG

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:20 - Apr 6 by Dewi1jack

They keep giving...

I'd like to add them fighting amongst themselves at places like Man City to that list if that's ok
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:56 - Apr 6 with 1737 viewsNeathJack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:54 - Apr 6 by BigPhilG

I'd like to add them fighting amongst themselves at places like Man City to that list if that's ok

And the promised "riot" if they sacked Mackay, who was then sacked.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 07:02 - Apr 7 with 1632 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:56 - Apr 6 by NeathJack

And the promised "riot" if they sacked Mackay, who was then sacked.

Well as it turned out he deserved the sack but talking about sackings, I think Laudrup 's biggest misdemeanour was losing the first ever Prem Welsh Derby, now that really did upset Huw the spew😊.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 07:32 - Apr 7 with 1601 viewsJethroJack

More free tickets

You'd think that the ~16000 out of the ~28000 that went for free to the Derby win would be "supportive" & keen to go again by paying to go to QPR...but obviously not! The club clearly aren't confident their (so-called) "fans" will bother paying to turn-up.

Poor effort all round 😁
[Post edited 7 Apr 2016 7:34]
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 08:18 - Apr 7 with 1569 viewspencoedjack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 07:02 - Apr 7 by ScoobyDoo

Well as it turned out he deserved the sack but talking about sackings, I think Laudrup 's biggest misdemeanour was losing the first ever Prem Welsh Derby, now that really did upset Huw the spew😊.

& the highlight of your disastrous season dining at the top table.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 08:19 - Apr 7 with 1569 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 07:32 - Apr 7 by JethroJack

You'd think that the ~16000 out of the ~28000 that went for free to the Derby win would be "supportive" & keen to go again by paying to go to QPR...but obviously not! The club clearly aren't confident their (so-called) "fans" will bother paying to turn-up.

Poor effort all round 😁
[Post edited 7 Apr 2016 7:34]

Same could be said of your council bud, they could have built a 30000 stadium for you cherubs but obviously thought it would be too big for you. Probably right though!.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024