Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Full house at Cardiff City stadium 20:38 - Apr 1 with 22258 viewsMillie

27,000 tickets distributed, 1, do you think they'll all turn up? And 2, do you think they'll come back next game?
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:08 - Apr 5 with 2123 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 19:47 - Apr 5 by ScoobyDoo

Right Mon what are you banging on about now? I just merely pointed out to Bluey that our crowds had dropped because of what we were producing on the pitch.

Try reading it again, but slowly this time, there's a good lad.

So you've never tried d*ckwaving at us over attendances on here then ????

You're not Scooby Doo. You're f*cking Pinochio mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:10 - Apr 5 with 2118 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 23:34 - Apr 4 by londonlisa2001

Have to say scooby that up here, as far as the national UK media are concerned, you actually don't exist.

You may start to exist again if you reach the playoffs. If not - meh - just a city where England play rugby every other year.

Don't forget the global media too Lisa. We're a worldwide brand now. Cardiff aren't even a Cardiff wide brand

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:18 - Apr 5 with 2096 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 12:17 - Apr 5 by GB11

We will never know if you'd fill a 33k stadium in the championship though will we.

Our average in the Premier League was 27k. That was before the new stand. And we were utter shit.

Cardiff has an embarrassment of riches I'm afraid. The rugby brings millions, the football internationals could eventually go back to the millenium. The olympics had events there. A 33k stadium for Cardiff. It hosted a rugby world cup. Etc etc etc etc etc etc.

You can keep claiming that cardiff has a shit fanbase but lets be real here, the vast majority of your fans know of the promotion/premier league era, that is all. Cardiff City has far more potential than Swansea.

All clubs have glory hunters. That is the way it is.

Tick tock, tick tock.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2016 12:21]

You can't fill a 33,000 stadium in the Championship - even when you're giving tickets away lol

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:25 - Apr 5 with 2072 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:08 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

So you've never tried d*ckwaving at us over attendances on here then ????

You're not Scooby Doo. You're f*cking Pinochio mun

They're all out tonight! Wind your neck in Bryn and try reading what I just posted.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:28 - Apr 5 with 2063 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:25 - Apr 5 by ScoobyDoo

They're all out tonight! Wind your neck in Bryn and try reading what I just posted.

Never mind what byou've posted on this thread. in the past you've always tried to justify Cardiff being a bigger club than Swansea by using attendances to prove your point. Don't get all pithy just because you can't do that anymore lol

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:33 - Apr 5 with 2056 viewslonglostjack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:10 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Don't forget the global media too Lisa. We're a worldwide brand now. Cardiff aren't even a Cardiff wide brand

Can only speak for Germany but when I meet people, tell them I'm into football, come from Wales and support a Welsh team there is only EVER one response - ""Ach so! Swansea ! " Top brand for Wales - pity BBC Cardiff don't get it.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:07 - Apr 5 with 2010 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:33 - Apr 5 by longlostjack

Can only speak for Germany but when I meet people, tell them I'm into football, come from Wales and support a Welsh team there is only EVER one response - ""Ach so! Swansea ! " Top brand for Wales - pity BBC Cardiff don't get it.

The small mindedness they display by promoting the hardy underdog who rarely has its day pervades Welsh culture as well as the media and politics.

F*ck me, when outsiders seethe ridiculous and meaningless bias , just how backwards does Wales look???

Nye Bevan, Lloyd George and Dylan Thomas must be spinning in their graves.

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:20 - Apr 5 with 1986 viewsTNT

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:33 - Apr 5 by longlostjack

... with some travelling over, to watch us play. YJB!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:29 - Apr 5 with 1957 viewsTrundle10

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 23:26 - Apr 1 by pencoedjack

You really think someone will buy a ST to get 2 free tickets ? Current ST holders don't even bother turning up for games on a regular basis.

Fuk me giving tickets away to try to fill your ground how embarrassing.

Whats the word on the "Basseys" message boards Penc?
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:30 - Apr 5 with 1962 viewsScoobyDoo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 20:28 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Never mind what byou've posted on this thread. in the past you've always tried to justify Cardiff being a bigger club than Swansea by using attendances to prove your point. Don't get all pithy just because you can't do that anymore lol

What you on about now Bryn, even though with free tickets we get 28000 fans, you can't get that many in your small ground, can you?
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:33 - Apr 5 with 1950 viewsLoyal

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:30 - Apr 5 by ScoobyDoo

What you on about now Bryn, even though with free tickets we get 28000 fans, you can't get that many in your small ground, can you?

