Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The future of SCFC 09:32 - Nov 11 with 41493 views_

Can we start a thread to get some structure at the meeting night before West Ham. I'm not going to the game and won't be in the country that weekend and I've also heard the Q&A session can be a bit ad hoc let's say. Dav and ARQS have asked some serious questions.

Do you think it's possible for the ones going to go in ready with structured questions?

I wouldn't necessarily want these questions on a public forum but I'm sure anyone that wants something answered can get their questions to the Trust people or the ones attending that night.

That would only take just a little organising and a panel could decide the best say 10 questions to take to Leigh and Huw. I'm sure someone at the event could also set up a video link or at least record it?
[Post edited 13 Dec 2014 15:26]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 09:05 - Dec 12 with 1661 viewsmonmouth

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 02:49 - Dec 12 by snork44

If a major investor with no agenda came forward t2c would still have an objection. He has a warped agenda that is all that is wrong with agenda lead trolls on this board that wishes failure on Monk, the club and the board, just to say 'I told you so! ' like a spoilt six year old girl ! Idiots like him are what is wrong with this forum at the moment.

A major investor will always have an agenda: to get a better return than available elsewhere. Without caring about the investment vehicle very much. That's what investment is about, and that is exactly the issue, no?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 09:11 - Dec 12 with 1651 viewsPegojack

If a major investor with no agenda came forward t2c would still have an objection. He has a warped agenda that is all that is wrong with agenda lead trolls on this board that wishes failure on Monk, the club and the board, just to say 'I told you so! ' like a spoilt six year old girl ! Idiots like him are what is wrong with this forum at the moment.

What planet are you living on?

Your first seven words in this post reveal you as a plank.
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 09:31 - Dec 12 with 1624 viewsShaky

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 21:41 - Dec 11 by Shaky

Did anybody ask the question how existing shareholders selling out to American investors strengthens the financial position of the club?

I am stunned nobody apparently asked this question.

How about this one: Given that selling existing shares raises no new money for the club, has Jenkins changed his opinion - stated on several occasions - that the club needs significant new financing to compete?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 09:46 - Dec 12 with 1607 viewsSprattinio

I think you will find that most major investors have an agenda of one sort or another.

Perhaps what is wrong with this forum at the moment is that rather than debate a point of view people would rather make up vicious lies against other supporters and throw about childish insults.

From comments on this website it seems accepted by many including myself that T2C is a passionate supporter of our club. Better that and look to protect it than just let anything that might happen, happen. Why would any of us want our club to fail that does not mean we should kiss the feet of those that run it when we have any concerns which are the rightful topic of a fans forum. In the same way that credit is given for the many fantastic achievements.

To suggest proper controls are in place especially when massive amounts of money are at stake is merely standard prudent practice and I would question the objectivity of anyone who would deny such measures.

Sorry for the new user ID but censorship is still alive and well on PS this morning
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 09:49 - Dec 12 with 1599 viewsSprattinio

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 09:31 - Dec 12 by Shaky

How about this one: Given that selling existing shares raises no new money for the club, has Jenkins changed his opinion - stated on several occasions - that the club needs significant new financing to compete?

Agree those would have been excellent and obvious questions
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:35 - Dec 12 with 1551 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 09:31 - Dec 12 by Shaky

Me too...

It seems clear to me the people involved want this to just disappear and bury their heads in the sand.

More than 70% of voters in the poll, which was well represented compared to other polls on here, think it wrong that conflicts of interest could arise between Trust and personal involvement.

What happens next in all this?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:50 - Dec 12 with 1519 views_

It's also very peculiar everyone is really busy with work right now (especially around Christmas time??) or personal lives or just fed up of this place?!? When, what two weeks ago they spent all day every day on here....

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:51 - Dec 12 with 1517 viewsMillie

To my knowledge, the Trust have arranged 3 Fans Forums since August, if you couldn't make any, why not arrange one in your area?
Login to get fewer ads

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:53 - Dec 12 with 1512 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:51 - Dec 12 by Millie

To my knowledge, the Trust have arranged 3 Fans Forums since August, if you couldn't make any, why not arrange one in your area?

And you are?

Are you one of the following?

Meet the Trust Board

The Swans Trust Board is made up of Swans fanatics who are elected to represent all Swans Trust Members and help take our football club forward.

Full Board Members, with the exception of the Secretary who is appointed, serve for two years and then have to step down. They may however stand for re-election. Co-opted Members are appointed for twelve months.