Fck your cock must be small.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:34 - Apr 5 with 1941 viewsBigPhilG

The only people who know of Cardiff are the season ticket holding knobs at BBC Cardiff. The rest of the footballing world have no idea who they are. I take great delight that the bluebirds broadcasting corporation are desperately clutching at straws trying to convince themselves how good they are when the reality is that they are a lower league club serving up a load of drivel and followed by knuckle dragging neanderthals. They can spin it as much as they like but they do not have a premier league team

There is however one 40 miles down the road and it is killing them
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:38 - Apr 5 with 1919 viewsLoyal

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:34 - Apr 5 by BigPhilG

The only people who know of Cardiff are the season ticket holding knobs at BBC Cardiff. The rest of the footballing world have no idea who they are. I take great delight that the bluebirds broadcasting corporation are desperately clutching at straws trying to convince themselves how good they are when the reality is that they are a lower league club serving up a load of drivel and followed by knuckle dragging neanderthals. They can spin it as much as they like but they do not have a premier league team

There is however one 40 miles down the road and it is killing them

I love their seasonal Swansea are going down threads, they have had five so far.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:40 - Apr 5 with 1910 viewslonglostjack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:20 - Apr 5 by TNT

... with some travelling over, to watch us play. YJB!

There'll be a couple of beers waiting for you in "Der Swans Eck" next season !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:44 - Apr 5 with 1882 viewspencoedjack

Nice wins for Derby and Sheffield Weds tonight.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:49 - Apr 5 with 1853 viewsblueytheblue

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:44 - Apr 5 by pencoedjack

Nice wins for Derby and Sheffield Weds tonight.

Derby one was a surprise.

6 games left, it's a tough ask but doable - a point away from home against the leaders isn't something I'd have turned down irrespective of other results.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:53 - Apr 5 with 1841 viewspencoedjack

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:49 - Apr 5 by blueytheblue

Derby one was a surprise.

6 games left, it's a tough ask but doable - a point away from home against the leaders isn't something I'd have turned down irrespective of other results.

I sincerely hope you make the play offs

And lose the final on penalties
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:24 - Apr 5 with 1767 viewspikeypaul

Scum are 20/1.for promotion

Bookies know they always bottle it at Wembley.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:31 - Apr 5 with 1753 viewsBigPhilG

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:38 - Apr 5 by Loyal

I love their seasonal Swansea are going down threads, they have had five so far.

And no doubt there'll be another if we lose to Chelsea the deluded halfwits
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:33 - Apr 5 with 1746 viewsEdmundo

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 21:07 - Apr 5 by Brynmill_Jack

The small mindedness they display by promoting the hardy underdog who rarely has its day pervades Welsh culture as well as the media and politics.

F*ck me, when outsiders seethe ridiculous and meaningless bias , just how backwards does Wales look???

Nye Bevan, Lloyd George and Dylan Thomas must be spinning in their graves.

Delusion is a terrible sickness........the cure is further failure and for us to stay where we are for a long time and win the FA Cup.....after that they have nothing to beat us with.

Oh sorry......and being our cApiTOL.

Gives me sleepless nights that does😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:39 - Apr 5 with 1718 viewspikeypaul

Yes I love the way charlton fans sing at man Utd fans how they live in the capital

Who cares a flying feck.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:45 - Apr 5 with 1701 viewslifelong

Cardiff City almost won tonight, according to BBC Wales news.
Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 23:05 - Apr 5 with 1672 viewsmonmouth

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 22:45 - Apr 5 by lifelong

Cardiff City almost won tonight, according to BBC Wales news.

It's beyond parody. I was intrigued so I thought I'd take a gander at the fizzy pop table. I expected to see them in the play off places. Bugger me, not only are they not, but they are four points- FOUR POINTS - outside with only six games to play. My flabber was genuinely gasted. They may scrape into the play-offs but they must be rank outsiders to do so, never mind go any further. What's in the water up there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 10:30 - Apr 6 with 1557 viewsblueytheblue

We've a nice run of winnable games coming up, the hardest fixture being a six pointer away at Sheff Wed.

Remaining fixtures for the 3 in playoff contention are :-

Cardiff

fulham (a)
qpr(h)
brentford (a)
bolton(h)
sheff wed (a)
brimingham (h)

Derby

bolton(h)
charlton (a)
brizzle shitty (a)
sheff wed (h)
brighton(a)
ipswich (h)

Sheff Wed

brizzle shitty (a)
ipswich (h)
mk dons (h)
derby (a)
cardiff (h)
wolves (a)

I'd say that the assumption is Derby will be in the playoffs, have the easiest schedule. Ours isn't too bad - Sheff Wed have the worst as they have to play both Derby and us. If they lose both, we'd leapfrog them at the end of the season imo.

I'd say it's between us and Sheff Wed.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Full house at Cardiff City stadium on 11:55 - Apr 6 with 1524 viewsScoobyDoo

I wouldn't discount Hull after last night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024