Each board member has a responsibility for a set area.  Here are the current board members:

Meet The Board
+ Member elected to serve until July 2015
++ Member elected to serve until July 2016

Phil Sumbler +
Chairman/Press Officer

Jim White +
Vice Chairman/Communication/Membership

Huw Cooze +
Supporter Director

Will Morris +
Associate Director

Stuart McDonald +
Treasurer

Viv Brooks ++
Fund-raising

Alan Lewis ++
Membership/Media/Community

Ron Knuszka ++
Community/Fund-raising

Ian James +
Disability Officer

Viv Williams ++
Commercial

Duncan Thomas ++
Community and IT

Secretary to the Board

Nigel Hamer

Affiliated Representatives

David Little
Legal

Co-opted Board Members

Barbara Cook
Community

Cath Dyer
Disability issues/ Welsh Language spokesperson

Andrew Godden
Community and IT

Gwyn Hughes
Community

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:53 - Dec 12 with 1510 viewsWitneyjack

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:35 - Dec 12 by _

Me too...

It seems clear to me the people involved want this to just disappear and bury their heads in the sand.

More than 70% of voters in the poll, which was well represented compared to other polls on here, think it wrong that conflicts of interest could arise between Trust and personal involvement.

What happens next? Perhaps you and those who are like minded should call a meeting and form a group. You could give it a name, something like 'supporters trust', and actually try and DO something about your concerns rather than constantly criticising and personally insulting those that already do so.

I've said it before, those who are the most critical appear to be the ones that do nothing. I know I'll hear about how they marched against Petty, well that was a long time ago and those people you are criticising now were also there.(Me included).

There are Trust committee elections regularly. Why don't you and the like-minded others on here stand and try and change the things you dislike from the inside?

It really is easy to criticise and not do. Try doing, you maybe able to get some success.
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:58 - Dec 12 with 1498 viewsShaky

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:35 - Dec 12 by _

Me too...

I think the best you can hope for is that in the next biannual survey of Trust members there will be a question worded along the lines "should Trust board members be allowed to continue commercial contracts they have held with the club for donkey's years, that are performed almost as a favour frequently incurring a loss in the process"

Expect it to be burried in a series of other questions where the obvious answer is Yes.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:58 - Dec 12 with 1497 viewsMillie

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:53 - Dec 12 by Witneyjack

What happens next? Perhaps you and those who are like minded should call a meeting and form a group. You could give it a name, something like 'supporters trust', and actually try and DO something about your concerns rather than constantly criticising and personally insulting those that already do so.

I've said it before, those who are the most critical appear to be the ones that do nothing. I know I'll hear about how they marched against Petty, well that was a long time ago and those people you are criticising now were also there.(Me included).

There are Trust committee elections regularly. Why don't you and the like-minded others on here stand and try and change the things you dislike from the inside?

It really is easy to criticise and not do. Try doing, you maybe able to get some success.

He hasn't got the balls that's why
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:03 - Dec 12 with 1481 viewsShaky

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:58 - Dec 12 by Millie

He hasn't got the balls that's why

Whereas your balls are so f*cking huge that you registered that username yesterday for the sole purposes of this discussion.

And you don't have to be a brain surgeon to deduce that is because you are such a little chicken shit you are too frightened to use your regular ID.

Please God spare me from hypocritical little pond scum like yourself.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:03 - Dec 12 with 1481 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:53 - Dec 12 by _

And you are?

Are you one of the following?

Meet the Trust Board

The Swans Trust Board is made up of Swans fanatics who are elected to represent all Swans Trust Members and help take our football club forward.

Full Board Members, with the exception of the Secretary who is appointed, serve for two years and then have to step down. They may however stand for re-election. Co-opted Members are appointed for twelve months.

Each board member has a responsibility for a set area.  Here are the current board members:

Meet The Board
+ Member elected to serve until July 2015
++ Member elected to serve until July 2016

Phil Sumbler +
Chairman/Press Officer

Jim White +
Vice Chairman/Communication/Membership

Huw Cooze +
Supporter Director

Will Morris +
Associate Director

Stuart McDonald +
Treasurer

Viv Brooks ++
Fund-raising

Alan Lewis ++
Membership/Media/Community

Ron Knuszka ++
Community/Fund-raising

Ian James +
Disability Officer

Viv Williams ++
Commercial

Duncan Thomas ++
Community and IT

Secretary to the Board

Nigel Hamer

Affiliated Representatives

David Little
Legal

Co-opted Board Members

Barbara Cook
Community

Cath Dyer
Disability issues/ Welsh Language spokesperson

Andrew Godden
Community and IT

Gwyn Hughes
Community

Jim,

Interesting you are responsible for communications in light of the "No Tweets" saga of last week. The communication from the Trust to the fans is pretty much non existent also, that's a concern for many.

Also it's not clear from the above whether it's anyone's specific responsibility to troubleshoot fans issues at boardroom level?

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:05 - Dec 12 with 1472 viewsMillie

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:58 - Dec 12 by Shaky

I think the best you can hope for is that in the next biannual survey of Trust members there will be a question worded along the lines "should Trust board members be allowed to continue commercial contracts they have held with the club for donkey's years, that are performed almost as a favour frequently incurring a loss in the process"

Expect it to be burried in a series of other questions where the obvious answer is Yes.

So why don't any of you show at a Fans Forum?
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:12 - Dec 12 with 1441 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:05 - Dec 12 by Millie

Because, and listen very carefully this time cos I'm not going to repeat it.

Apart from the fact they're a good piss up and there's ex players there to listen to they're a sham, as the last one proved.

Got it?

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:16 - Dec 12 with 1432 viewsDarran

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:03 - Dec 12 by Shaky

Whereas your balls are so f*cking huge that you registered that username yesterday for the sole purposes of this discussion.

And you don't have to be a brain surgeon to deduce that is because you are such a little chicken shit you are too frightened to use your regular ID.

Please God spare me from hypocritical little pond scum like yourself.

He/She does have a bit of a point though surely?
I've only ever heard of one person being invited down the stadium to talk about certain issues and that person refused to go.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:19 - Dec 12 with 1425 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:05 - Dec 12 by Millie

So why don't you say who you are? Or fack off....

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:21 - Dec 12 with 1417 viewsWitneyjack

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 10:53 - Dec 12 by Witneyjack

I notice you have chosen to ignore my comments above T2C.......
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:24 - Dec 12 with 1404 viewsMillie

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:19 - Dec 12 by _

So why don't you say who you are? Or fack off....

Empty vessels make most noise
The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:26 - Dec 12 with 1398 viewsShaky

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:24 - Dec 12 by Millie

Empty vessels make most noise

Zat you, psychoboy?

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:29 - Dec 12 with 1383 viewsShaky

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:16 - Dec 12 by Darran

I've only ever heard of one person being invited down the stadium to talk about certain issues and that person refused to go.

Hard to say without knowing the circumstances.

On another topic I wonder if the powers that be could get support to implement that poster ID's show the registration date? It's a very basic feature, and would make identifying ringers a little easier.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:32 - Dec 12 with 1381 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:16 - Dec 12 by Darran

Not quite like that though was it... I offered to meet him and lo and behold he couldn't make it and said I could pop in any day. Living and working nowhere near the stadium made that impractical before the Cardiff game in question.

The tweets:

@leighdineen Leigh are we selling tickets today to JA members who have not seen a game all season, ST holders are missing out now, how?

@the2econdcoming your welcome to pop in and have a chat about it if you wish. Same system has been in place for a few years now.

@leighdineen pop in where? can you explain here? Myself and friends have seen every home game, 2 away games and a trip to Spain... Now fans who have not been all season have got a ticket and some of us haven't....Why should non ST JA members with any points be ahead of us?? Does the system being in place a long time make it right then?

@thesecondcoming the stadium, i'll talk to you then if you want.

@thesecondcoming no need to bring them in . We have records

@leighdineen so i'm to pop in where exactly, Leigh, the ticket office, your office? Sunday before West Ham? Are there still tickets left?

@thesecondcoming you can pop into stadium anyday and we can go through the reasonings as to why and how we do JA, not discussing on here as it will take too long. Sunday no good as have youth football b4 game. Tickets on sale Mondaty

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:33 - Dec 12 with 1377 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:21 - Dec 12 by Witneyjack

I notice you have chosen to ignore my comments above T2C.......

I would like to stand for the new position on the Trust.

Fans Liaison Officer

How's that??
[Post edited 12 Dec 2014 11:36]

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:35 - Dec 12 with 1370 views_

The Sham Trust Forum - London on 11:26 - Dec 12 by Shaky

Zat you, psychoboy?

You think it's Moscowjack again do you, Shakes?

He has been most noticeable and conspicuous by his absence recently....
[Post edited 12 Dec 2014 11:35]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024